Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12180&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:22 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter To Calvin, "Boss" Means Accountability
awesumtenor
post Jan 19 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 19 2007, 05:59 AM) [snapback]171094[/snapback]

Joe,

I appeal to you that you show that you are an honest man by giving answers to these questions as well as to the question I have asked you elsewhere.

Johann

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to do so; he wont even man up and put his real name on his comments, choosing rather to take shots from the grassy knoll where he is afforded cover... he wont be making Diogenes stop anytime soon...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jan 19 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 339

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 18 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]171024[/snapback]

where do they come from? dunno.gif so tiresome they are.....

When I read the first paragraph of the original post I was thinking that this is a joke... no.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 19 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Jan 19 2007, 05:52 AM) [snapback]171054[/snapback]

...And he just talked about his former wife's accident in which Melody and her mother were in the car, and someone ran a stop sign and killed "them." Who is "them"? Melody didn't die...did more than one perish in that accident? Who else was in the car? Or did he just say "them" instead of "her"?

(This was while he was defending himself against the allegations that he murdered his wife. I do not see what he hopes to gain by broadcasting the fact that such allegations against him exist--on international "Christian" television. Some things would be best left unsaid.)

As I often have said, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy. He proves it again and again, and some people worship him for it!!!

QUOTE(daylily @ Jan 19 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]171101[/snapback]

I believe that Danny is correct in blaming the devil. I think Satan found Danny's weakness and exploited it to try and destroy 3ABN. His favorite means of attack is to find a weakness in our human nature and use it to bring us down. I believe that Danny has come down from the wall of spreading the gospel to defend himself. He needs to realize how and where the real source of the attack is coming from. I appreciate that quote from EGW on probing to the bottom of a problem so it can be healed. Having the Holy Spirit speak through one does not immunize a person from falling. David was a prophet but Satan found his weakness. But of course David admitted he had done wrong and repented. The difference between King Saul and David is the way they responded to the guilt that they had. They both confessed. Saul confessed often but there was no repentance.

I also think if Danny was innocent he would not feel the need to continue to defend himself. It's like he has to keep repeating everything to convince everybody and maybe even himself. So he is more at peace now than ever in his life? I do pray that that's not a sign that the Holy Spirit is leaving him:( He needs our prayers.

When I was at West Frankfort on May 29, 2004, I was told by the 3ABN attorney, Nick Miller, that the labor laws did not apply in Linda’s case according to the laws in Illinois. Here the President had the full right to dismiss his Vice-President whenever he so desired. I discovered that this doctrine so permeated all the procedures that everybody followed the whims of Danny Shelton in all, and took every word of his as a final verdict. So when Linda’s words were at variance with Danny’s story, nobody doubted what he said, but Linda’s explanations were disqualified and she was branded as a liar.

Judge for yourselves how this works, when one man is permitted to yield full sway year after year, how this power structure corrupts the person. He does not even have to say the truth, and everybody knows it does not pay to cross his path or doubt the wisdom or truth in his whims. Ellen White makes it quite clear that this must not take place in the work of our church, that the same person is at the helm of an institution indefinitely, because it leads to corruption. But I suppose reading those parts of her writings do not please the supporters of Danny Shelton and his ilk.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 19 2007, 09:07 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 19 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #34

Group:
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 19 2007, 07:35 AM) [snapback]171104[/snapback]

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to do so; he wont even man up and put his real name on his comments, choosing rather to take shots from the grassy knoll where he is afforded cover... he wont be making Diogenes stop anytime soon...

In His service,
Mr. J

I will be happy to state my name.... when I see the others shooting from the grassy knoll... state theirs . Sister, beartrap, sonshineonme, and a slew of others....

Joe

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 19 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #35

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 19 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]171134[/snapback]

I will be happy to state my name.... when I see the others shooting from the grassy knoll... state theirs . Sister, beartrap, sonshineonme, and a slew of others....

