Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=330 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:43 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
calvin
post Mar 5 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #331

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]182606[/snapback]

You go to the campmeeting in 2004 with the Doctor and proceed to cause a public scene, both of you handing out fliers attacking 3ABN, which you are intending to try and publish in the local paper, put up your fists to fight one of the brethren, simply for asking you to stop, refuse to leave when asked, then grab and start shaking Walt Thompson, causing others to have to come to his aid, then despite all this happening in public in front of many witnesses, claim you don't know why the police were called and that you were persecuted.. And you only went there to defend Linda and save her job.

Any truth to this Johann? Where you more than just a person in the crowd at campmeeting?

Aletheia, can you produce any other witnesses to Johann handing out fliers? Do you have one of the fliers you can send me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #332

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 5 2007, 09:02 PM) [snapback]182678[/snapback]

Johann, don't bite into the fruit that Aletheia is holding out to you. She is just another deceiver attempting to lead you down the garden path and find out the extent of what you have for evidence. She is only trying to entangle you in her web. Let Aletheia talk, her own words shed light upon her character. The same can be said of WWJD, Lee and Bystander. It is obvious to every thinking person how they attempt to hijack the threads through betting others involved in petty arguments with them.

Sister

Many times I experience the same method that Danny used on me. Some call it phishing. He made out some weird stories only in an attempt to get me to to respond. Bystander is using it, and so is wwjd. Now Aletheia, so I wonder who makes them up? Her stories are as far fetched as can be, and I see no reason to respond to such rubbish. I made the mistake of replying to some of her questions on MSDAOL, and when I finally did she responds like this. She completely turns around all the explanations I gave.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 5 2007, 02:42 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 5 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #333

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]182714[/snapback]

Many times I experience the same method that Danny used on me. Some call it phishing. He made out some weird stories only in an attempt to get me to to respond. Bystander is using it, and so is wwjd. Now Aletheia, so I wonder who makes them up? Her stories are as far fetched as can be, and I see no reason to respond to such rubbish. I made the mistake of replying to some of her questions on MSDAOL, and when I finally did she responds like this. She completely turns around all the explanations I gave.

Some things are not worth responding to. Yes, even the accusers of Jesus had a way of turning his statements around. The techniques of accusers haven't changed very much over the past two thousand years. Different culture; same old lawyer tricks.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #334

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 5 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]182689[/snapback]

Any truth to this Johann? Where you more than just a person in the crowd at campmeeting?

Aletheia, can you produce any other witnesses to Johann handing out fliers? Do you have one of the fliers you can send me?

It is all fiction with a few elements from real life. Danny himself left the pulpit and came down to "greet" me. I have never seen a human being look as much as a demon as he did right then, but he looked like a lightening hit him when I asked him where Linda was. He was not prepared for that question. We exchanged only a couple of sentences, and there was no conversation.

When we were ready to go out after the meeting, I met a friend, Joe O'Brien of the pastoral department. He greeted me so friendly, and I greeted him like an old friend too.

On our way to the meeting we had met another friend who asked me if I did not have anything in writing about this affair that he could share with his friends. I only had something in my laptop. He had it printed out and made several copies, and gave me a number of those which I put in my pocket. So when I met Joe there at the close of the meeting I shared one of them with him. That was the only kind of hand-out that took place anywhere around 3ABN, unless Arild happened to have a copy he gave to Mark Finley while he talked to him - I have never asked Arild if he did that. But I never saw him handing any out to people. It was merely a statement that we knew that Linda was innocent of the accusations.

There was a great commotion when the Sheltyites saw I had something in writing. I think they grabbed it from Joe, and then they attacked me in an attempt to clean out my pockets. I grabbed the arm of my former college mate, Walt Thompson, and I asked him to stop this nonsense. The next moment Nick Miller locked my arms and demanded nothing "physical".

I do not have any of those handy, but I probably have one in my laptop that I can post here on the net. Just thought of it, since Aletheia is so eager that it be broadcast I can send it to Gailon and have it posted on www.save3abn.com

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #335

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 08:03 AM) [snapback]182606[/snapback]

Dude, why would he want to do so? you have yet to supply the e-mails or proof to support your claims about danny wanting to get rid of Linda, or anything else you claim he said. I personally have read I don't know how many different reasons that you have posted for why you claim Danny had Walt Thompson fire you, and not once have you quoted or cited anything to prove which one, if any, is correct.

It is really hard to take the things you say seriously.

You go to the campmeeting in 2004 with the Doctor and proceed to cause a public scene, both of you handing out fliers attacking 3ABN, which you are intending to try and publish in the local paper, put up your fists to fight one of the brethren, simply for asking you to stop, refuse to leave when asked, then grab and start shaking Walt Thompson, causing others to have to come to his aid, then despite all this happening in public in front of many witnesses, claim you don't know why the police were called and that you were persecuted.. And you only went there to defend Linda and save her job.

