Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11834&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:48:09 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Disgust!, disgusted by the smear in this site
princessdi
post Dec 21 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #121

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes, Lee, I was about to say, your statement should read "EGW counseled" us not to go the the world........ However, if Danny thought Linda broke that agreement, do you really think that passage would stop him form suing her? Going public would be bringing dishonor to Danny and 3ABN, not God. They are not one in the same. This passive state is why evil grows and festers in the dark within our churches. The perpetraters count on passages like this one to get away with their dirty deeds. Wake up people!!! it is not "our" dirty laundry. I am not owning Danny and 3ABN dirt.

Also, are you bringing this up to Danny, because he is the one yet and still bringing it up on his show each and every time he gets a chance?

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 21 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]164669[/snapback]

To go public with this information against 3ABN would be bringing dishonor the God's Name before the world.

God has told us not to go to the world with our "in church" problems. Read 3 SM beginning with p. 299 concerning lawsuits. We are not to sue our brother and take him to worldly courts. The principle behind this is airing our "dirty laundry" before the world. Too bad it is done on here anyway. A private forum would be better for the exchange of words on this whole subject.

It says when we go ahead and go to worldly courts against fellow SDA's that God does not hear our prayers.

Of course all of the above depends on whether you believe in the SOP or not.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 21 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #122

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 21 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]164669[/snapback]

To go public with this information against 3ABN would be bringing dishonor the God's Name before the world.

God has told us not to go to the world with our "in church" problems. Read 3 SM beginning with p. 299 concerning lawsuits. We are not to sue our brother and take him to worldly courts. The principle behind this is airing our "dirty laundry" before the world. Too bad it is done on here anyway. A private forum would be better for the exchange of words on this whole subject.

It says when we go ahead and go to worldly courts against fellow SDA's that God does not hear our prayers.

and that is why the church is still dealing with mess, kids being molested, incest, homosexuality, among other things... people have kept quiet for far to long in my opinion.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Dec 21 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #123

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 21 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]164669[/snapback]

NO it doesn't... it depends on whether we go looking for things to excuse or condemn others or whether we go looking for principles as expressed in concrete situations in her day.

This post has been edited by watchbird: Dec 21 2006, 02:46 PM

+Quote Post
Joy N
post Dec 21 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #124

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,699

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 21 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]164667[/snapback]

Globe, World Weekly, Inside Edition, "E", Vh1 Behind the Scenes, Nightline, and the Evening News too. Also note: I don't know any "LEGAL" document that can actually stand up in court that states that "OTHERS" that didn't sign a THANG can have their hands tied (or mouths silenced).

Where is LT when you need legal expertise? dunno.gif All I know is you can sign a contract. However ain't nobody on this berd that can control my mouth, cuz I ain't signed a thang.
PDR either.
furious.gif
Danny would be rockin' in a konah with a straight jacket on.
blink.gif
I don't play either

I can tell you why Linda doesn't tell her story to Oprah, Globe, Inside Edition. World Weekly. Nightline..Evening News..Behind the Senes ... and many others.... NOw think about this... Why Not tell to the world on TV, Magazines. Radio.... Now think about this a minute... Because She can't prove a thing and she knows it .. because she made it up... just like she did in her FICTIONAL DRAMA... of 10 threads on 3ABN and the Shelton family history...
Think about this.. IF the Shelton Family was sooo bad... why did she stay in it for 20 years... all the accusations that she has made.... if true... then she was a part of the problem.. right?? It seems that she only developed a problem when she was "taken out of the pictiure" and then and then only...she started manufacturing ... the dirt... Again, she can't go to the world and make her claims....

BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE ACCUSATIONS...AND SHE KNOWS IT.

Joy N

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 21 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #125

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Joe if they can afford to lease the jet they can afford to own it, unless it is a shared lease with another organization, and I don't think it is. The main reasons people lease planes is for tax write offs, another reason might be so that they can say to the world that they don't own a jet, thus making them look not so greedy. Remember when you lease somthing you are paying someone else the money so that they can own it, and make money off of you as well. At the end of the lease you have nothing, and the owners still have the jet which you've been paying for.

