Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:59 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #136

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Grace @ Feb 7 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]176257[/snapback]

Please read my post again. I didn't make any accusation, only a remark. By the way, who is "we all" and who is "you" in your sentence "We could all accuse you of the same"?

I agree with your statement that many honest hearted people come here to defend what they know to be right. I think that it qualifies most people in this forum.

[b]WE the defenders of 3abn.

[quote name='inga' date='Feb 7 2007, 03:08 PM' post='176260']
blink.gif Is that why they have posted insinuations on the 3ABN website and made most viewers believe that Linda committed adultery and was "living with some doctor somewhere"? Is that why Dan includes insinuations about Linda and a "doctor" in his programs.

Ah, yes, they love Linda so much that they do everything to further her ministry by ensuring that everyone believes she committed adultery.

With friends like that, who needs enemies? dunno.gif

In my opinion [b]there is nothing that can do more damage to Linda's repuation than has been done already

I wouldn't bet on it if I were you.

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]176246[/snapback]

oh come FHB, thats the best you can do? no need to come up with something new when you are doing the same old thing... shows how much you know.... I never sat in the back... I always sat on the side, homework done, and poking holes in the comments of those who thought they had done their homework..... sorta like what I do with you..... tiresome....

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif And yet again
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 7 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #137

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]176256[/snapback]

You are not very smart if you think he has not been made aware of all the mud slinging. He personally knows it not to be true and like several other board members, I am sure it makes him sick to his stomach. So, Spike why don't you go and talk to him about these allegations and see what he has to say.....good luck with that

Well wwjd I am going to be in SO this weekend. My brother really is good friend wirh Merlin and his son Bruce, a little visit will be coming. A I know stuff about the Sheltons that has not been posted to this site that I'm sure Merlin would find most interesting. And no I'm not going to tell you as that would defeat the purpose.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

[Erik Same old you read somewhere that he said it so it must be true. By the time you "read" that do you know how many times it must have been turned and twisted until even the dates were wrong. How many times can I say why are you taking everything you read to be gospel.

WWJD,

the somewhere i read little fact wqas either in letter that had danny name on it, or in lettert hat had walt,s name on it.

ARE either of those two people someone that i should look to true facts in this whole matter?

I like you discount much of the hearsay here, i have based my options sole on first hand accounts or emails, if one side or the other is with holding important facts then that is problem if the rest of can make heads or tails of the whole matter.

Erik

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #139

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]176187[/snapback]

wwjd I was just approach by a Mr. J who is well a bit of a specticle. Of all the things that he could of said he called me a "scrub". So what I am now experiencing is, they will call you names. What a group of intellect we have here. I will be sure an believe NONE of what they say, because well they are clearly speaking with two sides of their mouths.

What? Your mommy wasn't available so you told wwjd?

And what, exactly is that supposed to do? I don't live in Thompsonville... and I don't work for 3ABN... so wwjd has no authority here... he/she/it can pat you on the head and give you a cookie and tell you to run along and play... but that's it..

I suppose you're gonna take your toys and go home next...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 7 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #140

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 04:01 PM) [snapback]176250[/snapback]

Please remove the beam in your own eye, we beg you dunno.gif

Please read Prov 9:7-9, then get thee behind me. afro.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 7 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

FHB,
In case you haven't been keeping up with the posting going on here, much of the discussion at the present time is in regards to the accusations against Tommy Shelton and the lengths that his brother, Danny has gone to in order to try to keep it all secret.

What do you make of Tommy's confession email to Duane Clem? Have you read it? Have you read any of the information on save3abn.com?

http://www.save3abn.com/tommy-shelton-confession.htm

Are we being led down a "primrose path" in this regard? Are the testimonies of alleged victims and victim family members to be discounted?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 7 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #142

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

******Ok people that is enough for today. I am closing this thread for 24 hrs. I left and came back and it looked like the Hatfields and the McCoys in this place. And I really want somebody to start another thread about this, I will take time to suspend their privileges permanently. Also, anybody having a problem with this Admin action, PM Calvin ,Clay or myself. Believe me when I tell you that we chose to over looked the remarks about the Admins. made in this thread today, but I have had enough. I hope you all use this time to get it together, go to prayer meeting or somethin'!*******

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 8 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #143

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

*****Ok, I hope everyone has taken advantage of this cool down period. I am reopening this thread, but please know the next time it will be closed permanently. Also, since we are all grown and all know the rules, this is everybody's one and final warning. Breaking the rules of the board will result in temporary or permanent suspension(according to the severity of the infraction) without further ntoice. So, let's all play nice, children!*****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #144

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 7 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]176053[/snapback]

I did not write the following, but am merely passing it on. It explains the above quote from HOTY that appeared in another 3ABN thread. This is yet another example of the true character of Danny Shelton and what goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN, which are diametrically opposed to the remarks he and Mollie recently made on a Thursday night "live" concerning the unimportance of online posting in regard to the situation at 3ABN. It also illustrates his continual threats of harassment toward, his ex-wife, Linda Shelton.

