Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:07 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Clay
post Feb 8 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #196

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]176630[/snapback]

And are you and she sharing the same water, air, bed...something?

you know everything else you would know if I was....tell Danny it aint workin....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #197

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 8 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]176629[/snapback]

tell Danny we said hi when you give him your evening report.....

I don't give reports. Unlike you, I think for myself and I can what is right and what is wrong.

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 8 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]176631[/snapback]

you know everything else you would know if I was....tell Danny it aint workin....

The Truth always works.

+Quote Post
Clay
Post #198

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]176632[/snapback]

I don't give reports. Unlike you, I think for myself and I can what is right and what is wrong.

you wouldnt know what thinking for yourself is and wouldnt know a clue if it slapped you.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
Post #199

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 04:21 AM) [snapback]176622[/snapback]

- - - the Pastors and others that counseled with them are prepared to sign sworn statements as such. - - -

I challenge you to get such a statement from the pastor whom Danny asked to pray for Linda's return when he had chased her away from Camp Meeting. Danny has frequently told the world that he had counselled Linda.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 8 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #200

Member No.: 1,880

I was going to reply back to WWJD but I have to agree with Clay and tiresome they are. Plus I know of too many of the dealings of DS and his treatment of others but it's not my story to tell it's theirs when they are ready. So some of us do know better no matter what they come and say.

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Feb 8 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #201

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

You got that right Spike. They don't like it that we pay attention in here so they have to do what they can to try to blow smoke so the real issues get buried under it all & they hope we will all go away.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #202

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 04:31 AM) [snapback]176632[/snapback]

The Truth always works.

Why don't you give Danny your reports? Does he know it all without you saying anything?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #203

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 7 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]176053[/snapback]

I did not write the following, but am merely passing it on. It explains the above quote from HOTY that appeared in another 3ABN thread. This is yet another example of the true character of Danny Shelton and what goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN, which are diametrically opposed to the remarks he and Mollie recently made on a Thursday night "live" concerning the unimportance of online posting in regard to the situation at 3ABN. It also illustrates his continual threats of harassment toward, his ex-wife, Linda Shelton.

Sister
Have you heard about the "deeply spiritual" worship that took place today at 3abn and how the master himself actually CAME TO WORSHIP??? He does not go to the weekly worship you know...but he did today!!! And with vengeance!!

"Dan did worship today and it was all about how he is going after "Linda and her team." He also said that he's bringing charges against the employees that post on BSDA. It was over an hour and was all about the scandals going on. Dan said that charges had already been filed. He said he was going after Linda and those that post in her favor. Then to close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out. He said charges were filed against Linda's team and others who support her and post on this site. He didn't name names, but he did say "I'm going after Linda." He did say that someone is giving them (Linda's team) information and are always one step ahead.

I know that if the employees didn't know something was up, they do now. Everyone was talking and a few friends were saying how administration is furious."

Why are WWJD and Glenetta fighting so hard to keep our discussion away from the facts in the above post with which I began this thread? What does the above quote say about the characters of both Danny Shelton and John Lomacang? Let me make one suggestion and see where it leads us.

From the above description of John Lomacang's "prayer" is is obvious why it is unwise to have the 3ABN church as a separate church district of it's own---with it's own pastor, with 3ABN paying half of his salary---within an established church district, where the next district church is less then a 10 minute drive away. Judging by this situation alone, there is an obvious conflict of interest on the part of John Lomacang. Pollyanna said, "No one can own a church." But she never said it is impossible to own the Pastor, especially if he has his own program on 3ABN, sings on 3ABN and his recordings are promoted on 3ABN. What does this say about the credibility of John Lomacang? Any thoughts, folks?

Sister

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 8 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #204

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 07:11 PM) [snapback]176641[/snapback]

Why are WWJD and Glenetta fighting so hard to keep our discussion away from the facts in the above post with which I began this thread? What does the above quote say about the characters of both Danny Shelton and John Lomacang? Let me make one suggestion and see where it leads us.

From the above description of John Lomacang's "prayer" is is obvious why it is unwise to have the 3ABN church as a separate church district of it's own---with it's own pastor, with 3ABN paying half of his salary---within an established church district, where the next district church is less then a 10 minute drive away. Judging by this situation alone, there is an obvious conflict of interest on the part of John Lomacang. Pollyanna said, "No one can own a church." But she never said it is impossible to own the Pastor, especially if he has his own program on 3ABN, sings on 3ABN and his recordings are promoted on 3ABN. What does this say about the credibility of John Lomacang? Any thoughts, folks?

Sister

I used to love to hear John L. and wife interview people. He sounded so much nicer than Danny ever could. I used to love hearing him sing. Now I am ashamed of him and the blatant lies and discusting terrible things he says against Linda on world wide television. So to me the prayer just confirms my feelings about him. I lost all respect for the man. He dishonored God and himself and everyone else who listened to his "prayer".
The agitators in this topic forum are just whisps of smoke. They talk big but don't back up their talk.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #205

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]176634[/snapback]

I challenge you to get such a statement from the pastor whom Danny asked to pray for Linda's return when he had chased her away from Camp Meeting. Danny has frequently told the world that he had counselled Linda.

I will take you up on that because it's not even a challenge. The pastor you refer to is MARK FINLEY. He will be happy to verify that he counseled with Linda by phone, 3 different times for 45 minutes to an hour. MARK FINLEY . HAS HE BEEN DUPED TOO? He will also be happy, if it comes to that, to verify that she did, indeed, have an inappropriate relationship with Arild that went way beyond a doctor treating her son. He can also verify that she was not willing to "give him up" to restore her marriage and/or her place in the ministry.

Johann, this would never have had to be told had you not challenged a statement from this pastor..Maybe it would be best for you and others to back away before you hurt her more than help her.