Richard

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 20 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]164579[/snapback]

I have info on this subject....3ABN does NOT OWN that jet... they only lease it.. They couldn't afford to own it. As far as housing goes... As a rule, the employees rent local housing from whomever. Some of the 3ABN apartments are very nice and was built new less than 10 years ago. 3ABN owns VERY few houses. The old 1 or 2 ones they do own just happened to be on a peice of property that was bought for the land... not the house. Some pay rent for the house... I know I did when I worked there. I could have found something else in the community for the same money... but it was handy to rent from them. They are there by choice..
Joe

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Dec 21 2006, 03:28 PM

+Quote Post
Joy N
post Dec 21 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #126

Welcome Newbie

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]164517[/snapback]

I'm sorry you are troubled, but I don't know what the employess are paid or what the houses even look like, or if they are happy or unhappy to live there, or if they can or cannot go elsewhere. Why ask me those questions I was responding to what you wrote, surely you already know the answers to those things or you wouldn't be posting about it?
Nobody has provided evidence regarding any of this as far as I know, including yourself who is upset at this injustice, what are you basing your words on?
Surely this is something, if true which cannot be layed at Danny Shelton's feet alone.
How for instance, could Linda as Vice President of 3ABN living in that beautiful house with Danny have countenanced these alleged workers being in such poverty and living in substandard housing while doing so?. You do know she received a quarter of a million dollars as a settlement don't you? And that she contributed $100,000 dolars with either a gift or loan of another 100,000 dollars from Her Norwegian friend towards purchasing the house she lives in now don't you?

Also:

I didn't think 3ABN was owned by Danny Shelton.

It's my understanding Danny Shelton can be voted out as president or fired for misconduct just like Linda was. and another President voted in even if he's not fired. And that the term of President is only for three years.

I got most of this from Sister's posts along with the rest of the Linda supporters.

If any of this is wrong, and someone has proof otherwise I'd like to hear it.

But in the meantime this constant bashing of 3ABN because of Danny is wrong wrong wrong to me. He cannot possibly be as powerful as people keep claiming.

If the man is in sin and error certainly something needs to be done, but why bash everything to do with the ministry? No one needed to bash 3 ABN to fire Linda. I've heard no one blaming any of the problems at 3ABN on her although she was equally accountable for 20 years and as i said the vice President for the last 12 years.

That just seems really one-sided and partial to me.

As far as the divorce and all the he said she said involving that goes, well i don't really know enough to take a side yet, but 3ABN the ministry can continue with or without Danny Shelton, and I really believe that the two shoould be kept separate lest we be found fighting God and the spread of his message.

My two cents, because your response troubles me also.

~ Aletheia
No problem , It clarified things for me also. smile.gif It does sound like Linda could have been held accountable for what was posted here, according to how I understnd what was writen, but if so apparently they chose not to do anything, as somebody on Maritime posted she received her last payment at the beginning of December.

~ Aletheia

I have worked.. and been around 3ABN for many years and I can honestly tell you what I have seen about housing. 3ABN does not have ANY housing that was not presentable and in good repair when the renter moved into it. IF you think about it.. would 3ABN let something like this marr their face to the world?? THis world wide ministry.. raised up by God Himself.. would allow itself to be tarnished by something so insignificant as a little paint or repairs.... I don't think so.

Now I know someone said that they saw a certain situation there... But there are some people that could turn a palace into a city dump in a very short time YOu all have seen how some people prefer to live.... when a little soap and water would do wonders... I don't need to say any more..

Joy

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 21 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #127

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Uh Joy, I think you have that backwards. I was sying for her to tell her story of being falsely accused, etc. Linda has not accused anyone of anything, she can't. Remember?

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 21 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]164707[/snapback]

I can tell you why Linda doesn't tell her story to Oprah, Globe, Inside Edition. World Weekly. Nightline..Evening News..Behind the Senes ... and many others.... NOw think about this... Why Not tell to the world on TV, Magazines. Radio.... Now think about this a minute... Because She can't prove a thing and she knows it .. because she made it up... just like she did in her FICTIONAL DRAMA... of 10 threads on 3ABN and the Shelton family history...
Think about this.. IF the Shelton Family was sooo bad... why did she stay in it for 20 years... all the accusations that she has made.... if true... then she was a part of the problem.. right?? It seems that she only developed a problem when she was "taken out of the pictiure" and then and then only...she started manufacturing ... the dirt... Again, she can't go to the world and make her claims....

