Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:34 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Nuggie
post Mar 31 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #166

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 07:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

You didn't ask me, but I know better then to ask my Pastor as he was already here, As a concerned christian he tried to point out how none of this was being handled biblically, tried to point out the christian and biblical principles to follow, and was then insulted and got the boot. And he wasn't even taking sides. She's welcome as a visitor, I know that without asking also, but I know she won't be ministering.

Whether Linda was photographed in bed with the Doctor or not, she chose him over her husband and her ministry, normal people outside this petty little 3ABN world know that's just wrong.

The brethren also know *if* she didn't commit adultery, then she had no business agreeing to and signing divorce papers knowing it was unbiblical, and adultery is why Danny was divorcing her. Either she's an adulteress, or a liar, possibly both, and considering all this stink she's involved in, and behind here, no, she won't be singing or speaking at my Church without some serious repentance and change.

You asked.

And the sad part is, most people I've talked to didn't find all this out from either Danny or 3ABN, we found it all out from Linda's defenders and the 3ABN accusers...

If I had any doubt before that you have some serious issues, this post just erased all of that... blink.gif ...there isn't anything that I can say in response to this post that wouldn't get me in trouble with the moderators, so I'll just soapzip.gif .

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 31 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #167

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

You didn't ask me, but I know better then to ask my Pastor as he was already here, As a concerned christian he tried to point out how none of this was being handled biblically, tried to point out the christian and biblical principles to follow, and was then insulted and got the boot. And he wasn't even taking sides. She's welcome as a visitor, I know that without asking also, but I know she won't be ministering.

Whether Linda was photographed in bed with the Doctor or not, she chose him over her husband and her ministry, normal people outside this petty little 3ABN world know that's just wrong.

The brethren also know *if* she didn't commit adultery, then she had no business agreeing to and signing divorce papers knowing it was unbiblical, and adultery is why Danny was divorcing her. Either she's an adulteress, or a liar, possibly both, and considering all this stink she's involved in, and behind here, no, she won't be singing or speaking at my Church without some serious repentance and change.

You asked.

And the sad part is, most people I've talked to didn't find all this out from either Danny or 3ABN, we found it all out from Linda's defenders and the 3ABN accusers...

so without a clue.... and I am happy not to belong to your church.... its that attitude that I wonder how the church even keeps members.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 31 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #168

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 06:51 PM) [snapback]189190[/snapback]

Don't feel sorry for me, You apparently find Jesus' words and commands appalling also.

Sin is sin and wrong is wrong, and those who condone it, and excuse it, do not love, they hate.

First, I would like to see a list of links to where SSOM has given any indication that she finds Jesus' words and commands appalling. That is a pretty darn big charge you are leveling there, Aletheia.

Second, I can see what you are saying here. Danny has definitely condoned, excused and minimized Tommy's behavior. So that means he hates, right? What about you? Have you condoned or excused any sinful or wrong behavior in your postings here?

Perhaps you might want to rethink your statements a bit. Just a thought...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #169

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 31 2007, 07:13 PM) [snapback]189196[/snapback]

Perhaps you might want to rethink your statements a bit. Just a thought...

"Aletheia" is rethinking, she/he has edited the post he/she made three times now...

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 31 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #170

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 31 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]189197[/snapback]

"Aletheia" is rethinking, she/he has edited the post he/she made three times now...

That's because some focus on typo's and mispellings and twist words.

The meaning of what I have said hasn't changed once.

And all find fault with my character or spirit, but not one of you can address the fact that plain and simple Linda chose another man over her husband and ministry, and agreed to a divorce for adultery, yet claims she was innocent.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #171

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]189199[/snapback]

And all find fault with my character or spirit, but not one of you can address the fact that plain and simple Linda chose another man over her husband and ministry, and agreed to a divorce for adultery, yet claims she was innocent.

I know this voice from somewhere....where is that....darn, I know it know it...yes, that's it! I've got it now!! Sheww....feel better now.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 31 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #172

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

You asked.

you and your pastor appear to be hateful as well as unchristlike.... glad I don't know where you attend because I would steer everyone away from your church.....

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]189199[/snapback]

you have no proof... remember you were not a witness.... I am not finding fault... I am telling you that you are not the kind of person I would ever want to associate with..... ever....

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 31 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #173

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

She agreed to the divorce but that doesn't mean that, by default, she chose another man over her husband or ministry.

That your pastor would get insulted and given the boot when he wasn't choosing sides, only attempting to line out the biblical principles he saw speaks awfully poorly of the folks in that Indiana country church.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 31 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]189199[/snapback]

Aletheia, how can you possibly know why linda signed those papers. You protest when others claim to know what you are thinking. You do not know what Linda was thinking.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 31 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #175

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 31 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]189202[/snapback]

She agreed to the divorce but that doesn't mean that, by default, she chose another man over her husband or ministry.

That your pastor would get insulted and given the boot when he wasn't choosing sides, only attempting to line out the biblical principles he saw speaks awfully poorly of the folks in that Indiana country church.

PB, you are talking nonsense...

She was fired for refusing to give up that man.

She was divorced for refusing to give up that man.

Have you not read about all the times she was counseled to, and advised to, and asked to, and either agreed and kept on talking to him, or refused to?

If your son had a Doctor who your husband strongly objected to, because you were spending hours on the phone with him, what would you do PB? find a new Doctor or give your husband the boot and keep the Doctor, agree to a divorce for adultery, and then fly to Europe to see him without your son? ( that happened, even Johann posted that)

Wake up and smell the postum!

Your second paragraph I don't even understand, it bears no relation to what I posted or reality...
my Church didn't boot him, he's no longer posting here, get it now?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 31 2007, 08:43 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 31 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #176

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]189206[/snapback]

PB, you are talking nonsense...

She was fired for refusing to give up that man.

She was divorced for refusing to give up that man.

Have you not read about all the times she was counseled to, and advised to, and asked to, and either agreed and kept on talking to him, or refused to?

If your son had a Doctor who your husband strongly objected to, because you were spending hours on the phone with him, what would you do PB? find a new Doctor or give your husband the boot and keep the Doctor, agree to a divorce for adultery, and then fly to Europe to see him without your son? ( that happened, even Johann posted that)

Wake up and smell the postum!
Your second paragraph I don't even understand, it bears no relation to what I posted or reality...

you know a whole lot for not being a witness... and in fact you don't sound like the usual person that posts under this moniker..... you are filled with much more haterade.... you need to put that down and step away..... really you do....

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 31 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #177

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Steve, where do you get these graphics from??? rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 31 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]189208[/snapback]

you know a whole lot for not being a witness... and in fact you don't sound like the usual person that posts under this moniker..... you are filled with much more haterade.... you need to put that down and step away..... really you do....

IPB Image

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #178

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 31 2007, 07:42 PM) [snapback]189208[/snapback]

IPB Image

Yep, for sure...it's more of that "3abn Jesus" again.
(I wanted to see your graphic again Clay giggle.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 31 2007, 08:58 PM
Post #179

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 31 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]189208[/snapback]

IPB Image

(I wanted to see your graphic again Clay )

ME too notworthy.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 31 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 10:36 PM) [snapback]189206[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I don't feel like fighting, but I wanted to ask you a question. You stated twice in your posts tonight that Linda agreed to a divorce for adultery.

I think this brings up a point which should be looked at.

Have you seen the divorce papers? What were the grounds for divorce given at the time?

I think that may be an important piece of information. If you have not seen it, could you try to find out and let the boards know?

No trick, No sarcasm, No arguing. Your post just caused that question to come to mind. Would you check it out please?

L4T

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church