Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:06 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #196

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Mar 3 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]182121[/snapback]

Having followed this mess for the last six months, I've come to the conclusion that it is just about the MONEY. How can Danny stop the public examination of his dirty secrets so his cash cow doesn't dry up. The faithful contributors will not be quick to abandon his ship, but when they start, it will be a landslide and they'll never go back. I would suggest that this is the real fear in danny land.

Maybe Mr. M and family can just buy the operation and run it the way they want.

-Yogus

Why should he when he is happy with the way things are run at 3abn, and if you know him, you know he ain't nobody's fool.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 3 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]182115[/snapback]

Laurence, Nicholas Miller was forced to resign more than a year ago because Danny took extreme exception to Nick's trying to clean up some of the corruption.

Bystander is scared to comment on that one.

Pickle are you pretending that I haven't posted before that I had no personal information about Nick Miller? Or, did you conveniently forget that I had said that before? Unlike you, I can't discuss what I don't know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 4 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #197

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 02:56 AM) [snapback]182201[/snapback]

Why should he when he is happy with the way things are run at 3abn, and if you know him, you know he ain't nobody's fool.
Pickle are you pretending that I haven't posted before that I had no personal information about Nick Miller? Or, did you conveniently forget that I had said that before? Unlike you, I can't discuss what I don't know.

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Bystander, you seem to be able to make calls and find out all the information you want in regard to other issues, why not Nick Miller?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #198

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 4 2007, 05:57 AM) [snapback]182214[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Bystander, you seem to be able to make calls and find out all the information you want in regard to other issues, why not Nick Miller?

Why not? Because it's a terrifying subject, that's why. There are few subjects as terrifying that have been brought up on this forum.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #199

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]182240[/snapback]

Why not? Because it's a terrifying subject, that's why. There are few subjects as terrifying that have been brought up on this forum.

Really, and you would know that how???? Since I didn't get much info I figured there was some kind of confidentiality agreement or attorney/client privilege......Oh wait, of course there would be attorney/client privilege so how would you know that it is "terrifying" unless Mr. Miller broke his agreement? Only the 3abn board and Mr. Miller would be privy to that info and I will bet none of the board members told you or Joy anything. So, who would that leave? Good heavens, I hope you and Joy don't end up causing him to lose his license. Of course, we all know just how pesky you can be...

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #200

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]182248[/snapback]

Really, and you would know that how???? Since I didn't get much info I figured there was some kind of confidentiality agreement or attorney/client privilege......Oh wait, of course there would be attorney/client privilege so how would you know that it is "terrifying" unless Mr. Miller broke his agreement? Only the 3abn board and Mr. Miller would be privy to that info and I will bet none of the board members told you or Joy anything. So, who would that leave? Good heavens, I hope you and Joy don't end up causing him to lose his license. Of course, we all know just how pesky you can be...

Ah, you indeed know more than you're letting on to. You wouldn't just be pulling those kind of things out of thin air.

The fact of the matter is that one of your own board members spilled the beans.

And it all has very little to do with attorney/client privilege, and you know it.

Come on, 'fess up. Why was Nick Miller forced to resign? If you're not an attorney, you can 'fess up without any fear of losing your license.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 4 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #201

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]182251[/snapback]

Ah, you indeed know more than you're letting on to. You wouldn't just be pulling those kind of things out of thin air.

And it all has very little to do with attorney/client privilege, and you know it.

Come on, 'fess up. Why was Nick Miller forced to resign? If you're not an attorney, you can 'fess up without any fear of losing your license.

Mr. Pickle (or anyone else),

I'm curious...could Mr. Miller be supbeonaed in any of this mess? Or because of the attorney/client privilege is he completely off limits?

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 4 2007, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 4 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #202

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 4 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]182268[/snapback]

I'm curious...could Mr. Miller be supbeonaed in any of this mess? Or because of the attorney/client privilege is he completely off limits?

It is highly unlikelly that Mr. Miller could be required to provide any information due to attorney/client privilege. Yes, there are rare circumstances where that privilege may be breached. But, it would be unwise to specualate that such exist in this case. Attorney/client privilege belongs to Danny and/or 3-ABN. It does not belong to Mr. Miller, in general terms. So, any release of attorney/cllient privilege must come from Danny and/or 3-ABN. I consider it highly unlikely that any legal advisor would suggest that either Danny or 3-ABN waive attorney/client privilege. It just does not make good legal sense, and that does not imply either guilt or wrong doing.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #203

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 4 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]182268[/snapback]

There are aspects of the situation that have absolutely nothing to do with attorney/client privilege. Certainly he could be subpoenaed regarding those matters.

I take Bystander's words to be a threat by Danny to Nick to keep him quiet.

If Danny has nothing to hide, then he should tell Nick to tell all. But the fact that he would threaten Nick like that indicates he has a lot to hide. He certainly has to hide the things that have nothing to do with attorney/client privilege.

Bystander, find out why Nick was forced to resign, and then come tell us about it.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 4 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #204

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]182298[/snapback]

There are aspects of the situation that have absolutely nothing to do with attorney/client privilege. Certainly he could be subpoenaed regarding those matters.

The above is accurate. Mr. Miller could be required to testify in any matter that did not involve an attorney/client relationship, and of which he had knowledge. As to whether or not he has any knowledge that lies outside of an attorney/client relationship, that is mere speculation at this point.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #205

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

No, it is not speculation.

