Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:36 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
awesumtenor
post Jan 16 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]170329[/snapback]

Mr. J you are a very direct talker. Your words lack emotion but I will assume you are a kind person. I believe that the True Messenger has already defamed your messenger. Please take sometime today for a daily devotional and read what the True Messenger has to say about your messenger. yes.gif

I don't have a messenger... and what is demanded of you is no different than was was required of the other side. If you had actually bothered to read what is here, you'd know that.

Still waiting for you to give specific facts that refute specific things stated.

If you are unwilling or unable to do that, just say so and the things you say will be given the proper value that they merit.

Still your move... and the clock is ticking.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #77

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 16 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]170328[/snapback]

Tommy's wife's name is Carol. Ronnie's wife's name is Teresa. I have no idea what her maiden name is.

Teresa, if Walt Thompson is correct that Danny told him that the allegations are 30 years old, what sort of disciplinary action do you feel should be taken against Danny, since the allegations are clearly not just that old?

I just want to make sure we're on the same page as far as the seriousness of everything goes. Then we can proceed to evaluate the credibility of the various witnesses.

And those witnesses include one that claims to have been in the house with Tommy laying on the floor and with Danny standing there about 21 years ago when an alleged victim and his parents were bringing a gift car back to Tommy. This witness says Tommy was beside himself and saying, "I can't believe he's doing this to me. Call Alison. He's the only one who can fix this." So we have an account that puts Danny in the know 21 years ago, and that's a lot sooner than 30 years ago.

And then there's the victims who say that Tommy has never apologized, contrary to what Walt says that Danny told him.
Which has? I for one would much appreciate your sharing what you know for sure and can prove for sure has been fabricated about Tommy.

And if you are that much in the know, I would hazard a guess that you must indeed be Teresa Shelton.

Pickle Well as we proceed here. I will not address the subjects of guilty or innocent. For one, it will make no difference what I think. Two, with what judgment one uses the same they will receive. Again idenity has nothing to do with truth! The big thing is that when a statement goes out it needs to be, only, Pickle what the statment is! Without your tanted insinuation placed upon it.
Your bidding I understand is truth. Your goal is justice. Tell me Pickle who do you have in mind that could take the Danny position and preform this to your standards? I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?

Teresa Reiman

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #78

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Welcome to BSDA Teresa.

Well, I guess I asked for the next team, but I thought it would be better somehow. Teresa. talking in riddles will not help, only hard evidence to refute that which has already been presented. If you have it, post it. If you don't, lurking might be the best thing for you to do. We already know that you disagree witht he evidence so far. No one is going to change their minds just because you say so.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]170329[/snapback]

Mr. J you are a very direct talker. Your words lack emotion but I will assume you are a kind person. I believe that the True Messenger has already defamed your messenger. Please take sometime today for a daily devotional and read what the True Messenger has to say about your messenger. yes.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?
Teresa Reiman

I'm clearly not Mr. Pickle, but may I ask you something? What gives you the absolute knowledge that God CALLED Danny Shelton? It's just a question. I think the answers that come to your mind might need to really be thought over, and please, use bible examples when you are thinking it over.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

God doesn't need anybody to do anything. However, He uses whom ever He chooses. Now, God could have very well called Danny. Many people are yet and still being blessed by that ministry, but we can ask King Saul about having that favor taken away.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

Pickle Well as we proceed here. I will not address the subjects of guilty or innocent. For one, it will make no difference what I think. Two, with what judgment one uses the same they will receive. Again idenity has nothing to do with truth! The big thing is that when a statement goes out it needs to be, only, Pickle what the statment is! Without your tanted insinuation placed upon it.
Your bidding I understand is truth. Your goal is justice. Tell me Pickle who do you have in mind that could take the Danny position and preform this to your standards? I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?

Teresa Reiman

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 16 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #81

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 16 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]170335[/snapback]

Welcome to BSDA Teresa.

Well, I guess I asked for the next team, but I thought it would be better somehow. Teresa. talking in riddles will not help, only hard evidence to refute that which has already been presented. If you have it, post it. If you don't, lurking might be the best thing for you to do. We already know that you disagree witht he evidence so far. No one is going to change their minds just because you say so.

yes.gif Lurking sounds like a plan, in light of the following:
QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

I will not address the subjects of guilty or innocent. For one, it will make no difference what I think.
Teresa Reiman

Sounds to me like TR's work here is done. spoton.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 16 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]170343[/snapback]

God doesn't need anybody to do anything. However, He uses whom ever He chooses. Now, God could have very well called Danny. Many people are yet and still being blessed by that ministry, but we can ask King Saul about having that favor taken away.

