Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:52 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 19 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #196

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]171196[/snapback]

Bystander, you quoted the following, but neglected to address it, neither was it addressed on the "dead" live last night. Where is the accountability in regard to the previous statement I made and you quoted:

"Another question for you? What happens to the cash donations that come into 3ABN, do they still go to Mollie Sue and Danny, BEFORE they are sent to the accounting department to be posted? And what about the cash donations that come in at the Ralley's and go back in a briefcase with Danny on the jet and are not receipted in accounting until the following Monday? What about the cash that comes into Trust Services? And what about the trips Danny has personally made to individuals that want to place their large cash donations directly into his hands? "

Sister

P.S. Bystander, I am not trying to "destroy 3ABN" , it is my desire it is saved. And I have spun no web of deceit, nor attempted to draw others into such a web. I tell the truth in the hope that by doing so the web of lies and deceit that have been spun by Danny Shelton will be subjected to the light and the ministry will be purged from the cancer that could kill 3ABN if let to it's own devices.

Sister The Dead Know Nothing! It was very much live and going forth with TRUTH. I see Joe has asked several times for a response from you and there is no responses. Would it be safe to say that really the claim of the FBI investigations and other agencies is "dead".
Put up of Shut up!
roflmao.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #197

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]171189[/snapback]

Personally, I have not mentioned nor heard mentioned the FBI, here, except by you Bystander and last night by Danny and company. What I will say is there is an investation by the EEOC, which implacates both Danny and Mollie as well as the head of Trust Services, Leonard Westfahl. I did notice that nothing was said about that situation last night. And Bystander we both know what you, ahh, Danny calls Black people behind their back as he laughs at them. I will not repeat the term here, personally I find it degrading and so as not to offend anyone else.

Another question for you? What happens to the cash donations that come into 3ABN, do they still go to Mollie Sue and Danny, BEFORE they are sent to the accounting department to be posted? And what about the cash donations that come in at the Ralley's and go back in a briefcase with Danny on the jet and are not receipted in accounting until the following Monday? What about the cash that comes into Trust Services? And what about the trips Danny has personally made to individuals that want to place their large cash donations directly into his hands?

Sister

Teresa, sister HAS answered the questions, you just didn't catch it.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 19 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]171209[/snapback]

Sister The Dead Know Nothing! It was very much live and going forth with TRUTH. I see Joe has asked several times for a response from you and there is no responses. Would it be safe to say that really the claim of the FBI investigations and other agencies is "dead".
Put up of Shut up!
roflmao.gif

As sister pointed out, it was Bystander and Danny that mentioned "FBI investigations" not sister.

Pastor Joe and Teresa, I will make the same proposal I did to Bystander earlier today:

If you can provide convincing evidence that there is no truth to the allegations against Tommy Shelton, if you can refute the testimonies of the Clem brothers and Pastor Dunning, if you can show evidence to refute the claims in Pastor Glenn Dryden's warning letter of May, 2003, and if you can convince me that Tommy's emailed confession to alleged victim #7 does not mean what it says I will gladly leave this forum and let God deal with any other issues that might be present at 3abn.

If you are unable to gather the above evidence, I will need to follow the burden that God has placed on my heart and continue to do what I can to bring this truth to light and pray for healing for all involved.

PeacefullyBewildered

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 19 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Tommy Shelton hasn't been the only sexual predator at 3ABN...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 19 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #199

Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 19 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]171206[/snapback]

Not speaking in German today?
roflmao.gif

Noo vohr-behsk roh-mew-nehsh-teh Domnule

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 19 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #200

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 19 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]171212[/snapback]

Tommy Shelton hasn't been the only sexual predator at 3ABN...

HOTY, why don't you give us a little more info...

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #201

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]171215[/snapback]

Yes HOTY, seems that would be prudent.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 19 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #202

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]171175[/snapback]

Sorry, Clay, that doesn't make me a liar. It means I changed my mind, as many have done on this forum, when I saw a real "need" to post some "truth"
The fact that you would be so quick to insinuate that I am a liar shows where your heart lies.

I am not insinuating anything.... I am pointing out the obvious... you said you were leaving and yet here you are..... as for the need to post truth, you wouldn't know it if it smacked you.... so spare us... post your opinion and leave it at that.....

Danny Shelton apologists..... tiresome.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 19 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #203

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Hi PB,

I'm just curious whether any of the shows that you refer to below are ones that feature the main characters under discussion here.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 19 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]171208[/snapback]

as for me I continue to watch 3ABN because there are MANY programs on there that are a spiritual blessing to me.