You met with members of the 3ABN board on that Sabbath,(may 29) but they had to approach you and ask you for a private meeting, not vice versa, ( The Doctor refused to come) you admit that Walt Thompson asked if you wanted to come to the board meeting (May 30) when that meeting concluded, you claim you sent a letter to the board for that meeting, then claim that you were not allowed to meet with the board or tell them your side of the story or defend Linda as you wanted to...

You claim Linda was still with Danny at the 3ABN campmeeting and not allowed to attend, act like she was the thrown aside wife and didn't want her marriage to end, and then explain how you went to see the mobile home she'd purchased (yet your time frame has this happening before they were separated, and before she claims it even became necessary to separate on June 1, 2004??)

Possibly you were just confused here when you posted that... When did she actually purchase the mobile home?

You flat out lied about the Watch the Doctor gave Linda, and what Danny told you about it, as you yourself posted the e-mail from him to you showing what he did say... More about this in the post where this was brought up...

You even claim Brandi moved to Thompsonville in June of 2004. and keep implying it was Danny rather then Linda who commited adultery, of course this is false (also explaining why there is zero evidence or proof to even cause a shadow of a doubt here... ) Yet you consistantly defend every questionable thing Linda has done, as if there is no shadow of a doubt about it, and then demand evidence, as if you don't have any...
You were right in the middle of it, how can you be so blind?

Aletheia, you definitely do have your facts in order. All of these latest emails that have been published have done more to convict Linda and exonerate DS that most anything published. The more Johann says, the more he convicts himself and Linda. Just like,several days ago, he said that her trip straight to Norway after the divorce was to see her BEST FRIEND!!! This is after 3 years of sticking to the strictly professional relationship over her son. Somewhere along the way, he became her best friend, by johann's own admission, which then, changes everything. Why? because that completely contradicts their story. Now it comes out, they were in a hotel together, went to see her mobile home together, had "meetings" together to discuss DS, or so johann says,....All evidence that it was hardly a professional relationship Even if, johann was with them, how is that strictly professional over Nathan? This was going on right after the separation, so how on earth had they come to be such "close friends" unless, What DS has said all along....That she was spending hours and hours on the phone with him to the point that any husband would start getting upset. Then when ask repeatedly to stop, she wouldn't. That would raise big huge red flags with any husband. Then, she says their conversations are strictly medical relating to Nathan, but, as soon as these things hit the fan, who shows up in America but The doc, coming to the rescue. They meet in springfield, by Johanns own admission, then go together to do the other things mentioned. But it is all ok because johann was with them every minute oops...except when it was time to fly back to Norway and the doc claimed he lost his passport and would have to stay over, and, he did, and Johann didn't. Again by Johann's own admission.
Keep going Johann, Pickle, Joy and you will have completely cleared DS's name while bringing the ax down on your "client."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #336

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Assuming that everything you've just said is right, Bystander who refuses to stand by, Danny did not divorce his wife for biblical grounds (adultery), by Danny's own admission.

You may be hard pressed to prove that Linda ever had a phone call to Dr. Abrahamsen that lasted an hour or more. Not even Danny has been able to prove such a thing, so I don't see how you can.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 5 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #337

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Thanks for your explain Johann, I know you did not have respond, but thanks again.

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 03:27 PM) [snapback]182731[/snapback]

It is all fiction with a few elements from real life. Danny himself left the pulpit and came down to "greet" me. I have never seen a human being look as much as a demon as he did right then, but he looked like a lightening hit him when I asked him where Linda was. He was not prepared for that question. We exchanged only a couple of sentences, and there was no conversation.

When we were ready to go out after the meeting, I met a friend, Joe O'Brien of the pastoral department. He greeted me so friendly, and I greeted him like an old friend too.

On our way to the meeting we had met another friend who asked me if I did not have anything in writing about this affair that he could share with his friends. I only had something in my laptop. He had it printed out and made several copies, and gave me a number of those which I put in my pocket. So when I met Joe there at the close of the meeting I shared one of them with him. That was the only kind of hand-out that took place anywhere around 3ABN, unless Arild happened to have a copy he gave to Mark Finley while he talked to him - I have never asked Arild if he did that. But I never saw him handing any out to people. It was merely a statement that we knew that Linda was innocent of the accusations.

There was a great commotion when the Sheltyites saw I had something in writing. I think they grabbed it from Joe, and then they attacked me in an attempt to clean out my pockets. I grabbed the arm of my former college mate, Walt Thompson, and I asked him to stop this nonsense. The next moment Nick Miller locked my arms and demanded nothing "physical".

