Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:38 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #91

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Well, now we do have to look at the fact that the ministry is still there and blessing people, bringing them to Christ. We can't discount the many people who still say it is a blessing to them daily. We also know that there are Godly people working there, some of our members here, the Eakins, etc. who are true Christian people ministering. So, Danny could have been called to start it, but like Saul his sinful ways are causing him to be "uncalled". He is suffering the consequences of his personal choices.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]170354[/snapback]

Yes, di, I see we are in agreement smile.gif . My feeling is also that while you can be uncalled, I really can't and won't say that someone has been called. And I have been around a lot of so called "called" people. To me that changes the direction (I'm sure there is a better word for this) in ones mind of what happens and can happen, the human phyche can be mislead if you are locked in to this "no matter what" thinking. I've seen it in my own family, and it terrifies me to see it - this hanging on to a man rather then a God. To me it holds you back from really seeing evil and sin in all its forms.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #92

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]170349[/snapback]

You did not make a mistake by calling me Mr. Pickle. I just jumped in to your comment towards him, so I stated I am not him, but addressing part of your comment.
As to what you said here, and I'm sure I won't be the only one addressing this, I will comment on your thinking, which I have colored in red.
Have you decided that God did it or Danny? I can't tell by your words...it seems somewhat worshipful of a man to me...
God can do anything in spite of a person. But, you are giving credit to Danny as if he got this done thru God. A man can be VERY determined to do anything he sets his mind to (and if you know DS, he is all about determination and not giving up when he wants something) and so based on his motives and minipulation tactics, he could very well get something accomplished like this. You're picture of how this happend has been given to you by DS as well. It is given to you, and others for the purpose of saying "God did this and used me" for credibility sake. You are looking to a man and assuming GOD did this. God may have made something good come from what DS set out to do for many reasons that could have been very selfishly motivated. I will not assume anything as you have - I certainly can not take DS word on how things came about as I know that he has exagerated and mislead in this area to give a picture he wanted out in order to gain support and to promote exactly what you have now projected. Again, do you really know his fruits? If you are to find out his fruits, as you willing to admit he is a mere man who is faulty and God used that building and those volunteers in spite of the man? This picture is much bigger then you would like to sum up in your mind. Why don't you let God show you exactly what He has done in spite of DS and his real motives. Don't be mesmerized by what you have been taught and lead to see. Open your eyes.

I read what you have written with an open mind. Really, and for 20 years that ministry has been going. Um, have we fogotten that the majority of these 20 years, there was a lady named Linda who backed, supported, and well according to you was part of some huge deception. See some how the picture has narrowed here. Have you always felt this way about 3ABN? Oh, I assume that there are those who look to humans in some idolistic way. That would be very scary place to be. Personally I can see a good work in the ministry and that was with Linda and Danny, and how it is now. This ministry will go on to witness for our Lord. They didn't, Danny don't make the ministry

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 16 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]170327[/snapback]

There is so much on here that is fabricated. Just read all the stuff. The Bible and Ellen White have plenty to say about slander, gossip and talebearing.

Pardon me, but that is one of the best NON-answers I have seen! Excellent ability to subvert the original, warm and sincere question posed to you by Johann. I am not in either "camp" here, just trying to learn from those who have firsthand knowledge of what happened. It surely does sound to me like you have some relevant information, but prefer to dance around it rather than just putting it out there. In no way is this meant as an attack...just an observation...

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]170356[/snapback]

I read what you have written with an open mind. Really, and for 20 years that ministry has been going. Um, have we fogotten that the majority of these 20 years, there was a lady named Linda who backed, supported, and well according to you was part of some huge deception. See some how the picture has narrowed here. Have you always felt this way about 3ABN? Oh, I assume that there are those who look to humans in some idolistic way. That would be very scary place to be. Personally I can see a good work in the ministry and that was with Linda and Danny, and how it is now. This ministry will go on to witness for our Lord. They didn't, Danny don't make the ministry

I am specifically talking of a mans motives. Nothing more. Read what I said. There are people who have given their money and time in dedication to that ministry that has done good. NO one said it hasn't. Linda gave 200%. There are people there now that are doing the same. This has nothing to do with that. This has to do with a mans motives to get what he wants for any reason. I will never assume anything, that includes his motives. That is my point. Called or uncalled. It makes no differnce to me. That fact remains that this mans motives are extremely questionable. And yes, even Linda may also wonder now as well. People can be in the same house and same business and be on very different pages. Only God knows the heart of a person. We have the fruits to go by, and that's isn't numbers coming into the church - many people can accomplish numbers. God gets the numbers, not a man.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 16 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]170355[/snapback]

Well, now we do have to look at the fact that the ministry is still there and blessing people, bringing them to Christ. We can't discount the many people who still say it is a blessing to them daily. We also know that there are Godly people working there, some of our members here, the Eakins, etc. who are true Christian people ministering. So, Danny could have been called to start it, but like Saul his sinful ways are causing him to be "uncalled". He is suffering the consequences of his personal choices.

