Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:13 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
Pickle
post Mar 14 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 10:17 AM) [snapback]185251[/snapback]

The statement in red and several more in your earlier post have been forwarded to the Attorney's in Minnesota ....

So I take it that you either work for them, or they work for you. Correct? How else would you know that so soon after those comments were posted?

Or were you fibbing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 14 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

[quote name='erik' date='Mar 14 2007, 10:09 AM' post='185270']
bystander,
you just gave way your whole "case", it will interesting to watch how lawyers handle, loss of superise.

erik
bystander,

Erik, do you really think I "accidentally" gave something away. Of course not. It is too late to change past posts by those that do most of the slandering. Every evil charge stated now is just another nail in the coffin.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 14 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]185273[/snapback]

So I take it that you either work for them, or they work for you. Correct? How else would you know that so soon after those comments were posted?

Or were you fibbing?

Unlike you, I said what I meant. End of story. Also, I don't answer your questions anymore. Your "word manipulation" game is a little too tiring.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 14 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #93

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]185269[/snapback]

I am very sure of what are lies and what is truth.

So you believe your statement alleging that Mr. J had committed slander was a "truthful" statement because you are excused from knowing what a word means? blink.gif

Your response suggesting I am arrogant speaks for itself. Continuing to post using the term erroneously suggests more than intellectual sloppiness IMO.

I do find it interesting that you have acknowledged that the Minnesota law firm is considering bringing a case on behalf of TS as I believe he is the one that would need to bring the suit as the plaintiff. Good thing someone has deep pockets to pay for all that hourly rate work at such a prestigious firm since we have been advised no money is coming directly from the 3abn coffers for same.

Erik, I can't help but wonder if the same firm is so convinced they will win on this exact issue they would be willing to take the case on contingency seeing they are going to collect so much from the alleged defendants? dunno.gif

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 14 2007, 12:41 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 14 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 14 2007, 04:35 AM) [snapback]185170[/snapback]

Question: What alleged underage victims are you all referring to? What exactly do you know about them, or any circumstances, other then vague references that they exist? Yes I know that Pickle and Joy claim this, and they got it from Dryden, and they were all quoted in Adventist Todayy, but how do you know there are actually any underage victims?

Why post if you don't know or can't remember the facts?

Roger Clem states that he was victimized in 1988 when he was 16. I got that straight from Roger himself, and you can too if you have the interest. His letter says as much.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 14 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #95

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]185269[/snapback]

I am very sure of what are lies and what is truth. You all underestimate the attorneys that have taken on this case. Mr. J, in his ridiculous post says the attorneys know "my threat" is toothless. roflmao.gif Right. I am not making a threat. The case is what defines whether this suit will be a threat. That is why they took the case. They don't know things like: 1. Mr. J made the statements, he has the burden of proof. 2. they don't know the difference between the first ammendment and slandering a persons character and reputation. 3.I am sure they also "don't know" that in certain parts of the suit, 3 abn might be required to prove the facts in a false allegation towards them.
Nah, they don't know near as much as some of you here. They just took the case for the heck of it knowing they will lose........yah right.

Now Mr. J. you're tough, you can take it. You want to make slanderous statements as in fact and you want to be sued. Ok good. I want to be there when you, yourself have to prove what you have said about TS. This will be especially gratifying when you don't know any of the people involved, don't know anything about them except what you have read in a "chat room" rofl1.gif and have absolutely no connection to, 3abn, The Shelton's or even the alleged victims for that matter. Yes Mr. J. You will certainly have a credible and valid defense when you have no proof whatsoever to bring forward.
You and everyone else can act incensed all you want but you know what I say is truth. Are you willing to go through a nightmare, hire a defense attorney, make a fool of yourself in court, since you, yourself can't prove anything, and then take a chance on paying some huge fines and penalties, all so you can have the enjoyment of slandering someone you don't even know?
Not too smart.

If the statement that follows is true, the blather that precedes is just that... blather. The fact of the matter is Tommy has conceded enough of his issues that I am well within my first amendment rights to deem him a pervert and trumpet it on the 6 o'clock news if I wish.

Unlike the rest of you, I don't profess to have legal knowledge.

You aren't exactly Einstein when it comes to things not related to the law either, bub...

What arrogance.

Does that mean I won't be getting the high water bib overalls, flannel shirt, straw hat and obligatory piece of straw to place in my mouth straight from the Ma and Pa Kettle mail order catalog?

