Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=495 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 12 2007, 05:51 AM
Post #496

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Yes it is nice and quiet. The Dannyites just can't get it through their heads that they are the one fueling this thread. So now it's Monday and they will be back making their hero look a bit guilty (understatement? Where?) with their whine and dance.

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 12 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]184634[/snapback]

Lee, noahswife knows when Aletheia will be back...

and i have to be honest...
it is sooooo nice and quiet in this forum right now...
really wish it could stay that way...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 12 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #497

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Has anyone pointed this out before? (See question at bottom.)

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 25 2007, 07:27 PM) [snapback]180634[/snapback]
I have just received an email sent by Linda from her daughter's email account on May 6, 2004. It appears to document before the fact the idea that the pregnancy test was intended to be a joke. The fact that she used her daughter's email account suggests that her daughter was indeed in on the prank.

It is said that in divorces both sides are always wrong in some way. Linda erred in pulling such a stupid prank. I think she'll admit that freely.

One troubling detail that I would like to get Danny or his aliases/comrades to comment on is that she claims that when Danny pawed through the sack and found the kit (maybe it never got hidden in the car as originally planned), they both laughed. She took that to mean that Danny understood it to be a joke. Comments?

QUOTE(Linda Shelton @ Thu, 6 May 2004 17:21:55 -0700 (PDT))

Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:21:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: [Dr. Arild Abrahamsen]

You know how Dan has been searching my car? I've got a little surprise for him. But I wanted to warn you that a brand new rumor may very well make its way to Norway. Tomorrow he's going to find a carefully hidden pregnancy test in it. My only regret is that I won't be there to see his face. Do you think it will be worth the rumors?? I think so!!

LS

Okay, here's the question. Not only do we have the above, but we also have an email from Danny confirming the date of the finding of the pregnancy test, the same date indicated above. And we also have an email from Danny about personal matters which locks in a potential conception date of about two weeks prior to May 6.

Now if Linda had not been in Norway since February 6, and if Danny has not accused Linda and the doctor meeting anywhere from then until around April 22, how could this have been anything but a joke?

Or better yet, could Danny or Dr. Walt Thompson please explain to us how anyone can get pregnant over the telephone?

Can a medical doctor's license be called into question if they are accusing someone of thinking they might be pregnant because they talked too long on the phone to their alleged boyfriend?

Can this whole saga get any more bizarre than it already is? When will Danny just throw up a white flag and offer to surrender unconditionally?

"All to Jesus, I surrender."

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 12 2007, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 12 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #498

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Bob, you are talking about a man who initially divorced his wife accusing her of "spiritual" adultery. I refuse to try and figure out why Danny did those things. It is like apply logical thought to an illogical situation. He just says wnythign that will get him his way. He is used to getting his way by inferring that disagreeing with him is disagreeing with God. You cant' figure out that kind of person.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 12 2007, 07:36 AM) [snapback]184676[/snapback]

Has anyone pointed this out before? (See question at bottom.)
Okay, here's the question. Not only do we have the above, but we also have an email from Danny confirming the date of the finding of the pregnancy test, the same date indicated above. And we also have an email from Danny about personal matters which locks in a potential conception date of about two weeks prior to May 6.

Now if Linda had not been in Norway since February 6, and if Danny has not accused Linda and the doctor meeting anywhere from then until around April 22, how could this have been anything but a joke?

Or better yet, could Danny or Dr. Walt Thompson please explain to us how anyone can get pregnant over the telephone?

Can a medical doctor's license be called into question if they are accusing someone of thinking they might be pregnant because they talked too long on the phone to their alleged boyfriend?

Can this whole saga get any more bizarre than it already is? When will Danny just throw up a white flag and offer to surrender unconditionally?

"All to Jesus, I surrender."

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 12 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #499

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 12 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]184706[/snapback]

Bob, you are talking about a man who initially divorced his wife accusing her of "spiritual" adultery. I refuse to try and figure out why Danny did those things. It is like apply logical thought to an illogical situation. He just says wnythign that will get him his way. He is used to getting his way by inferring that disagreeing with him is disagreeing with God. You cant' figure out that kind of person.

And, you make these statements and assessments from personal knowledge right? Or, how else could you make them as statements of fact? Especially when so many things here are based on fiction.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 12 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #500

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 12 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]184707[/snapback]

And, you make these statements and assessments from personal knowledge right? Or, how else could you make them as statements of fact? Especially when so many things here are based on fiction.

You know, you make this statement all the time....I think you have a problem seeing reality from fiction. "so many things"?????

You don't give people enough credit for having eyes and a mind to think and discern. But, then, those "types" of people have that very problem. In fact, they don't give it a thought because they are sure they have control of the entire situation.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 12 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #501

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 12 2007, 07:36 AM) [snapback]184676[/snapback]

Bobby boy, did I miss the post where you answered FHB's and my question concerning writing for the pickled/joy website? You do write for the site right? If you have not answered why? After all if you have nothing to be ashamed of and are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God, then why would you have a problem coming right out and saying that you are the author and contributor to articles there?

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 12 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]184709[/snapback]

You know, you make this statement all the time....I think you have a problem seeing reality from fiction. "so many things"?????

