Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:07 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]182395[/snapback]

Ah, Fallible, I must admit that your speculations, though totally wrong, are quite ingenious.

But sorry, this is between Bystander and me, not between you and me. Now if you just happen to be part of 3ABN senior management or the board, I'll reconsider.

Bob,

Unscrupulous you are. "I won't tell you, but if you hold a position where you might know I will be more than willing to cut a deal with you." "Tell me what you know and maybe I will tell you what I know."

As far as your "back and forth" with Bystander, it's public. This is a public BBS and anything you say here can be addressed by anyone who wants to make a comment. The way to make it private between you and one other member would be to take it to PM. But, as long as you speak in the public forum people are going to comment on your words and present you with questions that you will undoubtedly make every effort to linguistically swerve in an effort to avoid answering them.

Interesting how you have mistakenly assumed that your words are free from inspection. One more time - this is a public forum, you speak, we respond.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 4 2007, 07:33 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #212

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]182372[/snapback]

You don't really want me to get specific, do you?

If I were to say what was said, then 3ABN's side of the story would be out in the open. And if it were in the open, then I would be free to give the other side of the story.

And for some reason I think you really want to avoid that at all costs.

I think you are making a lot of assumptions that you can't back up. I agree with FHB. Go for it. Expose the board member that gave you all of your "detailed" information. Then 3abn can investigate your charge and see if the "stories" line up. If they don't, then NM becomes suspect once again as well as your charges and the motives behind such.

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 4 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]182353[/snapback]

You would never expect Mr Danny Shelton would meet this challenge head on?

Even if he has to fly mid air to pull out his assumtions against anybody involved, he will still assume, risking that his assumtions drop to the ground without a parachute.

If Danny Shelton would grab the right assumption in this case his whole kingdom could soon collapse and there would be even less greenbacks in the present shrunken coffers of 3ABN. So he tries the mid air approach.

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif no.gif no.gif

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Mar 4 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #213

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 3 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]181989[/snapback]

The current Board of Directors are:
Isn't Larry Ewing also a board member?

Danny Shelton, President
Mollie Steenson, General Manager of 3ABN
Larry Welch, Pastoral Department of 3ABN
Walter Thompson(Chairman of the Board)
Kenneth Denslow, Illinois Conference President
May Chung
Wintley Phipps
Merlin Fjarli
Carmelita Troy
Ellsworth McKee
Bills Hulsey

As you will notice, the top six people named all have potential conflict of interest issues--in varying degrees-- with regard to their position on the Board of 3ABN:

1. Danny Shelton is the president of 3ABN
2. Mollie Steenson employed as the General Manager of 3ABN, is a member of the Illinois Conference Committee, a long time intimate friend of Danny Shelton, husband is employed at 3ABN and she receives a substantial salary, by 3ABN standards
3. Larry Welch is employed at 3ABN and a long time friend of Danny Shelton and receives a substantial salary, by 3ABN standards
4. Walter Thompson has done programming at 3ABN and has a permanent free apartment in the 3ABN compound
5. Kenneth Denslow's parents are long-term, full time volunteers at 3ABN and have recently received a new RV to travel in for 3ABN
6. May Chung has her own program on 3ABN

Also take into consideration the Board only meets three times a year and is not involved in the daily operations of 3ABN. The Board depends upon it's information from prepared reports that must first pass the scrutiny of Danny Shelton, if there are areas he disagrees with, the reports are returned to the department heads for correction. Danny controls all information that is submitted to the Board.

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 4 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #214

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Excuse me Freedom, but what is your point?

We are all waiting for Pickle to drop his big info about the board member. So Pickle what is it? Now don't get scared!! fear.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #215

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]182413[/snapback]

I think you are making a lot of assumptions that you can't back up. I agree with FHB. Go for it. Expose the board member that gave you all of your "detailed" information. Then 3abn can investigate your charge and see if the "stories" line up. If they don't, then NM becomes suspect once again as well as your charges and the motives behind such.
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif no.gif no.gif

Bystander
post Today, 08:12 PM

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 05:17 PM) *

You don't really want me to get specific, do you?

