Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12259&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asi Responds
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 25 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]172653[/snapback]

WWJD don't push it. I am not the one.

What on are you talking about princessdi??? You are not making sense here. I think you just got a personal problem with WWJD and its got you rattled! uhm.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 25 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

I think anyone who has the audacity to call themselves wwjd and then take the side of people living in open and nearly open sin is pushing it. (Just my very humble opinion you understand) smile.gif

Richard

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]172663[/snapback]

What on are you talking about princessdi??? You are not making sense here. I think you just got a personal problem with WWJD and its got you rattled! uhm.gif

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]172556[/snapback]

You see, Ralph, it was Danny Shelton who issued the verdict that Sister is Linda. A few people are still of the opnion that Danny always speaks the truth, and that never changes. This is why this whole discussion is so distorted when these people appear.

Johann, the fact that Danny said sister is Linda, doesn't make him a lier... it makes him wrong. Many. many people read these posts and think she is Linda. He is just one of them. Your recent testimony that you know sister's husband is what convinced me that she is not Linda. Your testimony alone...
I meant to ask you if you have remarried? If so who and when, if this isn't too personal
smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 25 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

I think anyone who has the audacity to call themselves wwjd and then take the side of people living in open and nearly open sin is pushing it. (Just my very humble opinion you understand) :smile:

Richard

Amen you hit the nail on the head!!! clap.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I can arrange for some time out for you both to figure it out. You were disrepectful, and WWJD ws cosigning. Now, I am extending you a chance to get it together. Like I said we can disagree, but there is no reaosn to be nasty or even be enemies.

Consider this your warning.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 07:20 PM) [snapback]172663[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 25 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #81

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]172663[/snapback]

ummmm eyewitness you may not want to push it either..... just a word to the wise...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 25 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]172478[/snapback]

I agree 100%. She does need our prayers. Her cry is of desperation. She does seem to be holding on for dear life. We should all pray for her in a special way.

- - -

Eye Witness;

I am praying for you and your family. Look up, redemption is nearer than you think.

You are so right, Fran, ms. eye witness has seen more than her eyes can hold. She is in urgent need of our prayers. As we are getting closer to the glorious day when Jesus comes back, His church needs to be cleased from all filthiness and lying wonders. We need to apply the Laodicean message, to buy salve that we may see with our eyes, and not be led by delusions that could be so convincing. So lets pray, Fran!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 25 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]172680[/snapback]

You are so right, Fran, ms. eye witness has seen more than her eyes can hold. She is in urgent need of our prayers. As we are getting closer to the glorious day when Jesus comes back, His church needs to be cleased from all filthiness and lying wonders. We need to apply the Laodicean message, to buy salve that we may see with our eyes, and not be led by delusions that could be so convincing. So lets pray, Fran!

I am confused. Someone please enlighten me. Ok... if Sister is Linda, why is she still at 3ABN working there and being present? I thought Linda was not working at 3ABN anymore. Sister has repeatedly stated she works at 3ABN. blink.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #84

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 25 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]172687[/snapback]

I am confused. Someone please enlighten me. Ok... if Sister is Linda, why is she still at 3ABN working there and being present? I thought Linda was not working at 3ABN anymore. Sister has repeatedly stated she works at 3ABN. blink.gif

Linda is not sister no.gif , and sister has worked at 3abn. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #85

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 26 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]172673[/snapback]

Johann, the fact that Danny said sister is Linda, doesn't make him a lier... it makes him wrong. Many. many people read these posts and think she is Linda. He is just one of them. Your recent testimony that you know sister's husband is what convinced me that she is not Linda. Your testimony alone...
I meant to ask you if you have remarried? If so who and when, if this isn't too personal
smile.gif

So, if Danny has the ability of being wrong here, he might even be wrong on some other counts as well?

I have promised my Lord never to give a false testimony. Have you ever caught me giving a false testimony?

