Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:50 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Clay
post Jan 19 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #181

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Bystander, I thought you were going to go stand somewhere else.... I see you are still here..... what would that make you?

Bystander you said on January 7th:

mr. J if you read all of my posts today then you know I have stated I came today and will leave today after having my say. God cannot be happy with time spent on this gossip. Your post only confirms what I have been saying all afternoon. That you have swallowed hook line and sinker whatever it is you have been reading the past 2 years.

Today is the 19th... and here you are posting.... I guess that means either you lied when you said you were leaving, or you are a double minded person... whom the bible says is unstable in all their ways..... which might it be?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #182

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 19 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]171173[/snapback]

Bystander, I thought you were going to go stand somewhere else.... I see you are still here..... what would that make you?

Today is the 19th... and here you are posting.... I guess that means either you lied when you said you were leaving, or you are a double minded person... whom the bible says is unstable in all their ways..... which might it be?

Sorry, Clay, that doesn't make me a liar. It means I changed my mind, as many have done on this forum, when I saw a real "need" to post some "truth"
The fact that you would be so quick to insinuate that I am a liar shows where your heart lies.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 19 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #183

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 19 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]171173[/snapback]

And if a person knew about potential problems of child molestation, why would they have a liking for the word "bystander."

Who would ever act as a bystander if they thought there was a chance something unsavory going on?

As one pastor once said in his sermon, there is no such thing as an "innocent" bystander.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jan 19 2007, 02:03 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #184

Advanced Member

Pete, Pete, Is attacking my user name all you can come up with? What a leap you made from taking my innocent name and twisting it that somehow I am a "bystander" doing nothing while someone is getting molested? C'mon.... no.gif

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 19 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #185

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]171178[/snapback]

Pete, Pete, Is attacking my user name all you can come up with? What a leap you made from taking my innocent name and twisting it that somehow I am a "bystander" doing nothing while someone is getting molested? C'mon.... no.gif

You said, " The allegations of "investigations" were addressed sufficiently, last night, to the whole world...."

Is that really true? Addressed sufficiently?

I think not. Join the Catholic priesthood if you're thinking like that.

Pete

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #186

Advanced Member

Pete, you are so one track minded. I said specifically in my post that all the rumors flying around in here about investigations by the IRA and FBI and whatever other law enforcement agencies that people here have thought up, was shown to be a total lie. The reason that I addressed those agencies are because they are "real". They actually have "real" trained investigators that have "real" credentials and everything. So, obviously, 3abn is not under any "real" investigations by any "real" law enforcement agencies. Thus let's squelch all the lies and rumors applying to such. Doesn't that seem reasonable.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 19 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #187

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]171180[/snapback]

Pete, you are so one track minded. I said specifically in my post that all the rumors flying around in here about investigations by the IRA and FBI and whatever other law enforcement agencies that people here have thought up, was shown to be a total lie. The reason that I addressed those agencies are because they are "real".

You said "all" investigations. Now, you say, its really all the investigations except the ones they chose not to mention last night."

That's very different from "all investigations."

You said they were all addressed sufficiently. That's the idea you were trying to leave in the readers' minds.

It's good to know you really didn't mean all. Maybe you meant some? A few? The ones they chose to mention?

Your's Truly,

Pete's One Track Mind

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #188

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]171178[/snapback]

Dear Brother Bystander,

If you can provide convincing evidence that there is no truth to the allegations against Tommy Shelton, if you can refute the testimonies of the Clem brothers and Pastor Dunning, if you can show evidence to refute the claims in Pastor Glenn Dryden's warning letter of May, 2003, and if you can convince me that Tommy's emailed confession to alleged victim #7 does not mean what it says I will gladly leave this forum and let God deal with any other issues that might be present at 3abn.

If you are unable to gather the above evidence, I will need to follow the burden that God has placed on my heart and continue to do what I can to bring this truth to light and pray for healing for all involved.

PeacefullyBewildered

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 19 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #189

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 03:18 PM) [snapback]171180[/snapback]

Pete, you are so one track minded. I said specifically in my post that all the rumors flying around in here about investigations by the IRA and FBI and whatever other law enforcement agencies that people here have thought up, was shown to be a total lie. The reason that I addressed those agencies are because they are "real". They actually have "real" trained investigators that have "real" credentials and everything. So, obviously, 3abn is not under any "real" investigations by any "real" law enforcement agencies. Thus let's squelch all the lies and rumors applying to such. Doesn't that seem reasonable.

