Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11269&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:51:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assault On Danny Shelton, horses, horses and more horses
sister
post Oct 19 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

Tonight Mollie said that God spared Danny's life because of prayer and because Danny has a vision for 3ABN. But interestingly, she also said that 3ABN could go on without Danny. I, too, believe that God spared Danny's life, but perhaps for quite a different reason. If Danny had died he would have not have had to face the consequences of his actions in this life, of course, like each one of us he would still face God's judgement. In sparing his life, the Lord still allows Danny's victims the opportunity to face him in a court of law. Perhaps time served in a six by eight foot cell is what Danny requires in order to see his need to humble himself before the Lord, repent and make restitution. Incarceration is but a fleeting moment compared to eternal life with God...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lee
post Oct 19 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

DS said he was shoeing the horse. It was tied up in such a way that it could not back up but only go forward. As it went forward, its foot hit DS on the left side of his face, the gash looked about 5 inches long. It just missed his left eye. The gash was vertical.

Then the horses foot moved back again and its foot hit him in the back of the neck area, hence the neck brace. His nose was swollen, his eyes were black and blue and he was really sore, he said. He said there was blood in his mouth also. It seemed to happen very fast. He said he was scheduled for an MRI tomorrow.

I've known several people who shoe horses for a living and there have been accidents such as this. Some animals are more lively than others.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 20 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Oct 18 2006, 10:26 PM) [snapback]157396[/snapback]

If Danny is an animal abuser, is it only towards his horses? Fluffy didn't seem to be afraid of him?

Dan Shelton HATED Fluffy and Fluffy knew it.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Oct 20 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 20 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]157653[/snapback]

I have been told as much too.
Wonder what the horses think of him........ dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Johann
post Oct 21 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 21 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]157653[/snapback]

Shelty also knew how DS hated him. It took me quite a while before Shelty would accept me when I visited Linda. DS called Shelty Wally.

This post has been edited by Johann: Oct 21 2006, 09:37 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Oct 21 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Oct 21 2006, 08:36 AM) [snapback]157670[/snapback]

Shelty also knew how DS hated him. It took me quite a while before Shelty would accept me when I visited Linda. DS called Shelty Wally.

Yes, that's right, Shelty became afraid because he did not like the loud tone of voice shouting at Linda. I have shelties too, and they are very sensitive dogs.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 21 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Oct 21 2006, 10:36 AM) [snapback]157670[/snapback]

I believe that he called him Wally because they got the dog while in Walla Walla.

I also believe that Fluffy has since died and was buried by Larry Welch...I think.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sister
post Oct 21 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 21 2006, 09:29 PM) [snapback]157714[/snapback]

I believe that he called him Wally because they got the dog while in Walla Walla.

I also believe that Fluffy has since died and was buried by Larry Welch...I think.

Larry Welch? Is that the same Larry Welch that is on the Board of 3ABN? Works in the pastoral department? His wife, Linda, works in the accounting department? And at times she has been known to stand at her desk all day rather than sitting because of a "bad back"? I believe that Danny knows the real reason for her pain... And he still has Larry on the 3ABN board? Which commandment deals with wife beaters?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Oct 21 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 21 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]157714[/snapback]

Yes, to be more specific, Linda's friend Joy found Shelty for her from a groomer in Cashmere and met up with Linda in Walla Walla right before a rally (this way Shelty didn't have to take that plane ride to IL) - Shelty was 10 weeks old and handed over to Linda in time to be on stage! Danny didn't like the name Shelty that Linda wanted, so he called him Wally. At least Shelty was allowed to be in the house (while Fluffy was still in the garage). Fluffy did pass, she was 16 and not well.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Oct 21 2006, 09:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 24 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 21 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]157715[/snapback]

Larry Welch? Is that the same Larry Welch that is on the Board of 3ABN? Works in the pastoral department? His wife, Linda, works in the accounting department? And at times she has been known to stand at her desk all day rather than sitting because of a "bad back"? I believe that Danny knows the real reason for her pain... And he still has Larry on the 3ABN board? Which commandment deals with wife beaters?

Yep - same one...