Joe

not an issue..... we are not gonna engage in who is behind what curtain..... so Joe or whoever you are, continue posting, and answering those questions posed to you.... that will be more than enough....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 19 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 19 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]171134[/snapback]

Joe

Real manly stance there... this was about Calvin, not sister or sonshineonme... and if you had actually bothered to read what was here, you'd know that beartrap has not hidden his identity... but you came here with an agenda and it was never your intent to actually know what was said. Calvin has never hidden his identity...so for you to throw stones at him while hiding... there's a word for that kind of behavior in tha 'hood... several, in fact...not to mention for one who was pleading for decisions about discourse to be made in a more spiritual vein, it took you no time flat to find that carnality you wear so comfortably.

You're a fraud, pastor "joe"... pure and simple.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

The following is dedicated to the "teams" who enter here with their ranting agendas but don't read all that is written here. We, the truth seekers, pray you have ears to hear.

(My apologies to Sabine Baring-Gould and Arthur S. Sullivan)

Onward Shelton Soldiers

Onward Shelton soldiers, marching as to war
With the deeds of Danny going on before.
Dan the royal president leads against the "foe"
Any truth that threatens him, must be forced to go!

Onward Shelton soldiers, marching as to war,
With the deeds of Danny going on before

Shelton clan has mustered, fearing truth be heard
Donning fleecy costumes, invoking God's own Word.
Lying and diversions seem their only tools
Can't they see it just won't work for we're not pigs or fools!

Is he "the anointed"? That's what some folk say
As he works the donors so that all will pay.
Family sin? No problem. Sacrifice the lambs
They don't matter anyway. So, what's that in your hand?

There's a trusted demon, at 3 A B N
By a basket falling urged a purge of sin.
Late one night a sister answered demon's shout
And in just a little while anointed's wife was out!

Have you eyes to see the truth have you ears to hear?
Or is your denial born of pride and fear?
Put away the lies and sin, honor God for real!
Walk into the light of Truth so Jesus Christ can heal!

With the deeds of Danny going on before...

The World!

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 19 2007, 11:59 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 19 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 19 2007, 11:55 AM) [snapback]171158[/snapback]

The following is dedicated to the "teams" who enter here with their ranting agendas but don't read all that is written here. We, the truth seekers, pray you have ears to hear.

(My apologies to Sabine Baring-Gould and Arthur S. Sullivan)
Onward Shelton Soldiers

Dan the royal president leads against the "foe"
Any truth that threatens him, must be forced to go!

Shelton clan has mustered, fearing truth be heard
Donning fleecy costumes, invoking God's own Word.
Lying and diversions seem their only tools
Can't they see it just won't work for we're not pigs or fools!

Is he "the anointed"? That's what some folk say
As he works the donors so that all will pay.
Family sin? No problem. Sacrifice the lambs
They don't matter anyway. So, what's that in your hand?

There's a trusted demon, at 3 A B N
By a basket falling urged a purge of sin.
Late one night a sister answered demon's shout
And in just a little while anointed's wife was out!

Have you eyes to see the truth have you ears to hear?
Or is your denial born of pride and fear?
Put away the lies and sin, honor God for real!
Walk into the light of Truth so Jesus Christ can heal!

With the deeds of Danny going on before...

The World!

Whew that took a lot of time to put together. You must do a lot of dwelling on the subject! As it is said, what you behold you become.
It may be helpful for you to consider getting a job with all this time on your hands. Maybe one that would encourage others to follow Jesus.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 19 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]171214[/snapback]

Whew that took a lot of time to put together. You must do a lot of dwelling on the subject! As it is said, what you behold you become.
It may be helpful for you to consider getting a job with all this time on your hands. Maybe one that would encourage others to follow Jesus.

As it happens, the words poured out in very short time, a matter of minutes. I am very familiar with much of the information here because I have been carefully reading and weighing it as I go along. I do have a job and I am doing exactly as you suggest - encouraging others to follow Jesus.

My own burden here is to discover if the allegations of abuse against Tommy Shelton are true and, if so, do everything in my power to bring healing to his victims and encourage him to get true healing for himself.

I would encourage you to really find out what we are all about. Your opinion might just change if you opened your eyes to what we see.

