Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:40 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Pickle
post Jan 16 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]170364[/snapback]

Please clarify one time I read a big seperation from the denomination then I read they are linked. I can better answer when it is stated correctly.

The fact that a) 3ABN general manager Mollie Steenson sits on the conference committee, b ) the conference president sits on the 3ABN board, c) a conference academy campus sits on the 3ABN campus, from what I understand, and d) the conference was apparently concerned in the early '90's about Tommy's problems, could be used by a plaintiff in a lawsuit to go after the conference as well as 3ABN if recent incidents have occurred or if new indidents occur in the future.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 16 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #107

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 16 2007, 05:46 PM) [snapback]170416[/snapback]

The fact that a) 3ABN general manager Mollie Steenson sits on the conference committee, b ) the conference president sits on the 3ABN board, c) a conference academy campus sits on the 3ABN campus, from what I understand, and d) the conference was apparently concerned in the early '90's about Tommy's problems, could be used by a plaintiff in a lawsuit to go after the conference as well as 3ABN if recent incidents have occurred or if new indidents occur in the future.

Hello Pickle. I been away for a while, but now I am back and reading to catch up. You made some interesting statements above... Do you have documentation that Mollie sits on the Ill. conference board? She may, I really don't know that's why I'm asking. Also, do you have documentation that 3ABn has a conference academy campus there? I'm not aware of that either, again, that's why I'm asking for your proof. scratchchin.gif

Joe

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 16 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]170419[/snapback]

Hello Pickle. I been away for a while, but now I am back and reading to catch up. You made some interesting statements above... Do you have documentation that Mollie sits on the Ill. conference board? She may, I really don't know that's why I'm asking. Also, do you have documentation that 3ABn has a conference academy campus there? I'm not aware of that either, again, that's why I'm asking for your proof. scratchchin.gif

Joe

It isn't a secret...they talk about it on 3ABN quite often...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 16 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]170302[/snapback]

Oh my what on earth can you possible be saying. My goodness, that Rick would write such a thing about his father??? I can't possible believe this! Where did you hear such, such a malicious tale. Sister have you considered the verses in Psalm 64:7&8 "But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make thier own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away."
God does not change, he does not lie. So repeating such evil will find you in a serious way.

Teresa Reiman

Teresa, again I am asking the same questions as Johann in regard to the statement you have made about me, that I have quoted above for the second time:

"It is a little hard for me to understand what you are hinting at. Could you explain it somewhat clearer? What evil is being repeated?"

As long as you keep sidestepping the issue, I will continue to ask the same question...

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 16 2007, 06:36 PM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 16 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #110

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 05:09 PM) [snapback]170419[/snapback]

Joe

Joe:

You can find your answers in official both records denominational and other official records. Here is what you will find:

1) Academy: Bob Pickle made a short one sentence statement in regard to this. The actual facts are available on denominational websites. They will reveal a relationship, as Bob has stated. Some might believe that the extent of that relationship properly takes more than the one sentence that Bob made in describing it. But, Bob was correct in his essential comment. There is a relationship (unless changed in the past few weeks). That relationship is such that under some conditions attempts could be made to hold the IL Conference financially liable. Bob is correct in that.

2) IL Conference sitting on the 3-ABN Board: That has officially existed for some time. Unless it has recently changed, which I doubt, he still does.

3) 3-ABN on the IL Conference Executive Board: In more recent times that has been true. Unless there has been a recent change, 3-ABN still has a person on the IL Conference Board.

4) Under some conditions # 2 & 3 could result in people attempting to hold the IL Conference financially liable. It is a potential problem. Bob is correct.

NOTE: The conditions under which 3-ABN added a person to the IL Conference Board are clearly within denominational policy.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 16 2007, 06:41 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 16 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]170419[/snapback]

Joe

Hi Joe.

