Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:57 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #121

Guests

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 7 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]176225[/snapback]

Glenetta,

What one sees in the camera and what one see's off the camera can be very confussing

Erik W.

I seem to think though that we all have some sort of face we put on when its not really how we feel inside. Don't you? I mean do you ever smile when you really don't feel like it? I guess what I am trying to say these are all real people with real lives just like you and me.
Do you know the people you are speaking of?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #122

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 7 2007, 03:47 PM) [snapback]176231[/snapback]

Glenetta, you are twisting things. We are not relying on forum posts. Live witnesses have been interviewed and they have submitted signed testimonies. That is very different from your anonymous posts on this board.

She is but the latest clueless person sputing the danny apologist party line, inga... she is not concerned with such trivialities as 'facts' and 'truth'... since we have always been at war with Oceania...

Remember inga... war is peace... freedom is slavery... ignorance is strength... because Danny Big Brother said so...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
Post #123

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 7 2007, 02:54 PM) [snapback]176241[/snapback]

No you weren't. I keep waiting and waiting thinking you will finally bring something of substance to one of these threads - but alas. You are the little kid sitting in the back of the classroom who didn't do the reading or the homework and when others attempt to share their ideas or their experiences you disrupt and belittle and antagonize and do anything but provide anything substantial to the classroom discussion.

And how come there is not an inkling of surprise that you used another of your tired old phrases to end your post - at least come up with some new material.

- fhb

oh come FHB, thats the best you can do? no need to come up with something new when you are doing the same old thing... shows how much you know.... I never sat in the back... I always sat on the side, homework done, and poking holes in the comments of those who thought they had done their homework..... sorta like what I do with you..... tiresome....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
Post #124

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]176187[/snapback]

wwjd I was just approach by a Mr. J who is well a bit of a specticle. Of all the things that he could of said he called me a "scrub". So what I am now experiencing is, they will call you names. What a group of intellect we have here. I will be sure an believe NONE of what they say, because well they are clearly speaking with two sides of their mouths.

Dear glenetta, that should be - i n t e l l e c t u a l s. That is intellectuals.

We do try to help those who need it. yes.gif

P.S.
Seeing that Mr. J's initials are not TM... Mr. J does not "approach" strange wo,men. nono.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 7 2007, 03:06 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 7 2007, 02:54 PM) [snapback]176241[/snapback]

No you weren't. I keep waiting and waiting thinking you will finally bring something of substance to one of these threads - but alas. You are the little kid sitting in the back of the classroom who didn't do the reading or the homework and when others attempt to share their ideas or their experiences you disrupt and belittle and antagonize and do anything but provide anything substantial to the classroom discussion.

And how come there is not an inkling of surprise that you used another of your tired old phrases to end your post - at least come up with some new material.

- fhb

[b] I offered to pay for some vocabulary lessons, but he obviously doesn't think he needs them...go figure
Might I just add that the little kid in the classroom scenerio also fits Mr. J beautifully.

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 7 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #126

Member No.: 1,880

My brother knows Merlin very well and I think ot's about time Merlin learned the truth as I know he is nobodys fool. He is also the riches man in southern Oregon and DS has been courting him for along time. Thats why he is on the board. By the way thats not how you spell his last name. try Fjarli.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #127

Advanced Member

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 7 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]176247[/snapback]

Dear glenetta, that should be - i n t e l l e c t u a l s. That is intellectuals.

We do try to help those who need it. yes.gif

Please remove the beam in your own eye, we beg you dunno.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 7 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #128

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

****Please tell me you are not threathening members, again, wwjd******
QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:45 PM) [snapback]176226[/snapback]

Keep going Mr. J. with each accusation you just dig yourself a little deeper.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]176248[/snapback]

[b] I offered to pay for some vocabulary lessons, but he obviously doesn't think he needs them...go figure
Might I just add that the little kid in the classroom scenerio also fits Mr. J beautifully.

Y'all got to do better than this... no.gif

and, BTW, it's spelled 's c e n a r i o'

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #130

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]176243[/snapback]

I said, you are not privy to [b]what went on behind the scenes to instigate certain emails.

