Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11834&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:48:11 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Disgust!, disgusted by the smear in this site
Uncle Sam
post Dec 21 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #136

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 21 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]164711[/snapback]

I have worked.. and been around 3ABN for many years and I can honestly tell you what I have seen about housing. 3ABN does not have ANY housing that was not presentable and in good repair when the renter moved into it. IF you think about it.. would 3ABN let something like this marr their face to the world?? THis world wide ministry.. raised up by God Himself.. would allow itself to be tarnished by something so insignificant as a little paint or repairs.... I don't think so.

Now I know someone said that they saw a certain situation there... But there are some people that could turn a palace into a city dump in a very short time YOu all have seen how some people prefer to live.... when a little soap and water would do wonders... I don't need to say any more..

Joy

The "house" I am talking about needed much more than soap and water! It is next to the old building next to the radio station....I thought it was a storage shed.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 21 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #137

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 21 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #138

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 21 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]164763[/snapback]

snack.gif

snack.gif I'm with you. Gonna sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 21 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #139

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 21 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]164707[/snapback]

I can tell you why Linda doesn't tell her story to Oprah, Globe, Inside Edition. World Weekly. Nightline..Evening News..Behind the Senes ... and many others.... NOw think about this... Why Not tell to the world on TV, Magazines. Radio.... Now think about this a minute... Because She can't prove a thing and she knows it .. because she made it up... just like she did in her FICTIONAL DRAMA... of 10 threads on 3ABN and the Shelton family history...
Think about this.. IF the Shelton Family was sooo bad... why did she stay in it for 20 years... all the accusations that she has made.... if true... then she was a part of the problem.. right?? It seems that she only developed a problem when she was "taken out of the pictiure" and then and then only...she started manufacturing ... the dirt... Again, she can't go to the world and make her claims....

BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE ACCUSATIONS...AND SHE KNOWS IT.

Joy N

Now, now, Joy... If you had really been around 3ABN for such a long time, you would know the information about Danny Shelton and the Shelton Clan, as narrated in my Unauthorized History of 3ABN, is true. You may not know all the details, but you would at least be familiar with the general outline.

Like so many others sent out before you, you make the same old tired claims that I am Linda Shelton. Sorry, but you are so wrong on this point, but speak it with such conviction, it makes me wonder why. What is your evidence? Each time I ask this question the only answer I receive is silence on the part of my accuser. So, Joy, what is your evidence that I am Linda Shelton? As PrincessDi said, “This is not Sabbath School, we pay attention here!”

Have I made any false accusations in regard to Danny Shelton, his extended family or the management of 3ABN? As God is my witness, NO. I have merely been a watchman on the wall, reporting the facts. And Joy, God knows there is much more that could be told... Does Danny really want me to contine my history of 3ABN?

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Dec 21 2006, 07:47 PM

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Dec 21 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #140

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Dec 21 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]164639[/snapback]

Unfortunately, for Danny, smart has never been an accusation that has been made nor will ever be proven against him. I wonder what Brandy has been applying on his chapped toes recently (his foot is soooo often in his mouth)? dunno.gif

You thought he was smart those 20 years that you were married to him! Oops, I forgot, you're not Linda.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Dec 21 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #141

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 21 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]164783[/snapback]

You thought he was smart those 20 years that you were married to him! Oops, I forgot, you're not Linda.

For one who claims to be so disgusted by smearing, you seem to have no aversion to using it as a tactic when it suits you...

If you get any more lumber in your eye, you'll be able to open your own Home Depot...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Dec 21 2006, 09:11 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Dec 21 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #142

Group:
QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Dec 21 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]164758[/snapback]

The "house" I am talking about needed much more than soap and water! It is next to the old building next to the radio station....I thought it was a storage shed.....

Well, that will be easy for anyone who wants to check that out. I know the man who lived there very well. He is from Romania and has lived there for about 8 years. His name is Joesph. You will see his name on the program credits after many programs. He still works there, by the way and anyone can call there and talk to him on 3ABN's dime. Joesph just recently moved to Carbondale where his 2 daughter take music lessons... as they have for years. He makes enough money to support his wife, who doesn't work outside and his 2 kids who are now teenagers and driving and all on that 3ABN salary. Joesph chose to live there because it was handy. Maybe he had already moved out when you saw the place if it looked run down.

Joe

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Dec 21 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #143

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Dec 21 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]164773[/snapback]

Now, now, Joy... If you had really been around 3ABN for such a long time, you would know the information about Danny Shelton and the Shelton Clan, as narrated in my Unauthorized History of 3ABN, is true. You may not know all the details, but you would at least be familiar with the general outline.

Like so many others sent out before you, you make the same old tired claims that I am Linda Shelton. Sorry, but you are so wrong on this point, but speak it with such conviction, it makes me wonder why. What is your evidence? Each time I ask this question the only answer I receive is silence on the part of my accuser. So, Joy, what is your evidence that I am Linda Shelton? As PrincessDi said, “This is not Sabbath School, we pay attention here!”

