Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:03 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #166

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 7 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]176053[/snapback]

I did not write the following, but am merely passing it on. It explains the above quote from HOTY that appeared in another 3ABN thread. This is yet another example of the true character of Danny Shelton and what goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN, which are diametrically opposed to the remarks he and Mollie recently made on a Thursday night "live" concerning the unimportance of online posting in regard to the situation at 3ABN. It also illustrates his continual threats of harassment toward, his ex-wife, Linda Shelton.

Sister
Have you heard about the "deeply spiritual" worship that took place today at 3abn and how the master himself actually CAME TO WORSHIP??? He does not go to the weekly worship you know...but he did today!!! And with vengeance!!

"Dan did worship today and it was all about how he is going after "Linda and her team." He also said that he's bringing charges against the employees that post on BSDA. It was over an hour and was all about the scandals going on. Dan said that charges had already been filed. He said he was going after Linda and those that post in her favor. Then to close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out. He said charges were filed against Linda's team and others who support her and post on this site. He didn't name names, but he did say "I'm going after Linda." He did say that someone is giving them (Linda's team) information and are always one step ahead.

I know that if the employees didn't know something was up, they do now. Everyone was talking and a few friends were saying how administration is furious."

Okay folks, WWJD and Glenetta have muddied the water enough for tonight. Let's get back to the topic of this thread. The last Corporate "worship" at 3ABN!

Sister

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 8 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #167

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

"I got this young thang on the side" definitely would not have worked for Danny. doh.gif
QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]176547[/snapback]

So you were with them on their dates? What were the dates about? I am confused when Danny is already made his mind up about the marriage according to Pastor Lomacang then why take any pictures of anyone? Well I guess of course this would be the proof he would have for the filing of the divorce, adultery.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 8 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #168

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]176572[/snapback]

Johann said they had dates
That Johann said they had dates is a blatant lie. It must take a lot of practice to lie so boldly.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #169

Guests

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 8 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]176586[/snapback]

"I got this young thang on the side" definitely would not have worked for Danny. doh.gif

offtopic.gif You heard the large print. Guess you can PM me.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 8 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #170

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

"Augustus, this is not a good thing you do!" From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...Now I am smiling for the moment, but please dont' try me, Glenetta, I am not the one. I dont' have to PM you to suspend you privilieges.

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]176590[/snapback]

offtopic.gif You heard the large print. Guess you can PM me.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #171

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Folks, I think the quotation from Mark Twain that PrincessDi has at the bottom of her posts, is applicable both to the comments of Glenetta, WWJD, Bystander, Eye Witness and Danny Shelton as he spoke out at the last Corporate "worship" at 3ABN:

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Sister

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 8 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #172

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]176585[/snapback]

Okay folks, WWJD and Glenetta have muddied the water enough for tonight. Let's get back to the topic of this thread. The last Corporate "worship" at 3ABN!

Sister

Yes, Sister. smile.gif I suspect that Glenetta's and WWJD's coming here to muddy the waters was hardly accidental.

But don't be too disappointed, Sister, if you don't get served. I'm afraid that what should go to you may go to Linda. sad.gif I wonder how Dan will serve charges against Johann in Norway?

In the meantime welcome.gif to all the new BlackSDA readers from 3ABN. We suspect that you will find that folks here actually say some of the things you've been thinking. wave.gif Please feel free to join the conversation.

To get you started, here's the note Sister sent earlier, as received from one of you:

Have you heard about the "deeply spiritual" worship that took place today at 3abn and how the master himself actually CAME TO WORSHIP??? He does not go to the weekly worship you know...but he did today!!! And with vengeance!!

"Dan did worship today and it was all about how he is going after "Linda and her team." He also said that he's bringing charges against the employees that post on BSDA. It was over an hour and was all about the scandals going on. Dan said that charges had already been filed. He said he was going after Linda and those that post in her favor. Then to close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out. He said charges were filed against Linda's team and others who support her and post on this site. He didn't name names, but he did say "I'm going after Linda." He did say that someone is giving them (Linda's team) information and are always one step ahead.

I know that if the employees didn't know something was up, they do now. Everyone was talking and a few friends were saying how administration is furious."

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 8 2007, 07:15 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #173

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 01:04 AM) [snapback]176547[/snapback]

So you were with them on their dates? What were the dates about? I am confused when Danny is already made his mind up about the marriage according to Pastor Lomacang then why take any pictures of anyone? Well I guess of course this would be the proof he would have for the filing of the divorce, adultery.