How will I ever deal with such loss...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 14 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 14 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]185279[/snapback]

If the statement that follows is true, the blather that precedes is just that... blather. The fact of the matter is Tommy has conceded enough of his issues that I am well within my first amendment rights to deem him a pervert and trumpet it on the 6 o'clock news if I wish.

You aren't exactly Einstein when it comes to things not related to the law either, bub...
Does that mean I won't be getting the high water bib overalls, flannel shirt, straw hat and obligatory piece of straw to place in my mouth straight from the Ma and Pa Kettle mail order catalog?

How will I ever deal with such loss...

In His service,
Mr. J

Hey if you are satisfied in what you are doing...go right on doing it. After all, you are confident that you know what can or cannot happen to you in court. Knock yourself out...I hope you do.

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 14 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

3ABN has no desire to take this to court. The decision was made after more than a year of insinuations and lies on this forum and save3abn site. This seems to be the only way to get to the truth. I know Observer made the comment that he thought this was a good thing--to get the truth out.

Sister, there is one donor who has offered to cover all costs for the lawyer. Not one penny from donors are going towards this lawsuit. This has been said before, but perhaps you missed that post.

I believe all we want on here is the truth--both sides. Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts. It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

Is anyone willing to try?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 09:05 AM) [snapback]185269[/snapback]

Nah, they don't know near as much as some of you here. They just took the case for the heck of it knowing they will lose........yah right.

As erik said, lawyers get paid to take cases. And, unless they have taken this case on a pro bono basis, they will get paid whether they bring the case to trial, win or lose.

Now Mr. J. you're tough, you can take it. You want to make slanderous statements as in fact and you want to be sued. Ok good. I want to be there when you, yourself have to prove what you have said about TS. This will be especially gratifying when you don't know any of the people involved, don't know anything about them except what you have read in a "chat room" rofl1.gif and have absolutely no connection to, 3abn, The Shelton's or even the alleged victims for that matter. Yes Mr. J. You will certainly have a credible and valid defense when you have no proof whatsoever to bring forward.
You and everyone else can act incensed all you want but you know what I say is truth. Are you willing to go through a nightmare, hire a defense attorney, make a fool of yourself in court, since you, yourself can't prove anything, and then take a chance on paying some huge fines and penalties, all so you can have the enjoyment of slandering someone you don't even know?
Not too smart.

Mr. J may not personally know any of the victims or have personally witnessed them being victimized but he has a brain that can look at evidence and come to opinions and conclusions based on that evidence. Does he really need to hire a defense attorney to defend his right to have and express his opinions? Not in this country.

Now make that red, copy it and fax it off to Minnesota if you wish.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 14 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #99

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]185281[/snapback]

Knock yourself out...I hope you do.

It's your only hope of winning... you lack even the proverbial puncher's chance...

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

Sister, there is one donor who has offered to cover all costs for the lawyer. Not one penny from donors are going towards this lawsuit.

You do realize these two statements are contradictory, don't you?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 14 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Bystander,

in regards to your statement below.

Erik, do you really think I "accidentally" gave something away. Of course not. It is too late to change past posts by those that do most of the slandering. Every evil charge stated now is just another nail in the coffin.

no I do not think you did by mistake, only think you are foolish to go on and on about your case, either you have one or you do not.

so bring or admit you are full of hot air.

I can say with a fairly high degree of being 100% correct that Tommy shelton is in fact a child sexual abuser, based on the signed letter of brad dunning, and of roger clem, also add to that the two letters from the mothers of the unnamed boys that would make 4 cases of abuse of some kind.

now if i am going to be guilty of either slander or libel then you would need to show that one the statements were false.

and secondly that I knew them to be false based on public information, at this point tommy has choosen not to deny anything so the charges in my mind are true.

IF I read in the newspaper that Tommy had sex with some boys, and i then make posts about on the internet that is not slander or libel.

SO i would be careful how you legal beagles play this out, Unless you know for a 100% certain that tommy shelton never once made any type of a sexaul advance on any minor child(under 18) period.

and if that is the case in fact then WHY, WHY would tommy have not issued a simple statement i did do anything of any kind to these boys, and why would 3abn have not sent a letter on tommy behave instead of going straight to the we are going to sue you all.

If you could be so kind has to ask WWJD to reply to my request I made of her, over a week ago.

Erik

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 14 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #101

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 14 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]185286[/snapback]

It's your only hope of winning... you lack even the proverbial puncher's chance...

In His service,
Mr. J
You do realize these two statements are contradictory, don't you?

