Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=360 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:47 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Aletheia
post Mar 5 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #361

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 5 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]182689[/snapback]

Aletheia, can you produce any other witnesses to Johann handing out fliers?

None that I am at liberty to quote here, with the exception of a private letter which has already been posted here from Walt Thompson, here is the excerpt having to do with the 2004 campmeeting:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry151526

At camp meeting time (the end of May), we also had a board meeting. On Friday night of camp meeting, the doctor and Johann (our European representative before this all developed) came and sat in the back row. Danny was very uncomfortable with them there, fearful they would make a scene on international television. He asked us to ask them to leave. They refused. They walked out just as the meeting was ending. I and some other people went out after them. When we got outside, Johann grabbed me by the shirt and started to shake me in anger. When other bigger people came to my support, he calmed down, and we all talked together for a half hour or so - I am not sure of the total time. In the meantime, Mark Finley spoke with the doctor. I joined them for a few minutes. While I was with Mark and the doctor, something was said that upset Johann, and he and the doctor left, angry and fast, spinning dirt as they left. Because they had begun to hand out papers of a proposed article they were planning to submit to the local newspaper discrediting 3ABN, we warned them not to come back.

The next day, Sabbath, we got hold of Johann by phone and he agreed to meet with us at a park and talk things out. The doctor was also invited, but he said he had said all he had to say the night before, and refused to come. We spent an hour or two with Johann, going over all of the events until then. Finally, I took him to the hotel where they were staying. We sat in the car and talked for some time. At that time he confessed to me that maybe he was wrong in supporting Linda. We had prayer and parted. The three of them left and returned to Springfield shortly after that.

Linda did not come to the board meeting on Sunday morning. She sent a letter instead. The board considered her letter carefully in light of all that had gone on, and unanimously agreed that she could no longer serve the ministry under these conditions, nor continue to serve on the board. (We have since been accused of refusing to let the doctor and Johann represent her at the board. No such request was ever made, either by voice or by pen.)

Calvin:
Do you have one of the fliers you can send me?
---------------

No, I only heard about what was being handed out, I don't have a copy. I'm gonna ask around and see if someone still has one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 5 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #362

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 5 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]182801[/snapback]

You know Cindy, you are a wealth of inside information for somebody who did know a thing when you got here 3 mos. ago!

PD,

As many of you have admonished anyone new to read the material here, my guess is that she has read what is here and at MSDAOL and on the JoyPickle web site. She is dead on correct in her accumulation of information. You don't have to be "inside" to know what she does, reading and phone calls is all it would take to gather the information she has.

Now, she read the content here and she has effectively digested it and found some serious inconsistencies and falsehoods. She has skillfully put together her points and asked the questions. Of course individuals like Bob will avoid them (such as his continued dodging of his involvement in the JoyPickle web site known as save3abn NOT).

Her points are salient and her cited sources are solid.

- FHB

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 5 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]182802[/snapback]

In Linda's most recent post on her web site she states the following:
The above email from Danny is a direct confirmation of Linda's statement. He confirms his desire for Linda to leave him and confirms his ownership of two guns. What reason would Danny have for keeping two guns in their home? Is Danny a hunter? Ask any of us who have or are currently living near Thompsonville if we would feel the need of one gun, let alone two guns in our homes. Southern Illinois is not the western frontier of the 1800's or the Chicago of the 1930's.

Sister

"Sister"

Maybe a better question is which of the two had had experience with threatening bodily harm in a previous relationship?

- FHB

(Note: Calvin, my comments have nothing to do with the previously banned subject matter. I am sure "sister" knows what I am talking about.)

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 6 2007, 12:13 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #363

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]182825[/snapback]

That is one of the most absurd theories Bob has come up with so far, and a terrible example of logical reasoning.

Yet if true, would be good news to wives everywhere. rofl1.gif

Not my theory, as I made quite plain.

Get Gary Smalley's book, If Only He Knew, and read it for yourself before scoffing.