God uses not only whom ever He chooses, but whatever He chooses. He wastes nothing. There is nothing saying anyone is called, but God will use anything to reach people. That by NO MEANS protects or guarentees DS or anyone of anything. Many people have poored blood sweat and tears (and TONS OF MONEY) into that minstry, FOR GOD. Hopefully not for Danny Shelton. Stop assuming that DS is hand in hand with God just because of what you SEE on TV. There is much more to the "behind the scenes" of someone's real life then what is seen on the television. If we don't wake up and realize it's not a PERSON, it's a GOD that does anything good, we shall surely follow a MAN instead of a God. And btw, you do reap what you sew, and that goes for anyone "doing" God's will - as they may say. What happens to a person in this life is largely a consequence of their "fruits" and that happens by way of the other people on this planet that we have to live with. God uses them as well - for His purpose. We have laws of the land, and also morality. If you break those, it's bound to come back to you, one way or another, and often in many ways. If you mistreat someone, God can surely bring that to the table and make you face it. None of us are exempt from that. Do you think this happens magically??? It happens through justice of the land, done through people, based on principal and example, and that's found in the bible too.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 16 2007, 01:09 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #83

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 12:33 PM) [snapback]170339[/snapback]

I'm clearly not Mr. Pickle, but may I ask you something? What gives you the absolute knowledge that God CALLED Danny Shelton? It's just a question. I think the answers that come to your mind might need to really be thought over, and please, use bible examples when you are thinking it over.

I am very sorry for calling you Pickle my mistake. You ask was Danny called? What other human to that point could of done or should I say has been done only by HUMAN efforts? Danny was uneducated, poor man, really no connections he didn't know anyone but the Saviour. No one else to that day had ever attempted such a task. The SDA Church itself has not been able to expand to the degree of 3ABN to this day. all the chuches TV outreach to the entire world... together... doesn't amount to 3ABN's coverage. Does this sound like the work of a human? Lets look at Moses. Speach problem, eduacated in a heathen land. David the lest likly canidate and look what God did with him. Abraham was old, Jacob was insecure, Leah was unattractive, Joseph was abused, Gideon was poor, Samson was codependent, Rahab was immoral, David had an affair and all kinds of family problems, Elijah was suicidal, Jermiah was depressed, Jonah was reluctant, Naomi was a widow, John the Baptist was eccentric to say the least, Peter was impulsive and hot tempered, Martha worried alot, The samaritan women had several failed marriages, Zacchaeus was unpopular, Thomas had doubts, Paul had poor health, and Timothy was timid. That will give you quite a varity misfits but God used each of them in His service. So I would say Danny Shelton is in good company and his humaness shows through just as like these above. Did God call these men? Did God call Danny? Look at the fruits of the labor.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ok?!! Since she ain't answering questions?!!
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 16 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]170344[/snapback]

yes.gif Lurking sounds like a plan, in light of the following:

Sounds to me like TR's work here is done. spoton.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #85

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 11:13 AM) [snapback]170347[/snapback]

I am very sorry for calling you Pickle my mistake. You ask was Danny called? What other human to that point could of done or should I say has been done only by HUMAN efforts? Danny was uneducated, poor man, really no connections he didn't know anyone but the Saviour. No one else to that day had ever attempted such a task. The SDA Church itself has not been able to expand to the degree of 3ABN to this day. all the chuches TV outreach to the entire world... together... doesn't amount to 3ABN's coverage. Does this sound like the work of a human? Lets look at Moses. Speach problem, eduacated in a heathen land. David the lest likly canidate and look what God did with him. Abraham was old, Jacob was insecure, Leah was unattractive, Joseph was abused, Gideon was poor, Samson was codependent, Rahab was immoral, David had an affair and all kinds of family problems, Elijah was suicidal, Jermiah was depressed, Jonah was reluctant, Naomi was a widow, John the Baptist was eccentric to say the least, Peter was impulsive and hot tempered, Martha worried alot, The samaritan women had several failed marriages, Zacchaeus was unpopular, Thomas had doubts, Paul had poor health, and Timothy was timid. That will give you quite a varity misfits but God used each of them in His service. So I would say Danny Shelton is in good company and his humaness shows through just as like these above. Did God call these men? Did God call Danny? Look at the fruits of the labor.

You did not make a mistake by calling me Mr. Pickle. I just jumped in to your comment towards him, so I stated I am not him, but addressing part of your comment.
As to what you said here, and I'm sure I won't be the only one addressing this, I will comment on your thinking, which I have colored in red.