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Oct 21 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]157716[/snapback]

Yes, to be more specific, Linda's friend Joy found Shelty for her from a groomer in Cashmere and met up with Linda in Walla Walla right before a rally (this way Shelty didn't have to take that plane ride to IL) - Shelty was 10 weeks old and handed over to Linda in time to be on stage! Danny didn't like the name Shelty that Linda wanted, so he called him Wally. At least Shelty was allowed to be in the house (while Fluffy was still in the garage). Fluffy did pass, she was 16 and not well.

Thanks for filling in the story. I knew it was something like this, but couldn't remember all the details.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Johann
post Oct 26 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 26. október 2006 20:38
To: danshelton@earthlink.net
Subject: Horse sense

Danny, looks like one of your stallions tried to knock some horse sense into your head. Plain truth will soon hit you straight in the face much harder than that. Pray for mercy.

With compassion,

Johann

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
SandyColorado
post Oct 27 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 599

QUOTE(Johann @ Oct 26 2006, 10:03 PM) [snapback]158275[/snapback]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 26. október 2006 20:38
To: danshelton@earthlink.net
Subject: Horse sense

Danny, looks like one of your stallions tried to knock some horse sense into your head. Plain truth will soon hit you straight in the face much harder than that. Pray for mercy.

With compassion,

Johann

Whoa!!! You hit it right in the head where it hurts... boxing.gif

You are so right - let's pray that Danny is praying to the Lord for mercy and forgiveness for all of the pain that he has caused many people.

+Quote Post
nick
post Oct 27 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 820

My point exactly!!!

I don't know Danny or Linda personally.

I have read both sides of the story here, with a strong lean towards Danny's guilt.

That strong lean have lead me to conclude that there may be some truth to the story, after some analysis.

But my three questions earlier, are a result of the non-christlike comments that over shadows almost every 3abn thread.

I understand that some of us have been personally affected by the events and I do understand the disgust that most of us sense toward Danny - professing to be a man of God;

but these are no reason for our comments here to reflect more of the devil than it does Christ.

Re-read your individual posts and ask yourself, wether it was God who prompted them or the dragon himself.

Am I saying that we should stick our head in the sand? Ofcourse not. I am simply saying that we may be no better than Danny.

In Christ.
Nick.

--------------------
"If we know Christ, we cannot be proud; if we know ourselves, we must be humble" Author Unknown

SOMETIMES YOU MUST LOSE TO WIN....CHRIST LOST OMNIPRESENCE TO WIN HUMANITY

+Quote Post
justme
post Oct 27 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

Hi nick,
I haven't seen you here before. Welcome! This forum is a "conversation" about many subjects and issues. This one is about 3ABN and how it has apparently changed since it's beginning.
Just a little background that may help ...

Due to the fact that 3ABN has had virtually total control over it's own publicity what we have known about the Sheltons and 3ABN have come to us from those involved in the leadership.

Another point is that Adventists have held dear the commission to "go into all the world and then the end shall come". We have looked forward to going home with Jesus and taking as many as possible with us.

During the months leading to the end of 2003 and in early 2004, we began to notice certain subtle changes in the programs coming from 3ABN. We also saw changes in the "structure" and leadership of 3ABN. Then when 3ABN held the Spring Camp Meeting we saw it played out quite dramatically.

At one point during a program Danny saw two men coming in the back of the auditorium and pointed his finger at them, called them "demons" and told "security" to get them off the premises. Then Danny became very agitated and turned to Mark Finley and told Mark to come and have a special prayer for God's protection.

Danny soon announced that Linda has decided to go another direction other than stay at 3ABN.

People in the know, people who had witnessed "Danny at work" around 3ABN knew that he has been planning to get rid of Linda during the previous year, but needed a "story" to justify it. Danny doesn't like people who have strong foreign accents and the two men who came in the back door did have such accents.

Many of us began to ask questions about what was going on at 3ABN, and what about Linda? We learned that Danny had been "seeing" another woman (Brandy), and Danny came up with the story that Linda had an affair with one of the two men, who happens to live in Norway, and who was the doctor who treated Linda's son for chemical addiction. Danny seized the opportunity to blame him.

As time went by, other individuals came forward to give their own personal accounts of abuse by Danny. Some of them have included offenses against children and employees by Danny's brothers, who are on the payroll at 3ABN.

Time marches on. More first-hand experiences come forth. The story widens in scope, includes "cover-ups" taking place in town, in the county, and in the local SDA "church", and then leads up to the local conference office.

