Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:48 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #166

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 18 2007, 12:34 AM) [snapback]170775[/snapback]

Name the miracles.
God uses what He sees fit to use - if he can use a donkey, he can use anything or anyone. This does not mean however that Danny is special or unique (or anybody that wants all the credit for what "they" have done - like old Nebby, Danny resembles him). And it certainly gives him no right to claim he's a prophet or allow someone else to claim it for him.

I agree with you, sonshineonme, only I might have been tempted to use the term jackass, rather than donkey. Which one is correct in the KJV? Well, it really doen't matter...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #167

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 17 2007, 11:56 PM) [snapback]170769[/snapback]

That's your version.... I've been in her office too many times when Danny/ and or Linda came in and gave her directions. I would venture to say that Linda would say that Mollie jumped when she barked at her at least that's my take on it... to each his own I guess.

PS. by the way.. who do you think trained Mollie? Danny and Linda

Joe

Joe, if you really knew Mollie, you would know that she doesn't jump for anyone and that the only one who did any "barking" at 3ABN was Fluffy.

As to the question of who trained Mollie, that training came from her formal education when she attended college in New Orleans, where she met her husband Hal, and through the experience she gained in running a very successful ministry with him after they were married. I too have been in and out of Mollie's office and heard her make the following statement in front of Dan, when Linda was not present: "Danny thinks he runs 3ABN, but it is really myself, Linda and Mom Ford." Well, now both Linda and Mom Ford are gone from the scene and only Mollie remains. So who does that leave in charge of 3ABN? Danny could drop dead of a heart attack today and the "business" of 3ABN would carry on without a pause. Mollie would continue managing the business as usual and Hal would do the preaching. There is only one final purging of the ministry necessary for Mollie's dream to come true. And once that happens how long do you think it will take for Mollie to "purge the ministry" of the rest of the Shelton family?

And if Mollies falls? Well, Shelly and J.D. Quinn would be more than happy to step over Mollie and Hal and take the reins of 3ABN...

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 18 2007, 09:14 AM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 18 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #168

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 10:11 AM) [snapback]170885[/snapback]

Joe, if you really knew Mollie, you would know that she doesn't jump for anyone and that the only one who did any "barking" at 3ABN was Fluffy.

As to the question of who trained Mollie, that training came from her formal education when she attended college in New Orleans, where she met her husband Hal, and through the experience she gained in running a very successful ministry with him after they were married. I too have been in and out of Mollie's office and heard her make the following statement in front of Dan, when Linda was not present: "Danny thinks he runs 3ABN, but it is really myself, Linda and Mom Ford." Well, now both Linda and Mom Ford are gone from the scene and only Mollie remains. So who does that leave in charge of 3ABN? Danny could drop dead of a heart attack today and the "business" of 3ABN would carry on without a pause. Mollie would continue managing the business as usual and Hal would do the preaching. There is only one final purging of the ministry necessary for Mollie's dream to come true. And once that happens how long do you think it will take for Mollie to "purge the ministry" of the rest of the Shelton family?

And if Mollies falls? Well, Shelly and J.D. Quinn would be more than happy to step over Mollie and Hal and take the reins of 3ABN...

I couldn't have said it any better. Mollie is the one who runs 3ABN's daily responsibilities. Dan comes in with his demands, tapes a program, checks the money, and goes away.

God help us all if the whole lot of them are not thrown out together!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 18 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #169

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 18 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]170777[/snapback]

Johann, are you saying that everything that is posted here about Danny and Linda is TRUE? surely you are not that gullible.... maybe it would be helpful for you to re-read or review everything posted, and then ask yourself................ could anybody be that bad??? wouldn't God have taken him out years ago? Did Danny just go bad about 2-3 years ago? the rest of the time, when you had faith in him.... and was employed by 3ABN... was he God's man then?? uhm.gif

Joe

OK Joe, let's be honest about it! You give me right here a list of the obvious falsehoods posted, and I will have those things cancelled, providing you will give me a verifation the things are not true.

Yes, Joe, I was convinced Danny was God's man until I discovered how he was making false accusations against Linda, just so that he could get rid of her. I knew that a man of God would never do such things.

I appealed to Danny. I tried to get Walt help Danny outline how their marriage could be restored, but all to no avail.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 18 2007, 05:15 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #170

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 18 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]170997[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it any better. Mollie is the one who runs 3ABN's daily responsibilities. Dan comes in with his demands, tapes a program, checks the money, and goes away.

God help us all if the whole lot of them are not thrown out together!