Sister
Have you heard about the "deeply spiritual" worship that took place today at 3abn and how the master himself actually CAME TO WORSHIP??? He does not go to the weekly worship you know...but he did today!!! And with vengeance!!

"Dan did worship today and it was all about how he is going after "Linda and her team." He also said that he's bringing charges against the employees that post on BSDA. It was over an hour and was all about the scandals going on. Dan said that charges had already been filed. He said he was going after Linda and those that post in her favor. Then to close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out. He said charges were filed against Linda's team and others who support her and post on this site. He didn't name names, but he did say "I'm going after Linda." He did say that someone is giving them (Linda's team) information and are always one step ahead.

I know that if the employees didn't know something was up, they do now. Everyone was talking and a few friends were saying how administration is furious."

Yesterday morning I posted the above statement and when I returned a number of hours later I was first amazed to see the number of posts that followed and then that the thread had been locked. I spent time reading though the entire thread and immediately realized why PrincessDi had locked the thread. Rather than discussing the issues surrounding my post, the whole discussion become side-tracked.

So folks can we please continue duscussing the above topic. Thanks!

Sister

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 8 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #145

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 09:37 AM) [snapback]176478[/snapback]

Yesterday morning I posted the above statement and when I returned a number of hours later I was first amazed to see the number of posts that followed and then that the thread had been locked. I spent time reading though the entire thread and immediately realized why PrincessDi had locked the thread. Rather than discussing the issues surrounding my post, the whole discussion become side-tracked.

So folks can we please continue duscussing the above topic. Thanks!

Sister

Sister, I agree with you! Back to the topic!!
A witness attending this special "worship", after seeing how the ds camp has tried to say it did not take place this in the manner and meaning it is stated above, said this to me:

---I heard 2 spouses of administrators paraphrase to a couple of employees that were not at worship that Dan announced that he was going after Linda's team and her supporters. Right after that they said how furious Dan is that there are employees giving info...
So I guess that they are lieing too, right?
What a joke. Even when you hear what you hear, when you are present and accounted for, they lie to your face and say that you didn't hear what you heard. Lord protect us all!

I think the ds camp has realized that things don't stay in that building, on that compound, all under silence and control, anymore. They don't like it, they are mad, and they will find new ways to deny, dodge, lie, divert, distract and spin the facts. Like my mother use to say, if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. They seem awfully worried to me.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Rand856
post Feb 8 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #146

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,646

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 7 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]176214[/snapback]

Another possibility . . . Linda and her "team of eclectics" are bluffing. Linda is well aware that the BoD at 3ABN has pushed from the outset that the evidence they hold be kept quite in an effort to give Linda all the opportunity to establish a new ministry to continue her work. They have stated time and again that they did not want Linda to have to deal with the fall out if the evidence where revealed in public, for instance in court.

Linda knows the truth and is playing the odds, maybe hoping for an out of court settlement before the truth is made plain to see. She is banking on the BoD reverting to their original position that they would not make public the evidence of her actions. Sure, I know as do others here that Clay will blather on about minutia, and others will claim this is a smokescreen - but as others have presented in this thread today other possibilities are never considered here, only that Danny is guilty, the BoD is guilty, Tommy and Hal and Mollie and Shelley and Pastor Lomacang are all guilty too. Not for one second has common sense kicked in and the consideration that there is truth to the claim of evidence appeared here, save a small minority of posters.

I fully expect many to be surprised and deeply hurt because they were lead down the primrose path - and of course I mean amongst the accusers.

3ABN has been patient, going about the business of spreading the message of God's love and soon return. They have not engaged in tearing apart individuals and other ministries. Sure there are many claims of such here, but very little evidence. For instance much has been said about Danny or other leadership at 3ABN getting the way of Linda appearing in churches around the country - yet there is no proof of such other than "someone said." Anytime a "someone said" claim is made against Danny or 3ABN it is automatically accepted as truth no questions asked.