I do not have any of those handy, but I probably have one in my laptop that I can post here on the net. Just thought of it, since Aletheia is so eager that it be broadcast I can send it to Gailon and have it posted on www.save3abn.com

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #338

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]182741[/snapback]

Assuming that everything you've just said is right, Bystander who refuses to stand by, Danny did not divorce his wife for biblical grounds (adultery), by Danny's own admission.

You may be hard pressed to prove that Linda ever had a phone call to Dr. Abrahamsen that lasted an hour or more. Not even Danny has been able to prove such a thing, so I don't see how you can.

Pickle, on this, you don't spin or deceive, you lie. Because adultery wasn't said "publicly" only shows 3abn was trying not to "trash" Linda. When everything was said and done and all the facts were on the table, DS knows what he knows and has never "denied" physical adultery.
Again, Your own play on words and just telling part of the story.
People are not stupid Bob. After reading post after post, they are on to your methods, your play of words, and half truths to show a completely different story than what really happened.
For your own soul, you need to quit being the master at word play, and start being the master of truth.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #339

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]182731[/snapback]

It is all fiction with a few elements from real life. Danny himself left the pulpit and came down to "greet" me. I have never seen a human being look as much as a demon as he did right then.

He came down because he saw you and the Doc. The man, he felt, was destroying their marriage. At that time he had already contacted you and doc about the trouble this "relationship" was causing. He is hurt and frustrated, Linda has went to springfield, and he is trying to conduct campmeeting with all of this hanging over his head. Just when he thinks it can't get any worse, lo and behold the Doc that is causing said problems ,and his friend Johann have the audacity to show up at the campmeeting!!!

Sounds like a hand out to me. You and DS had already had many "words" over LS and the doc. Then you show up at the campmeeting with The other man, in tow, then you are seen handing out your "papers" at 3abn's own campmeeting. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED.

There was a great commotion when the Sheltyites saw I had something in writing. I think they grabbed it from Joe, I DON'T THINK JOE REMEMBERS IT THAT WAY and then they attacked me in an attempt to clean out my pockets. ATTACKED YOU? NEITHER JL, NOR MF NOR WT SAW IT THAT WAY AT ALL. NO ONE ATTACKED YOU. I grabbed the arm of my former college mate, Walt Thompson, and I asked him to stop this nonsense. BY ALL EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS, YOU GRABBED WT AS IN ANGER WHICH IS WHY NICK STOPPED YOU. The next moment Nick Miller locked my arms and demanded nothing "physical".

That will be good. And when you do, make sure when they print it, it is with the explanation that you brought the doc and your papers to 3abn campmeeting knowing full well that DS believed that Ls and the doc were involved. And that you did start passing out your "papers" and would have gotten a lot more out, had you not been stopped.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 5 2007, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #340

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 12:31 AM) [snapback]182761[/snapback]

That will be good. And when you do, make sure when they print it, it is with the explanation that you brought the doc and your papers to 3abn campmeeting knowing full well that DS believed that Ls and the doc were involved. And that you did start passing out your "papers" and would have gotten a lot more out, had you not been stopped.

Were you there as an eye witness, or is this mere hear say?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 5 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #341

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 5 2007, 02:12 PM) [snapback]182684[/snapback]

No sister, we are just looking for forthright answers--truthful ones--plain and to the point. Nothing more and nothing less.

Lee, at best your statement is possibly a halftruth, but more likely a completely false misrepresentation of the truth. I assume in using the pronoun "we" you are exercising the authority to speak for Aletheia, WWJD and Bystander, as well as yourself. That is an interesting fact in itself. It implies a formal relationship. Those of us whom you, and the group you now present yourself as the spokesperson, have labeled a number of individuals posting here as "Lindaites". Yet we do not take such liberties as answering for each other or as a group. We respond individually and answer individually. What was that quotation from P.T. Barnum, "...but you can not fool all of the people all of the time." Lee, none of your "group" appears to have any credibility here. I feel ashamed for the way the four of you have responded in your recent posts. So often they have been filled with disrespect, character assination and just plain nastiness toward other posters. Rather than discussing the facts, your only motives appear to have been to hijack threads with petty accusations. I can forgive all of you for the unkind and unfounded remarks you have made toward me personally and pray that you will allow the Holy Spirit to guide you in your further posting. May the Lord bless you and give you the healing you need.

Sister

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #342

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]182750[/snapback]

Pickle, on this, you don't spin or deceive, you lie. Because adultery wasn't said "publicly" only shows 3abn was trying not to "trash" Linda. When everything was said and done and all the facts were on the table, DS knows what he knows and has never "denied" physical adultery.
Again, Your own play on words and just telling part of the story.
People are not stupid Bob. After reading post after post, they are on to your methods, your play of words, and half truths to show a completely different story than what really happened.
For your own soul, you need to quit being the master at word play, and start being the master of truth.

