Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12259&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:48 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asi Responds
PeacefulBe
post Jan 25 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Jan 25 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]172693[/snapback]

Well you could have at least done your research and spelled all parties names appropriately... but who am i to suggest that your claims might not be legit?

Hey, Paper Tigers! Nice to see you again!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 25 2007, 11:49 PM) [snapback]172706[/snapback]

Consistent and Honest

I'm sorry, RR, I did not understand your post. I should have elaborated.

What I meant was...why did Dan give Johann his "approval."

It's like me saying, "Hey Johann, it's HOTY, you can buy that new car you want. Just wanted to let you know...and by the way, I would like to steal a Jaguar, can you work it out?"

happydance.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 25 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]172713[/snapback]

I'm sorry, RR, I did not understand your post. I should have elaborated.

What I meant was...why did Dan give Johann his "approval."

It's like me saying, "Hey Johann, it's HOTY, you can buy that new car you want. Just wanted to let you know...and by the way, I would like to steal a Jaguar, can you work it out?"

happydance.gif

EXCELLENT analogy! lollarge.gif

(I dig analogies!) signthankspin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 26 2007, 06:55 AM) [snapback]172712[/snapback]

Hey, Paper Tigers! Nice to see you again!

All say AMEN!!!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jan 25 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 26 2007, 01:06 AM) [snapback]172716[/snapback]

All say AMEN!!!

nice to be back.. i'll try not to be quite as much of a stranger... just a lot going on at the moment smile.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #96

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Woohoo!! Welcome back!!! hug.gif
QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Jan 25 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]172718[/snapback]

nice to be back.. i'll try not to be quite as much of a stranger... just a lot going on at the moment smile.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jan 25 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

hug.gif back at ya DI!! forgot how much i missed all of you biggrin.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 25 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Jan 26 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]172720[/snapback]

hug.gif back at ya DI!! forgot how much i missed all of you biggrin.gif

Welcome, welcome, PT.... I've been wondering how you are.... so glad you are back. Here... have a nice warm blankie and cosy up with us..... cloud9.gif cloud9.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 25 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]172676[/snapback]

I can arrange for some time out for you both to figure it out. You were disrepectful, and WWJD ws cosigning. Now, I am extending you a chance to get it together. Like I said we can disagree, but there is no reaosn to be nasty or even be enemies.

Consider this your warning.

Di, I have read your posts to wwjd and eyewitness and am not making any sense of it. What did I miss. I went to the page before this and thought wwjd was addressing sister not you. Then you said no need to be nasty. What was nasty? The very nastiest thing I saw last night was sister calling Danny S. a hick, redneck, conman taking money from old ladies ect. ect. I didn't see where she got a warning...mmm. coulda missed it I guess....

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 03:21 AM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Jan 25 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]172693[/snapback]

Well you could have at least done your research and spelled all parties names appropriately... but who am i to suggest that your claims might not be legit?

No one. I was told when I came to this forum to do my homework, ask questions, call 3ABN to confirm some things posted here ect ect.. I have. My pursuit of truth makes me wonder why you are here. rumor has it ( and rumor is gospel here) that you could not stand working under LS and several others that worked there then, but are on here now....Obviously you have an ax to grind with the present administration but at the same time shouldn't you be totally truthful in how you and your colleagues felt about LS when she was VP? Or are you afraid you will be attacked by the people on this forum if you do? Just a thought.....

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 26 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #101

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 25 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]172692[/snapback]

Johann,

I am happy to hear you have been given a other wife by the lord.

That is awesome.

Erik

Johann:

Have you married again? IF sok who?

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 26 2007, 04:06 AM
Post #102

500 + posts
Group Icon

FYI:

The letter from Harold Lance has now been posted for the world to see on the 3-ABN website.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 26 2007, 05:45 AM
Post #103

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 26 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]172752[/snapback]

Johann:

Have you married again? IF sok who?

Yes, and we rejoice every day that the Lord brought us together. Ida and I have known each other since we were children, and she was married to my best boyhood friend who died 12 years ago. Her older sister is my son's mother-in-law. Linda knows her, and Linda felt impressed I should ask Ida for a date. . .

We discovered what an advantage it is that we have kown each other for so long, and all of her family accept me as a best friend, just like I was to their father. We have just discovered that Ida's mother and my grandfather were born on the same farm, but we are not closely related.

Now that Ida has become aquainted with Linda she just loves her like a daughter. It is difficult for her to understand how people have a mind claiming to be Christians who do what they are doing to Linda.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 26 2007, 08:12 AM
Post #104

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 26 2007, 04:45 AM) [snapback]172769[/snapback]

Yes, and we rejoice every day that the Lord brought us together. Ida and I have known each other since we were children, and she was married to my best boyhood friend who died 12 years ago. Her older sister is my son's mother-in-law. Linda knows her, and Linda felt impressed I should ask Ida for a date. . .

We discovered what an advantage it is that we have kown each other for so long, and all of her family accept me as a best friend, just like I was to their father. We have just discovered that Ida's mother and my grandfather were born on the same farm, but we are not closely related.

Now that Ida has become aquainted with Linda she just loves her like a daughter. It is difficult for her to understand how people have a mind claiming to be Christians who do what they are doing to Linda.

Congratulations, and the best to your future.

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 26 2007, 08:23 AM
Post #105

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 04:21 AM) [snapback]172747[/snapback]

No one. I was told when I came to this forum to do my homework, ask questions, call 3ABN to confirm some things posted here ect ect.. I have. My pursuit of truth makes me wonder why you are here.

You also said you found it unbearable here and that you were leaving and never returning... the first of many lies from you...and you came to the forum to obfuscate and disparage and to lower the level of discourse to such a point that actual discourse becomes impossible... when someone comes in lying and then claims to be in pursuit of the truth that makes people wonder if you'd recognize the truth if you tripped over it... and given the witness you've presented here, the answer is unequivocably "no".

rumor has it ( and rumor is gospel here) that you could not stand working under LS and several others that worked there then, but are on here now....Obviously you have an ax to grind with the present administration but at the same time shouldn't you be totally truthful in how you and your colleagues felt about LS when she was VP? Or are you afraid you will be attacked by the people on this forum if you do? Just a thought.....

still trying to make it about linda... and still failing...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church