Have you decided that God did it or Danny? I can't tell by your words...it seems somewhat worshipful of a man to me...
God can do anything in spite of a person. But, you are giving credit to Danny as if he got this done thru God. A man can be VERY determined to do anything he sets his mind to (and if you know DS, he is all about determination and not giving up when he wants something) and so based on his motives and minipulation tactics, he could very well get something accomplished like this. You're picture of how this happend has been given to you by DS as well. It is given to you, and others for the purpose of saying "God did this and used me" for credibility sake. You are looking to a man and assuming GOD did this. God may have made something good come from what DS set out to do for many reasons that could have been very selfishly motivated. I will not assume anything as you have - I certainly can not take DS word on how things came about as I know that he has exagerated and mislead in this area to give a picture he wanted out in order to gain support and to promote exactly what you have now projected. Again, do you really know his fruits? If you are to find out his fruits, as you willing to admit he is a mere man who is faulty and God used that building and those volunteers in spite of the man? This picture is much bigger then you would like to sum up in your mind. Why don't you let God show you exactly what He has done in spite of DS and his real motives. Don't be mesmerized by what you have been taught and lead to see. Open your eyes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #86

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]170345[/snapback]

God uses not only whom ever He chooses, but whatever He chooses. He wastes nothing. There is nothing saying anyone is called, but God will use anything to reach people. That by NO MEANS protects or guarentees DS or anyone of anything. Many people have poored blood sweat and tears (and TONS OF MONEY) into that minstry, FOR GOD. Hopefully not for Danny Shelton. Stop assuming that DS is hand in hand with God just because of what you SEE on TV. There is much more to the "behind the scenes" of someone's real life then what is seen on the television. If we don't wake up and realize it's not a PERSON, it's a GOD that does anything good, we shall surely follow a MAN instead of a God. And btw, you do reap what you sew, and that goes for anyone "doing" God's will - as they may say. What happens to a person in this life is largely a consequence of their "fruits" and that happens by way of the other people on this planet that we have to live with. God uses them as well - for His purpose. We have laws of the land, and also morality. If you break those, it's bound to come back to you, one way or another, and often in many ways. If you mistreat someone, God can surely bring that to the table and make you face it. None of us are exempt from that. Do you think this happens magically??? It happens through justice of the land, done through people, based on principal and example, and that's found in the bible too.

Justice of the Land is located. . . Not here! This has no bearing on anything but reputation. God has used people all through the Bible and people have tried to use God also. The first will work, the second will only cause personal destruction on ones own condition. We say we trust the Lord but DO WE? Is this all to Big for God? The Ark was literally used in a Battle, they had God in the box and they took Him to battle with them. Guess what the Ark was captured. We can't put God in a Box. We can't use Him. He says, Trust Me.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #87

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ok Sonshine, you do realize you and I are in agreement, right? Like I said, once called, you can always be "uncalled"(sorry work from the Princess dictionary), Ask King Saul. giggle.gif
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 11:09 AM) [snapback]170345[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]170350[/snapback]

Justice of the Land is located. . . Not here! This has no bearing on anything but reputation. God has used people all through the Bible and people have tried to use God also. The first will work, the second will only cause personal destruction on ones own condition. We say we trust the Lord but DO WE? Is this all to Big for God? The Ark was literally used in a Battle, they had God in the box and they took Him to battle with them. Guess what the Ark was captured. We can't put God in a Box. We can't use Him. He says, Trust Me.

If you are being deceived, would you like to know it or not? Would you rather sit in your ideas of what feels warm and fuzzy, part of that is thinking you see God doing what you THINK God is doing, or would you like to see more of the picture? God wants us to SEE, not be deceived.

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 16 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #89

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 02:13 PM) [snapback]170347[/snapback]

I am very sorry for calling you Pickle my mistake. You ask was Danny called? What other human to that point could of done or should I say has been done only by HUMAN efforts? Danny was uneducated, poor man, really no connections he didn't know anyone but the Saviour. No one else to that day had ever attempted such a task. The SDA Church itself has not been able to expand to the degree of 3ABN to this day. all the chuches TV outreach to the entire world... together... doesn't amount to 3ABN's coverage. Does this sound like the work of a human?

You believe that Horatio Alger "pulled himself up by his own bootstraps" story if ya wanna... Joel Osteen has an even better story... should we assume he is anointed of God even more than Danny?

Come on Teresa, you can do better than this.

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]170350[/snapback]

Problem isn't trusting God... problem is you, and those who are allied with you, are also saying "trust me"...

...and you aint God.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #90

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 16 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]170351[/snapback]

Ok Sonshine, you do realize you and I are in agreement, right? Like I said, once called, you can always be "uncalled"(sorry work from the Princess dictionary), Ask King Saul. giggle.gif

Yes, di, I see we are in agreement smile.gif . My feeling is also that while you can be uncalled, I really can't and won't say that someone has been called. And I have been around a lot of so called "called" people. To me that changes the direction (I'm sure there is a better word for this) in ones mind of what happens and can happen, the human phyche can be mislead if you are locked in to this "no matter what" thinking. I've seen it in my own family, and it terrifies me to see it - this hanging on to a man rather then a God. To me it holds you back from really seeing evil and sin in all its forms.

--------------------

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church