Gary Smalley claims that any prolonged problem in a marriage after five years is typically the husband's fault. And he challenges anyone to produce an exception to this rule.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 6 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #364

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 5 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]182689[/snapback]

Aletheia, can you produce any other witnesses to Johann handing out fliers? Do you have one of the fliers you can send me?

Has she provided substantiation of any of her previous allegations?

Not once; neither will she here...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 6 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #365

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I still be confused. Can you please tell you how you went from not knowing Danny or anybody connected with 3ABN. A concerned viewer. etc. to inside knowledge in two months?

Why would you even ask Johann aobut the fliers, and you only "heard" he did that? You mean to actually took somebody's word for it, without any proof? You got victim's letter af TS's escapades with young men and boys and you tried to act like that was heresay. Yet you out here bustin' Johann out about something you "heard", and repeating information we had long before you came for your support. Gurl, please! you were at least supposed to have a flier to scan and post before you started typing. Also, if you are not at liberty to provide that proof, you should have kept it to yourself. Y'all are rally making me tired, and gettin' on my last nerve with this mess.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]182836[/snapback]

None that I am at liberty to quote here, with the exception of a private letter which has already been posted here from Walt Thompson, here is the excerpt having to do with the 2004 campmeeting:

Calvin:
---------------

No, I only heard about what was being handed out, I don't have a copy. I'm gonna ask around and see if someone still has one.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 6 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #366

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Naw, in her response to Calvin, she refers to information sent directly to her that she is not free to divulge here. She is claiming inside information. She is not the only one, though. All of them Bystander, Lee, wwjd, Claim to have no contact or relation at all to Danny or 3ABN. but Bystander just within the last couple of weeks has spouted information that he himself said can only be known by family members. This is why they have no credibility with me(and others). i would have much more respect for them if they would claim to be a personal friend of the families and/or relative. But no, they are just Loe Blow Viewer/Supporter off the street with insider information. I don't think so...........
QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 5 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]182837[/snapback]

PD,

As many of you have admonished anyone new to read the material here, my guess is that she has read what is here and at MSDAOL and on the JoyPickle web site. She is dead on correct in her accumulation of information. You don't have to be "inside" to know what she does, reading and phone calls is all it would take to gather the information she has.

Now, she read the content here and she has effectively digested it and found some serious inconsistencies and falsehoods. She has skillfully put together her points and asked the questions. Of course individuals like Bob will avoid them (such as his continued dodging of his involvement in the JoyPickle web site known as save3abn NOT).

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #367

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 5 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]182837[/snapback]

PD,

- FHB
"Sister"

Maybe a better question is which of the two had had experience with threatening bodily harm in a previous relationship?

- FHB

(Note: Calvin, my comments have nothing to do with the previously banned subject matter. I am sure "sister" knows what I am talking about.)

mmmmCare to elaborate FHB? If not, thats OK, I think we get the drift.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 6 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #368

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 5 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]182798[/snapback]

Bob,

Here you go again! Danny's words: "Anytime that our relationship would degrade to the point that she would listen to such foolish advice as hiding my gun, the relationship is over."

Now, it is obvious in this statement that the relationship was not over because of the hidden gun, it was because the relationship had degraded to the point that Linda would listen to someone who, obvious by the insinuations here, told her she was in some kind of danger. What is obvious is that Danny is not blaming the end of the marriage on a hidden gun - but everything that had happened before. The hidden gun was, for Danny, substantial evidence that Linda had disconnected emotionally a long time previous and that his fears the relationship was indeed past salvaging.

Just once it would be nice to see you not take what people say and so blatantly pass it off as something completely different. We will just have to add this to your growing list of linguistic manipulations.

- FHB

Could she have been advised to hide the gun to prevent Danny from committing suicide? Check the records and see if suicide runs in this family. Maybe this is another angle not thought of before. It is still in the realm of a possibility, maybe ? ? ? ? ? ?

