Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
awesumtenor
post Mar 5 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 5 2007, 12:03 PM) [snapback]182639[/snapback]

Bystander and WWJD are probably two people in the same household sharing a computer. Other members do that as well. It is very easy to one to unintentional not log off and the other person to start posting thinking they where logged in. This software uses “cookie” to store you id and password. Most you don’t have to login so it is also easy to bring up your browser and think you where automatically logged in, when it was the other person that was last on So what Pickle and others where referring to was probably a mistake, others have done it.

Task Force and Joe Smith are probably not the same person. I have the evidence. Pickle I don’t appreciate the insinuation that they are. I don’t need this drama here.
This is what I saw. One of them referring to the other in a post. So where is the evidence that they were pretending not to know each other?

Read their early posts, Calvin... both came in here playing the "concerned 3ABN viewer" who was otherwise not affiliated with 3ABN and pretending that they only became aware of each other's existence here.... both of which were shown to be untrue over time...

There have been several other pairs of danny apologists who have followed the same script... and who have busted themselves in like fashion.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

So Calvin, in a situation like that, would it be better to pretend that one is the person who was still logged in and edit one's post accordingly, or would it be better to delete one's wording, log out, log in under the correct user name, and then repost what one had wanted to say?

I believe I shared with you the evidence I have regarding Joe Smith and Task Force being the same person, but it's your board, not mine. You're in charge.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]182642[/snapback]

So Calvin, in a situation like that, would it be better to pretend that one is the person who was still logged in and edit one's post accordingly, or would it be better to delete one's wording, log out, log in under the correct user name, and then repost what one had wanted to say?

I believe I shared with you the evidence I have regarding Joe Smith and Task Force being the same person, but it's your board, not mine. You're in charge.

I am confused as to why all of this has any importance? It doesn't to anyone but you, Pickle, and Maybe Mr. J who has harped forever on it even after Calvin was kind enough to explain.
Next question. Calvin just said joe and task were 2 different people according to his data. Now how can his information be different than yours?

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 5 2007, 10:11 AM) [snapback]182641[/snapback]

Read their early posts, Calvin... both came in here playing the "concerned 3ABN viewer" who was otherwise not affiliated with 3ABN and pretending that they only became aware of each other's existence here.... both of which were shown to be untrue over time...

There have been several other pairs of danny apologists who have followed the same script... and who have busted themselves in like fashion.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J don't stoop to putting the Pickle spin on this. I believe it was wwjd referred to a poster called Bystander. Thats it, the end. Never claimed to not know the person, never denied knowing the person, just made a reference to. So what. There are several on here that actually denied getting their information from Linda, that now have said they did. I haven't seen you harp and harp on that and neither has Pickle. That would be a lie. I nor wwjd lied about knowing each other. Get over it.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 5 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

More to the point, why did Lee think that posting this letter and the fact that MB and GJ might go to the same church is of any consequence? it is all upfront, and MB is free to make whatever determination he wants from the evidence presented him, even if he is related to GJ. In fact, I am trying to see yotu problem you all are having with Linda calling for facts referred to being made publci. It is about her, and she has the most to lose if it is true, right? What is the problem, besides the fact that there may not be any evidence?

I think everyone realizes that everyone is free to post what ever evidence to support the allegations made here, that goes for those who support Danny, also.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 5 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 5 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]182728[/snapback]

What is the problem, besides the fact that there may not be any evidence?

Di, there's gotta be some evidence. You can't have three PI's tracking you day in and day out and living in a bugged house without some "evidence" showing up.

My wife took a trip to Israel a few months ago. Now if I were rich enough, and paranoid enough, I am sure that I could find some "evidence" -- whatever that means. All it would prove is that I who had serious mental health issues.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 5 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

This is true, but ok, present that...anything, but this incessant claims of guilt or innocence(depending on which party is being discussed) They really need to do something. Because they started here with the most basic lies about their identities and Danny stating how much he jes luved his wife and they were working it out, with the quickie Guam divorce paper already in the making, they have little to no credibility with some of us.

QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 5 2007, 02:11 PM) [snapback]182752[/snapback]

Di, there's gotta be some evidence. You can't have three PI's tracking you day in and day out and living in a bugged house without some "evidence" showing up.