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 8 2007, 11:11 PM) [snapback]176679[/snapback]

I used to love to hear John L. and wife interview people. He sounded so much nicer than Danny ever could. I used to love hearing him sing. Now I am ashamed of him and the blatant lies and discusting terrible things he says against Linda on world wide television. So to me the prayer just confirms my feelings about him. I lost all respect for the man. He dishonored God and himself and everyone else who listened to his "prayer".
The agitators in this topic forum are just whisps of smoke. They talk big but don't back up their talk.

What "prayer" are you talking about? The one at Worship? Were you there? If not you are strictly going on rumor again. Several that were there said that John in no way prayed a "warning" prayer. They said Danny never said he was going after LInda and her team. More than several said it wasn't true. They witnessed it. So again, sister or someone who fed her the info twisted it to their own liking.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 9 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #206

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]176610[/snapback]

You ask for information, I have permission to share it.

So bring on some real information and significant information! So far, we've only seen spin and a picking on insignificant details like slips of the tongue/typing finger ..
But what difference will it make. When we show proof that the puppeteer
You know, when you start with such an insulting premise, to you really expect us to listen to you? dunno.gif If you start that far out in left field, how do you expect to ever get to first base?
has lied you either ignore it or start grasping at straws like your statement about airbrushing.
Again, you're grasping at straws because it was your partner in spin, Glenetta, who inserted the airbrushing scenario! Having said that, I don't doubt the possibility, considering all the verbal spin and outright lying we've had to put up with.
Every thing that has been posted that has said you can call and check it out, or the things that have been posted with facts and figures about her salary and perks compared to his, you just ignore or try to poke holes in.
We've never been that seriously interested in comparitive salaries. So why should we make a big deal of it just because you want us to?? dunno.gif
So now, I see, that even if we were to post pictures of the obvious you all will say they have been doctored. What a joke. That's ok.
So you are preparing the way for not posting pictures because you don't have anything significant -- nothing that would be convincing to a thinking person!
Close your eyes, don't even entertain the possibiltiy that the master puppeteer has been pulling your strings whether you know it or not.
There you go again with your insults, and you expect us to listen to you?? uhm.gif (to be continued)

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 9 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #207

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]176680[/snapback]

I will take you up on that because it's not even a challenge. The pastor you refer to is MARK FINLEY. He will be happy to verify that he counseled with Linda by phone, 3 different times for 45 minutes to an hour. MARK FINLEY . HAS HE BEEN DUPED TOO? He will also be happy, if it comes to that, to verify that she did, indeed, have an inappropriate relationship with Arild that went way beyond a doctor treating her son. He can also verify that she was not willing to "give him up" to restore her marriage and/or her place in the ministry.

Do you know the content of those three 45-minute phone calls? Areyou sure that Mark Finlay will testify that Linda had an "an inappropriate relationship"?

You see this is the story that we've been told from the beginning. And I believe it's a slanderous statement about Mark Finlay.

I believe that Mark Finlay was not duped, as you seem to testify he was. Thus I doubt very much that he'll be "happy to verify" your story. I rather suspect that he recognizes that Dan Shelton had no biblical grounds for divorce. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he had told Dan just that.

You've told us what you think, and I've told you what I think.

The truth will eventually come out.

In the meantime, I suspect that, based on our individual records, your credibility here may be just a little lower than mine. (We reap what we sow.) wave.gif

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 9 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #208

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Inga:

Don't forget BiBystander ... he, and wwjd are sharing a computer. You may have noticed, a day or two ago, when one was talking then the other got on and, then one or both of them, "forgot" to log off, thus the other esponded by mistake under the other persons name.

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 8 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]176598[/snapback]

Yes, Sister. smile.gif I suspect that Glenetta's and WWJD's coming here to muddy the waters was hardly accidental... [/b]

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
roxe
post Feb 9 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 8 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]176698[/snapback]

Don't forget BiBystander ... he, and wwjd are sharing a computer.

hmmm... wonder if all the Danny apologists are coaching each other as they type?

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 9 2007, 05:07 AM
Post #210

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "I will take you up on that because it's not even a challenge. The pastor you refer to is MARK FINLEY. He will be happy to verify that he counseled with Linda by phone, 3 different times for 45 minutes to an hour. MARK FINLEY . HAS HE BEEN DUPED TOO? He will also be happy, if it comes to that, to verify that she did, indeed, have an inappropriate relationship with Arild that went way beyond a doctor treating her son. He can also verify that she was not willing to "give him up" to restore her marriage and/or her place in the ministry.

Johann, this would never have had to be told had you not challenged a statement from this pastor..Maybe it would be best for you and others to back away before you hurt her more than help her."

Mark Finley is a respected SDA leader. Many of us would like to see what he says, and if he supports your version of events.

In reality, Linda is hurt more by statements such as the above. Why? Because she can not challenge undocumented statemetns as to what Mark Finley would say. We on the so-called Linda's Team want to know the truth, whatever it is. We are willing for that truth to come out.

Does Mark Finley beleive that he cannot make a public statement without permission from Linda? O.K. Ask him to contact me. I will ask Linda to give him permission. If he wishes, ask him to send me his statement. I, again, will ask Linda to grant permission for me to post it. After she gives it, I will post it exactly as Mark Finley wrote it. Of course, after it is posted, anyone else may comment on it.

Once Mark Finley's statement is posted, we will know exactly what he has said. We will not be in doubt. We can comment on it in any way.

Is my proposal fair? Tell me if it is not.

By the way: In fairness to Linda, ask Mark Finley to be specific. Generalized statemets such as: "Linda had an inapproprite relationship . . ." are so general that it is hard to respond to them.

This post has been edited by Observer: Feb 9 2007, 05:10 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church