And as to your remark about what I am beholding, it is the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world and I am striving to allow Him to change me into His image.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 19 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

nono.gif Watch out now, 007! That is kind of personal. If you have any rebuttal to that which PB has posted, then rebut(inow, I know giggle.gif ), if not let it go. PB's employment status has absolutely nothing to do with her ability to recognize wrong when she sees it.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 19 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]171214[/snapback]

[color=#000066]Whew that took a lot of time to put together. You must do a lot of dwelling on the subject! As it is said, what you behold you become.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 19 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 19 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]171134[/snapback]

Joe

With all due respect, Mr. Smith, I have only been reading this site for about two weeks now but I can already tell you who one of those people are...which only leads me to wonder if you have actually read enough of the information posted here to be certain of your opinion? I know I have not...

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 19 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

The song "Onward Christian Soldiers" is a sacred hymn. Please do not desecrate it. Think of what heaven is writing on the pages of your life book. Please don't do this. It brings reproach on the name of Christ.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 19 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 19 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]171243[/snapback]

The song "Onward Christian Soldiers" is a sacred hymn. Please do not desecrate it. Think of what heaven is writing on the pages of your life book. Please don't do this. It brings reproach on the name of Christ.

Poppycock.

Sullivan wrote "St. Gertrude" after his best friend's wife. That's the tune that goes with these lyrics.

"Onward, Christian Soldiers" is a 19th century English hymn. The words were written by Sabine Baring-Gould and the music by Arthur Sullivan in 1871. Sullivan named the tune "St. Gertrude," after the wife of his friend Ernest Clay Ker Seymer. "

Other songs originated as old Irish drinking songs.

I will worship these tunes the same way I will kiss the pope's big toe.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 19 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Jan 18 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]170989[/snapback]

I'm amused every time I read these protest threads. Where is the outrage and "sadness" about the state of race relations in our church? Where is the outcry about the abuse and misuse of power at all levels of our church administration? Where is the call for known adulterers and pedophiles in our churches to be dealt with, regardless of their last name or political affiliations? When did the Lord say it was OK to stick our heads in the sand when we know that wrong is being done? Please. Spare me the moral indignation and patronizing attitude. The level of hypocrisy that has come to the surface with this 3ABN mess is just incredible. I don't wade into the muck of 3ABN threads very often, but this one was just more than I could handle. I, for one, think Calvin has done a valuable service by allowing this information to be presented in a respectful way...it could very easily have become gossip central, but it isn't.

Talk to me, Nuggie! I agree with you!! Let the Redeemed of the Lord SAY SO!! Where were and are these people when black people were thrown out of predominantly white churches because they just wanted to worship on the Sabbath? Where were these people when Black people just wanted to work for the church in fulltime employment and were denied/passed over because of biology? Where were these people? Where is their outrage??? Where were these people when boys and girls were being molested in the name of "I was molested and I have a problem, therefore I have the right to molest children"? Where is the outrage? Where is the outrage against 'BULLYING" in the name of Jesus just because someone disagrees with the leadership of 3ABN? You can quote the Bible to suit your own purposes; it still doesn't excuse passivity to wrongdoing(s). You can quote Ellen Gould Harmon White until you are blue in the face. Ellen doesn't give us marching orders, at least she doesn't give me any. GOD GIVES US OUR MARCHING ORDERS!! Where were these people when Danny got a quicky divorce from his wife?? Where was the outrage? furious.gif TALK TO ME PEOPLE!!!!

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 19 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]171243[/snapback]

You are welcome to your opinion, Lee. While this hymn is a classic I wouldn't go so far as to call it "sacred". It tells of the battle between good and evil and inspires us to action for Christ. It is a great song.

My adaptation also tells of a battle between good and evil and ends with hope. Yes, there is irony there but it is the story of the 3abn saga as I see it and how I hope it is brought to resolution. And I am also allowed to have my own opinion.

As far as what heaven is writing on the pages of my life book, I hope that it will be that I care deeply for all involved in this saga, including the alleged victims of abuse, and have a burden for the salvation of all.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church