If you really want to know, some months after Linda had expressed her gratitude to Irmgard at her funeral, for remaining a friend when others claiming to be eye witnesses had so utterly failed her and given false testimonies against her, then Linda suggested I find a new wife, and she even suggested who it could be. I am so grateful for Linda, for she lives a day by day life with her Lord, and now, almost a year later, I know that the Lord guided Linda in her suggestion.

Before we were married Danny Shelton wrote and gave his approval. At the same time he indicated he wanted mine for his new marriage. Unfortunately I could not grant him my approval, because I knew it was not approved by the Lord.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 25 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #86

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]172690[/snapback]

So, if Danny has the ability of being wrong here, he might even be wrong on some other counts as well?

I have promised my Lord never to give a false testimony. Have you ever caught me giving a false testimony?

If you really want to know, some months after Linda had expressed her gratitude to Irmgard at her funeral, for remaining a friend when others claiming to be eye witnesses had so utterly failed her and given false testimonies against her, then Linda suggested I find a new wife, and she even suggested who it could be. I am so grateful for Linda, for she lives a day by day life with her Lord, and now, almost a year later, I know that the Lord guided Linda in her suggestion.

Before we were married Danny Shelton wrote and gave his approval. At the same time he indicated he wanted mine for his new marriage. Unfortunately I could not grant him my approval, because I knew it was not approved by the Lord.

Johann,

I am happy to hear you have been given a other wife by the lord.

That is awesome.

Erik

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jan 25 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]172408[/snapback]

"Are you suggesting we should stand back and wait for God to send a lightning bolt? Do you honestly think that's the kindest, mopst merciful, most godly approach?" (Quote From Pickle days ago.)

Sister your team and yourself have bluffed the people here!!!! You pretend you want some sort of solution but when the opportunity comes. YOU DON'T SHOW!!!! I believe that people are sick of the he said, she said. It appears this made you shakkkkkke and shivvvver WHY??? Was this not a good enough start for some solution????? Why do you, and yours, feel everyone in the Ministries (plur) around the world have a problem??? Why do you feel that your worthy and no one else is??? Why do you set and pick like a chicken at peoples lives and then NOT step forward with what you call Truth???? Linda why do you pretend you don't know anything about all this garbage?????? You post personal emails and then act like you have been Gagged all this time!!!!!!! Why do you want to see God's ministry set up to YOUR specifications?????
Is this your cabniet: Linda Shelton as President (thinks she can do a better job and much holier)
Darrell Mundall CAN REPLACE Tommy, because they have many similar
characteristic. (Well you know you know everything.) giggle.gif
Calvin could replace Mollie (He seems inconsitant with managment.)
Gailon Joy could replace Larry Ewing (As Cheif financial officer. With
excellent money management skills.)
Rodney Laney could continue as Production Dir. (As long as you can tolerate his
temper with employees and his daughter.)
Randy Brewer can be Rodney Laney's inspiration and "Girl Friday."
Steve S. can replace John Lomacang as spiritual leader. giggle.gif
Sandra can finally get John Dinzey's position as Head of Spanish.
Barbara Kerr can be head cook and you can assist just as before.
BSDA Administrators can become the New 3ABN Board. )Providing they can
stay in the same room with out quarreling and play nice with each other.)

Sounds sweet, doesn't it? Or would you trash these after all these years? Hum, that is a good question!

Well you could have at least done your research and spelled all parties names appropriately... but who am i to suggest that your claims might not be legit?

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]172690[/snapback]

His Approval? Interesting...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 25 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 25 2007, 08:44 PM) [snapback]172701[/snapback]

His Approval? Interesting...

Consistent and Honest

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #90

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 26 2007, 06:19 AM) [snapback]172692[/snapback]

Johann,

I am happy to hear you have been given a other wife by the lord.

That is awesome.

Erik

Erik, the Lord is good, and we must never forget to give Him praise and thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church