Check out http://www.bvanet.org/. Up at the top look at the banner. It says that Broadview Academy has a campus at Thompsonville. That campus is part of a pilot project that just started, so I am a little unclear what exactly is happening this year. It got voted by May of last year as indicated by http://www.kdenslow.blogspot.com/, which says that the location of this satellite campus is supposed to be the Thompsonville school. I'm told there was talk about building dormitories as well.

As far as Mollie sitting on the conference committee goes, all I can say is that when I mentioned this in relation to another issue to some folks that work for the conference office there, they didn't correct me on that one, while they did correct me on another personnel issue.

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 16 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #112

Group:
QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 16 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]170427[/snapback]

Joe:

You can find your answers in official both records denominational and other official records. Here is what you will find:

1) Academy: Bob Pickle made a short one sentence statement in regard to this. The actual facts are available on denominational websites. They will reveal a relationship, as Bob has stated. Some might believe that the extent of that relationship properly takes more than the one sentence that Bob made in describing it. But, Bob was correct in his essential comment. There is a relationship (unless changed in the past few weeks). That relationship is such that under some conditions attempts could be made to hold the IL Conference financially liable. Bob is correct in that.

2) IL Conference sitting on the 3-ABN Board: That has officially existed for some time. Unless it has recently changed, which I doubt, he still does.

3) 3-ABN on the IL Conference Executive Board: In more recent times that has been true. Unless there has been a recent change, 3-ABN still has a person on the IL Conference Board.

4) Under some conditions # 2 & 3 could result in people attempting to hold the IL Conference financially liable. It is a potential problem. Bob is correct.

NOTE: The conditions under which 3-ABN added a person to the IL Conference Board are clearly within denominational policy.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 16 2007, 05:46 PM)

I'm not asking about liabilities.... I said show me the documents that Mollie, not just any person, sits on the conference committee, and she might, I don't know....
I also said show me the conference academy or it's campus,,,, I want to see that because the last time I was there....THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE!...I don't know how I could have missed something that big.
roflmao.gif Joe

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 16 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

http://tinyurl.com/2gj4pe shows pictures of BVA students working with 3ABN.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jan 16 2007, 07:02 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 16 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]170419[/snapback]

Joe

It's not really a "documentation" type of issue, but it's there for those who seem to need or want it.

In 2005, Mollie Steenson was listed in the constituency newsletter. Click the link and look at the PDF file if you wish.

I haven't checked since then. At that time, there were three people, working with 3ABN, listed on the executive committee. Just go to the PDF newsletter and look in the blue box on the right-hand side of page 2.

http://www.illinoisadventist.org/constituency_newsletter.pdf

Executive Committee
ADMINISTRATION
E) Kenneth A. Denslow , Chair
E) Kyoshin Ahn, Secretary
E) Duane Rollins
SOUTH
E) Dale Barnhurst (Marion)
L) Mollie Steenson (Thompsonville)
CENTRAL
L) Ed Pierce (Danville)
E) John Stanton (Springfield)
NORTHWEST
E) Randy Siebold (Academy)
L) Gail Wein (N Aurora)
L) Lyn Gatling (Moline)
NORTH CHICAGOLAND
E) Sean Kim (Chicago Unity)
L) Homer Ma (Northbrook)
E) Maureen Plumb (North Shore)
L) To be Filled
SOUTH CHICAGOLAND
L) Deborah Scott (Bolingbrook)
L) Emmanuel Lacson (Hinsdale Fil-Am)
E) Hinsdale Senior Pastor
L) Todd Werner (Hinsdale)
HISPANIC
L) Elena Pena (Belvidere)
L) Silvia Caines (W Suburban Hispanic)
E) Rodolfo Rosales (Lakeview Hispanic,
North Hispanic, Pilson Hispanic)
L=Layperson
E=Employee

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jan 16 2007, 07:06 PM

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 16 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]170432[/snapback]

I'm not asking about liabilities.... I said show me the documents that Mollie, not just any person, sits on the conference committee, and she might, I don't know....
I also said show me the conference academy or it's campus,,,, I want to see that because the last time I was there....THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE!...I don't know how I could have missed something that big.
roflmao.gif Joe

Well Joe you got an answer. You said you didn't know and poof there it is. Panama Pete has filled you in. I am a little of apprehensive of Mollie being on that! wave.gif

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 16 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Teresa is from another Country, obviously. I would appreciate it if you all would cut her some slack in that English may not be her "first" langauge. You know, as in some "Christian" kindness.

