Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:14 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
Noahswife
post Mar 14 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #106

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

I believe all we want on here is the truth--both sides. Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts. It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

Is anyone willing to try?

Lee,

I made this VVV request to Aletheia in my post on Sunday as you know since you responded to my post.

I do not understand why you are not willing to engage in a real dialogue about what you have come to believe, as you have stated. From your posts you give me the impression that you believe your mission here is to convince people that you have more discernment than many others who hold contrary views to your own and who have been misled. Since you have apparently reached your conclusions, what other reason would there be to continue to post? I am a simple reader. I came for information. Let's have an adult conversation Aletheia, you and I. I am sure the administrators will allow us our own thread so we do not post off topic. I am willing if you are.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=184592

I am still waiting for a response.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 14 2007, 01:10 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 14 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Everytime Bystander, WWJD, and all the other Dannyscribes post they prove that it important, and they just add fuel to the fire being built around Danny.

Will they never learm? no2.gif no2.gif no2.gif no2.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 14 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]185289[/snapback]

Ok, but BS, you can't have it both ways. Either the "Chat Room' as you put it, is of no consequence, not credible or it is credible has an impact and has caused damge to someone, DS, TS. If Awesum, did only hear evidence in said chat room, and also made his comments in said chat room, then there is no problem, no case. By your own admission, said "chat room" is not credible. His comments made in said chat room cannot be any more credible that the information posted from which his comments are formed. If the information has no crediblity, then neither do his comments based on said information. Now, I said that three times three different ways, I hope it is clear.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 14 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]185278[/snapback]

Why post if you don't know or can't remember the facts?

Roger Clem states that he was victimized in 1988 when he was 16. I got that straight from Roger himself, and you can too if you have the interest. His letter says as much.

Bob,
If this is the case then, since the state of Illinois defines a child as "Child" means a person under 17 years of age., that would make Tommy Shelton exactly what some are saying he is not - a child molestor.

To view the text of Article 11 - Sex Offenses in Illinois Click Here.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 14 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 12:49 PM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

3ABN has no desire to take this to court. The decision was made after more than a year of insinuations and lies on this forum and save3abn site. This seems to be the only way to get to the truth. I know Observer made the comment that he thought this was a good thing--to get the truth out.

Sister, there is one donor who has offered to cover all costs for the lawyer. Not one penny from donors are going towards this lawsuit. This has been said before, but perhaps you missed that post.

I believe all we want on here is the truth--both sides. Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts. It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

Lee, am I correct in assuming that the above bolded paragraph is addressed to me? If so, would it not be better use of this individual donor's money in a ministry project than in lawsuits? I agreed the truth should be gotten out, why not start with a forensic audit of 3ABN's books by the GC? This could go a long way in showing cooperation on the part of 3ABN and a willingness for accountability and transparency.

I for one am tired of the continuous attacks that have recently taken place on BSDA, earlier this was not the case in regard to the issues surrounding 3ABN. Are you now speaking only on behalf of yourself or do you also represent Cindy, WWJD and Bystander?

Sister

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 14 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 11:28 AM) [snapback]185274[/snapback]

Unlike you, I said what I meant. End of story.

Glad to hear you weren't fibbing. That leaves one of the two other possibilities. You either work for them or they work for you.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 14 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

There is but one reason for the any of this to go to court: the unwillingness of Danny and Company to be open and transparent. Period. And he still could be, it's not too late, it's the choice of Danny, he alone has control of the situation, he is the one who is calling the shots and the only one that can ratchet the rhetoric back down.

Even if you are on Danny's side the above is a factual statement.

Richard

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 12:49 PM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

3ABN has no desire to take this to court. The decision was made after more than a year of insinuations and lies on this forum and save3abn site. This seems to be the only way to get to the truth. I know Observer made the comment that he thought this was a good thing--to get the truth out.

Sister, there is one donor who has offered to cover all costs for the lawyer. Not one penny from donors are going towards this lawsuit. This has been said before, but perhaps you missed that post.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 14 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #112

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 10:17 AM) [snapback]185251[/snapback]

The statement in red and several more in your earlier post have been forwarded to the Attorney's in Minnesota who constantly monitor the site, but "especially slanderous" statements are always forwarded just in case they missed it. You notice I said Statements. There is a big difference in making the IF THIS IS TRUE allegations or in what you did ,which was ,prononce your judgments as fact. Even if you believe there is no suit coming, most people would still be careful in how that phrase their accusations, just in case.

Your legal counsel must be the same one that proved themselves incompetent in the 3abn vs. Dept of Rev, State of Illinois. Defamation through libel requires a much deeper understanding of the law than you demonstrate. For example, how would I be able to prove that you are you using your computer? You may be at the public library, posting not only anonymously in this forum, but anonymously through someone elses computer. Or you may be posting under someone elses name and email/isp. They can't be held accountable for that. There's no way to prove who used the computer, or who actually posted, unless there's a record of some kind, like video cameras focused on the computer at the time of posting, clearly identifying who posted.

But, surely you knew that. Maybe not.

BTW, regarding being careful how a statement is phrased, legally, you can ask any question you'd like. IOW, it may not be safe to call someone an "_____", but I can make the same point by phrasing it with a question like, "why are you always trying to prove yourself to be an _____?" Or, I can infer it w/o actually stating it in black and white. I can say, "you remind me of the _____ who repeatedly hung himself with his own words.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 14 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #113

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 14 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]185259[/snapback]

..... as when we hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of music even if you and the rest of the lackeys in your camp are content to bow down and worship the image of Danny... I will NOT bow down... so bring on your fiery furnace... but be mindful you dont get yourself burned up calling yourself throwing me and others in... and don't worry about what God will save me out of the hand of Danny Shelton and his Minnesota lawyers; I know Him even if you don't.