See here is another detail that does not fit. This doctor and Linda were at fault of one thing and that is even if your statement is true that Danny was done with the marriage, those two were not to be having an affair while Linda was still married to Danny.

What dates are you talking about? Sure, the three of us had meetings to discuss what to do about Danny's official lies about us. All three of us were in the same boat - made by Danny Shelton. My wife, Irmgard, had also been involved, but she was too sick to travel.

Those pictures were taken by Danny's Private Investigators when we came to attend the 3ABN Camp Meeting in 2004. By using the right kind of a telephoto lens they avoided getting me into the picture. That is easy for an expensive Private Investigator.

According to Pastor John Lomacang Danny had already made up his mind he wanted to get rid of Linda before we got into the picture. Danny was only waiting for an opportunity where he could make it look like he had biblical grounds for a divorce, and it appeared to him that he could use Dr. Arild Abrahamsen as his scapegoat.

I do not understand how you get the impression from what I said that the doctor and Linda were at fault? Danny made it appear like they were at fault by issuing false statements.

Danny got so angry at me for refusing to help him verify this false accusation, that he had Dr. Walt Thompson fire me from my employment at 3ABN.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 8 2007, 07:33 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 8 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]176569[/snapback]

Glenetta, I have a question for you. If you saw a picture of a couple walking down the street holding hands would your first thought be that's a attorney/client relationship or doctor/patient or a pastor/church member or would you think the couple was involved in a relationship? DAAAA

I would depend upon the country, the culture, and the people. I speak as one who has lived din other countries.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #175

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 9 2007, 03:00 AM) [snapback]176589[/snapback]

That Johann said they had dates is a blatant lie. It must take a lot of practice to lie so boldly.

I suppose they follow their master?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 8 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #176

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]176603[/snapback]

What dates are you talking about? Sure, the three of us had meetings to discuss what to do about Danny's official lies about us. All three of us were in the same boat - made by Danny Shelton. My wife, Irmgard, had also been involved, but she was too sick to travel.

Those pictures were taken by Danny's Private Investigators when we came to attend the 3ABN Camp Meeting in 2004. By using the right kind of a telephoto lens they avoided getting me into the picture. That is easy for an expensive Private Investigator.

According to Pastor John Lomacang Danny had already made up his mind he wanted to get rid of Linda before we got into the picture. Danny was only waiting for an opportunity where he could make it look like he had biblical grounds for a divorce, and it appeared to him that he could use Dr. Arild Abrahamsen as his scapegoat.

I do not understand how you get the impression from what I said that the doctor and Linda were at fault? Danny made it appear like they were at fault by issuing false statements.

Danny got so angry at me for refusing to help him verify this false accusation, that he had Dr. Walt Thompson fire me from my employment at 3ABN.

Why would a loving husband and Godly upstanding man such as DS (NOT) hire a PI to follow his ex-wife a round? Wasn't the marragie already over and had she not already been acused of an affair? That right there doesn't make sense to me.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 8 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #177

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]176569[/snapback]

Glenetta, I have a question for you. If you saw a picture of a couple walking down the street holding hands would your first thought be that's a attorney/client relationship or doctor/patient or a pastor/church member or would you think the couple was involved in a relationship? DAAAA

You asked the right person, I'm sure, to get the answer you want. wink.gif

Writing from experience, I'm sure it's possible to get pictures that look like folks are "in a relationship" when that's not so at all. I have "held hands" with men other than my husband -- with courteous men who helped me over some difficulty in the path, whether it be a log in the woods or the water between the boat and the dock. And European men are often far more chivalrous than American men. So, I'm guessing it's possible that the "investigators" may have been able to get some shots that, with the right spin, look compromising.

I'm also guessing these shots aren't all that convincing, though, or they would have been passed around more. After all, Dan Shelton and other admins at 3ABN seem to have few scruples about making Linda look bad, despite protestations to the contrary.

So, WWJD, have you seen such shots of Dr. Abrahamsen and Linda, or have you just heart about them -- like the phantom phone records that Bob Pickle was supposed to be allowed to see? (Amazing how such hard-copy proof became suddenly unavailable when Mollie saw that Bob Pickle would actually come to 3ABN to take a personal look at them. )

Somehow I don't think they would promise Bob a look at these so-called compromising photos. But maybe someone else could ask?