Then the question begs to be asked, "Why did he have "2" guns?" Does he shoot with both hands at once?

Did Linda know about the 2nd gun?

If so , why didn't she hide that one too?

Maybe she was leveling the playing field? You know, "I's gotta gun ~ You's gotta gun, now's we's gonna be even, Hon."

I personally believe she was seeing a Danny she had never seen before and was afraid he could/would do anything.

I wouldn't allow guns in my house for years, because of me! In the night I might get a fright and shoot someone I loved. However, the kids are grown and have left home, So now, I'm have a gun to protect myself from gun tote'n dudes that are "mental". Believe me when I say, "I will shoot!"

There are many reasons why I believe Linda would be afraid for Danny and afraid for herself.

Also consider the Control element here. She took his control away by hiding the gun. That made her in control of him. I guess we should be thankful they didn't have a shoot out! Lots of people do now-a-days.

Just offering other avenues to surmise in you obvious pare time. My advice, "Don't give up your other job if you have one! Oh, maybe this is your other Job! Oops

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 6 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #369

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

On March 5, 2007, Aletheia responded to a statement by Johann:

Dude, why would he want to do so? you have yet to supply the e-mails or proof to support your claims about danny wanting to get rid of Linda, or anything else you claim he said. I personally have read I don't know how many different reasons that you have posted for why you claim Danny had Walt Thompson fire you, and not once have you quoted or cited anything to prove which one, if any, is correct.

It is really hard to take the things you say seriously.

You go to the campmeeting in 2004 with the Doctor and proceed to cause a public scene, both of you handing out fliers attacking 3ABN, which you are intending to try and publish in the local paper, put up your fists to fight one of the brethren, simply for asking you to stop, refuse to leave when asked, then grab and start shaking Walt Thompson, causing others to have to come to his aid, then despite all this happening in public in front of many witnesses, claim you don't know why the police were called and that you were persecuted.. And you only went there to defend Linda and save her job.

You met with members of the 3ABN board on that Sabbath,(may 29) but they had to approach you and ask you for a private meeting, not vice versa, ( The Doctor refused to come) you admit that Walt Thompson asked if you wanted to come to the board meeting (May 30) when that meeting concluded, you claim you sent a letter to the board for that meeting, then claim that you were not allowed to meet with the board or tell them your side of the story or defend Linda as you wanted to...

You claim Linda was still with Danny at the 3ABN campmeeting and not allowed to attend, act like she was the thrown aside wife and didn't want her marriage to end, and then explain how you went to see the mobile home she'd purchased (yet your time frame has this happening before they were separated, and before she claims it even became necessary to separate on June 1, 2004??)

Possibly you were just confused here when you posted that... When did she actually purchase the mobile home?

You flat out lied about the Watch the Doctor gave Linda, and what Danny told you about it, as you yourself posted the e-mail from him to you showing what he did say... More about this in the post where this was brought up...

You even claim Brandi moved to Thompsonville in June of 2004. and keep implying it was Danny rather then Linda who commited adultery, of course this is false (also explaining why there is zero evidence or proof to even cause a shadow of a doubt here... ) Yet you consistantly defend every questionable thing Linda has done, as if there is no shadow of a doubt about it, and then demand evidence, as if you don't have any...

You were right in the middle of it, how can you be so blind?

To which Princessdi responded with:

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 5 2007, 08:16 PM)

You know Cindy, you are a wealth of inside information for somebody who did know a thing when you got here 3 mos. ago!

To which you responded with:

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 5 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]182837[/snapback]

PD,

- FHB

So, you state that her points are salient. That is your opinion and you are welcome to express it. My question is, what sources did she cite and how are they solid? The only source I saw was Johann and she was trying to dismiss his comments as falsehoods.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 6 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #370

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 6 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]183116[/snapback]

On March 5, 2007, Aletheia responded to a statement by Johann:
To which Princessdi responded with:
To which you responded with:
So, you state that her points are salient. That is your opinion and you are welcome to express it. My question is, what sources did she cite and how are they solid? The only source I saw was Johann and she was trying to dismiss his comments as falsehoods.

