Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Spike
post Feb 8 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #181

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,880

WWJD when did DS apply for a divorce?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #182

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]176614[/snapback]

Dr Arild Abrahamsen never had an affair with Linda, but Danny accused him of having an affair with Linda. Arild was treating Linda's son Nathan, and Danny thought he could use that as an excuse to accuse them of having an affair.

It was on this background that Pastor John Lomacang called Dr. Arild Abrrahamsen by phone in Norway to discuss the situation with him. It was than that John Lomacang told Arild that Danny did not want to remain married to Linda, and that Danny was using Arild's talks with Linda as an excuse to seek a divorce.

I notice that WWJS says elsewhere that Arild and Linda were walking down the street hand in hand. This is not true, but ingenious Private Investigators can make pictures which indicate they are much closer together with the right kind of telephoto lenses. Such pictures are a blatant lie, and should not be used by a Christian?

Read the other posts. The investigators can prove that you weren't with them the whole time, so you don't know about any of those events

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Feb 8 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #183

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

Last night I read this thread until Princess Di shut it down. I have to say that I was very upset at the un Christian attitude I saw here by both sides. Thank you Di for giving everyone a breather.

This morning during my devotions I was still feeling pretty bad about this thread. As I was reading in Desire of Ages I came across this quote that made me stop and ponder my attitudes on this forum. I don't usually quote Ellen White or the Bible because it seems when people do that there is always someone to take issue with what is being said and then they post something else to conteract what was originally said and it just goes back and forth. I am not trying to accuse anyone of anything with this quote, I just felt impressed to share it with everyone,

"The words of Christ teach that we should regard ourselves as inseparably bound to our Father in heaven. Whatever our position, we are dependent upon God, who holds all destinies in His hands. He has appointed us our work, and has endowed us with faculties and means for that work. So long as we surrender the will to God, and trust in His strength and wisdom, we shall be guided in safe paths, to fulfill our appointed part in His great plan. But the one who depends upon his own wisdom and power is separating himself from God. Instead of working in unison with Christ, he is fulfilling the purpose of the enemy of God and man. Desire of Ages page 209

I need to be sure that my will is surrendered to God and that I am doing his will when I post here. I pray that all of you, no matter what side of this issue you believe, that you will do the same.

Thanks for listening.

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 8 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #184

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(Truly Blonde @ Feb 8 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]176617[/snapback]

Last night I read this thread until Princess Di shut it down. I have to say that I was very upset at the un Christian attitude I saw here by both sides. Thank you Di for giving everyone a breather.

This morning during my devotions I was still feeling pretty bad about this thread. As I was reading in Desire of Ages I came across this quote that made me stop and ponder my attitudes on this forum. I don't usually quote Ellen White or the Bible because it seems when people do that there is always someone to take issue with what is being said and then they post something else to conteract what was originally said and it just goes back and forth. I am not trying to accuse anyone of anything with this quote, I just felt impressed to share it with everyone,

"The words of Christ teach that we should regard ourselves as inseparably bound to our Father in heaven. Whatever our position, we are dependent upon God, who holds all destinies in His hands. He has appointed us our work, and has endowed us with faculties and means for that work. So long as we surrender the will to God, and trust in His strength and wisdom, we shall be guided in safe paths, to fulfill our appointed part in His great plan. But the one who depends upon his own wisdom and power is separating himself from God. Instead of working in unison with Christ, he is fulfilling the purpose of the enemy of God and man. Desire of Ages page 209

I need to be sure that my will is surrendered to God and that I am doing his will when I post here. I pray that all of you, no matter what side of this issue you believe, that you will do the same.

Thanks for listening.

Thank you for this, I think that for a lot of us it's not about Linda being innocent or guilty it's how she was not treated in a Christ like way.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #185

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Spike @ Feb 8 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]176608[/snapback]

Why would a loving husband and Godly upstanding man such as DS (NOT) hire a PI to follow his ex-wife a round? Wasn't the marragie already over and had she not already been acused of an affair? That right there doesn't make sense to me.