Joy N

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Joy N
post Dec 21 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #128

Welcome Newbie

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 19 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]164332[/snapback]

While this selection of quotes from a Review and Herald article is somewhat lengthy, I think they show just how important speaking out against evil doing is. The quotes are in response to a visit to a church service in Fresno, California just after Ellen White visited my great-great-grandfather, James Driver, on his deathbed.

“The messengers, as the ambassadors of God, must bear a living testimony to rebuke sin, which will cut through the soul, whether men will hear, or whether they will forbear. There are many who close their eyes that they may not see, and their ears that they may not hear. They think that there has been a mistake made, that all these plain, pointed testimonies cannot come from God, but are from human agencies alone. They wrap themselves up in their self-righteousness, and fight every inch of the way, that they may stand where they imagine they should stand,--in defiance of the warnings of God's servants. They cling with desperate grasp to the garments of their own self-righteousness, lest they should be torn away from them. {RH, July 3, 1888 par. 5}

What shall we do? Shall we bear the message God gives us, or shall we refrain, for fear of offending our brethren? as God's messengers, we can not falter in the path of duty. Impelled by the Spirit of God, words are spoken, warnings and counsels are given. All unexpectedly the lips were opened, and there was no refraining from speaking the message of God. Reproofs were uttered that we would naturally shrink from giving. A zeal, prompted by the Spirit of God, led us to declare the dangers that threatened the children of God. The servant of the Lord must pursue his work, losing sight of self, without thought of the consequences, exhorting to faithfulness, and urging to repentance. He must show the people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. The Lord has given the word; who can forbear to publish it? The love of Christ has a constraining power; who shall withstand its influence? It is the greatest evidence that God loves his people, that he sends them messages of warning. {RH, July 3, 1888 par. 7}

Will these souls who have a knowledge of the truth, detest sin in themselves, as they consider how Jesus suffered to save them from its penalty, and to cleanse them from all iniquity? If we would be happy and consistent Christians, we must be watchful. It is not enough that we do not willfully run into apparent and decided dangers, but we must keep our souls to the rays of light that are shining from Jesus, that we may not walk in darkness. We must be quick to distinguish between error and perversity, between obedience and truth. We must be ready to resist hasty and unexpected attacks. Will the church at Fresno cherish the light? Will the professed servants of God walk in the light? or will they choose to walk in the sparks of their own kindling? Said Christ, "Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you." Let us all pray that our eyes may be anointed with divine eyesalve, that we may no longer walk in darkness and uncertainty, but in the light which God has flashed athwart our pathway. {RH, July 3, 1888 par. 10}

There is need of watchmen on the walls of Zion, who will not hold their peace day or night. They should look to God, and free themselves from every earthly entanglement, that they may have power with God, and influence with the people. There is constant danger of the church's becoming cold, and conforming to the habits and practices of the world. Christians are not watchful. They yield to the baleful influences that surround them. They are led captive by Satan at his will. Unless the people of God watch and pray, spirituality will go out of the heart as water out of a leaky vessel. From the watch-tower of Zion, let us sound a note of alarm. I have wept in secret places over the existing difficulties in the church of Christ. Many are thoughtless, and they disregard the warnings that have been given, and their feet stumble on the dark mountains of unbelief. I have passed many sleepless hours at night, offering prayer to God, crying, "Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach. . . .Wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?" When souls in the darkness of error shall call, "Watchman, what of the night?" is there one who sees with heaven-inspired accuracy, the dangers that threaten the souls of men? Can they answer with firm faith, "The morning cometh, and also the night"? {RH, July 3, 1888 par. 12}”
This article clearly shows that it is the duty of every servant of the Lord to exhort to faithfulness and urge to repentance. This is far from gossip.

