Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:01 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Seraphim7
post Feb 8 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #151

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 7 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]176247[/snapback]

Dear glenetta, that should be - i n t e l l e c t u a l s. That is intellectuals.

We do try to help those who need it. yes.gif

P.S.
Seeing that Mr. J's initials are not TM... Mr. J does not "approach" strange wo,men. nono.gif

bump.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #152

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]176547[/snapback]

So you were with them on their dates? What were the dates about? I am confused when Danny is already made his mind up about the marriage according to Pastor Lomacang then why take any pictures of anyone? Well I guess of course this would be the proof he would have for the filing of the divorce, adultery.

Glenetta, stop putting words into Johann's mouth that were never there. There was no "dating" going on between Arild Abrahamsen and Linda Shelton nor was there any "affair". The point that Johann was making is that John Lomacang told Arild Abrahamsen, in a telephone conversation, that Arild was nothing more than a scapegoat, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and was male. Danny's decision to divorce Linda was not related to any sexual improprety on her part with anyone, including Dr. Abrahamsen. Danny simply wanted a divorce from Linda and needed the appearance of Biblical grounds to maintain his position at 3ABN and to be able to remarry.

NOW CAN WE RESUME THE TOPIC IN DISCUSSION, GLENETTA?

Sister

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #153

Guests

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]176558[/snapback]

Glenetta, stop putting words into Johann's mouth that were never there. There was no "dating" going on between Arild Abrahamsen and Linda Shelton nor was there any "affair". The point that Johann was making is that John Lomacang told Arild Abrahamsen, in a telephone conversation, that Arild was nothing more than a scapegoat, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and was male. Danny's decision to divorce Linda was not related to any sexual improprety on her part with anyone, including Dr. Abrahamsen. Danny simply wanted a divorce from Linda and needed the appearance of Biblical grounds to maintain his position at 3ABN and to be able to remarry.

NOW CAN WE RESUME THE TOPIC IN DISCUSSION, GLENETTA?

Sister

Excuse me. I have just been on here a few times, trying to make heads or tails of this "Saga" and each time I have been on here . . . . . I beg your pardon but I was speaking not to you but to who wrote to me. I understood the Johann to say, that they were meeting and had specific dates that pictures were being taken. He even said he was there! So why don't you let me and the Johann discuss this and maybe he can be more specific. I respect you desire to look at it in your personal view and please respect my option to find my personal view. Thank you Sister.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #154

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]176558[/snapback]

Sister

How you do you there was no sexual impropiety on Linda's Part? Because she told you? That makes it gospel then.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE TO CALL JOHN LOMACANG IN THOMPSONVILL, IL AND ASK HIM IF HE SAID ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THAT. TELL HIM YOU READ IT ON THE NET AND HE WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 8 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #155

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Sister, HOTY or whomever might have the information, do you know if there has been any change in the atmosphere at 3abn since the corporate "worship" service?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Feb 8 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #156

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Excuse me. I have just been on here a few times, trying to make heads or tails of this "Saga" and each time I have been on here . . . . . I beg your pardon but I was speaking not to you but to who wrote to me. I understood the Johann to say, that they were meeting and had specific dates that pictures were being taken. He even said he was there! So why don't you let me and the Johann discuss this and maybe he can be more specific. I respect you desire to look at it in your personal view and please respect my option to find my personal view. Thank you Sister.

For starters lose your attitude. If you don't want anyone else to interject anything in here take it to PM. This is a public board & any post is free game for anyone to answer. Nowhere does Johann say that she had an affair. So stop being rude.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]176564[/snapback]

Glenetta, I have a question for you. If you saw a picture of a couple walking down the street holding hands would your first thought be that's a attorney/client relationship or doctor/patient or a pastor/church member or would you think the couple was involved in a relationship? DAAAA

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 8 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #158

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]176565[/snapback]

How you do you there was no sexual impropiety on Linda's Part? Because she told you? That makes it gospel then.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE TO CALL JOHN LOMACANG IN THOMPSONVILL, IL AND ASK HIM IF HE SAID ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THAT. TELL HIM YOU READ IT ON THE NET AND HE WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

There isn no need to "yell." Your inside voice would do just fine...

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #159

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]176564[/snapback]

Glenetta, Excuse Me? If you want to have a private conversation with "the Johann" than I suggest that you PM him, rather than making a public post within a topic which is open for anyone reading it to make responses.

NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE?

Sister

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #160

Guests

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Feb 8 2007, 05:52 PM) [snapback]176567[/snapback]

For starters lose your attitude. If you don't want anyone else to interject anything in here take it to PM. This is a public board & any post is free game for anyone to answer. Nowhere does Johann say that she had an affair. So stop being rude.

I will keep the PM in mind, as I proceed with out being rude. Where did you get the large print pattern it provides such a soft touch?
Johann said they had dates and if that was an affair then I would believe if he was there, as he says he was, he could tell me about that.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 8 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Are you saying that there are pictures of Linda and Dr A walking down the street holding hands? Have you seen them? Or do you just want everybody here to assume that?