My dear, you just have a hard time admitting that people that have not been involved, or don't know those that are, or have never seen how things are done at 3abn should not be making big statements because of stuff they read. Please, just a little common sense here. You go right ahead and grind your personal ax but don't defend those that believe anything they read.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 12 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #502

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 12 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]184710[/snapback]

My dear...

I'm not your dear.
You are missing it.
Keep going...we won't stop you. It's helps the cause or "ax" as you put it.
It's spelled axe, not ax.
Your words are a ball of mess.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 12 2007, 11:20 AM
Post #503

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 12 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]184711[/snapback]

I'm not your dear.
You are missing it.
Keep going...we won't stop you. It's helps the cause or "ax" as you put it.
It's spelled axe, not ax.
Your words are a ball of mess.

Now, that wasn't very nice. I do make mistakes when I am typing in a hurry. You said "we" won't stop you....as in....we the Lindanites? You are correct, my dear, you won't.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 12 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #504

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 12 2007, 10:20 AM) [snapback]184713[/snapback]

Now, that wasn't very nice. I do make mistakes when I am typing in a hurry. You said "we" won't stop you....as in....we the Lindanites? You are correct, my dear, you won't.

We does not equal "Lindanites" as you put it. Too bad you can't see that this is soooo much more then what was done to Linda.

Some good reading, if you have time, it's from the bible:

"Just as a few dead flies can make a whole bottle of perfume smell bad, so a little stupidity here and there can spoil a reputation for wisdom and honor. Just as it is natural for a wise man to do the right thing, so it's natural for a fool to do the wrong thing. A fool lacks common sense and shows his stupidity even as he walks along the road." Ecclesiastes 10: 1-3

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 12 2007, 11:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 12 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #505

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 12 2007, 12:09 PM) [snapback]184710[/snapback]

Bobby boy, did I miss the post where you answered FHB's and my question concerning writing for the pickled/joy website? You do write for the site right? If you have not answered why? After all if you have nothing to be ashamed of and are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God, then why would you have a problem coming right out and saying that you are the author and contributor to articles there?

Bystander, I would also like to know the answer to this question. However, as I recall, Pickles email was listed as a place one could contact when the site first came out, which I'm sure there is a record of. However, it would be nice to see him admit this as true.

Lee

This post has been edited by Lee: Mar 12 2007, 12:10 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 12 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #506

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Bystander and Lee, feel free to start a thread on that topic, if you want.

I assume from your replies, or lack thereof, that you admit that the pregnancy test could not ever be used as proof of adultery, since you can't get pregnant over the telephone. Correct?

And if that be the case, what sort of amends in your opinion should Danny, Walt, and 3ABN make for using the pregnancy test to smear Linda's character?

I would ask that question of the Lindaites too if I uncovered an example of false statements being used to smear Danny's character.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 12 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #507

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Did not Danny start by accusing Linda of spiritual adultery? Yes, he did that is no secret. That was a lie, he made it up, because Linda cannot commit spiritual adultery against Danny, he is not God. So, if he said that, he will say anything to get his way. Now he is saying she actually had an affair, but not really, but he has proof...etc. Please! That is too much confusion! He kicked her to the curb, now that's the truth!

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 12 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]184707[/snapback]

***Bystander, Sonshineonme requested that you not call her that. Please don't do it again. It is condescending, and out and out harrassment if you continue. For that matter just stick to everyone's preferred IDs and you will stay out of trouble******

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 12 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #508

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Bystander,

Since PrincessDi has ordered you not to call sonshineonme "dear" in a condescending manner, I will cease from calling you "Dear" Bystander even though I mean it as a Christian sister to a Christian brother. I don't want to give the impression of talking to you in a condescending way.

I didn't make an issue of it when you called me "dear" even though it felt like you were being rather condescending, because it just didn't bother me.

Di,

while you have charged Bystander not to use that tone with sonshineonme, as far as I am concerned he may continue to use it on me as my skin is quite thick and I hold out the hope that someday he may even mean it in the sweet way. spoton.gif

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 12 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #509

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

rofl1.gif Gurl hush! He can't use it on anyone. Just a gut feeling I have, and I think you and Sonshine felt the same thing. I think he shoul djust stick with people's IDs.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 12 2007, 01:22 PM) [snapback]184765[/snapback]

Bystander,

Since PrincessDi has ordered you not to call sonshineonme "dear" in a condescending manner, I will cease from calling you "Dear" Bystander even though I mean it as a Christian sister to a Christian brother. I don't want to give the impression of talking to you in a condescending way.

I didn't make an issue of it when you called me "dear" even though it felt like you were being rather condescending, because it just didn't bother me.

Di,

while you have charged Bystander not to use that tone with sonshineonme, as far as I am concerned he may continue to use it on me as my skin is quite thick and I hold out the hope that someday he may even mean it in the sweet way. spoton.gif

PB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 12 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #510

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

In a way, I think it's good that this character Bystander doesn't see himself as others see him. He seems oblivious of how he comes across to people. He doesn't seem to even know, or care, that his smugness comes bleeding through and discolors everything he says. I think it's a huge revelation how he demonstrates his genuine un-Christlikeness here on the internet. If you watch and listen closely though, this same smugness can be detected with certain people on 3abn TV.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church