Excellent literary skills Bro J! Excellent!
QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]185269[/snapback]

...... I can't wait to see how many more of you will challenge their knowledge against what You "know". What arrogance.

I too cannot wait. I cannot wait for a lawyer to waste time trying to "sue me" while in turn 1-losing the case, 2-his client having to pay me, and finally 3-instead of a handful (100,000 or less) knowing the "story" it being known by the "whole world".....
Yep. I can't wait either....
snack.gif
QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

....I believe all we want on here is the truth--both sides. Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts. It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

I took out the stuff prior to this post because it didn't quite make sense to me. You also spoke on it after the fact and corrected yourself.

All anyone has ever wanted (most at least) is the truth about the entire 3ABN Saga. You have 1st hand experiences, letters, and countless posts from countless folks.

I agree with the main questions:

1. Did Tommy Shelton molest any children? - Per letters he did. He was not "charged" however that doesn't mean that the molestation didn't happen/should not be punished now/no other victims after the fact.

2. Did Linda Shelton cheat/commit adultery on Danny Shelton? - Danny Shelton and his "camp" have stated they have "proof" yet it has never been shown. No one's gonna believe you are a winner unless you show your hand and win the game. So far he's losing all his chips at the table. He's doubled down; he's "pushed" and got nuthin' to show for it...

That's the main deal for me.

Now.

If Tommy Shelton can prove that he didn't molest the children - (and his letters prove that he did) then he is not a child molestor.

If Danny Shelton can prove that Linda Shelton cheated on him prior to his divorcing her and marriage to another woman (and so far he has shown no proof and has even stated statements that have been proved false) then he is not in the wrong.

That's it in a nutshell. One is provable due to the actual perpetrator (those that molest - Tommy Shelton) admitting to the allegations in letters.

The other one would be provable if Danny Shelton would put his evidence on the table.

What else is necessary?
dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 14 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 14 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]185332[/snapback]

Lee, am I correct in assuming that the above bolded paragraph is addressed to me? If so, would it not be better use of this individual donor's money in a ministry project than in lawsuits? I agreed the truth should be gotten out, why not start with a forensic audit of 3ABN's books by the GC? This could go a long way in showing cooperation on the part of 3ABN and a willingness for accountability and transparency.

I for one am tired of the continuous attacks that have recently taken place on BSDA, earlier this was not the case in regard to the issues surrounding 3ABN. Are you now speaking only on behalf of yourself or do you also represent Cindy, WWJD and Bystander?

Sister

I only write for myself Sister and you know this. Because I might say "we" or "us" or whatever is in reference to those of us on Danny's side. If you will read further, you will notice I used the wrong word in reference to the "person" paying court costs. Instead of "donor" it is "person" or whatever you want to call them. Honestly--they can do what they want with their money if they so choose to give it to help pay for lawyers so be it. You can contact them if you want to know why they are doing this.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Lee,

PrincessDrRe's list is a really good start, but I think that there is at least one more that I can think of right off the top of my head:

Danny and whoever was supporting him in his endeavor, must be held accountable for attempting to cover up the abuse by Tommy and intimidating at least one victim (that we know of) and an entire Church organization with threats of legal action for speaking out about the abuse.

A reasonable attempt at restitution should be made for any victims of inappropriate actions.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 14 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]185390[/snapback]

I only write for myself Sister and you know this. Because I might say "we" or "us" or whatever is in reference to those of us on Danny's side. If you will read further, you will notice I used the wrong word in reference to the "person" paying court costs. Instead of "donor" it is "person" or whatever you want to call them. Honestly--they can do what they want with their money if they so choose to give it to help pay for lawyers so be it. You can contact them if you want to know why they are doing this.

Lee, to contact someone I must first have knowledge of whom to contact. Since it appears that you have that information, would you please tell us who it is, then any of us who chooses can contact that individual.

Sister

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #117

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Mar 14 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]185345[/snapback]

There is but one reason for the any of this to go to court: the unwillingness of Danny and Company to be open and transparent. Period. And he still could be, it's not too late, it's the choice of Danny, he alone has control of the situation, he is the one who is calling the shots and the only one that can ratchet the rhetoric back down.

Even if you are on Danny's side the above is a factual statement.

Richard

yes.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 15 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

[quote] name='Bystander' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:17 AM' post='185251'[quote]
The statement in red and several more in your earlier post have been forwarded to the Attorney's in Minnesota who constantly monitor the site, but "especially slanderous" statements are always forwarded just in case they missed it.[quote]

Since you and others of 3ABN have been so highly praised for being "Christ like" behind the scenes of 3ABN, what is your view on sueing your brotheren in a court of law? I have been trying to locate that scripture in the bible refering to such. Any Pastors/ Elders out there?
You see, my husband has only been an SDA for about 13 years, and me, 4th generation, and he pointed out that scripture to me. He refuses to take anyone to court for fear that they are believers, so therefore we have had so called SDA family members sueing our socks off. The brighter side to this, is what a wonderful Savior we serve. We have seen how He has dealt with the SDA family opposers when we trust fully in Him to defend us. blowup.gif

It's really sad that we have resorted to threats and lawsuits. crybaby.gif
JMHO

Jnana

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 15 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

1Co 6:1-7
(1) Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
(2) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
(3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
(4) If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
(5) I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
(6) But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
(7) Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 15 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #120

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church