Thats pretty easy to answer. Because he knew what she would do and is doing. That she would turn the whole thing around and try to make him the bad guy and her the innocent victim. C'mon folks. Most of you don't know her at all, and a lot of you don't know her well. He was married to her for 20 years, he knew what she would do. As far as your question/statements that the marriage was already over then, I don't know that to be a fact. Might might not be. If I don't know it for a fact, I doubt if you do.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 8 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #186

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Spike @ Feb 8 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]176618[/snapback]

Thank you for this, I think that for a lot of us it's not about Linda being innocent or guilty it's how she was not treated in a Christ like way.

exactly.... from day one here at BSDA 3 yrs ago stated that she was not being treated as she should be... all the other stuff I could care less, but the way the divorce was handled to the trashing of her reputation was not christ-like..... now the apologists can spin it any way they wish, they can mire themselves in minutiae... the fact remains that even IF she did everything she was accused of, she should NOT have been treated as she was... for me that is the bottomline....

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]176619[/snapback]

Thats pretty easy to answer. Because he knew what she would do and is doing. That she would turn the whole thing around and try to make him the bad guy and her the innocent victim. C'mon folks. Most of you don't know her at all, and a lot of you don't know her well. He was married to her for 20 years, he knew what she would do. As far as your question/statements that the marriage was already over then, I don't know that to be a fact. Might might not be. If I don't know it for a fact, I doubt if you do.

you are a piece of work wwjd..... and seem to be intimately acquainted with the motivations of Danny..... you are not tiresome.... digusting is more like it...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #187

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Spike @ Feb 8 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]176618[/snapback]

Spike, she was treated wonderfully considering what they knew. They could have exposed everything they had, they didn't. She could have been dismissed without any severence because of the morality question. Instead she was given a more than generous, severence. There are receipts for out of state counseling, and the Pastors and others that counseled with them are prepared to sign sworn statements as such. Every opportunity was given for help and reconciliation. She was given a more than fair amount of time to act on this and did not take it.

So once again, that she was not treated christlike when it all first happened is yet another rumor that started from the same source as all the others. Once the rumors and deceit were told, put in print, taken to the internet and repeated a hundred times over, of course 3abn had to start defending themselves against senseless accusations. Wouldn't you? Their was and is only one way to do that.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 8 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #188

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]176610[/snapback]

Your little game of confusion won't work here! thumbdown.gif
Inga, I am surprised that you would put so many accusations in your post. Again I ask not where are you getting your information but what is the original source or are you just repeating what you have heard? Do you hear yourself and this is to princess di also when you talk about airbrushing people

It looks like you are in the same "little game of confusion" since neither of us said anything about airbrushing. Glenetta wrote that! You are trying to make it appear that we are making outrageous charges which you can then prove to be untrue.

It's called a straw man argument.
and when you accuse danny of getting rid of linda because he was having an affair with Brandi?

Again, you are playing games. I did not say that! What I did say is that looking at the situation, with hindsight, there is more evidence pointing to Danny having an affair than to Linda having an affair.
All I hear is show proof from your side. Where is your proof on those accusations? You have none. Even insinuating such a thing is dumb on your part. There were no rumors, Brandi was never heard of, much less in the picture until after the divorce had been final for quite some time.
I've been asking for the dates for quite some time. If what you say is true, you could give us these dates:
1. The date Brandi arrived at 3ABN.
2. The time Brandi actually worked at 3ABN.
3. The date Brandi moved into the house directly across from Danny's house.