My wife took a trip to Israel a few months ago. Now if I were rich enough, and paranoid enough, I am sure that I could find some "evidence" -- whatever that means. All it would prove is that I who had serious mental health issues.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 6 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]182752[/snapback]

Trouble is that you wouldn't know it yourself if you did. But what you say here is absolutely true. You would never have PI's trailing your wife unless you had some serious mental problems. Does it take a genius to understand that?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]182757[/snapback]

Trouble is that you wouldn't know it yourself if you did. But what you say here is absolutely true. You would never have PI's trailing your wife unless you had some serious mental problems. Does it take a genius to understand that?

EXACTLY. Stop and think about this. The devil is in the details.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 5 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]182752[/snapback]

Was your wife talking for hours on the phone with a single man, prior to going? And if so, was she claiming a strictly professional relationship but you found some gifts and other evidence to say otherwise? Did you ask your wife to stop with all this and she refused? If she would have left you at that point and you found out the "other party" was in the US and had went and looked at the mobile home she had just purchased, you would be ok with that? If your wife was in a hotel room with said person claiming she was getting diagnosed and treated for a Yeast infection, that wouldn't bother you?
Face it Ralph. There isn't a man alive that wouldn't either start following the wife themselves or hire a PI because of the continual lies about the situation.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Was Linda talking for hours on the phone? I don't think so.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 5 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Face it Ralph. There isn't a man alive that wouldn't either start following the wife themselves or hire a PI because of the continual lies about the situation.

Nope.

I would not.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 5 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]182787[/snapback]

Was Linda talking for hours on the phone? I don't think so.

Johann said she flew to Norway after the divorce because she needed her Best Friend. He said she had to confide in someone since DS was being so "mean" to her. So, If they weren't having a phone relationship how did they become best friends? Bob are you insinuating they saw each other in person to become best friends? blink.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 5 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #73

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

But you see herein lies the problem.........a "real" man would not have let his wife go through this alone. There would be reason for her to even be looking for someone to talk to about this. Where was Danny's tired behind while she was going through this with "her" son? which after 20 years of marriage, if he was a "real" man would have been "their" son. Why didn't he go to the hospital with Linda and Nathan? Why didn't he pick up the phone as the boy's father to talk to the Dr. about "their" son's progress? Why was Linda alone in this?

See, by maintaining that Linda was leaning on the good Dr. during this time you indict Danny of not being the man, the father and husband he should have been during this most difficult time. You mgiht want to let that go. And then he got nerve to carry a gun! Give me a break!

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]182784[/snapback]

Was your wife talking for hours on the phone with a single man, prior to going? And if so, was she claiming a strictly professional relationship but you found some gifts and other evidence to say otherwise? Did you ask your wife to stop with all this and she refused? If she would have left you at that point and you found out the "other party" was in the US and had went and looked at the mobile home she had just purchased, you would be ok with that? If your wife was in a hotel room with said person claiming she was getting diagnosed and treated for a Yeast infection, that wouldn't bother you?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 5 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(princessdi)
But you see herein lies the problem.........a "real" man would not have let his wife go through this alone. There would be reason for her to even be looking for someone to talk to about this. Where was Danny's tired behind while she was going through this with "her" son? which after 20 years of marriage, if he was a "real" man would have been "their" son. Why didn't he go to the hospital with Linda and Nathan? Why didn't he pick up the phone as the boy's father to talk to the Dr. about "their" son's progress? Why was Linda alone in this?

See, by maintaining that Linda was leaning on the good Dr. during this time you indict Danny of not being the man, the father and husband he should have been during this most difficult time. You mgiht want to let that go. And then he got nerve to carry a gun! Give me a break!

Very percptive, princessdi. And there's whole lot more beneath stories like this. The cause. Mean men can drive a good woman to become an emotional mess, and then deny her what she needs most.

Who does he think he's foolin?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 5 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Bystander)

And there man not be a single man who would admit he was the cause of all the problems.

Your next step, Bystander, is understanding what constitutes infidelity. Nothing you've described so far does. The scibes and pharisees didn't drag a woman to Jesus who had been caught in the act of medical treatments, or friendship. You sound very immature and full of jealousy...like the very kind of man who would cause a good woman to give up in a marriage.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church