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #162

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]176487[/snapback]

Glenetta, I don't know how much you have really studied this issue. It all started in our kitchen at 3ABN when Linda brought her son over to us to meet our friend and see if he could help Nathan.

But it really started long before that. When we travelled together with Danny, Tommy, and Linda in our car on a tour of Scandinavia back in 2003, we discovered that Nathan was a sore in Danny's eye, so much so that I breathed a prayer, 'Lord, save their marriage'.

You and others have told that repeatedly and it is a lie. Danny has always loved Nathan and has never said he was Linda's problem. I understand that Nathan showed up at Danny's house this summer. They hugged each other and Nathan stated that Danny had always been good to him and he was not taking a side. I believe there was another person there that witnessed it.
Danny even gave Nathan a boat that was half his, and half linda's. He thought she would be happy since that was her son. Instead, it is on record, that she complained about it in their property case, that Dan had given away a boat that was half hers!!

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 8 2007, 06:01 PM) [snapback]176573[/snapback]

Are you saying that there are pictures of Linda and Dr A walking down the street holding hands? Have you seen them? Or do you just want everybody here to assume that?

You may assume as you wish, it is not for me to make public, but I know what was seen by those who needed to see them.

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #163

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]176572[/snapback]

I will keep the PM in mind, as I proceed with out being rude. Where did you get the large print pattern it provides such a soft touch?
Johann said they had dates and if that was an affair then I would believe if he was there, as he says he was, he could tell me about that.

Glenetta, I just went back and re-read Johann's post. No where within the post does Johann say that Linda and the Doctor had dates or that there was any affair, in fact he says quite the opposite! SO, we have two choices to consider in light of this fact:

1. We give you the benefit of the doubt and you "mistakenly saw" something that was not written there.

OR

2. You deliberately have made deceptive statements in order to slander the reputations of Linda Shelton and the Doctor from Norway.

So, Glenetta, could you explain yourself?

Sister

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]176574[/snapback]

You and others have told that repeatedly and it is a lie. Danny has always loved Nathan and has never said he was Linda's problem...

You may assume as you wish, it is not for me to make public, but I know what was seen by those who needed to see them.

WWJD, so if Danny loved Nathan soo much, why was he not involved in Nathan's medical treatments? Why didn't Danny accompany Linda to Norway? And don't tell me he was too busy at 3ABN, Mollie has been running Danny's side of the business for a number of years. Also, Norway is not off the map, Danny could have been contacted at any time while he was there supporting the wife and son that he loves soo much.

NOW CAN WE RESUME THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD? OR WOULD YOU RATHER THAT NOT BE DISCUSSED? I THINK WE HAVE ALL EXERCISED EXTREME PATIENCE WITH YOU AND GLENETTA.

Sister

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 8 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #164

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

wwjd, so you didn't see them yourself? If they were seen by those who needed to see them, I guess that would be Danny and maybe Dr Walt. I've seen pictures on tabloid front covers that are doctored to show two celebrities "together" when in fact they were with other people at different places. Pictures can be doctored to remove people or adjust features.

I didn't read anything about dates either. Glenetta, how did you get that fjrom Johann's post?

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 8 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #165

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]176547[/snapback]

See here is another detail that does not fit. This doctor and Linda were at fault of one thing and that is even if your statement is true that Danny was done with the marriage, those two were not to be having an affair while Linda was still married to Danny.

That's what you claim, of course! That Linda was having an affiar is the issue to be proven. Yet you treat it as though it were already proven! As a matter of fact, hindsight indicates that it is far more likely that Danny was having an affair while still being married to Linda than that Linda was having an affair while married to Danny. Remember that Linda is still single, while Danny married within days of his divorce from Linda being declared legal in Illinois.

Perhaps you can enlighten us regarding when Brandi came to 3ABN. When did she actually work there? When did she move into the house directly across from Danny's house?
I have an e-mail from Danny hiself where he admits that those Private Investigators did not take any pictures of me, but only of Linda and Dr. Arild, when the tree of us were together to discuss how we could meet the false attacks from Danny. Why did they not include me in any of the pictures?

OK now the Private Investigators took pictures of Linda and Dr. Arild, if I am understanding you right and you were not in the pictures. Why? If you were a party of three, then there would be three in the picture. You say you were not in the pictures, or this is what Danny assured you, but see these are the confusing things that just don't make sense. Do you think Danny had you airbrushed out of the pictures? Its a thought I mean now days with technology anything can be done!
It doesn't take fancy technology to take pictures of only two members of a group of three. All it takes is the "right" timing and the right angle.

Again, you are seeking to confuse. The record is clear: Johann was with Linda and with Dr. Abrahamsen. But the investigators chose to take pictures that made it look like Linda was with Dr. Abrahamsen alone -- doubtless on instructions from Danny. That is fabricating a lie through selective photography!
So you were with them on their dates? What were the dates about?
Again, you are assuming the truth of Danny's accusations. Get this: So far there is no credible evidence that Linda Shelton and Arild Abrahamsen had so much as one single date! Johann should know, because he was either with the doctor or with Linda all the time that these "dates" were supposed to have taken place!

Your little game of confusion won't work here! thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church