Have I made any false accusations in regard to Danny Shelton, his extended family or the management of 3ABN? As God is my witness, NO. I have merely been a watchman on the wall, reporting the facts. And Joy, God knows there is much more that could be told... Does Danny really want me to contine my history of 3ABN?

Sister

Sister, you have painted yourself into a corner. You have made statements that either 1 of 2 things are true. Either you are a great inventer of events OR you are Linda Shelton because only she would know some of the things that you are telling about Danny. Only his wife would know.

So many of your statements cannot be verified such as your tale about Ronnie (The night watchman ) and Susan, the health food store lady. Some don't know that they BOTH passed away just a few months ago.

Joe

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 21 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #144

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 21 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]164785[/snapback]

Well, that will be easy for anyone who wants to check that out. I know the man who lived there very well. He is from Romania and has lived there for about 8 years. His name is Joesph. You will see his name on the program credits after many programs. He still works there, by the way and anyone can call there and talk to him on 3ABN's dime. Joesph just recently moved to Carbondale where his 2 daughter take music lessons... as they have for years. He makes enough money to support his wife, who doesn't work outside and his 2 kids who are now teenagers and driving and all on that 3ABN salary. Joesph chose to live there because it was handy. Maybe he had already moved out when you saw the place if it looked run down.

Joe

You failed to mention that Joseph P. and his family came to the USA on a tourist visa and never left, he has been working and living illegally in Illinois for many years, with the full knowledge of Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Under the circumstances, where else could he and his family live, but in a shack on 3ABN property. I wonder how Joseph was paid by 3ABN since he had no "green card".

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 21 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]164783[/snapback]

Sorry, buddy, wrong woman. So, is this the newest ploy to misdirect the attention of the reader from the real issues by claiming Sister is Linda? IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH, JOE? Well, Danny's camp is Danny's camp. dunno.gif

This post has been edited by sister: Dec 21 2006, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 21 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #145

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 21 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]164786[/snapback]

Sister, you have painted yourself into a corner. You have made statements that either 1 of 2 things are true. Either you are a great inventer of events OR you are Linda Shelton because only she would know some of the things that you are telling about Danny. Only his wife would know.

Joe

As one searching for the truth, I would love to know what things sister is saying that only Danny's wife would know.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 21 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #146

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 21 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]164789[/snapback]

As one searching for the truth, I would love to know what things sister is saying that only Danny's wife would know.

You and me both, PB!

Okay, Joe, bring on the list and lets see who else can varify those statements. PB and I are both asking you not only to make accusations, but to show your evidence before you start sounding too much like Danny, "Yes, I have evidence, but no I won't show it to you." If that is all you have well, I am not sure that either PB or Sister will be satisfied.

Oh, in the case of Ronnie, his wife Becky is still alive and anyone who chooses can check with her, but of course you know that Joe. Susan and her store, I told no secrets there. Almost anyone who worked at 3ABN and went there can confirm what I have written. But of course, Joe, you know that also. Right?

+Quote Post
Chez
post Dec 21 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #147

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 21 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]164669[/snapback]

To go public with this information against 3ABN would be bringing dishonor the God's Name before the world.

God has told us not to go to the world with our "in church" problems. Read 3 SM beginning with p. 299 concerning lawsuits. We are not to sue our brother and take him to worldly courts. The principle behind this is airing our "dirty laundry" before the world. Too bad it is done on here anyway. A private forum would be better for the exchange of words on this whole subject.

It says when we go ahead and go to worldly courts against fellow SDA's that God does not hear our prayers.

Of course all of the above depends on whether you believe in the SOP or not.

Danny went public. Walt Thompson and the board went public. Most of us didn't have a clue about what was going on. Your boy, Danny, got on international television talking against Linda and the Dr. and anyone else who sympathized with her. It is too late for a private forum. Danny went public; so everything is open. Tell Danny to keep his mouth shut. Oops, Too late. He has already spilled the beans.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Dec 21 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #148

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Dec 21 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]164758[/snapback]

I have seen the house near the older production studios. Fire departments use houses like that one for practice.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Dec 21 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #149

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 21 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]164739[/snapback]

I keep asking but no one will answer the (rhetorical) question of #1 - How many people would want Danny Shelton as their son-in-law? #2 - How many folks would let "Chester" (the molester) babysit their children?

snack.gif

You couldn't PAY ME TO HAVE DANNY AS MY SON-IN-LAW!!! I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN THE SAME STATE (let alone the same church) WITH AN "UNREPENTENT" CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!

Note: Unrepentent includes one who has not repented, who has not sought and received psychological help, who has voluntarily removed themselves from close contact with children, who has not apologized to the victims and admitted culpability, etc. Should I continue?

+Quote Post
lurker
post Dec 21 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #150

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I would like to know how Joe knows what he thinks only Danny and his wife would know?

This post has been edited by lurker: Dec 21 2006, 10:55 PM

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church