In His service,
Mr. J

You're right Mr. J. I meant one "person" not donor.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 14 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #102

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, but BS, you can't have it both ways. Either the "Chat Room' as you put it, is of no consequence, not credible or it is credible has an impact and has caused damge to someone, DS, TS. If Awesum, did only hear evidence in said chat room, and also made his comments in said chat room, then there is no problem, no case. By your own admission, said "chat room" is not credible. His comments made in said chat room cannot be any more credible that the information posted from which his comments are formed. If the information has no crediblity, then neither do his comments based on said information. Now, I said that three times three different ways, I hope it is clear.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]185269[/snapback]

I am very sure of what are lies and what is truth. You all underestimate the attorneys that have taken on this case. Mr. J, in his ridiculous post says the attorneys know "my threat" is toothless. roflmao.gif Right. I am not making a threat. The case is what defines whether this suit will be a threat. That is why they took the case. They don't know things like: 1. Mr. J made the statements, he has the burden of proof. 2. they don't know the difference between the first ammendment and slandering a persons character and reputation. 3.I am sure they also "don't know" that in certain parts of the suit, 3 abn might be required to prove the facts in a false allegation towards them.

Not too smart.

Unlike the rest of you, I don't profess to have legal knowledge. I don't need to. That is why those attorneys who specialize in these types of cases, get to do the work. I can't wait to see how many more of you will challenge their knowledge against what You "know". What arrogance.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #103

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

3ABN has no desire to take this to court. The decision was made after more than a year of insinuations and lies on this forum and save3abn site. This seems to be the only way to get to the truth. I know Observer made the comment that he thought this was a good thing--to get the truth out.

Sister, there is one donor who has offered to cover all costs for the lawyer. Not one penny from donors are going towards this lawsuit. This has been said before, but perhaps you missed that post.

I believe all we want on here is the truth--both sides. Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts. It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

Lee,
Will the donor paying for the legal costs be claiming it as a donation to 3abn?

Bless you, Lee. Yes most of us on here want ALL of the truth, whatever side it is from. I have personally been begging for that all along. I am willing to accept your apology and definitely willing to try.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 14 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #104

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

lee,

that would be great but to discuss this your side needs to bring the proof that following in fact did happen.

1. that tommy never has approached any boy or young men for any kind of sexual favors.?

2. that Linda had an affiar with someone anyone before her marriage was ended.?

3. On the money questions, i think the fairest way to handle that one is to pick a independent national auditing company and have them do a tottall check of the books at 3abn, i personally would be willing to put some money up towards paying for this to happen and maybe others would has well.

4. Bring forward statements and or Proof that the letters being present at save3abn.com are false, if in fact some or all of the made are false.

Lee, when i first came to this site about year ago, and started reading i was 100 % sure danny was being falsely attacked, but after reading danny and walts own words i found that they left a lot of room for doubt, and then when others came forward with first hand personal information it really changed my mind.

so if 3abn and Danny are about putting any end to this then lets get all the facts on the table, this forum is a place were that can happen, because the otherside is already here, my guess is that they have a lot more to say, and they also should place all there information on the table, truth is never, never, never scared of public display, even when it is tough to do. Look at the cross that was the truth about God hanging in wide space for all to see, nothing being held back. 3abn claims to want to follow Jesus example in this matter then let the Truth hang out for all to see, not in some court room. or better yet open up forum at 3abn's website about the truth make open discussion of the Facts.

I look forward to discussing the facts of these matters with you and others.

Erik

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 14 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #105

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

3ABN has no desire to take this to court. The decision was made after more than a year of insinuations and lies on this forum and save3abn site.

Please oh please, list the lies.

This seems to be the only way to get to the truth.

No, it isn't. All we have to do is have genuine, open, two-way communication.

Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts.

Amen, and gladly accepted.

It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, ...

Biblical Christianity doesn't work that way in situation like this. There is no forgiveness without attempts at restitution, and restitution is in order. After that we can talk about forgetting the past.

... both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

Of course. I am.

If you are MolLee, let's think back to my polite correspondence of October 3, 10, 16, and 17. Let's go back to that. John Lomacang promised me that I could see the phone card phone records documenting hundreds of hours of phone calls between Linda and Dr. Abrahamsen. That promise was broken, and there was a refusal to answer very simple questions, like whether the hundreds of hours were actual time spent on the phone or billed units.

Let's go back to that and discuss the matter like Christian men and women. Are there really such phone records? If so, how much actual time do they represent? Of that actual time, how much time were calls made to Dr. Abrahamsen and not Johann, Irmgard, and Nathan?

Really, I could care less if John lied to me IF there is a willingness to come clean and apologize. And unlike some folks, I am not the kind of person who will then use an apology to crucify someone else.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church