If I were to say what was said, then 3ABN's side of the story would be out in the open. And if it were in the open, then I would be free to give the other side of the story.

And for some reason I think you really want to avoid that at all costs.

And what is Freedoms point. That original post by sister was already tore down and the truth exposed.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 4 2007, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 4 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #216

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

It does seem a little strange that it's Danny's side who is now demanding proof, though they don't present theirs. Pickle I say if you have it, flaunt it. Though it would be nice for DS to step in here and ask you personally, just as Linda has done of Danny.

And the soap opera: "as the 3abn world turns" continues on and on and on and....

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Mar 4 2007, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #217

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Mar 4 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]182435[/snapback]

It does seem a little strange that it's Danny's side who is now demanding proof, though they don't present theirs. Pickle I say if you have it, flaunt it. Though it would be nice for DS to step in here and ask you personally, just as Linda has done of Danny.

And the soap opera: "as the 3abn world turns" continues on and on and on and....

Danny's "side" is not demanding proof, I am. And only because Pickle offered information about a 3abn board member. So, lets have it. It will be easy to check out what went down.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #218

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Naw, I think I'm going to stick with the position I've had for quite some time. You guys say why Nick Miller was forced to resign, and then we'll go from there.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #219

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]182398[/snapback]

Bob,

Unscrupulous you are. "I won't tell you, but if you hold a position where you might know I will be more than willing to cut a deal with you." "Tell me what you know and maybe I will tell you what I know."

As far as your "back and forth" with Bystander, it's public. This is a public BBS and anything you say here can be addressed by anyone who wants to make a comment. The way to make it private between you and one other member would be to take it to PM. But, as long as you speak in the public forum people are going to comment on your words and present you with questions that you will undoubtedly make every effort to linguistically swerve in an effort to avoid answering them.

Interesting how you have mistakenly assumed that your words are free from inspection. One more time - this is a public forum, you speak, we respond.

- FHB

This reminds me of the story about the frog and the scorpion. IMO, I believe your part, FHB, would be the part of the scorpion. Is your sting bad, ~~~~ or deadly?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #220

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]182445[/snapback]

Naw, I think I'm going to stick with the position I've had for quite some time. You guys say why Nick Miller was forced to resign, and then we'll go from there.

Bob,

Possible reasons for your response:

1. You have nothing and are playing a game.

2. You aren't sure if what you were told is the truth and you want to verify it without doing any leg work.

3. You are looking for a series of emails or posts that will give you the material to spin one of your tales. You know, when you subtly insert words, or make verbal insinuations to get readers started down your primerose path. Then moving on to making claims or attributing claims that are patently false.

I know which one I choose . . . which of course is based on personal experiences with your methods of information gathering.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 4 2007, 09:13 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]182445[/snapback]

Exactly what I thought you would say.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 4 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #222

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Funny, you Dannyscribes are accusing Pickle of doing the same things ya'll have been doing for months.

I'll say this much you guys are out in force tonight. Danny must have given the green light tonight smile.gif

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Mar 4 2007, 09:23 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #223

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I have something. I'm not playing a game. I'm certain that the two sides stated their perspectives fairly accurately. I'm not looking for further material on that one.

All I'm waiting for is a Dannyite to explain Danny's perspective of why Nick Miller was forced to resign. That's all. And I wouldn't be asking if I didn't already know what would/could be said.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #224

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]182471[/snapback]

I have something. I'm not playing a game. I'm certain that the two sides stated their perspectives fairly accurately. I'm not looking for further material on that one.

All I'm waiting for is a Dannyite to explain Danny's perspective of why Nick Miller was forced to resign. That's all. And I wouldn't be asking if I didn't already know what would/could be said.

If you already know then why ask? Oh, trap setting, I see. Thats not underhanded or deceitful..... blink.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #225

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]182478[/snapback]

If you already know then why ask? Oh, trap setting, I see. Thats not underhanded or deceitful..... blink.gif

Isn't that the method you have used all the time - except yours has been much worse?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church