HOTY, did you say checks the money or takes the money? doh.gif Oh, sorry, I forgot to put on my glasses. giggle.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 18 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #171

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 06:26 PM) [snapback]171008[/snapback]

HOTY, did you say checks the money or takes the money? doh.gif Oh, sorry, I forgot to put on my glasses. giggle.gif

So right - my mistake!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 19 2007, 04:07 AM
Post #172

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 18 2007, 04:34 PM) [snapback]170784[/snapback]

His father died of his 3rd heart attack at the age of 51.… most of Tommy’s brothers and sister also have HIGH blood pressure and high cholesterol and take medications for them. Joe

Are you sure that his father was 51 when he died? I could have sworn that I heard Danny say, during that phony farewell on New Years Eve, that his father was 36 when he suffered a heart attack and died? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #173

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 19 2007, 03:07 AM) [snapback]171090[/snapback]

Are you sure that his father was 51 when he died? I could have sworn that I heard Danny say, during that phony farewell on New Years Eve, that his father was 36 when he suffered a heart attack and died? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

His father suffered his first heart attack at 36. The third one, at 51, is the one that caused him to die.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 19 2007, 10:28 AM
Post #174

Group:
QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 19 2007, 04:07 AM) [snapback]171090[/snapback]

I am very sure. Tommy Shelton SR. was born in 1922 and died in July 1974. He would have been 52 if he had lived to his next birthday in Nov. What Danny should have clarified, was his dad's first heart attack was at age 36. the 2nd, was in his 40's and the killer attack was at 51 and some months.

Hope this is helpful
Joe

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 16 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]170467[/snapback]

you know, in looking my post over, I shouldn't have said "Teresa is from another Country" because I don't know any more than you do. But as I read her posts, she reminded me of some of people who have come here from Russia and other countries, sometimes their English is different, or words will be missing from their sentences and words misspelled.

I believe she "might" (sorry to have said it incorrectly in the first place) be from another Country, but only she can say where she is from, if she hasn't been banned from this site already.

Well, it looks like she hasn't been banned yet, anyway.... Her name does appear to be "German."

Joe

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 19 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #175

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Jan 16 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]170458[/snapback]

No human being is irreplaceable in any position in any ministry or organization, if that were not the case, the world as we know it would have crumbled long ago. Obviously the time of grief varies, but if it is God's will for an organization or ministry to continue, a replace will be found. God called David long before Saul's death. Hopefully, we will not have to wait for Danny's death for his replacement at 3ABN, especially as the investigations of several government agencies continue to discover further evidence of illegal activities.

Well SISTER, I am still waiting for the proof.... this is the 2nd time I have ask for it.

Quoting you.... "Put up or shut up"..

By the way, we all know the 'GAG ORDER' is up..... so why isn't Linda speaking out now???

Joe

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 19 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #176

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 19 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]171145[/snapback]

Well SISTER, I am still waiting for the proof.... this is the 2nd time I have ask for it.

By the way, we all know the 'GAG ORDER' is up..... so why isn't Linda speaking out now???

Joe

taunting now JS? interesting....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 19 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #177

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 19 2007, 08:40 AM) [snapback]171146[/snapback]

desperation has many motives

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 19 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #178

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 19 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]171146[/snapback]

Obviously his bleeding heart act to calvin was meant as "do as I say, not as i do" fare...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jan 19 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #179

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 19 2007, 11:39 AM) [snapback]171145[/snapback]

Joe

"Pastor" Smith, if you find this whole discourse so offensive and un-Christian, why are you still here, actively participating in the discussion? dunno.gif Seems like you wouldn't want to touch us heathens with a ten-foot pole.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 19 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]171145[/snapback]

Joe

Joe, have you noticed (you obviously have) how many times sister has said put up or shut up and the first time you say it, it is taken as a threat. The allegations of "investigations" were addressed sufficiently, last night, to the whole world, even the FBI & IRS were addressed and answered. I loved Mollie Steenson's comment when she addressed the "rumors" of undercover investigations by saying "if they are undercover how do these people (that are spreading the rumoring) know about them? Exactly. Anyone who fails to see that there are truly not any investigations going on, doesn't want to see it. I'm with Joe. If there is investigations, come forward and show proof. 3ABN made a claim on world wide television knowing that if they lied, both the IRS and FBI would be very upset. So, accusers, go ahead and expose your proof of these investigations because, if you are telling the truth about them, you might be telling a lot of truths. If you are not being truthful about them, you might not be being truthful in many of your other accusations.

The accusations have been made here, that the leadership of 3abn isn't accountable to anyone. What about the "accountability factors" that Larry Ewing so beautifully explained?
There's Danny who can't take one penny without the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) making a record of it. Then there is a very professional 3ABN board of Directors who hold Larry E. accountable and then there's the outside audit each year.
How does all that line up with lies about no accountability? Oops, I forgot. All of these people are naive, stupid or involved. Funny, HOTY has said most of the people there are wonderful God fearing christians that are there because they want to work for our Lord. Yet, as stated before, many departments and the people in them would have to be corrupt or going along with the corruption to make this the den of iniquity that this forum paints it to be.
NEXT..... 2guns.gif

What about the comments made on the live that the board has NOT ask Danny to resign? Who can refute it? He is still here.
The little group here is only showing their ignorance to claim that a large board of proffesional people, all of the accountants in the accounting office, the outside auditors and everybody in 3ABN administrative positions are all naive, stupid or are involved in all kinds of coverups. That just defies logic. Some of the comments made here only proves that the group on this forum refuse to hear any "real" truth and/or proof presented if it is on the positive side of 3ABN instead of on the negative.

Where is Gailon Joy in all of this? He has made a lot of statements. Is he still willing to come back with his false allegations with substantial proof. His post certainly did not contain anything but trying to pick words apart.
Well Joe, I guess we will both be accused of making threats just because we repeat sisters phrase of "put up or shut up."

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church