As far as the finances of a court case, one would have to be completely a loon to think that Linda hasn't acquired the necessary finances to defend herself. She isn't a naive individual - never has been. Will Danny have his backers, I don't doubt it for a minute. The other thing that is certain is that this will take a while to unfold and it will drag on. Just as Linda and her team put up road blocks to the ASI involvement, they will do it here via legal wrangling and misdirection.

So, while you can paint a picture that is plausible - that this is all bluster on the part of 3ABN and Danny . . . the opposite side of the coin is just as much in play for consideration, Linda is playing a risky game - she is banking on 3ABN "taking the high road" and backing down so they do not have to cause her public pain by revealing the evidence they do hold.

-fhb

Dear fhb......come on....you know after all the trashing that has come from 3ABN targeted to tear down Linda's character. If 3ABN ever had any "Real" evidence....they would have used it along time ago. They have no evidence....because none exists.

This post has been edited by Rand856: Feb 8 2007, 12:24 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 8 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #147

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I am surprised that Danny would acknowledge BSDA. Did he mention BlackSDA by name? If so, somebody thank him for the free PR. I am surprised because I did not think he was preoccupied with what goes on here. But apparently he is. In my way of thinking Danny has weathered the worst of the storm. The divorce/remarriage/Spiritual adultery thing is old news, going on three years. He survived it. Stuff happens, life isn’t fair, the best thing (IMO) for Linda and Danny is to move on with their life. As for Tommy, they found a convenient way to fire, err retire him. Tommy is no longer a 3ABN problem.

Threatening or filing lawsuits, putting the employees on edge was not a smart move from a business perspective. I don’t see what he hopes to accomplish. I can only surmise that Danny takes this very personal. The more talks and hints about the lies being told on him the more attention he brings to it, when I think he has very little to be concerned about for 3ABN. Furthermore, people are going to continue to talk here and around the dinner tables on Sabbath afternoons.

3ABN biggest threat is not what people are talking about, but his competition from Hope TV. People vote with their pocketbook in support of these ministries. 3ABN is going after the same contributors as Hope TV.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 8 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #148

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 8 2007, 10:17 AM) [snapback]176484[/snapback]

I am surprised that Danny would acknowledge BSDA. Did he mention BlackSDA by name? If so, somebody thank him for the free PR. I am surprised because I did not think he was preoccupied with what goes on here. But apparently he is. In my way of thinking Danny has weathered the worst of the storm. The divorce/remarriage/Spiritual adultery thing is old news, going on three years. He survived it. Stuff happens, life isn’t fair, the best thing (IMO) for Linda and Danny is to move on with their life. As for Tommy, they found a convenient way to fire, err retire him. Tommy is no longer a 3ABN problem.

Threatening or filing lawsuits, putting the employees on edge was not a smart move from a business perspective. I don’t see what he hopes to accomplish. I can only surmise that Danny takes this very personal. The more talks and hints about the lies being told on him the more attention he brings to it, when I think he has very little to be concerned about for 3ABN. Furthermore, people are going to continue to talk here and around the dinner tables on Sabbath afternoons.

3ABN biggest threat is not what people are talking about, but his competition from Hope TV. People vote with their pocketbook in support of these ministries. 3ABN is going after the same contributors as Hope TV.

could it be, this all really boils down to M O N E Y??? scratchchin.gif

no wait (editing)...
M O N E Y - P O W E R - P R E S T I G E ? scratchchin.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 8 2007, 12:30 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #149

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]176179[/snapback]

wwjd I don't know what SOP would say for the age and time we live in, but because the ministry has nothing to hide, my prayer is that they do not give up and that they endure. The people here are just moving mouths with thoughts, which are unsupported and disconnected. When you read many of the post you will sense the jellousy of a thriving ministry, some who maybe are looking to make a free buck, and others who are bitter because they were dismissed from employment due to bad choices they made while working there. Just my thoughts and my moving mouth as well.

Glenetta, I don't know how much you have really studied this issue. It all started in our kitchen at 3ABN when Linda brought her son over to us to meet our friend and see if he could help Nathan.

But it really started long before that. When we travelled together with Danny, Tommy, and Linda in our car on a tour of Scandinavia back in 2003, we discovered that Nathan was a sore in Danny's eye, so much so that I breathed a prayer, 'Lord, save their marriage'.