Some of the posts in here have been from some of the victims who cannot hold back any longer, and who want 'justice' "swift and sure". Others realize the power that satellite broadcasting has and want to preserve the tool for further use by God. As more details are revealed about the Shelton Family and about 3ABN management and board, it becomes quite obvious that there are serious problems in the management and operation of 3ABN, and in the personal lives of the management and board.

3ABN is nothing more than a business that produces programs and plays over the satellite uplink other programs that buy time to have their programs sent by satellite and by certain localized Low-Power UHF stations. But because SDA's have a reputation for having a little extra money and they give it liberally for spreading the gospel, they have become easy targets for drawing funds from the SDA membership. Even to include tithe, which they make no excuses for, as 3ABN "thumbs their noses" at the disdain expressed by the SDA Church organization.

3ABN was a good source of Christian broadcasting as an "independent ministry" when it began. It really took off and became more popular and a great source of inspiration when the Vice President and Co-Founder of 3ABN started a new program called "Live". The best part of the program was when Linda sat at the "Porch" of the 3ABN "house" and fed and inspired us all with her "Gems of truth and inspiration".

Linda became the most popular part of 3ABN and it made certain people jealous. Danny became determined to get rid of her and manufactures the story about Linda and Dr. Abrahamsen having "Spiritual Adultery". That's when Danny struck a fatal blow at his own roots. Too many folks didn't 'buy it" and the investigation began. Many, many individuals who cannot tolerate deception and cover-up have begun their own research and investigations.

Some people are furious ad are willing to express it openly, under cover of anonymity. Danny has hurt may faithful souls by getting them fired from 3ABN and or fired from their next jobs by telling lies against them. Apparently Danny will stop at nothing to have his own way. He justifies all his own actions and ideas while calling himself a victim when truth is told about him.

Each one who posts on this or any other forum is an individual, with individual experiences with God. Some have been through the "valley of the shadow" and have survived. Some are still in the "valley", really hurting! We all know that Jesus died for every man, woman, and child. And we pray that God can reach those who have behaved so badly with children, with employees, and with God's holy funds. We have to be angry at what is happening but we must intercede for those who are blind to their own evil ways.

In this forum you will read that we do pray for Danny and his family that they will learn to trust God instead of "human inventions". AND we pray that God will have such a tool as the satellites to spread the "Good News".

Now we can see satellites being used without the "garbage" that surrounds its use. WE can see humble souls who are not trying to make their own families famous around the world.

The conversations will continue .. read the "PINNED" items at the top of "The SAGA of 3ABN" page. Read the "letters", the "The Evangelist", and you will see why so many are deeply concerned about the effect all this is having and will have upon Media Evangelism and its relationship to the General Conference of Seventh Day Adventists.

I hope we can keep in perspective the need to let some xepress their own hurts and for others to see the need for all of us to pray sincerely for the salvation of each soul everywhere, including those leading out at 3ABN.

Whether God continues to use 3ABN or not is beside the point. There other satellites program uplinks God can use. 3ABN is not indispensible.

There souls at 3ABN who are blind to themselves and they need Jesus in their lives as a personal Savior.

That's our job ... Pray, pray, pray ... for God's will to be done.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Oct 28 2006, 07:31 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(justme @ Oct 27 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]158399[/snapback]

Hi nick,
I haven't seen you here before. Welcome! This forum is a "conversation" about many subjects and issues. This one is about 3ABN and how it has apparently changed since it's beginning.
Just a little background that may help ...

Due to the fact that 3ABN has had virtually total control over it's own publicity what we have known about the Sheltons and 3ABN have come to us from those involved in the leadership.

Another point is that Adventists have held dear the commission to "go into all the world and then the end shall come". We have looked forward to going home with Jesus and taking as many as possible with us.

During the months leading to the end of 2003 and in early 2004, we began to notice certain subtle changes in the programs coming from 3ABN. We also saw changes in the "structure" and leadership of 3ABN. Then when 3ABN held the Spring Camp Meeting we saw it played out quite dramatically.

At one point during a program Danny saw two men coming in the back of the auditorium and pointed his finger at them, called them "demons" and told "security" to get them off the premises. Then Danny became very agitated and turned to Mark Finley and told Mark to come and have a special prayer for God's protection.

