Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:42 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
eye witness
post Jan 16 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 15 2007, 09:47 PM) [snapback]170220[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

You're not making sense.

First of all, Tommy's accusers claim that he puts on an act whenever these allegations surface, and so, if you are going to be objective, you have to keep the possibility open that Tommy isn't having much in the way of health problems at all.

Now if you can produce documentation that he has indeed had stints and such, that would be most helpful. But we certainly can't just take Danny or Tommy's word for it since we have proven where they have been less than truthful.

Secondly, it is quite clear what "gossip" Teresa was referring to on December 9, since the new allegations went public on December 5, and since you haven't suggested anything other than the child molestation allegations, you yourself must certainly know that that was what she was referring to.

And yet you are so bold as to say that that quote does not hint at all at those allegations. Thus, you aren't making any sense whatsoever.

If that wasn't what Teresa was referring to, she shouldn't have written something so vague, because Johann called me and told me that that was how Linda took what Teresa had written.

Now if Teresa meant something else, then by all means find out what she meant and post it here so Gailon can make sure he has his facts straight.

Galion really needs to pull that quote out of his web site statement and you Pickle need to pull that out of your statements as well!!! Why? Because you are not using it in context with the rest of the communication that Linda and Teresa has conversed in. This is only the tip of a communication process that has gone on hit and miss for years. Its shocking to see that Linda would hand this email over to someone to use in this way. Expecially when Linda says "She has absolutly nothing to do with the controversy the Shelton family is facing at this time. I do not visit the chatsites...."
They have shared tears and joy, I am told. Not about Tommy but about the many different attacks from the many different ways the attacks have occured. I guess they have spent many hours on the phone, in email and visiting, after all, they were related for a while.
If Linda has nothing to do with the controversey of the Shelton family, why is she pulling in innocent people to create more of a mess? That would be a good question for you to ask her since you are so close to her.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 16 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #122

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 16 2007, 07:22 PM) [snapback]170447[/snapback]

Teresa is from another Country, obviously. I would appreciate it if you all would cut her some slack in that English may not be her "first" langauge. You know, as in some "Christian" kindness.

I don't know who Teresa is, but there have been plenty of people around West Frankfort with that same name. I have no information to indicate Teresa is orginally from outside the English-speaking community.

As I said, there have been plenty of people with the name Teresa around. Here's just one example:

offtopic.gif

"ABA, NIGERIA Friday, November 28, 2003
By Marti Schneider

At our nine o'clock meeting this morning, the King's Heralds sang a
small concert for our entire group. We have really appreciated their
ministry here . . . both in their music and in their presence. We could
feel their support, their heart for ministry, their care for people. It
was our last group meeting.

When Elder Folkenberg asked the speakers from the outlying evangelistic
meetings to tell what this experience meant to them, Teresa Shelton
summed it up by saying, "I have spoken tremblingly to 20-some people . .
. but now I am an evangelist!" She and Ronnie Shelton had separate
evangelistic series going. There were good testimonies from all of the
teams."

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jan 16 2007, 08:08 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 16 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #123

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

Tell me Pickle who do you have in mind that could take the Danny position and preform this to your standards?
Teresa Reiman

I can do it. I can put on some cowboy boots, a bright mock turtleneck and read from cue cards. The only problem I would have is devorcing Jean and marrying a spring chicken. yes.gif

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 16 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

you know, in looking my post over, I shouldn't have said "Teresa is from another Country" because I don't know any more than you do. But as I read her posts, she reminded me of some of people who have come here from Russia and other countries, sometimes their English is different, or words will be missing from their sentences and words misspelled.

I believe she "might" (sorry to have said it incorrectly in the first place) be from another Country, but only she can say where she is from, if she hasn't been banned from this site already.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 16 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 16 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]170464[/snapback]

I can do it. I can put on some cowboy boots, a bright mock turtleneck and read from cue cards. The only problem I would have is devorcing Jean and marrying a spring chicken. yes.gif

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

That's a good one, Calvin.

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 16 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #126

Group:
QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 16 2007, 05:09 AM) [snapback]170259[/snapback]

Re: "Now it has been posted on BSDA that he [Mr. Joy] had been acquited of embezzelment."

I believe that you meant that Mr. Joy had been convicted of embezzelment.

Yes, he has. The story has been told. You can draw your own conclusions. Let me ask you: What conclusions do you draw from the fact that Mr. Joy filed a lawsuit against the agency that accused him, and won a $40,000.00 judgement against that agency, which was paid to him?The law is strange, is it not?

I would be interested in where that is posted on BSDA.... If anyone knows. I recieved an email from Mr. Joy denying any convictions on that charge... As I said, I have documentation saying he was found quilty. It is my understanding there is more than one charge. He may have been vindicated on some charges, but not on others. Observer, if you have the other side of the story, please tell me where I can find it.

Joe

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #127

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Calvin, I think you should apply for the job. I think you would change things even more in the next "two and a half years"! I can see you bringing many people to the Lord!! I mean that sincerely too! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 16 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #128

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

There is not a campus on 3ABN property. I have been hearing for several months about the desire or plans to have an academy on hand. But why wouldn't we...when Dan's grandchildren were old enough to start school, poof, a 3ABN school opens. And now that they are getting older, poof, it's time for an academy!

