Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11269&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:51:12 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assault On Danny Shelton, horses, horses and more horses
Ralph
post Oct 29 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 29 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]158542[/snapback]

Linda, sister

Are you sure that the reason you wrote the above was not to try to get sister to give little hint as to her true identity? It is a shame to have to disappoint you again. Of course, you can try pairing another and then another set of names.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 29 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #62

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Wrong again, fhb. i, or to my knowledge nobody else, has yet to address a post to you, "Danny, FHB".

Now to the other issues. yourprovded the choices as to what you would exect her word,a nd that still was not good enough for you. So, I just think no matter what Danny adn his crew will be faultess opr their sins a necessary evil, in your eyes, as long as you think 3ABN is "reaching souls", and "spreading the Gospel".

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 29 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]158559[/snapback]

Then as wrong as I may be about sister, you are the same about me . . . thus we are equals. Oh yes, I show no disrespect - I simply exercise my right to make a determination as you have about me. BTW, it was the first reply to me that called me Danny and I followed with my denial.

But all this is nothing in terms of what matters - the outright accusation that an individual has committed assult agaianst his wife - with no substantiating proof, or proof of any kind at this point.

- fhb

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Oct 30 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #63

Advanced Member

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 29 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]158559[/snapback]

But all this is nothing in terms of what matters - the outright accusation that an individual has committed assult agaianst his wife - with no substantiating proof, or proof of any kind at this point.

- fhb

Since you state that you do not work for 3abn, I do not consider your word as credible as the words of people who worked with Linda and Danny and actually saw and heard what was going on.

Unfortunately, when we think of assault, often we only think of a person being knocked around. Since I live thousands of miles away, I did not see that happen, but I can testify that there has been verbal assault by statements made on TV and assault heaped on Linda through the printed news letters. Maybe this wouldn't bother you, but I believe that many women who read these sentences will agree that verbal assault bruises the spirit and does incredible damage to a person's psyche. I challenge you to tell me that this did not happen.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 30 2006, 12:35 AM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Ralph @ Oct 30 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]158567[/snapback]

Since you state that you do not work for 3abn, I do not consider your word as credible as the words of people who worked with Linda and Danny and actually saw and heard what was going on.

Unfortunately, when we think of assault, often we only think of a person being knocked around. Since I live thousands of miles away, I did not see that happen, but I can testify that there has been verbal assault by statements made on TV and assault heaped on Linda through the printed news letters. Maybe this wouldn't bother you, but I believe that many women who read these sentences will agree that verbal assault bruises the spirit and does incredible damage to a person's psyche. I challenge you to tell me that this did not happen.

Thank you, Ralph. You do understand!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
sister
post Oct 30 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Danny Shelton has made the following statement to a number of individuals, "I know Sister is Linda and I have PROOF."

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

Looking in my mirror and seeing my own face, I have only one comment: If Danny's "proof" in regard to other issues is of the same caliber as his "proof" that Sister is Linda, than he truly is factually challenged. Growing up in my parents home we would have gotten the switch for telling such whoppers.

bottom.gif I can state with all honesty that the little pink bottom getting a whupping is definitely not mine...

This post has been edited by sister: Oct 30 2006, 01:31 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Oct 30 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(watchbird @ Oct 29 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]158547[/snapback]

OTOH..... maybe the most damaging shots are still to come. Or possibly he will be "cut down without [human] hands"..... God has not yet exhausted all of his arsenal against evil-doers.... no.gif

so you say..... time will tell.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Observer
post Oct 30 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #67

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "Unfortunately, when we think of assault, often we only think of a person being knocked around."

What you describe, in the United States, is Battery. Assult is threatening someone.

That is why people are often charged with "assult and battery.

Pointing a knife, or a firearm, at someone in a threating manner, is assult. Using it is another crime. Criminal assult may be verbal, or by other means.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Oct 30 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #68

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Oct 30 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]158590[/snapback]

Re: "Unfortunately, when we think of assault, often we only think of a person being knocked around."

What you describe, in the United States, is Battery. Assult is threatening someone.

That is why people are often charged with "assult and battery.
Pointing a knife, or a firearm, at someone in a threating manner, is assult. Using it is another crime. Criminal assult may be verbal, or by other means.

Right on, Observer. I am glad that you clearly differentiated between the two words. When I wrote the previous note, I did so with the assumtion that FHB meant "battery" when he talked of "assault. It would be interesting to know how many other people were unaware of the difference.

This post has been edited by Ralph: Oct 30 2006, 04:38 PM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Oct 30 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #69

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 30 2006, 03:20 AM) [snapback]158570[/snapback]

Danny Shelton has made the following statement to a number of individuals, "I know Sister is Linda and I have PROOF."

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

Looking in my mirror and seeing my own face, I have only one comment: If Danny's "proof" in regard to other issues is of the same caliber as his "proof" that Sister is Linda, than he truly is factually challenged. Growing up in my parents home we would have gotten the switch for telling such whoppers.

bottom.gif I can state with all honesty that the little pink bottom getting a whupping is definitely not mine...

I'm sure you know who you are - if Danny wanna make you ....um Linda - and you ain't "Linda" then don't fret none....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 31 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

It's odd that FHB could study Linda's mannerisms while at the same time admitting that he doesn't watch 3ABN and doesn't know much about the programming...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Oct 31 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Ralph @ Oct 30 2006, 02:28 AM) [snapback]158567[/snapback]

This "rule" doesn't seem to apply universally here . . . hhhmmm.

-fhb

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 30 2006, 03:20 AM) [snapback]158570[/snapback]

Okay so you claim not to be Linda S. Then you are by proxy Linda, taking the words she sends you and posting them. I have not found a notation in any of your postings where you indicate how you would know all of the information you have provided - including salaries.

