Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12505&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:33:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AToday NewBreak Article on 3ABN
wwjd
post Mar 4 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 4 2007, 08:14 AM) [snapback]182223[/snapback]

Perhaps betters terms would be uninformed or deceived...

Just as ludicrous either way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 1 2007, 03:50 AM) [snapback]181353[/snapback]

We can only hope. Fasting and prayer can only be good. Where you been hoty? Trying to get your internet service changed? (you know, to throw em off track) Or maybe some of those appy's you sent paid off and you had go for some interviews. My bet would be on the interview.

You still have that jet plane a while longer from where you can grab your assumptions in mid air!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 4 2007, 10:45 AM) [snapback]182205[/snapback]

So everyone else is "minion material." ASI, Conference leaders, Mark F, Doug B, David A, Wintley P, Garwin M, Ellsworth M., the hundreds of ministries represented on 3abn, all the well known musical people that perform there.........all of these people are stupid or minions?.....right......

Some of these have started wondering why they are invited to come to 3ABN. They are asked to preach or sing, and lo and behold it is not so difficult any more. When they get there someone else does most of the preaching and singing for them. So what is the purpose of having them there?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 4 2007, 04:38 PM) [snapback]182357[/snapback]

Some of these have started wondering why they are invited to come to 3ABN. They are asked to preach or sing, and lo and behold it is not so difficult any more. When they get there someone else does most of the preaching and singing for them. So what is the purpose of having them there?

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif
This, is desperation in all it's glory....

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 04:53 AM) [snapback]182437[/snapback]

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif
This, is desperation in all it's glory....

That is exactly what I am saying. Thanks for admitting it. happydance.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 4 2007, 02:45 AM) [snapback]182205[/snapback]

So everyone else is "minion material." ASI, Conference leaders, Mark F, Doug B, David A, Wintley P, Garwin M, Ellsworth M., the hundreds of ministries represented on 3abn, all the well known musical people that perform there.........all of these people are stupid or minions?.....right......

If you carry these people around in your back pocket like poker cards to be played the cards will resent being so close to your fanny.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 20 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(justme @ Feb 12 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]177831[/snapback]

"WIDOW'S' Mites” indeed! Truly sickening to think of how they are used. It has been long known that Danny can get by with anything in that county, because he has the sheriff just where he wants him.

About the donations: Anyone who has been to a 3ABN rally and who has watched Danny has seen him be approached by individuals who hand Danny an envelope. Danny usually asks, "Do you need a receipt for this?” and if the answer is "NO" it goes into Danny's pants pocket. If the answer is "Yes, please, .. thank you". he refers them to someone who will make out a receipt. 3ABN has been saying that the "Receipts are more than ever no that Linda is gone" because of the need to write more receipts to keep records looking better now that so many eyes are asking to look. Maybe the dollar amount is getting smaller but the number of recorded contributions is going up.

I know of no one who was giving to 3ABN and is still giving. I know of many who have moved their contributions to "The HOPE Channel" instead.

Danny has been ultra-upset at both Adventist Today and BSDA for what is reported about 3ABN. Danny has openly attacked AT on his platforms across the country.

(Liberal? / conservative? Which would apply to Jesus during His ministry. (Please, Don't get into it here but think about that He was accused of both, it depends on whether they were Pharisees or Gentiles.)

AT is composed largely of students and other in Southern California according to one conversation I had with them. They answer to no one, but try to offer a view that you probably wont find anywhere else. And yes they are fussy about their sources. That's probably why it has taken so long to hear about 3ABN again since the firing of Linda.

Keep on asking questions? lots of them? Let Danny and Mollie and Hal know that they are under the microscope. It still looks like Danny is the "Buffoon" along the way. It would appear that Hal and Mollie have been pushing the buttons and Danny sings the tunes. Danny actually believes what Hal and Mollie and Shellie and Kuzma tell him, "You're the chosen one". Chosen to be the "fall guy" for all the rest of the stuff. Danny actually thought he could cover up for Tommy by putting him "on the road for 3ABN" and then hiring and rehiring Tommy behind everybody's back. It's tempting to be "loyal" to family, but the family is unhappy with Tommy as well as with Danny.

"Run, Brandy, run!”(Too late).

Danny believes that Christians are not supposed to sue each other, until it's someone HE wants to sue. Think of how much discovery and documentation would come out of the woodwork in these lawsuits. Support would drop like a rock if the public saw this in the open.

The church leaders, as did ASI, will take a step back from this. They will neither support nor condemn 3ABN. They will, however side against child abuse as an issue, but they will steer clear from condemning Danny and 3ABN. I dare say the church leaders know all that we know and more. They, too have their "snoops" and tricks.

Let's remember that every one of these individuals in question is a soul that Jesus died for and they need our prayers. They need to listen to God's spirit and humble their hearts and repent.

Pray without ceasing, OK!?

A portion of this thread which is not all included here discusses Danny Shelton giving lots of money to the local high school for specific projects. Looks like he gives away lots of money. Apparently Danny needs to appear so very generous and getting lots of thanks from the school. Makes Danny Shelton appear to be a hero.

Hasen't Danny been fighting against paying taxes where some of it goes to school use? Wasen't it for some paultry sum of less than $2600.00/year?

Of course my faulty memory can be playing tricks on me again. doh.gif

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: May 20 2007, 10:55 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 20 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ May 20 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]196152[/snapback]

A portion of this thread which is not all included here discusses Danny Shelton giving lots of money to the local high school for specific projects. Looks like he gives away lots of money. Apparently Danny needs to appear so very generous and getting lots of thanks from the school. Makes Danny Shelton appear to be a hero.