PB;

Thank you for bringing these comments to light.

When split personalities talk to/about their other personalities, it is hard to disagree with their self. There is a problem though. They tend to forget who they were when they said whatever.

Actually, what we have here is a mock trial. They are here to tear this case apart to make sure the evidence will stand through the trial when those big time $1,000.00 per hour lawyers go at the witnesses. It will be rough! What we see here is Micky Mouse stuff. When you see 6-12 lawyers line up at a huge area/table, it can be very intimidating.

They are not here to bring anything to the table so to speak! Their purpose is to discredit as much evidence as they can to make sure the real evidence out there stands in a court of law.

So far the witnesses have held strong. Praise God! But don't expect it to stop. These persona are relentless and will attack every angle that can be attacked. So be it. They are also very rude and demanding. Even in real life I believe.

We can clearly see that the information is standing. They have not hurt Johann, the man of God! He has deep credibility in my opinion. Perfect he is not, but he has his eyes on Jesus and on truth. Let them find all those holes and cause us to fill in all those holes to be prepared for the big day in court.

I am really proud of the Truthites. They are truth seekers. Linda is actually a minuscule part of the whole of this mess. God used her because He knew she would hold true to the end. This is about the rest of the mess. He delivered her from Sodom and Gomorrah. She did NOT look back!

Just as Job was given back all he lost plus more, I believe she will also received more than she lost. As time passes, she will be able to realize what she had wasn't so great after all.

So I say, since we can't get rid of them, let them keep on coming. They are actually only making the Joy/Pickle/Matthews group look good.

I just believe it is wrong to re-victimize victims, only to have it done again in court.

It is hard to pick at the DS group. It is hard to attack nothing, because they have nothing out there to back up their theories! dunno.gif

I believe save3ABN.com has really told enough, even though they haven't even really gotten started. The fall is beginning! This is very sad, I personally would like 3ABN to stand firm. I pray that is in God's will to bring that about. In my opinion Danny will never give 3ABN to God. He is 3ABN. There is no Danny without 3ABN. It is his alter ego & id.

The above statements are my opinon only. This is my QCYAL statement.

This post has been edited by Fran: Mar 6 2007, 10:19 PM

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 7 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #371

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]182836[/snapback]

Calvin:
---------------

Not that it matters much to me. But I got the impressing that you said "Johann was handing out flyers" and thus booted off the grounds, that he had maybe hundreds of flyers, handing them out to every by-passer, sticking them on car windshields, etc. If this was the case, then here should have been an least a few witnesses?

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 7 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #372

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 7 2007, 10:16 AM) [snapback]183369[/snapback]

Not that it matters much to me. But I got the impressing that you said "Johann was handing out flyers" and thus booted off the grounds, that he had maybe hundreds of flyers, handing them out to every by-passer, sticking them on car windshields, etc. If this was the case, then here should have been an least a few witnesses?

This is a reasonable assumption. yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #373

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 7 2007, 08:16 AM) [snapback]183369[/snapback]

Calvin, could you direct me to the post where aletheia said he had hundreds and was sticking them on windshields? I must have missed that.

+Quote Post
Denny
post Mar 7 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #374

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 03:24 PM) [snapback]183378[/snapback]

Calvin, could you direct me to the post where aletheia said he had hundreds and was sticking them on windshields? I must have missed that.

Read post 328 she mentioned handing out fliers, she was not a witness to the even tho

This post has been edited by Denny: Mar 7 2007, 09:37 AM

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #375

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 7 2007, 08:33 AM) [snapback]183380[/snapback]

Read post 328 she mentioned handing out fliers, she was not a witness to the even tho

Thanks but I was referring to where Calvin says that she said there were hundreds and on windshields.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church