Yes, Di, maybe he was, or maybe he wasn't, but God got the job done in spite of him. There are other people involved in this ministry (that includes Linda) that were in it for just the obvious reaching people for the Lord reasons (to be clear on what I am saying the reasons are). And thank God He has done what He has through it. At the same time, I have also seen a large group of people who have come to worship Danny, not God. Even Linda warned Danny this was not right.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 16 2007, 01:57 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #95

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 16 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]170357[/snapback]

Pardon me, but that is one of the best NON-answers I have seen! Excellent ability to subvert the original, warm and sincere question posed to you by Johann. I am not in either "camp" here, just trying to learn from those who have firsthand knowledge of what happened. It surely does sound to me like you have some relevant information, but prefer to dance around it rather than just putting it out there. In no way is this meant as an attack...just an observation...

Snoopy Topics are the question. Which topic will be discussed to prove fabrication. Johann and Pickles control this. There is much fabrication, on what points I will comment, is my choice.
Eye Witness tried to open some opportunity on some facts and they choose to not talk. They only want to discuss a charge that no one can prove but the court of law. Could it be that people are being lead by a deception here? Could there be another motive to all this, this stuff? Who is winning? I guess really who are the players? The bigger question what is the prize in the end, if there ever is one? I not dancing just showing some respect.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #96

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:04 PM) [snapback]170359[/snapback]

Snoopy Topics are the question. Which topic will be discussed to prove fabrication. Johann and Pickles control this. There is much fabrication, on what points I will comment, is my choice.
Eye Witness tried to open some opportunity on some facts and they choose to not talk. They only want to discuss a charge that no one can prove but the court of law. Could it be that people are being lead by a deception here? Could there be another motive to all this, this stuff? Who is winning? I guess really who are the players? The bigger question what is the prize in the end, if there ever is one? I not dancing just showing some respect.

Where is the fabrication? Tell me. I'm listening. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 16 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #97

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

Without your tanted insinuation placed upon it.

I beg your pardon.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]170334[/snapback]

I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?

Are you suggesting we should stand back and wait for God to send a lightning bolt? Do you honestly think that's the kindest, mopst merciful, most godly approach?

And do you think we should just stand back and let Danny compromise the financial security of the denomination through his lies and cover up, if Walt Thompson's account of what Danny told hium be correct? I think not.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 16 2007, 02:14 PM

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #98

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]170358[/snapback]

I am specifically talking of a mans motives. Nothing more. Read what I said. There are people who have given their money and time in dedication to that ministry that has done good. NO one said it hasn't. Linda gave 200%. There are people there now that are doing the same. This has nothing to do with that. This has to do with a mans motives to get what he wants for any reason. I will never assume anything, that includes his motives. That is my point. Called or uncalled. It makes no differnce to me. That fact remains that this mans motives are extremely questionable. And yes, even Linda may also wonder now as well. People can be in the same house and same business and be on very different pages. Only God knows the heart of a person. We have the fruits to go by, and that's isn't numbers coming into the church - many people can accomplish numbers. God gets the numbers, not a man.
Yes, Di, maybe he was, or maybe he wasn't, but God got the job done in spite of him. There are other people involved in this ministry (that includes Linda) that were in it for just the obvious reaching people for the Lord reasons (to be clear on what I am saying the reasons are). And thank God He has done what He has through it. At the same time, I have also seen a large group of people who have come to worship Danny, not God. Even Linda warned Danny this was not right.

Yes this goes with the territory of being on TV. The falicy of people. Out of Danny and Linda's control of course. That is within the person who is doing the following. So Linda warned Danny, what suggestions would you make to Danny to stop these people who seek after an idol. Can man change man's heart? Not at all. This is the Holy Spirits job. I am sure Linda would tell you as well that she has such people still to this day. What can she do? Pray for them! Wasn't there even a time when Linda got her hair cut because a person wanted a keep sack? That would . .. .not set with me well either. But what can you do?

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 16 2007, 02:13 PM) [snapback]170363[/snapback]

I beg your pardon.
Are you suggesting we should stand back and wait for God to send a lightning bolt? Do you honestly think that's the kindest, mopst merciful, most godly approach?

And do you think we should just stand back and let Danny compromise the financial security of the denomination through his lies and cover up, if Walt Thompson's account of what Danny told hium be correct? I think not.

Please clarify one time I read a big seperation from the denomination then I read they are linked. I can better answer when it is stated correctly.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #99

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]170364[/snapback]

Yes this goes with the territory of being on TV. The falicy of people. Out of Danny and Linda's control of course. That is within the person who is doing the following. So Linda warned Danny, what suggestions would you make to Danny to stop these people who seek after an idol. Can man change man's heart? Not at all. This is the Holy Spirits job. I am sure Linda would tell you as well that she has such people still to this day. What can she do? Pray for them! Wasn't there even a time when Linda got her hair cut because a person wanted a keep sack? That would . .. .not set with me well either. But what can you do?
Please clarify one time I read a big seperation from the denomination then I read they are linked. I can better answer when it is stated correctly.

