Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1237&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:39:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Should Not Be News - Continuation, Letter from Danny Shelton to BSDA
princessdi
post Apr 1 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #106

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Gurl!! That's why we sittin' down with some snacks!!! If it was a yawn, we got a smiley for that, too! yawn.gif
QUOTE(Prisca @ Apr 1 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]124810[/snapback]

Ya'll are bad. This is interesting stuff. I didn't have all this in mind when I started, but Kevin got me to thinking. There was a lesbian nurse where I worked at a hospital once. We were very surprised when she married. Several weeks later she was back. The story...the gentleman had a heart condition and during the honeymoon had another heart attack. We never could determine why she drove slowly past several hospitals until he died in the car. Some said she could only think of coming to the hospital where she worked, but others said, but...she was a nurse, she should have known that time rather than hospital loyalty was important. God is judge.

Priscilla

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 4 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #107

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 2 2006, 02:37 AM) [snapback]124863[/snapback]

Gurl!! That's why we sittin' down with some snacks!!! If it was a yawn, we got a smiley for that, too! yawn.gif

You're you is a mess. giggle.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 4 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

As far as Danny's first marriage goes, she was ten years older than him. It is common knowledge with his extended family, and they are not afraid to say it, that he was cheatin on her more than once. She had a daughter from another marriage. She, her daughter and their daughter Melody all had some meat on their bones, so her refered to them as "The Three Little Pigs". Does that sound like a man who was respectin' his wife?

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Apr 4 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #109

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 4 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]125231[/snapback]

As far as Danny's first marriage goes, she was ten years older than him. It is common knowledge with his extended family, and they are not afraid to say it, that he was cheatin on her more than once. She had a daughter from another marriage. She, her daughter and their daughter Melody all had some meat on their bones, so her refered to them as "The Three Little Pigs". Does that sound like a man who was respectin' his wife?

IF this is true, all I can say is ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif and DIVORCE COURT COUNSELING to keep be from boxing.gif...yes.gif

...because I would box.gif cheer.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 4 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #110

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 4 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]125231[/snapback]

nope.... it does not....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 4 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 4 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]125231[/snapback]

As far as Danny's first marriage goes, she was ten years older than him. It is common knowledge with his extended family, and they are not afraid to say it, that he was cheatin on her more than once. She had a daughter from another marriage. She, her daughter and their daughter Melody all had some meat on their bones, so he refered to them as "The Three Little Pigs". Does that sound like a man who was respectin' his wife?

This is true. So very sad, but true. I worked for one of the close family members, I know more about that family then I ever wanted to know. I also had contact with the man, himself.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Apr 4 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 4 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]125312[/snapback]

This is true. So very sad, but true. I worked for one of the close family members, I know more about that family then I ever wanted to know. I also had contact with the man, himself.

sadwalk.gif I'm sorry...

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 7 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #113

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 4 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]125312[/snapback]

from your tone I guess its safe to say that you didn't particularly like the experience....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 7 2006, 08:47 AM
Post #114

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 4 2006, 05:59 PM) [snapback]125231[/snapback]

I find that kind of behaviour is very, very sad. One should make every effort to respect ones spouse, particularly in public. sad.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 7 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 5 2006, 12:51 AM) [snapback]125301[/snapback]

nope.... it does not....

Sometimes those types of things would come up on the air as well, just a little 'lighter' and it was always passed off as...well, you know he came from humble beginnings and you can't take what he says seriously because he is only just joking, the way he was raised. He has come a long way. When his nephew became 'saved' in another Christian church, he said the Lord worked with him to make him understand that some people need to become Christians from another church so they can meet Jesus...then they can stand the doctrines that we have for them.

Priscilla

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Apr 7 2006, 02:47 PM) [snapback]125692[/snapback]

I find that kind of behaviour is very, very sad. One should make every effort to respect ones spouse, particularly in public. sad.gif

I agree with you, but what if the person thinks they are doing just that? A gentleman in our church, between bites began to 'low rate' his wife to the dinner guests...I married her for her looks, he said, and you can see what that got me! Her looks are gone... Folk just kept on eating, because he went on like that at every occasion. Heaven help us when the conversation lagged... One day he hollered out her age and some other remark. I asked him if he knew it was disrespectful. He laughed and said, THAT was a compliment...hahahahaha!

Priscilla

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 7 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #116

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

He knows it is disrespectful. What he was saying to you is that he could have said worse. In the words of Jenny that man's wife should "Run Forrest, run!!!!!

QUOTE(Prisca @ Apr 7 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]125694[/snapback]

Sometimes those types of things would come up on the air as well, just a little 'lighter' and it was always passed off as...well, you know he came from humble beginnings and you can't take what he says seriously because he is only just joking, the way he was raised. He has come a long way. When his nephew became 'saved' in another Christian church, he said the Lord worked with him to make him understand that some people need to become Christians from another church so they can meet Jesus...then they can stand the doctrines that we have for them.

Priscilla
I agree with you, but what if the person thinks they are doing just that? A gentleman in our church, between bites began to 'low rate' his wife to the dinner guests...I married her for her looks, he said, and you can see what that got me! Her looks are gone... Folk just kept on eating, because he went on like that at every occasion. Heaven help us when the conversation lagged... One day he hollered out her age and some other remark. I asked him if he knew it was disrespectful. He laughed and said, THAT was a compliment...hahahahaha!
Priscilla

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 8 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #117

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 7 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]125745[/snapback]

He knows it is disrespectful. What he was saying to you is that he could have said worse. In the words of Jenny that man's wife should "Run Forrest, run!!!!!

I think you're right, Di, but he would confess his love for her and pat her bottom 'yes in public'. Preach about how wonderful married life is and then joke about how he should have married someone who could sing. She did run once, but he took to the road with tears and followed her.

Priscilla

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 29 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #118

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Danny's first letter to us.... the very first lie..... let me add that the links to the forum VOAF no longer work as that forum is no longer in existence.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 29 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 29 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]173822[/snapback]

Danny's first letter to us.... the very first lie..... let me add that the links to the forum VOAF no longer work as that forum is no longer in existence.....

..... uhm.gif .....

Oh... you mean the very first post in this thread was Danny's first letter to BSDA...... OK.... here's a quick link to it.... post #1... yes.gif..... wave.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 29 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #120

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 29 2007, 07:45 PM) [snapback]173827[/snapback]

..... uhm.gif .....

Oh... you mean the very first post in this thread was Danny's first letter to BSDA...... OK.... here's a quick link to it.... post #1... yes.gif..... wave.gif

right.... post #1 of this thread was our first official contact with Mr. Shelton... he came in lying..... specifically about all the hours of counseling they received.... out and out lies....

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church