What kind of difference would it make if the main individuals discussed here were no longer there?

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 19 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #204

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Clay--I'm sure you know that a woman can change her mind at any time!! clap.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 19 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #205

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 19 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]171247[/snapback]

Clay--I'm sure you know that a woman can change her mind at any time!! clap.gif

then don't be making grand pronouncements about your saying your piece then exiting.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 19 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #206

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]171171[/snapback]

Joe, have you noticed (you obviously have) how many times sister has said put up or shut up and the first time you say it, it is taken as a threat. The allegations of "investigations" were addressed sufficiently, last night, to the whole world, even the FBI & IRS were addressed and answered.

Hi Mr. Bystander,

I did not know anything about FBI or IRS allegations or investigations or alleged investigations... Would you care to expound on that comment?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]171171[/snapback]

The accusations have been made here, that the leadership of 3abn isn't accountable to anyone. What about the "accountability factors" that Larry Ewing so beautifully explained?
There's Danny who can't take one penny without the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) making a record of it. Then there is a very professional 3ABN board of Directors who hold Larry E. accountable and then there's the outside audit each year.

What exactly does an audit accomplish? How is it done? Who does this audit? How were they selected? I'm not trying to sound like I am demanding answers - these are just some questions that came to my mind...

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #207

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 19 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]171237[/snapback]

Hi PB,

I'm just curious whether any of the shows that you refer to below are ones that feature the main characters under discussion here.
What kind of difference would it make if the main individuals discussed here were no longer there?

Some of the shows I refer to are:

It Is Written
Breath of Life
Wonderfully Made
Teen Pathways
Tiny Tots
Kids Time
Back To Nature
Voice of Prophecy
Body and Spirit
In the Footsteps of Paul
Battles of Faith
Hans Diehl's health shows
All the General Youth Conferences
All of the cooking shows
Anything with Doug Batchelor
Anything with David Asherick(sp?) and Nathan Renner
Anything with Dwight Nelson
Many of the "On The Road" programs

I watch 3abn Today nearly every weekday during my job and the ministries featured are often great. As far as the main characters under discussion here are concerned, I do see them in a different light now and it makes me sad. I constantly pray for them and for 3abn.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 19 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #208

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 19 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]171256[/snapback]

Some of the shows I refer to are:

It Is Written
Breath of Life
Wonderfully Made
Teen Pathways
Tiny Tots
Kids Time
Back To Nature
Voice of Prophecy
Body and Spirit
In the Footsteps of Paul
Battles of Faith
Hans Diehl's health shows
All the General Youth Conferences
All of the cooking shows
Anything with Doug Batchelor
Anything with David Asherick(sp?) and Nathan Renner
Anything with Dwight Nelson
Many of the "On The Road" programs

I watch 3abn Today nearly every weekday during my job and the ministries featured are often great. As far as the main characters under discussion here are concerned, I do see them in a different light now and it makes me sad. I constantly pray for them and for 3abn.

PB, I'm slow. What are you saying?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 19 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]171215[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to be coy, I just didn't think this was a secret.

Since I have children, I make it a point to regularly check the national list of sex offenders. It is a very good habit for parents to get into and would suggest that everyone do this. (Not to say that there isn't forgiveness and a change of heart, but preparation is always a plus. And I wouldn't take any chances!)

There are two people that I know of that are on that list that have been or are currently working at 3ABN. You may check the facts out for yourself at www.nsopr.gov Just type in their names or town and click for a picture.

One is Herb Grimm. He is no longer at 3ABN that I know of. The other is Bill (William) Cochran who is currently working in the Production department and on the Production Truck. I do not know the specifics in either of their cases.

For the bleeding hearts out there, there is no mistake here since their pictures are also on the site. It is as simple as that.

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 19 2007, 09:34 PM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #210

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chez @ Jan 19 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]171266[/snapback]

PB, I'm slow. What are you saying?

Inga was asking me if any of the shows that I find a blessing in on 3abn had the main characters being discussed here. I listed some of the shows that I find spiritually blessing on 3abn. I didn't fully answer Inga's question because I wouldn't know what impact there would be if the main individuals discussed here were no longer there.

I don't have 3abn but it is constantly on where I work so I see it often during the week. I enjoy and have been blessed by many of the programs. That's what I'm saying.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church