To read the whole Review and Herald article you can click on the link below.

http://egwdatabase.whiteestate.org/nxt/gat...036;vid=default
Joe, I’d like to remind you that the EGW quote posted earlier by Lee was speaking of “faults of minor consequence” that gossip had made “appear like grave sins.” I am reposting this quote below to enable you to read it carefully and weigh the differences between her clear call to a duty to warn as opposed to her exhortation against gossip.

5 T p. 51-53: "I wish my position to be clearly understood. I have no sympathy with the course that has been pursued toward Bro. -------. The enemy has encouraged feelings of hatred in the hearts of many. The errors committed by him have been reported from one person to another, constantly growing in magnitude, as busy, gossiping tongues added fuel to the fire....Some have taken advantage of this, and faults of minor consequence have been made to appear like grave sins."

(any bolding of quotes provided by me)

I am absolutely in agreement with you. We need watchman on the walls. My Pastor was just taking about it last night at services. ( I hope you all went to services last night). We studied Eze. 3 and chapter 33 about that very thing. The only thing that I am confused about is .... how many watchmen is enough for the same cause against the same man? The scripture says that the man should be warned.. And if her doesn't heed the warning, then he will pay for his sins... and you will be guiltless. Danny and 3ABN has been warned.. and warned.. and warned. the trumpet has been sounded and sounded and sounded. How many times is enough? Once, 20, 50, 1000. or maybe in the case of a world wide leader... do we think we have to continue until Jesus comes?? NO. the Bible says... sound the alarm... your done. the decision is on them now... you're free of it.

Maybe you say.. well I didn't sound the alarm about this one certain area... I believe SOMEBODY did.. You shouldn't have to take all the responsibillity on yourself. The way I look at it .. is if somebody has sounded the alarm on a certain subject.... the job has been done. I and 3000 others shouldn't have to sound the same alarm... He has been warned and the consequences are on him now..
Anything beyond this.. can we considered it just personal ???

Joy

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 21 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #129

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 21 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]164707[/snapback]

Joy N

If they are "false accusations" why "gag" her on them? It would come out - be proven "false" and die - just like Carol Burnett back in the day being called a "drunk" in the Enquirer. They had to pay because it was a LIE. If Linda was lying - then it would die.....then again - Di said it best below.....

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 21 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]164714[/snapback]

Uh Joy, I think you have that backwards. I was sying for her to tell her story of being falsely accused, etc. Linda has not accused anyone of anything, she can't. Remember?

Linda can't say anything and has not said anything...this is other people that are saying things that they witnessed, experienced and know of first-hand.

If you had it good with the Sheltons' maybe it could be said that you were "close" to them (Danny) and have not incurred his "wrath" yet. You however cannot discredit others, their experiences, and their first-hand knowledge.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 21 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #130

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 21 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]164669[/snapback]

Lee, you painted EGW's statements with a brush that was too broad, IMO. Carefully read the following, taken from the very passages you directed us to:

"The Very Thing God Told Them Not to Do.--I have written largely in regard to Christians who believe the truth placing their cases in courts of law to obtain redress. In doing this, they are biting and devouring one another in every sense of the word, "to be consumed one of another." They cast aside the inspired counsel God has given, and in the face of the message He gives they do the very thing He has told them not to do. Such men may as well stop praying to God, for He will not hear their prayers. They insult Jehovah, and He will leave them to become the subjects of Satan until they shall see their folly and seek the Lord by confession of their sins. . . . {3SM 302.2}"

This passage clearly speaks against Christians going to worldly courts to sue for monetary compensation from other Christians - redress.

If you can find me an SOP passage that counsels against bringing allegations of molestation into the light of day I will gladly read it carefully and take the message to heart.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 21 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #131

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 21 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]164734[/snapback]

Lee, you painted EGW's statements with a brush that was too broad, IMO. Carefully read the following, taken from the very passages you directed us to:

"The Very Thing God Told Them Not to Do.--I have written largely in regard to Christians who believe the truth placing their cases in courts of law to obtain redress. In doing this, they are biting and devouring one another in every sense of the word, "to be consumed one of another." They cast aside the inspired counsel God has given, and in the face of the message He gives they do the very thing He has told them not to do. Such men may as well stop praying to God, for He will not hear their prayers. They insult Jehovah, and He will leave them to become the subjects of Satan until they shall see their folly and seek the Lord by confession of their sins. . . . {3SM 302.2}"

This passage clearly speaks against Christians going to worldly courts to sue for monetary compensation from other Christians - redress.

