Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12259&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asi Responds
wwjd
post Jan 25 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 25 2007, 07:57 AM) [snapback]172397[/snapback]

Does it take the great prophet of 3ABN, the man exalted by John Lomacang, Shelley Quinn and Mollie Steenson? Whom they have compared to the great prophets of the Bible, including Moses? Now that is a joke! happydance.gif Having worked with Dan Shelton, in my personal opinion, his behavior is akin to a hick, red-necked, Southern conartist who steals the nickles and dimes from old ladies on fixed incomes, while using God as his frontman.

Sorry Di and Clay, but enough is enough. It is getting so deep around Bystander that even waders are not high enough to keep out of the muck. It must be all those years Dan spent on the "Honey Truck", I can still smell the aroma in these posts.

Sister

Then why did you marry him? Could it have been for the mone..I mean ministry?

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]172408[/snapback]

Sounds sweet, doesn't it? Or would you trash these after all these years? Hum, that is a good question! [/color]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif spoton.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 26 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]172540[/snapback]

I was just praying for you, wwjd, when you posted this, because I was afraid you were lost.

Do you really want to know why Sister married her husband? That is a very interesting story, but it happened many years ago, at least more than 10 years, and they are still happily married, although her husband is very interested in the work she is doing. He and I have had a very similar experience.

I wonder too if she married him for the ministry? I think I know the answer.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 25 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 25 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]172540[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif spoton.gif

EXCUSE ME, OR RATHER EXCUSE YOU. I personally am not a divorced woman. I have married to the same loving Christian man for many a day, who by the way is much more attractive than Danny Shelton in every possible way.

Steve, where is your picture of that big old red herring? Please insert it here _________ or any other place that will get WWJD's attention.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 25 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 25 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]172481[/snapback]

Not to mention they'd have to start flying commercial...

In His service,
Mr. J

Oh...the horror! ohmy.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 25 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 25 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]172540[/snapback]

Could someone help me out? Even after reading the posts for the umpteenth time, I don't see how this question fits into the discssion.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 25 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jan 25 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]172550[/snapback]

Could someone help me out? Even after reading the posts for the umpteenth time, I don't see how this question fits into the discssion.

It's not really worth bothering your head about.... just one more way that WWJD thought up... (if you can call that "thought").... to accuse Sister of being Linda.... As for "fits the discussion"... you haven't seen WWJD say anything yet that "fits the discussion" have you? So why are you surprised that you can't fit this question into the discussion? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 26 2007, 01:00 AM) [snapback]172552[/snapback]

It's not really worth bothering your head about.... just one more way that WWJD thought up... (if you can call that "thought").... to accuse Sister of being Linda.... As for "fits the discussion"... you haven't seen WWJD say anything yet that "fits the discussion" have you? So why are you surprised that you can't fit this question into the discussion? uhm.gif

You see, Ralph, it was Danny Shelton who issued the verdict that Sister is Linda. A few people are still of the opnion that Danny always speaks the truth, and that never changes. This is why this whole discussion is so distorted when these people appear.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]172542[/snapback]

I was just praying for you, wwjd, when you posted this, because I was afraid you were lost.

Do you really want to know why Sister married her husband? That is a very interesting story, but it happened many years ago, at least more than 10 years, and they are still happily married, although her husband is very interested in the work she is doing. He and I have had a very similar experience.

I wonder too if she married him for the ministry? I think I know the answer.

Johann I am sorry for the loss of your wife. Those are hard times but know that healing comes it just takes time.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 25 2007, 12:42 PM) [snapback]172468[/snapback]

Girlfirend you've got issues..........this post sounds a bit desperate. I am sure there is someone you can talk to about these anger issues. Will be keeping you in prayer. Seriously.

Hey Girlfriend, say to your High Horse "Giddy Up"

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 25 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 25 2007, 07:55 AM) [snapback]172406[/snapback]

Harold Lance has distributed a message that makes certain claims about me, and my participation in the process with ASI. I am posting here a response that I made to Mr. Lance on December 3, 2006. This was early on in the process. My thoughts were still developing. With the passage of time, I became more clear in my mind as to what needed to be done. Here is my early response to Mr. Lance:

Thanks, Observer for putting so much effort into this difficult project.