When Pastor John Lomacang later called Dr. Arild Abrahamsen he told him that in reality Danny had made up his mind before that, that his marriage to Linda was finished, so it was not the doctor's fault. But since he happened to get into the picture, he was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I suppose John Lomacang felt he said that confidentially, so that he'd never had to admit later that he had said that.

So you can see what a difficult situation the whole thing was. On the one hand, to be truthful, the doctor was not at fault, but on the other hand he had to take the blame because Danny needed him to be the scapegoat. To this day Danny has succeeded in making the board and staff believe that all the false witnesses are telling the truth.

When Arild Abrahamsen and I went to Thompsonville in May of 2004, Danny threatened to have us put in prison if we did not disappear, because he did not want us to tell the truth to the board.

If he was telling the truth, did he have to force witnesses to disappear? Did he have to hire a set of three Private Invedstigors to follow our trail and give false testimonies just so that he could get the divorce?

I have an e-mail from Danny hiself where he admits that those Private Investigators did not take any pictures of me, but only of Linda and Dr. Arild, when the tree of us were together to discuss how we could meet the false attacks from Danny. Why did they not include me in any of the pictures?

Because if I was on the picture Danny could not use them as evidence to the board that they had been together alone. If you pay such Private Investigatore enough money they will give you exactly what you want, so you can convince Walt Thompson and John Lomacang too.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #150

Guests

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]176487[/snapback]

Glenetta, I don't know how much you have really studied this issue. It all started in our kitchen at 3ABN when Linda brought her son over to us to meet our friend and see if he could help Nathan.

I have been reading through the many posts. There is much to be said. Many things are very confusing including your statement here. It all started in one place "our kitchen" then belows it really started "long before". Were you very close and a personal friend of both? For you to be praying for their marriage I would assume that you were very close and had much contact right?

But it really started long before that. When we travelled together with Danny, Tommy, and Linda in our car on a tour of Scandinavia back in 2003, we discovered that Nathan was a sore in Danny's eye, so much so that I breathed a prayer, 'Lord, save their marriage'.

When Pastor John Lomacang later called Dr. Arild Abrahamsen he told him that in reality Danny had made up his mind before that, that his marriage to Linda was finished, so it was not the doctor's fault.

This Pastor John Lomacang actually said that Danny had made up his mind before Dr. Arild Abrahamsen ever had the affair with Linda?

But since he happened to get into the picture, he was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I suppose John Lomacang felt he said that confidentially, so that he'd never had to admit later that he had said that.

So you can see what a difficult situation the whole thing was. On the one hand, to be truthful, the doctor was not at fault, but on the other hand he had to take the blame because Danny needed him to be the scapegoat. To this day Danny has succeeded in making the board and staff believe that all the false witnesses are telling the truth.

See here is another detail that does not fit. This doctor and Linda were at fault of one thing and that is even if your statement is true that Danny was done with the marriage, those two were not to be having an affair while Linda was still married to Danny.

When Arild Abrahamsen and I went to Thompsonville in May of 2004, Danny threatened to have us put in prison if we did not disappear, because he did not want us to tell the truth to the board.

If he was telling the truth, did he have to force witnesses to disappear? Did he have to hire a set of three Private Invedstigors to follow our trail and give false testimonies just so that he could get the divorce?

How could he have you put into prison by being in Thompsonville? What would the Private Investigators have to report?

I have an e-mail from Danny hiself where he admits that those Private Investigators did not take any pictures of me, but only of Linda and Dr. Arild, when the tree of us were together to discuss how we could meet the false attacks from Danny. Why did they not include me in any of the pictures?

OK now the Private Investigators took pictures of Linda and Dr. Arild, if I am understanding you right and you were not in the pictures. Why? If you were a party of three, then there would be three in the picture. You say you were not in the pictures, or this is what Danny assured you, but see these are the confusing things that just don't make sense. Do you think Danny had you airbrushed out of the pictures? Its a thought I mean now days with technology anything can be done!

Because if I was on the picture Danny could not use them as evidence to the board that they had been together alone. If you pay such Private Investigatore enough money they will give you exactly what you want, so you can convince Walt Thompson and John Lomacang too.

So you were with them on their dates? What were the dates about? I am confused when Danny is already made his mind up about the marriage according to Pastor Lomacang then why take any pictures of anyone? Well I guess of course this would be the proof he would have for the filing of the divorce, adultery.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church