If you can find me an SOP passage that counsels against bringing allegations of molestation into the light of day I will gladly read it carefully and take the message to heart.

I keep asking but no one will answer the (rhetorical) question of #1 - How many people would want Danny Shelton as their son-in-law? #2 - How many folks would let "Chester" (the molester) babysit their children?

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 21 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #132

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 21 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]164694[/snapback]

and that is why the church is still dealing with mess, kids being molested, incest, homosexuality, among other things... people have kept quiet for far to long in my opinion.....

Clay, you hit the nail on the head! How many lives are needlessly shattered by the silence and denial.

Matthew 18:6 is pretty clear:

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
When children are abused it changes their lives dramatically. Trust and security are gone. Pain and anger become the center of their souls making them easy prey for Satan's temptations. This is what rings in my heart when I read the letter from Roger Clem and what I have seen in my own prior life, before I could finally turn the pain and anger over to my Savior.

Unfortunately, many of these victims never find this healing and go on to lead tragic lives - some even becoming predators themselves.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 21 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #133

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 21 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]164744[/snapback]

...Matthew 18:6 is pretty clear:

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
When children are abused it changes their lives dramatically. Trust and security are gone. Pain and anger become the center of their souls making them easy prey for Satan's temptations. This is what rings in my heart when I read the letter from Roger Clem and what I have seen in my own prior life, before I could finally turn the pain and anger over to my Savior.

Unfortunately, many of these victims never find this healing and go on to lead tragic lives - some even becoming predators themselves.

....and if you knew better and didn't "help" by telling and saving a child.... you're just as bad as the molester IMO. If you allow it to happen - it's as if you "helped" it happen....

yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 21 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #134

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 21 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]164739[/snapback]

I keep asking but no one will answer the (rhetorical) question of #1 - How many people would want Danny Shelton as their son-in-law? #2 - How many folks would let "Chester" (the molester) babysit their children?

snack.gif

#1, don't know
#2 If Chester is clothed in the garments of religion - quite a few, especially if the "molester" part is carefully kept hidden from view.

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 21 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]164745[/snapback]

....and if you knew better and didn't "help" by telling and saving a child.... you're just as bad as the molester IMO. If you allow it to happen - it's as if you "helped" it happen....

yes.gif

Exactly!

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 21 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #135

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 21 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]164707[/snapback]

Joy N

Excuse me? Where have you been, Joy N?

Since when did Linda a year before all this started concoct the whole Pastor Glenn Dryden/Roger Clem/Walt Thompson/Danny Shelton/Mike Riva/Tommy Shelton fiasco?

On September 1 John Lomacang told me that all this stuff, all these rumors, was all due to Linda and "her boyfriend," the doctor. I told him I can't buy that since the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations were resurrected a year before Linda's alleged affair.

I've talked to Pastor Dryden. I've talked to Roger Clem. I've talked with a board member of the Dunn Loring Church of God. I've got in writing from Walt Thompson that Danny gave him information in 2003 that is clearly bogus.

When I started looking into this garbage in August, I could have cared less about whether Linda was innocent or guilty, and it isn't till just now that I've started looking into that issue.

On Oct. 8 this year, Danny claimed in writing that, contrary to Linda's claim, his name is on Linda's 2003 Toyota Sequoia title till now. Guess what? I got the title straight from the lending bank, not from Linda, it was issued on Feb. 11, 2003, it remains the valid title, and his name has not been on it since then.

I've asked Danny to give me any lies Linda has told, lies that can be proven to be lies without using someone's testimony, like this title thing, and he hasn't sent me a thing yet.

Obviously, you can't be talking about the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations cover up or the name on title fabrication/discrepancy when you blame everything on Linda. Please be extremely specific about exactly what you think is all Linda's fault.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church