As I read Harold Lance's report on Maritime, I saw some points that concerned me. When there is a document of this importance, I would expect that both parties would check it over very carefully and ask for some revisions.

From all indications either Danny did not do any serious reading, or it was so favorable to him that he was happy with it as it read. That raised a big red flag.

Observer, when you first announced that there had not been an agreement, you did not blame anyone; you just said that negotiations had failed. I appreciated your statement as it gave the facts without attaching any blame to anyone.

Maybe Harold Lance has not had your ethical training, but for whatever the reason, his comments appeared to cast blame. That was not wise, as any discerning reader would suspect that Danny was assured that he had ASI in his pocket. That casts an unnecessary shadow on ASI and on you and others of Linda's representatives.

So it looks like we are again left with the shadow on 3ABN of alleged improprieties. The more we learn, it appears that this shadow has substance. Let us not get sidetracked by the smell of red herrings.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]172408[/snapback]

"Are you suggesting we should stand back and wait for God to send a lightning bolt? Do you honestly think that's the kindest, mopst merciful, most godly approach?" (Quote From Pickle days ago.)

Sister your team and yourself have bluffed the people here!!!! You pretend you want some sort of solution but when the opportunity comes. YOU DON'T SHOW!!!! I believe that people are sick of the he said, she said. It appears this made you shakkkkkke and shivvvver WHY??? Was this not a good enough start for some solution????? Why do you, and yours, feel everyone in the Ministries (plur) around the world have a problem??? Why do you feel that your worthy and no one else is??? Why do you set and pick like a chicken at peoples lives and then NOT step forward with what you call Truth???? Linda why do you pretend you don't know anything about all this garbage?????? You post personal emails and then act like you have been Gagged all this time!!!!!!! Why do you want to see God's ministry set up to YOUR specifications?????
Is this your cabniet: Linda Shelton as President (thinks she can do a better job and much holier)
Darrell Mundall CAN REPLACE Tommy, because they have many similar
characteristic. (Well you know you know everything.) giggle.gif
Calvin could replace Mollie (He seems inconsitant with managment.)
Gailon Joy could replace Larry Ewing (As Cheif financial officer. With
excellent money management skills.)
Rodney Laney could continue as Production Dir. (As long as you can tolerate his
temper with employees and his daughter.)
Randy Brewer can be Rodney Laney's inspiration and "Girl Friday."
Steve S. can replace John Lomacang as spiritual leader. giggle.gif
Sandra can finally get John Dinzey's position as Head of Spanish.
Barbara Kerr can be head cook and you can assist just as before.
BSDA Administrators can become the New 3ABN Board. )Providing they can
stay in the same room with out quarreling and play nice with each other.)

Sounds sweet, doesn't it? Or would you trash these after all these years? Hum, that is a good question!

Eye Witness, you're letting your claws show, among other things.

You obviously have not been to 3ABN in about a little over a year. Am I right? lol.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Hey watch yourself. Ther is not high horse here, just genuine concern. We can disagree without being enemies or wishing the other harm.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]172557[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 25 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]172638[/snapback]

Eye Witness, you're letting your claws show, among other things.

You obviously have not been to 3ABN in about a little over a year. Am I right? lol.gif

I love it!!! Got it HOTY!!!!

Hey, for all of you, in case you haven't been to 3abn website (now don't go rushing there!!) they have made sure to post their spin on the ASI pull out!! Can you believe it? (yes, I can) Using their website now to spin spin spin!! It's another BIG LIE! They just can't be honest, can they!! I guess you have to use what you can when you are desperate and insist on doing what ever it takes not to be wrong...lets just hope people take the time to READ and listen, so they see just exactly why it failed!!

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 25 2007, 08:29 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 25 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]172557[/snapback]

Johann I am sorry for the loss of your wife. Those are hard times but know that healing comes it just takes time.

eyewitness, forget the anger management. In all of my years of counseling, You've got your act together better than anyone I know. Giddy up "Girl" thankyou.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 25 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]172648[/snapback]

eyewitness, forget the anger management. In all of my years of counseling, You've got your act together better than anyone I know. Giddy up "Girl" thankyou.gif

Oh my! thats-funny.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #75

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

WWJD don't push it. I am not the one.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 25 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]172648[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church