And no, I do not know Teresa--never heard of her until I read her posts on here. But really, I think her HEARING is fine, no need to yell at her.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 16 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]170432[/snapback]

roflmao.gif Joe

Joe Smith,

The website for Broadview Academy has the following listing under staff:

Genny Grinley, Thompsonville Campus, Facilitator
618-627-2065, Thompsonville Campus

Why don’t you call the above listed telephone number, ask for Genny Grinley and get the information directly from her. I am sure that Ms. Grinley can give you directions to the exact location of the Thompsonville Campus of Broadview Academy. Mr. Pickle, is not a resident of Thompsonville and can not just jump into his car and take a picture of the school and post it on this site. Since you know the way to 3ABN, you can do you own leg work or let your fingers do the walking and call Genny Grinley.

Sister

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 16 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]170447[/snapback]

Teresa is from another Country, obviously. I would appreciate it if you all would cut her some slack in that English may not be her "first" langauge. You know, as in some "Christian" kindness.

And no, I do not know Teresa--never heard of her until I read her posts on here. But really, I think her HEARING is fine, no need to yell at her.

Lee, why do you assume that Teresa is from another country? Why is it obvious? Why do you assume that English is not her first language? Please, enlighten me....

Johann and I have repeatedly asked Teresa to explain the content of what she is saying, I am not addressing anything else. I simply want to know what she means when she says the following: "My goodness, that Rick would write such a thing about his father???" What thing is Teresa referring to in this sentence and when she speaks about evil. And why is she unwilling to answer these questions?

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 16 2007, 07:36 PM

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 16 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

Pickle Well as we proceed here. I will not address the subjects of guilty or innocent. For one, it will make no difference what I think. Two, with what judgment one uses the same they will receive. Again idenity has nothing to do with truth! The big thing is that when a statement goes out it needs to be, only, Pickle what the statment is! Without your tanted insinuation placed upon it.
Your bidding I understand is truth. Your goal is justice. Tell me Pickle who do you have in mind that could take the Danny position and preform this to your standards? I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?

Teresa Reiman

Well I see that Pickle has evaded your questions unless I have over looked his answer, but don't feel bad he has done the same with me. I am still waiting for his reply to my question? Maybe in the near future and maybe not! To anyone who is reading this WHO DO YOU THINK CAN FILL THE DANNY POISITON? wave.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 16 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 16 2007, 06:22 PM) [snapback]170447[/snapback]

How are you deducing that Teresa is from another country? Has she told us such? Does she mention it somewhere here on the forum? Is it her misspelled words or imperfect grammer? I really would like to know how you came up with that.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 16 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]170450[/snapback]

Well I see that Pickle has evaded your questions unless I have over looked his answer, but don't feel bad he has done the same with me. I am still waiting for his reply to my question? Maybe in the near future and maybe not! To anyone who is reading this WHO DO YOU THINK CAN FILL THE DANNY POISITON? wave.gif

3abn functioned when Linda left and it will continue if Danny leaves if it is God's will.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 16 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 16 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]170452[/snapback]

3abn functioned when Linda left and it will continue if Danny leaves if it is God's will.

No human being is irreplaceable in any position in any ministry or organization, if that were not the case, the world as we know it would have crumbled long ago. Obviously the time of grief varies, but if it is God's will for an organization or ministry to continue, a replace will be found. God called David long before Saul's death. Hopefully, we will not have to wait for Danny's death for his replacement at 3ABN, especially as the investigations of several government agencies continue to discover further evidence of illegal activities.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church