WWJD,

then lets hear so the danny can be judged fairly, you are doing danny a major dis favor by hidding away all this stuff that will make him smell like a rose.

Lets see some where i read that danny said that linda and the "evil" doc were in the sunshine state, and the the good old boy from Europe says wait wait the "evil" doc was with me and the wife in Europe?

to me this is case were proof of linda and "Evil" doc being anywhere together would greatly boost dannys credibility, AND by the way would rip the pants of that good old boy from Europe.

I say if you can shut this rumor up then do other wise, based on the rules of evidence i would that we should take the Good old Boy from europe word.

Which by default makes danny mistaken in his information at best and or something much worse.

ERik

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #131

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Spike @ Feb 7 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]176249[/snapback]

My brother knows Merlin very well and I think ot's about time Merlin learned the truth as I know he is nobodys fool. He is also the riches man in southern Oregon and DS has been courting him for along time. Thats why he is on the board. By the way thats not how you spell his last name. try Fjarli.

You are not very smart if you think he has not been made aware of all the mud slinging. He personally knows it not to be true and like several other board members, I am sure it makes him sick to his stomach. So, Spike why don't you go and talk to him about these allegations and see what he has to say.....good luck with that

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 7 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #132

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]176235[/snapback]

It is sad how you will grasp at any straw to keep from acknowledging That many honest hearted people have come here to defend what they know to be right. We could all accuse you of the same, I have seen several similarities in writing but before now, have never mentioned it. Why? Because that is way to far of a stretch.

Please read my post again. I didn't make any accusation, only a remark. By the way, who is "we all" and who is "you" in your sentence "We could all accuse you of the same"?

I agree with your statement that many honest hearted people come here to defend what they know to be right. I think that it qualifies most people in this forum.

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #133

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 7 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]176255[/snapback]

WWJD,

then lets hear so the danny can be judged fairly, you are doing danny a major dis favor by hidding away all this stuff that will make him smell like a rose.
Lets see some where i read that danny said that linda and the "evil" doc were in the sunshine state, and the the good old boy from Europe says wait wait the "evil" doc was with me and the wife in Europe?

to me this is case were proof of linda and "Evil" doc being anywhere together would greatly boost dannys credibility, AND by the way would rip the pants of that good old boy from Europe.

I say if you can shut this rumor up then do other wise, based on the rules of evidence i would that we should take the Good old Boy from europe word.

Which by default makes danny mistaken in his information at best and or something much worse.
ERik

I'll take "something worse" for a thousand, Alex.... *DING* what is a liar?

*APPLAUSE*

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #134

Advanced Member

[quote name='erik' date='Feb 7 2007, 03:03 PM' post='176255']
WWJD,

Erik Same old you read somewhere that he said it so it must be true. By the time you "read" that do you know how many times it must have been turned and twisted until even the dates were wrong. How many times can I say why are you taking everything you read to be gospel.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #135

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 7 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]176214[/snapback]

Linda is well aware that the BoD at 3ABN has pushed from the outset that the evidence they hold be kept quite in an effort to give Linda all the opportunity to establish a new ministry to continue her work. They have stated time and again that they did not want Linda to have to deal with the fall out if the evidence where revealed in public, for instance in court.

blink.gif Is that why they have posted insinuations on the 3ABN website and made most viewers believe that Linda committed adultery and was "living with some doctor somewhere"? Is that why Dan includes insinuations about Linda and a "doctor" in his programs.

Ah, yes, they love Linda so much that they do everything to further her ministry by ensuring that everyone believes she committed adultery.

With friends like that, who needs enemies? dunno.gif

In my opinion there is nothing that can do more damage to Linda's repuation than has been done already. If it is conclusively demonstrated that Linda committed adultery with "the doctor," it would make no practical difference to Linda's public-ministry career, because the vast majority of people already believe it, due to what has been publicized by 3ABN. And those who don't believe it (and there are quite a few) see Linda as "damaged goods" because of the many who do believe it.

This is the same old tired story that has been told from the beginning. It is no more credible now than it was then -- no matter how many times you repeat it.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church