But, I guess that really isn't of consequence - whether you are Linda, her proxy or not - the point is I asked if there is solid evidence (other than your declarative) that the charges were not "conjecture."

- fhb

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Oct 31 2006, 09:28 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 31 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 31 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]158772[/snapback]

the point is I asked if there is solid evidence (other than your declarative) that the charges were not "conjecture."

- fhb

What would serve as proof-enough for you? Would pictures suffice - because those can be created. What about a tape recorder of an admission by Lynda or Larry - I assume it could be considered a fake.

Unless there is a well-lit, well-shot, well-verified video filmed by professional outside sources of the actual abuse taking place, you aren't going to get "solid evidence" for the crime.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Oct 31 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Nov 1 2006, 12:14 AM) [snapback]158775[/snapback]

What would serve as proof-enough for you? Would pictures suffice - because those can be created. What about a tape recorder of an admission by Lynda or Larry - I assume it could be considered a fake.

Unless there is a well-lit, well-shot, well-verified video filmed by professional outside sources of the actual abuse taking place, you aren't going to get "solid evidence" for the crime.

Is there or isn't there? If there isn't then it is heresay and/or conjecture, possibly bordering on slander.

What about a sworn affidavit and coroborating testimony?

- fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sister
post Oct 31 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 31 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]158772[/snapback]

This "rule" doesn't seem to apply universally here . . . hhhmmm.

-fhb
Okay so you claim not to be Linda S. Then you are by proxy Linda, taking the words she sends you and posting them. I have not found a notation in any of your postings where you indicate how you would know all of the information you have provided - including salaries.

But, I guess that really isn't of consequence - whether you are Linda, her proxy or not - the point is I asked if there is solid evidence (other than your declarative) that the charges were not "conjecture."

- fhb

Again you are fallible in your assumptions, as your name implies... I am neither Linda or Linda's proxy. Linda Shelton has never sent me anything to post on BSDA. Everything I have posted here are my own writings, completely, not influenced by Linda Shelton or a paraphrase of any writings received from Linda Shelton---for I have never received such as you contend. So, it is only your opinion based upon false reasoning.

As to how I know all the information I have provided, isn't it obvious? Like a few others who have posted here, I have first hand experience with 3ABN and Danny Shelton. But I believe that you have questioned me before about this subject, and if not you, others have asked before you. Read the threads... they will answer your questions.

To answer your latter question, the charges were not conjecture. I have already made that point clear. You may choose to believe me or not, it doesn't change the facts. Like HOTY, I do not believe that any evidence I could supply would satisfy you.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 31 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]158777[/snapback]

Is there or isn't there? If there isn't then it is heresay and/or conjecture, possibly bordering on slander.

What about a sworn affidavit and coroborating testimony?

- fhb

I find the tenacity with which you pursue this particular topic to appear as a rather extreme response for someone without a vested interest. It makes one wonder... Could fallible humanbeing be Larry Welch? Why such interest? And why the desire to see the proof in this particular situation? Especially when you claim not to be familiar with the staff at 3ABN...

This post has been edited by sister: Oct 31 2006, 10:51 PM

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Oct 31 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Nov 1 2006, 12:40 AM) [snapback]158779[/snapback]

Again you are fallible in your assumptions, as your name implies... I am neither Linda or Linda's proxy. Linda Shelton has never sent me anything to post on BSDA. Everything I have posted here are my own writings, completely, not influenced by Linda Shelton or a paraphrase of any writings received from Linda Shelton---for I have never received such as you contend. So, it is only your opinion based upon false reasoning.

As to how I know all the information I have provided, isn't it obvious? Like a few others who have posted here, I have first hand experience with 3ABN and Danny Shelton. But I believe that you have questioned me before about this subject, and if not you, others have asked before you. Read the threads... they will answer your questions.

To answer your latter question, the charges were not conjecture. I have already made that point clear. You may choose to believe me or not, it doesn't change the facts. Like HOTY, I do not believe that any evidence I could supply would satisfy you.

So let me understand this, your statement that it isn't conjecture is all anyone needs - nothing else is necessary? "Sister" says it isn't conjecture - therefore it isn't. I can't see that holding much weight with other than the faithful here.

A request for supportive evidence - something that will make your word credible - is off limits, or so it would seem as you keep avoiding this.

- fhb

QUOTE(sister @ Nov 1 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]158779[/snapback]

I find the tenacity with which you pursue this particular topic to appear as a rather extreme response for someone without a vested interest. It makes one wonder... Could fallible humanbeing be Larry Welch? Why such interest? And why the desire to see the proof in this particular situation? Especially when you claim not to be familiar with the staff at 3ABN...

Shall I post a series of laughing smiley faces to make my point? Interesting how there is so much written to claim you are not Linda S. or her proxy and yet, as you did once before in suggesting I was Danny because I requested more than your word, you suggest I am Larry W. So for all the guests reading this - nope, I am not Danny, nor am I Larry. And, isn't Larry a member of the board as opposed to an employee of 3ABN (at least that is the way I find in print.)

Again, your word isn't substantial enough for me, and possibly more who read here - either there is a way to substantiate your word, or there isn't. If there is and your claim is supported and verifiable then there is a issue needing redress. However, if there isn't then it would seem another red herring in an attempt to continue casting aspersions on the people at 3ABN.

Can you or can you not substantiate your accusations? And if you can but choose to keep it reserved, for whatever reason, how is that different than 3ABN saying it has "evidence" but refusing to share it with everyone who requests it?

- fhb

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Nov 1 2006, 02:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church