Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12505&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:33:51 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AToday NewBreak Article on 3ABN
LaurenceD
post Feb 27 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #91

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

Best out of seven!! One panel only isn't enough. Move around the country to the various SDA municipalities (and there are a few) and let the elected officials, who are familiar with quasi-judicial procedings, make the determination.

Just kidding. The whole thing sounds like a joke. Can you imagine the first seven questions from the panel? Might pay to go through them to see how shallow this whole idea is.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 27 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #92

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Because just like you and I he is a sinner. God has the ability, with Danny's help, to extract him from this mess but it will take a soul seaching humbleness before God on Danny's part. I think that is only with the Holy Spirit's leading that Danny will agree to have an unbiased party look at all the goings on at 3abn. And Danny will also need to be contrite enough, if anything unfavorable is found, to step down from the day to day operations of 3abn. The ball is really in Danny's court, but going to court will only make matters worse, win or lose.

Richard

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 27 2007, 08:53 PM) [snapback]181097[/snapback]

Why would he need to repent to allow unbiased parties to look at 3abn? I would think a comment like that should be saved until conclusions are reached by whatever panel would be appointed.

At this point I don't think any panel investigating will do any good unless Danny is willing to aid that panel. And personally I don't believe that Danny will aid any panel that might go against him. However that could change, if the Holy Spirit is allowed to work on broken hearts, and only a broken heart can be mended.

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 27 2007, 09:15 PM) [snapback]181101[/snapback]

Best out of seven!! One panel only isn't enough. Move around the country to the various SDA municipalities (and there are a few) and let the elected officials, who are familiar with quasi-judicial procedings, make the determination.

Just kidding. The whole thing sounds like a joke. Can you imagine the first seven questions from the panel? Might pay to go through them to see how shallow this whole idea is.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 27 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 27 2007, 05:53 PM) [snapback]181097[/snapback]

Why would he need to repent to allow unbiased parties to look at 3abn? I would think a comment like that should be saved until conclusions are reached by whatever panel would be appointed.

WWJD,

he needs to repent of the appearance of making charges that the facts just do back up, for that matter that his action bring into question. IF the TRUTH is really were he says it is why the secrecy, why not just put the truth out into the open and let truth defend it's self. instead of Danny defending himself.

the truth is never scared of being reveled, it never runs and hides behind lawyers and the bible. it stands as th judge of all, even God is judged by the TRUTH. Why is danny unwilling to be Judged by the same standard that god is judged????????????

Erik

I just read the whole 46 page discussion by the judge.

the following points jump out at me.

1. danny appears to run the show, with some input from linda, and less from the board.
( linda gone folks guess tha means danny runs the show?)

2. 3abn has had poor legal and accounting controls to help it mantian its various tax status.

3. 3abn gives the appearence of being a private company staking on the edge of the law.

4. danny hurt his own case from the judges statements.

5. this was not a real court but a administrative court, there is a difference.

6. Based on a lack of clarity to the records of 3abn, i would now join the camp of people who think linda got the short end of the stick when she left with the 250,000.00 seems to me that much more then that is due her.

7. Folks danny could leave tomorrow sell everything pay the bills, and walk way with a nice check in his pockets(" i am not saying that he will, but he could.)

8. the board that is made to appear to run 3abn is really a rubber stamp for 3abn and has no real control.

9. I would strongly encourage every one to read this report.

Erik

This post has been edited by erik: Feb 27 2007, 10:45 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 27 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 28 2007, 01:44 AM) [snapback]181083[/snapback]

Interesting that you quoted Hal Steenson's sermon "Accuser of the Brethren."

And I sure an happy to see you back, HOTY

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 27 2007, 11:28 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 28 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #95

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 27 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]181130[/snapback]

And I sure an happy to see you back, HOTY

HOTY,

Me too! I was a little worried you had been "found out".

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 28 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 28 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]181259[/snapback]

HOTY,

Me too! I was a little worried you had been "found out".