The reasons why he was forced to resign would not be covered, as well as whatever issues were brought to the board's attention at that time, and whatever issues he dealt with as a director rather than 3ABN's/Danny's attorney.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #206

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]182251[/snapback]

No, I don't know it. And you say a board member spilled the beans. Lets see I have to try to think like a Pickle to get to the bottom of this one. That means twisting, turning and putting your own interpretation on something casually said if anything was said, at all.
Lets see....Are you calling Nick M, a board member because he used to be? That seems like the old "pickle spin."
Or, did a member say something like " it didn't end well with Miller? And that made the event clear to you?
Or better yet, Maybe one of them skimmed the surface of what happened back before you were a party to destroying 3abn and now you trying to use what they said against them and the ministry? Putting your own twist on it, of course. I am sure it won't be hard to find out who, if any board member talked to you and what was said. I have a "confident" feeling that what they said (if anything) and what you came away with will be 2 completely different stories. And, it won't be them that is in error......
And no, again, to the fact that I do not have any "important" info on NM. I didn't pull my assumptions out of mid air, I just use my head and watch your same ole patterns develope.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #207

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]182328[/snapback]

No, I don't know it. And you say a board member spilled the beans. Lets see I have to try to think like a Pickle to get to the bottom of this one. That means twisting, turning and putting your own interpretation on something casually said if anything was said, at all.
Lets see....Are you calling Nick M, a board member because he used to be? That seems like the old "pickle spin."
Or, did a member say something like " it didn't end well with Miller? And that made the event clear to you?
Or better yet, Maybe one of them skimmed the surface of what happened back before you were a party to destroying 3abn and now you trying to use what they said against them and the ministry? Putting your own twist on it, of course. I am sure it won't be hard to find out who, if any board member talked to you and what was said. I have a "confident" feeling that what they said (if anything) and what you came away with will be 2 completely different stories. And, it won't be them that is in error......
And no, again, to the fact that I do not have any "important" info on NM. I didn't pull my assumptions out of mid air, I just use my head and watch your same ole patterns develope.

You would never expect Mr Danny Shelton would meet this challenge head on?

Even if he has to fly mid air to pull out his assumtions against anybody involved, he will still assume, risking that his assumtions drop to the ground without a parachute.

If Danny Shelton would grab the right assumption in this case his whole kingdom could soon collapse and there would be even less greenbacks in the present shrunken coffers of 3ABN. So he tries the mid air approach.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #208

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]182328[/snapback]

You don't really want me to get specific, do you?

If I were to say what was said, then 3ABN's side of the story would be out in the open. And if it were in the open, then I would be free to give the other side of the story.

And for some reason I think you really want to avoid that at all costs.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]182328[/snapback]

. .l. Lets see . . . . Are you calling Nick M, a board member because he used to be? That seems like the old "pickle spin."

Or better yet, Maybe one of them skimmed the surface of what happened back before you were a party to destroying 3abn and now you trying to use what they said against them and the ministry?
Putting your own twist on it, of course.

I am sure it won't be hard to find out who, if any board member talked to you and what was said. I have a "confident" feeling that what they said (if anything) and what you came away with will be 2 completely different stories. And, it won't be them that is in error . . . And no, again, to the fact that I do not have any "important" info on NM. I didn't pull my assumptions out of mid air, I just use my head and watch your same ole patterns develope.

Bystander,

There is another Pickle method that could have lead to him being able to gather a bit of information that he could build into his most current conspiracy theory. Maybe he sent a number of emails with questions and pleas that if only the Board Member would share such information with him, he would be able to "clear 3ABN of any wrong doing" or he could make sure that if anything "went down" that the Board Member would have an ally who could ride to the rescue claiming he had "assisted" in helping Bob Pickle. His emails would have been filled with claims of good intentions and he would have kept at it trying to convince them that his only goal was to clear 3ABN or maybe clear the Board Member. Of course in this scenario he would have painted a bleak picture about the individuals personal salvation if they didn't help him (Bob) save 3ABN.

All you have to do is read his original emails to Danny, to Tommy, to Dr. Thompson, to many others and his initial contact is always couched in terms of his overwhelming desire to save 3ABN . . . and then he takes their words, subtly manipulates them (I must give him credit for knowing how to manipulate the written word effectively) and turns them into statements that look like truth, but drip with untruth under the surface.

He has proven he will use whatever means necessary to make a name for himself, any means.

- FHB

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]182372[/snapback]

You don't really want me to get specific, do you?

If I were to say what was said, then 3ABN's side of the story would be out in the open. And if it were in the open, then I would be free to give the other side of the story.

And for some reason I think you really want to avoid that at all costs.

Go ahead Bob, put it out there. What are you afraid of. You have thrown everything else you have created or come across out there for the world to read - what is stopping you now?

You seem a little cautious, are you concerned that you don't have the facts, or have the fact's straight? Explain how you came by your information, give us the blow by blow of how you cajoled the information out of this so-called Board Member.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #210

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ah, Fallible, I must admit that your speculations, though totally wrong, are quite ingenious.

But sorry, this is between Bystander and me, not between you and me. Now if you just happen to be part of 3ABN senior management or the board, I'll reconsider.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church