Personally, I have not mentioned nor heard mentioned the FBI, here, except by you Bystander and last night by Danny and company. What I will say is there is an investation by the EEOC, which implacates both Danny and Mollie as well as the head of Trust Services, Leonard Westfahl. I did notice that nothing was said about that situation last night. And Bystander we both know what you, ahh, Danny calls Black people behind their back as he laughs at them. I will not repeat the term here, personally I find it degrading and so as not to offend anyone else.

Another question for you? What happens to the cash donations that come into 3ABN, do they still go to Mollie Sue and Danny, BEFORE they are sent to the accounting department to be posted? And what about the cash donations that come in at the Ralley's and go back in a briefcase with Danny on the jet and are not receipted in accounting until the following Monday? What about the cash that comes into Trust Services? And what about the trips Danny has personally made to individuals that want to place their large cash donations directly into his hands?

Sister

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #190

Advanced Member

[quote name='sister' date='Jan 19 2007, 02:42 PM' post='17118

Another question for you? What happens to the cash donations that come into 3ABN, do they still go to Mollie Sue and Danny, BEFORE they are sent to the accounting department to be posted? And what about the cash donations that come in at the Ralley's and go back in a briefcase with Danny on the jet and are not receipted in accounting until the following Monday? What about the cash that comes into Trust Services? And what about the trips Danny has personally made to individuals that want to place their large cash donations directly into his hands?

Sister
[/quote]
First of all, prove it. Prove where this agency is investigating. Now, I saw recently where Calvin said he is tired of people trying to identify each other and he doesn't want it to continue. I see this has not affected you with your constant insinuations toward myself and others. EVen though I have no responsibility to answer to you in anyway, I will, simply to put one more of your rumors to rest. I can promise you, and give you my word as a fellow believer that I AM NOT DANNY SHELTON AND NEITHER AM I A SPOKESPERSON FOR HIM.
You constantly say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family. I have news for you sister. Despite your "Destroy 3ABN" campaign, despite the measures that you have used to pull people into your web of deceit, there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these. CALVIN where are you when one of your own tries to plant sees of identity on others?

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 19 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #191

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Bystander, you quoted the following, but neglected to address it, neither was it addressed on the "dead" live last night. Where is the accountability in regard to the previous statement I made and you quoted:

"Another question for you? What happens to the cash donations that come into 3ABN, do they still go to Mollie Sue and Danny, BEFORE they are sent to the accounting department to be posted? And what about the cash donations that come in at the Ralley's and go back in a briefcase with Danny on the jet and are not receipted in accounting until the following Monday? What about the cash that comes into Trust Services? And what about the trips Danny has personally made to individuals that want to place their large cash donations directly into his hands? "

Sister

P.S. Bystander, I am not trying to "destroy 3ABN" , it is my desire it is saved. And I have spun no web of deceit, nor attempted to draw others into such a web. I tell the truth in the hope that by doing so the web of lies and deceit that have been spun by Danny Shelton will be subjected to the light and the ministry will be purged from the cancer that could kill 3ABN if let to it's own devices.

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 19 2007, 03:28 PM

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 19 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #192

Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Jan 19 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]171157[/snapback]

"Pastor" Smith, if you find this whole discourse so offensive and un-Christian, why are you still here, actively participating in the discussion? dunno.gif Seems like you wouldn't want to touch us heathens with a ten-foot pole.

Nuggie I would ask if 3ABN is so offensive to you then why do you watch the programing and why do you come here???? I have read over and over if you don't like the content don't come back. It's a fair question, Why do you keep coming back?

Addressing the latter part, maybe the Pastor is coming here to witness (your words)= "to you heathen".

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 19 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #193

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 19 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]171205[/snapback]

Nuggie I would ask if 3ABN is so offensive to you then why do you watch the programing and why do you come here???? I have read over and over if you don't like the content don't come back. It's a fair question, Why do you keep coming back?

Addressing the latter part, maybe the Pastor is coming here to witness (your words)= "to you heathen".

Not speaking in German today?

roflmao.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 19 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #194

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 19 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]171206[/snapback]

Not speaking in German today?
roflmao.gif

Ja, Teresa, es wuerde mir Spass machen wenn wir uns ein bisschen auf Deutsch unterhalten koennten. happydance.gif Wir haben hier viel Schnee. Was macht das Wetter by Euch? hiya.gif
Inge (diesmal auf Deutsch gescrieben)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #195

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Bystander, what you and some others are not getting is that this forum is not, I repeat NOT waging a "Destroy 3ABN" campaign. We are making a concerted effort to HEAL 3ABN!

Teresa, I don't know Huggies motives for continuing to watch the 3ABN programming, but as for me I continue to watch 3ABN because there are MANY programs on there that are a spiritual blessing to me.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church