Danny soon announced that Linda has decided to go another direction other than stay at 3ABN.

People in the know, people who had witnessed "Danny at work" around 3ABN knew that he has been planning to get rid of Linda during the previous year, but needed a "story" to justify it. Danny doesn't like people who have strong foreign accents and the two men who came in the back door did have such accents.

Many of us began to ask questions about what was going on at 3ABN, and what about Linda? We learned that Danny had been "seeing" another woman (Brandy), and Danny came up with the story that Linda had an affair with one of the two men, who happens to live in Norway, and who was the doctor who treated Linda's son for chemical addiction. Danny seized the opportunity to blame him.

As time went by, other individuals came forward to give their own personal accounts of abuse by Danny. Some of them have included offenses against children and employees by Danny's brothers, who are on the payroll at 3ABN.

Time marches on. More first-hand experiences come forth. The story widens in scope, includes "cover-ups" taking place in town, in the county, and in the local SDA "church", and then leads up to the local conference office.

Some of the posts in here have been from some of the victims who cannot hold back any longer, and who want 'justice' "swift and sure". Others realize the power that satellite broadcasting has and want to preserve the tool for further use by God. As more details are revealed about the Shelton Family and about 3ABN management and board, it becomes quite obvious that there are serious problems in the management and operation of 3ABN, and in the personal lives of the management and board.

3ABN is nothing more than a business that produces programs and plays over the satellite uplink other programs that buy time to have their programs sent by satellite and by certain localized Low-Power UHF stations. But because SDA's have a reputation for having a little extra money and they give it liberally for spreading the gospel, they have become easy targets for drawing funds from the SDA membership. Even to include tithe, which they make no excuses for, as 3ABN "thumbs their noses" at the disdain expressed by the SDA Church organization.

3ABN was a good source of Christian broadcasting as an "independent ministry" when it began. It really took off and became more popular and a great source of inspiration when the Vice President and Co-Founder of 3ABN started a new program called "Live". The best part of the program was when Linda sat at the "Porch" of the 3ABN "house" and fed and inspired us all with her "Gems of truth and inspiration".

Linda became the most popular part of 3ABN and it made certain people jealous. Danny became determined to get rid of her and manufactures the story about Linda and Dr. Abrahamsen having "Spiritual Adultery". That's when Danny struck a fatal blow at his own roots. Too many folks didn't 'buy it" and the investigation began. Many, many individuals who cannot tolerate deception and cover-up have begun their own research and investigations.

Some people are furious ad are willing to express it openly, under cover of anonymity. Danny has hurt may faithful souls by getting them fired from 3ABN and or fired from their next jobs by telling lies against them. Apparently Danny will stop at nothing to have his own way. He justifies all his own actions and ideas while calling himself a victim when truth is told about him.

Each one who posts on this or any other forum is an individual, with individual experiences with God. Some have been through the "valley of the shadow" and have survived. Some are still in the "valley", really hurting! We all know that Jesus died for every man, woman, and child. And we pray that God can reach those who have behaved so badly with children, with employees, and with God's holy funds. We have to be angry at what is happening but we must intercede for those who are blind to their own evil ways.

In this forum you will read that we do pray for Danny and his family that they will learn to trust God instead of "human inventions". AND we pray that God will have such a tool as the satellites to spread the "Good News".

Now we can see satellites being used without the "garbage" that surrounds its use. WE can see humble souls who are not trying to make their own families famous around the world.

The conversations will continue .. read the "PINNED" items at the top of "The SAGA of 3ABN" page. Read the "letters", the "The Evangelist", and you will see why so many are deeply concerned about the effect all this is having and will have upon Media Evangelism and its relationship to the General Conference of Seventh Day Adventists.

I hope we can keep in perspective the need to let some xepress their own hurts and for others to see the need for all of us to pray sincerely for the salvation of each soul everywhere, including those leading out at 3ABN.

Whether God continues to use 3ABN or not is beside the point. There other satellites program uplinks God can use. 3ABN is not indispensible.

There souls at 3ABN who are blind to themselves and they need Jesus in their lives as a personal Savior.

That's our job ... Pray, pray, pray ... for God's will to be done.

Justme,

Excellent! Well said and well summarized. Thanks.

Chez

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church