Hasen't Danny been fighting against paying taxes where some of it goes to school use? Wasen't it for some paultry sum of less than $2600.00/year?

Of course my faulty memory can be playing tricks on me again. doh.gif

Rosyroi

Rosyroi,

According to various leaders at 3abn, the money that was donated to the various projects was not from regular donors. It was from a donor or donors that specified it was to be used for such projects.

LaurenceD was not certain that the fight against paying taxes would amount to such a paultry sum. He threw out that figure if the taxes were to be figured on an assessed value of $550,000. I commented that this would be an awfully low figure to fight about and he clarified that he was not sure of the actual figures.

With so much information to keep track of I know it is a challenge to make sure we are accurate in what we post, but it is vital to do so in order to prevent a distorting of the facts.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 21 2007, 06:30 AM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

"We can do nothing against the truth but for the truth." 2Cor 13:8

If he hadn't tried to fight the property tax, a lot more information would have remained hidden that has now come to light.

By the way, the money was given in the name of 3ABN not in the name of the "generous donor" and Danny claimed the glory. Was this money listed as income on 3ABN's books and was it pre-tagged for a special project?

In one report of a donation, Danny gave a large donation in the name of 3ABN then publicly impulsively gave an additional large amount on the spur of the moment. Had the donor preauthorized it or did it show that Danny was pledging 3ABN funds and presuming that the donor would come through to cover it.

This post has been edited by lurker: May 21 2007, 06:42 AM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 21 2007, 06:34 AM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(lurker @ May 21 2007, 05:30 AM) [snapback]196173[/snapback]

"We can do nothing against the truth but for the truth." 2Cor 13:8
If he hadn't tried to fight the property tax, a lot more information would have remained hidden that has now come to light.

spoton.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 21 2007, 07:38 AM
Post #116

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

A concern I have is that it is claimed that a certain donor is giving money to 3ABN to be used for local community schools and projects. I think someone said that the plane might be sponsored by someone. We are led to assume that 3ABN's (and Danny's?) legal fees are being sponsored because of the law firm being used (though at this point that is merely circumstantial evidence). I am sure that each of the principal donors are thinking that the others or one of the others are paying. What evidence is there that any of them are responsible and that the money isn't being taken out of general funds?

And if money is being given by a principal donor (a disqualified person in the eyes of the government) Is this reported as income to 3ABN and handled correctly or is Danny (Danny is also a disqualified person in the eyes of the government) reporting any of it to the IRS as income accrued to him? Since this is supposedly given by principal donors for specific reasons has the IRS investigated to see if any of this giving adversely affects 3ABN's non profit status?

This post has been edited by lurker: May 21 2007, 07:40 AM

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 21 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(lurker @ May 21 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]196182[/snapback]

A concern I have is that it is claimed that a certain donor is giving money to 3ABN to be used for local community schools and projects. I think someone said that the plane might be sponsored by someone. We are led to assume that 3ABN's (and Danny's?) legal fees are being sponsored because of the law firm being used (though at this point that is merely circumstantial evidence). I am sure that each of the principal donors are thinking that the others or one of the others are paying. What evidence is there that any of them are responsible and that the money isn't being taken out of general funds?

And if money is being given by a principal donor (a disqualified person in the eyes of the government) Is this reported as income to 3ABN and handled correctly or is Danny (Danny is also a disqualified person in the eyes of the government) reporting any of it to the IRS as income accrued to him? Since this is supposedly given by principal donors for specific reasons has the IRS investigated to see if any of this giving adversely affects 3ABN's non profit status?

Very good points, Lurker! A new thought....monies given for the legal fees scratchchin.gif ...would these monies be seen as income for Danny and then would he have to pay TAXES on that money? That could present as a real problem for him. Money donated vs money given for other purposes like the plane or whatever ....how is the money viewed through the eyes of the IRS? Hope Danny has good counsel with all this. scratchchin.gif Anyone out there...have some light on this? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 21 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #118

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(lurker @ May 21 2007, 03:38 PM) [snapback]196182[/snapback]

Regulations are not the same everywhere, but in certtain parts of the world if you receive such aid from another person it would count as taxable personal income. This could also apply to funds donated to pay for the private investigators who trailed us when we were around there back in 2004.

This post has been edited by Johann: May 21 2007, 09:28 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 21 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #119

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(lurker @ May 21 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]196182[/snapback]

Lurker,

We must do lunch one day! I just love your language!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 21 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Johann @ May 21 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]196194[/snapback]

Regulations are not the same everywhere, but in certtain parts of the world if you receive such aid from another person it would count as taxable personal income. This could also apply to funds donated to pay for the private investigators who trailed us when we were around there back in 2004.

If you take the names Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball and combine them, you can get Desilu Productions.

IPB Image

If you take the names Garwin and Marilee McNeilus, and combine them, you can get the

Garmar Foundation. This is just an observation. Anyone here heard of Garmar?

Garmar Foundation
Address 1: 65742 State Highway 56
Address 2:
City: Dodge Center
State: MN
Zip Code: 55927-7750
Telephone: 507-374-2000
http://www.tgci.com/funding/fdnresultnew.asp?thisID=6502

page 22

http://www.religionandsocialpolicy.org/doc...ng_patterns.pdf

Aimee and Frank Batten, Jr. Foundation $ 13,225,685 2000
Dr. Scholl Foundation $ 12,815,494 2000
Booth Ferris Foundation $ 12,449,500 2000
Helen Bader Foundation, Inc. $ 12,385,092 2000
Garmar Foundation $ 11,894,351 2000

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:33 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church