When he started to see her,

And when was that date?
the master manipulator jumped at that opportunity to start the rumors that something must have been going on before. She jumped on it like a dog on a bone, next thing you know all these rumors are circulating which had never been circulated before this. There was nothing to circulate. The puppeteer seen her chance to take the heat off of herself and to play the victim. What better way to be vindicated than to start the rumor that Danny was having an affair and wanted to get rid of her. Brilliant strategy.
Oh, my oh my, what venom and what outrageous claims -- that someone (who might that be?) is manipulating all of us here who question the ethics of Dan's third marriage. notworking.gif
Especially for those of you that have taken her or her friends word for it. You ask for information, I have permission to share it. But what difference will it make. When we show proof that the puppeteer has lied you either ignore it or start grasping at straws like your statement about airbrushing.
Again, that was Glenetta's straw man statement! And she's dancing with YOU, according to YOUR puppeteer -- since that's the analogy YOU like to use. I don't recall any of us here talking about puppeteers. That's your outrageous analogy. But perhaps you know a thing or two from experience? dunno.gif Things like having one's strings pulled? flirt.gif

You know, your analogy is much more fitting to your situation at 3ABN. Dan holds the power there. But Linda holds no power over us. And you say she pulls our strings? wallbash.gif

I suggest you employ just a little common sense before posting here.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #189

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 03:50 AM) [snapback]176610[/snapback]

Your little game of confusion won't work here! thumbdown.gif

I had already written my replies to show how false you are, but I decided to delete it for now. It would be much better to meet a judge in court to have him decide who is telling the truth - or who is making such a distortion of the facts, that the total picture becomes a great falsehood!

See again in court, if that is your pleasure!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 8 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #190

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]176590[/snapback]

offtopic.gif You heard the large print. Guess you can PM me.

Welcome again dear glenetta. It is obvious to understand that you All Late and Wrong as most newbies tend to be. We know you are new here and do not know your place, so please sit a while, read and maybe learn a few things before these foot in mouth experiences become habit forming. biggrin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #191

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 8 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]176620[/snapback]

exactly.... from day one here at BSDA 3 yrs ago stated that she was not being treated as she should

Clay, it's not clear..WHO stated what she was not being treated fair? The actual source of our conversation or one of the puppets. Well that's it it must be gospel.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 8 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #192

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]176622[/snapback]

Spike, she was treated wonderfully considering what they knew. They could have exposed everything they had, they didn't. She could have been dismissed without any severence because of the morality question. Instead she was given a more than generous, severence. There are receipts for out of state counseling, and the Pastors and others that counseled with them are prepared to sign sworn statements as such. Every opportunity was given for help and reconciliation. She was given a more than fair amount of time to act on this and did not take it.

So once again, that she was not treated christlike when it all first happened is yet another rumor that started from the same source as all the others. Once the rumors and deceit were told, put in print, taken to the internet and repeated a hundred times over, of course 3abn had to start defending themselves against senseless accusations. Wouldn't you? Their was and is only one way to do that.

just when I thought you couldn't sound any more stupid... you surpassed yourself.... now you would have us believe that she was treated Christlike.... I think you and Danny must be sharing the same water, air, bed.... something....

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #193

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]176624[/snapback]

I had already written my replies to show how false you are, but I decided to delete it for now. It would be much better to meet a judge in court to have him decide who is telling the truth - or who is making such a distortion of the facts, that the total picture becomes a great falsehood!

See again in court, if that is your pleasure!

We agree. I have been saying that all along but everyone here kept demanding details...I believe I have said several times and so has bystander that proof should be shown somewhere that counts...but they all just keep pushin

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 8 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #194

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]176626[/snapback]

Clay, it's not clear..WHO stated what she was not being treated fair? The actual source of our conversation or one of the puppets. Well that's it it must be gospel.

tell Danny we said hi when you give him your evening report.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #195

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 8 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]176627[/snapback]

just when I thought you couldn't sound any more stupid... you surpassed yourself.... now you would have us believe that she was treated Christlike.... I think you and Danny must be sharing the same water, air, bed.... something....

And are you and she sharing the same water, air, bed...something?

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church