Take your own advice, Bystander who adamantly, persistently refuses to stand by. There is no evidence of adultery and never has been. Danny's divorce which became final on June 21, 2004, was unbiblical.

Moreover, Danny made it quite clear that the reason the marriage was over was because Linda listened to the advice, apparently from her own family, to hide his gun. He got so bent out of shape that she had hidden his gun that he declared that their marriage was over, and that it was totally impossible for Linda to save their marriage.

If he had been a member of my local church and pulled a stunt like that, I would have called for church discipline. Hiding a gun is not grounds for divorce, and anyone who dares put asunder what God has joined together over such a stupid thing like that should be subjected to church discipline.

And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if hiding his gun would have been a good thing to do.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #343

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 5 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]182766[/snapback]

Lee, at best your statement is possibly a halftruth, but more likely a completely false misrepresentation of the truth. I assume in using the pronoun "we" you are exercising the authority to speak for Aletheia, WWJD and Bystander, as well as yourself. That is an interesting fact in itself. It implies a formal relationship. Those of us whom you, and the group you now present yourself as the spokesperson, have labeled a number of individuals posting here as "Lindaites". Yet we do not take such liberties as answering for each other or as a group. We respond individually and answer individually. What was that quotation from P.T. Barnum, "...but you can not fool all of the people all of the time." Lee, none of your "group" appears to have any credibility here. I feel ashamed for the way the four of you have responded in your recent posts. So often they have been filled with disrespect, character assination and just plain nastiness toward other posters. Rather than discussing the facts, your only motives appear to have been to hijack threads with petty accusations.
Sister

Those that are guilty, will almost, always, accuse others of what they themselves have done. In reviewing your "collection" of posts, I find that you have defamed, maligned, assassinated, and slandered in the cruelest of ways, with no regard for those that you hurt. The Melody thread that was deleted was a perfect example. One of many. The very fact that you were slandering the mother of one of your good friends, children, shows that you will "cut down" anyone in your way. With friends like you, who needs enemies? Many of your post have dripped with the hate you feel towards those at 3abn.
Only lately have you begun to post in a more "spiritual way" speaking of love and forgivness that you, yourself, do not show others. In fact, quite the opposite. I question why the direct attacks have slacked off somewhat. I think I know the answer. But, alas, too late. Every falsehood, half truth, accusation, and every person you have hurt with those words, are in print for all to see and read. Thus, people can come to their own conclusions about you, and your feelings for those involved at 3abn. It is quite obvious that as Pickle is the master spinner, you are the master accuser and the wanna be destroyer of certain lives.
You won't win. God is in control. There is a time for every season and the season of truth is almost here. God will staunch the flow of your venom against everyone that you have tried to destroy with your horrendous words.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #344

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]182769[/snapback]

Take your own advice, Bystander who adamantly, persistently refuses to stand by. There is no evidence of adultery and never has been. Danny's divorce which became final on June 21, 2004, was unbiblical.

Moreover, Danny made it quite clear that the reason the marriage was over was because Linda listened to the advice, apparently from her own family, to hide his gun. He got so bent out of shape that she had hidden his gun that he declared that their marriage was over, and that it was totally impossible for Linda to save their marriage.
And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if hiding his gun would have been a good thing to do.

It was just a matter of time, Bob, before you ruined what little credibility as an investigator, that you had here. Over the months, you have said DS divorced Linda because he wanted Brandy. Proven wrong, Then you said he divorced her because of a "strictly professional" relationship with the Doc. Proven wrong by emails that you have published. You just said Danny himself said she didn't commit adultery. Wrong again. Now you say that he divorced her because she hid a gun????? rofl1.gif
Oh Bob, will it never end with you? No one reading the email that you refer to would come away with that conclusion or nothing, even ,close to it. Then to add fuel to the fire you say that he said, it was impossible for Linda to save the marriage because of the so called, hidden gun????? roflmao.gif At that point, the marriage couldn't be saved because she would not give up her "relationship" that didn't include her husband.
Bob, like Johann, if you can't do any better than that, you just need to slink away and leave it alone. You are only hurting their cause.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 5 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #345

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 5 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]182766[/snapback]

. . . I feel ashamed for the way the four of you have responded in your recent posts. So often they have been filled with disrespect, character assination and just plain nastiness toward other posters . . .
Sister

"Sister,"

Do you recall your guessing game? I think that fits into the category of, may actually be the definition of "nastiness and character assassination."

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church