PB

Nope, still hanging around.

Maybe there will be another fast.

roflmao.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 28 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 28 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]181337[/snapback]

Nope, still hanging around.

Maybe there will be another fast.

We can only hope. Fasting and prayer can only be good. Where you been hoty? Trying to get your internet service changed? (you know, to throw em off track) Or maybe some of those appy's you sent paid off and you had go for some interviews. My bet would be on the interview.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 28 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #98

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 28 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]181353[/snapback]

We can only hope. Fasting and prayer can only be good. Where you been hoty? Trying to get your internet service changed? (you know, to throw em off track) Or maybe some of those appy's you sent paid off and you had go for some interviews. My bet would be on the interview.

interesting to see a person full of so much haterade....

IPB Image

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 28 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 28 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]181353[/snapback]

Where you been hoty? Trying to get your internet service changed? (you know, to throw em off track) Or maybe some of those appy's you sent paid off and you had go for some interviews. My bet would be on the interview.

Oh, and you would be wrong. Just plain wrong. Did I say wrong? Yes, you are wrong.

wave.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 28 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Throw them off track eh? Nice that you admit that 3abn is trying to track down HOTY and take away his freedom of speech. I wonder how legal that is? Or ethical. But when you are the anointed one you can do as you please I guess. (sigh)

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 28 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]181353[/snapback]

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 28 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #101

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 28 2007, 09:53 PM) [snapback]181354[/snapback]

interesting to see a person full of so much haterade....

IPB Image

spoton.gif You know.... spoton.gif

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 28 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]181363[/snapback]

Throw them off track eh? Nice that you admit that 3abn is trying to track down HOTY and take away his freedom of speech. I wonder how legal that is? Or ethical. But when you are the anointed one you can do as you please I guess. (sigh)

...and I'm wrong for calling THEM demonic forces of Satan.....

doh.gif

I don't think so.
blink.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 1 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #102

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 28 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]181353[/snapback]

Bystander,
I was hoping that you, wwjd and Lee would have joined us in our season of prayer here last Thursday. Sorry you couldn't be there.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Mar 3 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #103

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 27 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]181071[/snapback]

Bystander, wwjd, Aletheia, Lee, make comments that instead of clarifying actually confound, or muddy the waters... their intent clearly is to confuse and misdirect.... is not Babylon symbolic of a place of confusion?

...or the Tower of Babel.....

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 28 2007, 09:12 PM) [snapback]181363[/snapback]

3ABN is under no obligation to protect one's freedom of speech...the First Amendment says the GOVERNMENT shall not abridge the right to free speech. I does not guarantee free speech with regard to private entities...

...having said that, I still would not be surprised if Danny Shelton's lackeys were monitoring this site for "disgruntled" employees, for lack of a better term, for the purpose of terminating their employment.....the fact that they are here spilling the beans would mean that they are not lackey or minion material.....

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 4 2007, 02:45 AM
Post #104

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Mar 3 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]182165[/snapback]

[

...having said that, I still would not be surprised if Danny Shelton's lackeys were monitoring this site for "disgruntled" employees, for lack of a better term, for the purpose of terminating their employment.....the fact that they are here spilling the beans would mean that they are not lackey or minion material.....[/size][/font][/color]

So everyone else is "minion material." ASI, Conference leaders, Mark F, Doug B, David A, Wintley P, Garwin M, Ellsworth M., the hundreds of ministries represented on 3abn, all the well known musical people that perform there.........all of these people are stupid or minions?.....right......

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 4 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #105

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 4 2007, 03:45 AM) [snapback]182205[/snapback]

So everyone else is "minion material." ASI, Conference leaders, Mark F, Doug B, David A, Wintley P, Garwin M, Ellsworth M., the hundreds of ministries represented on 3abn, all the well known musical people that perform there.........all of these people are stupid or minions?.....right......

Perhaps betters terms would be uninformed or deceived...

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:33 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church