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #178

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

Your little game of confusion won't work here! thumbdown.gif
[/quote]

Inga, I am surprised that you would put so many accusations in your post. Again I ask not where are you getting your information but what is the original source or are you just repeating what you have heard? Do you hear yourself and this is to princess di also when you talk about airbrushing people and when you accuse danny of getting rid of linda because he was having an affair with Brandi? All I hear is show proof from your side. Where is your proof on those accusations? You have none. Even insinuating such a thing is dumb on your part. There were no rumors, Brandi was never heard of, much less in the picture until after the divorce had been final for quite some time. When he started to see her, the master manipulator jumped at that opportunity to start the rumors that something must have been going on before. She jumped on it like a dog on a bone, next thing you know all these rumors are circulating which had never been circulated before this. There was nothing to circulate. The puppeteer seen her chance to take the heat off of herself and to play the victim. What better way to be vindicated than to start the rumor that Danny was having an affair and wanted to get rid of her. Brilliant strategy. Especially for those of you that have taken her or her friends word for it. You ask for information, I have permission to share it. But what difference will it make. When we show proof that the puppeteer has lied you either ignore it or start grasping at straws like your statement about airbrushing. Every thing that has been posted that has said you can call and check it out, or the things that have been posted with facts and figures about her salary and perks compared to his, you just ignore or try to poke holes in. So now, I see, that even if we were to post pictures of the obvious you all will say they have been doctored. What a joke. That's ok. Close your eyes, don't even entertain the possibiltiy that the master puppeteer has been pulling your strings whether you know it or not. Don't even consider that maybe just maybe she has been behind most of these allegations, lies and rumors. Don't even contemplate for one minute, that The boardmembers, Asi, John L, Garwin M, Merlin F, McKee bakeries, Owen and Anne troy, Carmilitta Troy, Doug B, David A. and a zillion others have all been duped into believing that an affair happened, When it actually didn't. Go ahead keep grasping, keep stretching but people that really do want the truth are seeing the pattern, the lies, and the motive behind it all. But hey, don't listen, maybe it's a matter of pride that keeps you from ignoring the evidence. But pride goeth before a fall. Johann was not in the pictures because he was apparently in bed when after 10:00 when Linda and Arild was caught by the PI's holding hands while walking down the street.
Since Johann is a foreigner maybe he doesn't understand that Licensed PI's dont lie. They have to swear to their statements under oath. If it is found they are lying, they will lose their license.
They are not paid to give you what you necessarily want.....they give you the truth. They could go to jail if they lied.
They were prepared to testify at the ASI hearing.
They also were going to testify that Linda and Arild left Johann at the hotel and went to her apartment and stayed until after midnight together. Actually the exact time was 3:00 AM.

3abn was going to prove that when Linda took Arild and Johann to the Airport to go back to Europe that Arild, as Linda later admitted, claimed he had left his passport at Linda's apartment where she was staying and they sent Johann on his merry way so Arild and Linda had another day AND NIGHT TOGETHER, without Johann to bother them! Records will prove that Johann flew back a day earlier than Arild!
If Arild and Johann deny this charge then simply have them show their flight tickets back to Europe from St. Louis in early June 2004. It should be easy to deny this charge..... IF it is not true!

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #179

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

Also, remember this, up to now none of this stuff had been posted. But you that are on the side of the puppeteer have ridiculed, laughed and have asked for details over and over. Well, You are starting to get a few. But how ironic it will be if Linda's supporters end up being the cause of exposing evidence against her, that would have remained private had you not forced 3abn to defend themselves against all the lies that have been spread here and in other places. quote]

This post has been edited by wwjd: Feb 8 2007, 08:02 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #180

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 01:04 AM) [snapback]176547[/snapback]

This Pastor John Lomacang actually said that Danny had made up his mind before Dr. Arild Abrahamsen ever had the affair with Linda?

Dr Arild Abrahamsen never had an affair with Linda, but Danny accused him of having an affair with Linda. Arild was treating Linda's son Nathan, and Danny thought he could use that as an excuse to accuse them of having an affair.

It was on this background that Pastor John Lomacang called Dr. Arild Abrrahamsen by phone in Norway to discuss the situation with him. It was than that John Lomacang told Arild that Danny did not want to remain married to Linda, and that Danny was using Arild's talks with Linda as an excuse to seek a divorce.

I notice that WWJS says elsewhere that Arild and Linda were walking down the street hand in hand. This is not true, but ingenious Private Investigators can make pictures which indicate they are much closer together with the right kind of telephoto lenses. Such pictures are a blatant lie, and should not be used by a Christian?

--------------------

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church