Again, I am not talking of the people watching the tv with regard to the "prophet" idea and worship of a man, although that has taken place as well - I am talking of the man, DS. Linda told him, he didn't mind, and he allowed the worship- and let me remind you , this came from WITH IN the compound, not the tv screen. Danny likes it. Plain and simple.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 16 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I think, Teresa, that somehow you are part of the cover up. Don't know how else to describe it.

There is sin in the camp, and until it is taken care of, God will not bless His people as He wants to do. Lying, attacking, accusing, distracting, threatening, intimidating, all to cover up allegations of a) child molestation and b ) propositioning men, allegations that Tommy himself admits to, at least in part, and you choose to be part of that? Why? Why would you be involved in something so ungodly?

Whether the allegations prove true or false, this is absolutely the wrong way to deal with such allegations. If you think otherwise, go talk to a conference administrator somewhere. Go talk to your insurance agent. Go talk to your sheriff or police chief. Go talk to the local Catholic bishop.

And then come here and tell us what they had to say.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 16 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #101

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]170359[/snapback]

The bigger question what is the prize in the end, if there ever is one? I not dancing just showing some respect.

The prize in the end is the glory of God... the releasing of prisoners of fear... and the exposure and dethronement of evil.

Yes, Teresa, whoever you are and for whatever reason, you ARE "dancing" rather than showing respect to those who are attempting to dialogue with you. And you are are not only showing disrespect to us, but you are showing disrespect for yourself.... for you are tripping over your own feet.

You would be well advised... if you have any shred of self-respect even... to either answer the questions directly or stop making more oblique accusations. If you have specific complaints... for example that you object to your letter having been made public... then have the guts to say exactly that. Own the letter and explain why you wrote it and why you aren't brave enough to own up to it now. If you don't... then give up on the distraction game. This group is not that easily distracted and you are liable to get trampled in the mud if you try to play it.

As it is, you are doing nothing but continually making yourself look more emptyheaded and crass.

It is not too late to redeem yourself... .this is a very forgiving and understanding group to anyone who is playing fair and honest with them.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 16 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #102

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]170327[/snapback]

[/b]

There is so much on here that is fabricated. Just read all the stuff. The Bible and Ellen White have plenty to say about slander, gossip and talebearing.

I'd still like you to give a reply to my question. You have noticed that I am not the only one who would like you to answer.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #103

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]170360[/snapback]

Where is the fabrication? Tell me. I'm listening. scratchchin.gif

I too am still waiting for your answer, Teresa.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 16 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #104

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]170327[/snapback]

[/b]

And the Bible and Ellen White have plenty to say about immoral behavior.
Have you read 1Corinthians 5? I suggest you do so. It is very clear on the bad influence those who claim to be Christians but instead have the fruits of fallen Lucifer. It is also clear on what to do with these dangerous people.

Beware lest you deal harshly with those who you think have made mistakes, while others, more guilty and more deserving of reproof, who should be severely rebuked for their unChristlike conduct, are sustained and treated as friends."--RH Mar. 12, 1895.

So you, eye witness, kaiser Schlobotnick, Bystander, wwjd and others who seem to interpret what we are doing here on the 3abn Forum as gossip and slander are in an interesting position. You are harshly judging those of us who are loyal to God and have a burden to expose some dangerous conditions in a ministry that was set up to spread the undiluted message, but all the while allowing behavior to flourish around you that is damaging to the reputation of that ministry, the Seventh-day Adventist church and the character of Christians in general.

Yes, we are all sinners saved by Grace. But when there are cherished sins that are unrepented of, damaged lives that have not received proper restitution and an intentional cover up of the behavior, how can that Grace truly be available?

I know for myself, when I admit to those I have harmed that I was wrong it is a liberating experience. It is good for the soul!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #105

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 16 2007, 02:45 PM) [snapback]170407[/snapback]

And the Bible and Ellen White have plenty to say about immoral behavior.
Have you read 1Corinthians 5? I suggest you do so. It is very clear on the bad influence those who claim to be Christians but instead have the fruits of fallen Lucifer. It is also clear on what to do with these dangerous people.

Beware lest you deal harshly with those who you think have made mistakes, while others, more guilty and more deserving of reproof, who should be severely rebuked for their unChristlike conduct, are sustained and treated as friends."--RH Mar. 12, 1895.

So you, eye witness, kaiser Schlobotnick, Bystander, wwjd and others who seem to interpret what we are doing here on the 3abn Forum as gossip and slander are in an interesting position. You are harshly judging those of us who are loyal to God and have a burden to expose some dangerous conditions in a ministry that was set up to spread the undiluted message, but all the while allowing behavior to flourish around you that is damaging to the reputation of that ministry, the Seventh-day Adventist church and the character of Christians in general.

Yes, we are all sinners saved by Grace. But when there are cherished sins that are unrepented of, damaged lives that have not received proper restitution and an intentional cover up of the behavior, how can that Grace truly be available?

I know for myself, when I admit to those I have harmed that I was wrong it is a liberating experience. It is good for the soul!

Thank you PB - I appreciated your comments here. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church