Broadview is part of a new program on 3ABN and they have been at the station to discuss this, so it's logical that they would have pictures of them on site.

HOTY

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 16 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #129

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Jan 16 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]170458[/snapback]

No human being is irreplaceable in any position in any ministry or organization, if that were not the case, the world as we know it would have crumbled long ago. Obviously the time of grief varies, but if it is God's will for an organization or ministry to continue, a replace will be found. God called David long before Saul's death. Hopefully, we will not have to wait for Danny's death for his replacement at 3ABN, especially as the investigations of several government agencies continue to discover further evidence of illegal activities.

Sister, as you have so often said.... PUT UP OR SHUT UP... Let's see the proof.

Also, sister.... who would you like to see in the "Danny" position.... possibly Linda???
uhm.gif

Joe

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 16 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #130

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]170476[/snapback]

[/b]

Also, sister.... who would you like to see in the "Danny" position.... possibly Linda???
uhm.gif

Couldn't 3ABN function under its board? I mean, that is what they are there for, right?
dunno.gif

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 16 2007, 08:57 PM

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 16 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #131

Group:
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 16 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]170473[/snapback]

There is not a campus on 3ABN property. I have been hearing for several months about the desire or plans to have an academy on hand. But why wouldn't we...when Dan's grandchildren were old enough to start school, poof, a 3ABN school opens. And now that they are getting older, poof, it's time for an academy!

Broadview is part of a new program on 3ABN and they have been at the station to discuss this, so it's logical that they would have pictures of them on site.

HOTY

Conference people were there some 3 years ago to talk about this project.. I saw them there myself.
BUt nothing came of it because of a lack of money. The conference wanted 3ABN to foot the bill, which they were not able to do. The conference was needing.... big time ...to close Broadview who had been operating in the RED for some time. Conference had no money... 3ABN had no money. Wonder what changed?? If it changed...
Again I would ask, if there is a campus, where are the buildings... where are the students? and where will they be living??

Joe

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 16 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #132

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]170481[/snapback]

Conference people were there some 3 years ago to talk about this project.. I saw them there myself.
BUt nothing came of it because of a lack of money. The conference wanted 3ABN to foot the bill, which they were not able to do. The conference was needing.... big time ...to close Broadview who had been operating in the RED for some time. Conference had no money... 3ABN had no money. Wonder what changed?? If it changed...
Again I would ask, if there is a campus, where are the buildings... where are the students? and where will they be living??

Joe

That's what I'm saying, Joe. There are no buildings, campus, or students as of yet.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 16 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #133

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 16 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]170464[/snapback]

Calvin, seriously, you wouldn't have to change your clothes or your lovely wife. I think you'd be perfect for the position!!!

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 16 2007, 07:34 PM) [snapback]170470[/snapback]

I would be interested in where that is posted on BSDA.... If anyone knows. I recieved an email from Mr. Joy denying any convictions on that charge... As I said, I have documentation saying he was found quilty. It is my understanding there is more than one charge. He may have been vindicated on some charges, but not on others. Observer, if you have the other side of the story, please tell me where I can find it.

Joe

Joe, why don't you post the email and the other documentation you have found.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 17 2007, 04:00 AM
Post #134

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 16 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]170242[/snapback]

Brother Pickle I would have to say that I would think that Teresa could have been talking about all the gossip about the family,

If he is 100% guilty we are not to take the Law of the land into our own hands. God, my friend knows every detail of your heart, my heart, and Tommys heart and our lives and the hairs on our head. Even if you or anyone else thinks poorly of them.

[size=2]Seems to me like there's some desperate people here, trying to send up a smoke screen and take people's minds off the issue at hand - CHILD MOLESTATION. It seems like these desperadoes are all coming from one particular corner. Yes. God DOES KNOW everything about each one of us, and He holds us accountable to do what we can, to protect children everywhere.

Tommy chose the way he wanted to go, when he ignored the requests that particular victims made, to go to law enforcement authorites and all that went with that request.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 16 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]170242[/snapback]
As far as proving the stints and health problem exist well maybe I can get the name of the hospital where the work was done. Of course we may all get to see the autopsy report instead. Blessing in your house hold. no.gif
Eye Wintess

Sorry Eye Witness. I have been called a 'bleeding heart' at times, but I'm certainly not losing any sleep over Tommy having a 'health problem'. It's mighty convenient isn't it? Yes. STRESS can kill. Confession and repentence CAN bring healing. Maybe, there's a number of members of a particular family who should consider that, instead of handing it down through generation after generation. DENIAL NEVER HEALS[color=#CC0000].

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 04:23 AM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

Tell me Pickle who do you have in mind that could take the Danny position and preform this to your standards? I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?
Teresa Reiman

Pardon me Teresa, but is God not big enough, that He can chose someone other than Danny to run 3ABN? No one person is indispensible. Anyone of us can be replaced. NO ONE is that perfect - except God alone.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 17 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #135

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 17 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]170450[/snapback]

To anyone who is reading this WHO DO YOU THINK CAN FILL THE DANNY POISITON? wave.gif

No one is indispensible. God can choose whomsoever He wants. No doubt, there are many talented, sincere and loyal people who could do the job admirably.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church