Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:38 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Panama_Pete
post Mar 31 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #196

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

Whether Linda was photographed in bed with the Doctor or not, she chose him over her husband and her ministry , normal people outside this petty little 3ABN world know that's just wrong.

Linda chose nobody except her son Nathan Moore. Nathan went to Norway for treatments related to drug addiction at Dr. Abrahamsen's clinic. Linda Shelton has stated that in writing.

Dr. Arild Abrahmsen chose nobody and has stated in writing that he chose nobody.

Any statements over who Linda chose is just your own conjecture. Any statements about how much time Linda spent on the phone, or who was on the other end of the phone line, or what private counselors said, is also conjecture.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

If your son had a Doctor who your husband strongly objected to, because you were spending hours on the phone with him, what would you do PB? find a new Doctor

It's not Danny Shelton's place to decide which doctor Nathan Moore chooses. Danny is not Nathan's father. Nathan isn't required to choose a doctor that makes Danny Shelton happy. Nathan is a grown man, but he'll always be Linda's son.

The facts are that Nathan Moore chose Dr. Arild Abrahamsen. That is the way it was. It is Nathan Moore's life to live and it is Nathan's right to choose whatever doctor he pleases. The only person that could "find a new doctor" is the man named Nathan Moore. Not Danny. Not Linda.

Therefore, asking PB if Linda should "find a new doctor" bypasses the patient, Nathan Moore, as though Nathan doesn't exist or that Nathan isn't a man who makes decisions for himself.

As for Linda's phone calls to Nathan's doctor. I have seen no evidence that those phone calls were any longer than what Linda and Dr. Abrhamsen have stated they were.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 31 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #197

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 31 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]189229[/snapback]

Give Alethia the benefit of the doubt. She did not see your post L4T--perhaps she will be back on later, I don't know. Look at the time of your post and the time of hers...just a few minutes apart.

Lee,

Scan back a little, she did answer me, and I answered her back.

Thanks,
L4T

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]189216[/snapback]

I don't have time for your kinda mess... sadwalk.gif

....which is why you have managed 3.8 POSTS PER DAY since joining...

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 31 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #199

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I didn't see any scripture included in your post. To which words of Jesus are you referring?

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 06:51 PM) [snapback]189190[/snapback]

Don't feel sorry for me, You apparently find Jesus' words and commands appalling also.

Sin is sin and wrong is wrong, and those who condone it, and excuse it, do not love, they hate.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #200

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 31 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]189224[/snapback]

Snoopy, don't let thet "3abnJesus" hurt you. There are many REAL christians, in every church. We need you, they need you, and if we don't stick together, the church will only be full of these types of Jesus'...so, hang with us, we love you!

hug.gif

Thank you, ssom!!! She/he just brought up all kinds of ugly memories for me...

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 31 2007, 10:16 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #201

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 31 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]189237[/snapback]

hug.gif
Thank you, ssom!!! She just brought up all kinds of ugly memories for me...

I know, I feel your pain too...I have had to learn to see the differnces and realize that's just how it's going to be while we are on this planet.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 31 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #202

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

You have that backwards, Aletheia. Danny has to prove that she chose another man over him, since he made the initial charge. Besides, it wasn't even his first charge. That was of spiritual adultery. He only came up with the rest after being pressed about the validity of the first false acusstaion.

Now, to try to be fair, if you ca basically saying that she persued a relationship of which her husband did not approve, I would have more understanding. Still just as wrong, but I would understand. He would then be asking her to choose between him and her son, which I don't believe it was the first time.

However, can you answer where Danny was while this "relationship" was developing? Why she ahd so much time to be on the home, taking trips, etc. as Danny accuses? I have said this before. If Danny had been there as man of the house, going with Linda to Norway, picking up the phone to check with the Dr. about Nathan's progress, being Linda's shoulder to cry on, being priest of his home and leading out spiritually IN HIS HOME, during this most trying time, then Linda's contact with the Dr. with have been comsiderably less, don't you think? I have asked this before, but none of you have answered. Where was Danny?

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]189199[/snapback]

That's because some focus on typo's and mispellings and twist words.

The meaning of what I have said hasn't changed once.

And all find fault with my character or spirit, but not one of you can address the fact that plain and simple Linda chose another man over her husband and ministry, and agreed to a divorce for adultery, yet claims she was innocent.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 31 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #203

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]189220[/snapback]

Thanks for responding on topic. smile.gif
Yes I have seen the divorce papers, no adultey isn't listed. It is my understanding that you can no longer divorce your spouse, and list the grounds as adultery, in this sinful world.

Aletheia,

After asking you the questions I did, I searched for Guam Divorce in Google.

I came up with the web site www.GuamDivorces.com. At this web site, I found the following information

Are there other grounds for divorce?

Beside irreconcilable differences, , the other grounds for divorce under the Guam Code

(a) Adultery.

( b ) Extreme cruelty.

( c) Willful desertion.

(d) Willful neglect.

(e) Habitual intemperance.

(f) Conviction of Felony.

(g) irreconcilable differences.

With this information, one would have to come to the conclusion that if (a) Adultery was not listed as the grounds for the divorce, then it would be Danny who falsely obtained the divorce.

Either he had no proof of adultery, or when he stated some other reason on the divorce papers, he did not have biblical grounds for the divorce.

I would be interested in seeing what he listed for grounds on the documentation.

L4T

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 31 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #204

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 10:55 PM) [snapback]189241[/snapback]

Aletheia,

After asking you the questions I did, I searched for Guam Divorce in Google.

I came up with the web site www.GuamDivorces.com. At this web site, I found the following information
With this information, one would have to come to the conclusion that if (a) Adultery was not listed as the grounds for the divorce, then it would be Danny who falsely obtained the divorce.

Either he had no proof of adultery, or when he stated some other reason on the divorce papers, he did not have biblical grounds for the divorce.

I would be interested in seeing what he listed for grounds on the documentation.

L4T

L4T,

Since Aletheia has seen the divorce papers she should have no difficulty getting that information for you.

Thanks for your research, you were one step ahead of me. wave.gif

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 31 2007, 10:06 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 31 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #205

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Now, I am really just asking, but you can still file for divorce citing "adultery" in some states can't you? Cindy was saying you can't, and I know she maybe partly right becauae I am almost positive that here in Cali ithe term used is irreconcillable differences. However, I know that the adultery, etc. willplay a part int he division of the marital property, custody of children, etc. now Am I anywhere near right? Asking.......just in case! LOL!!! rofl1.gif Now, seriously, asking. smile.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 31 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #206

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]189216[/snapback]

And still no one can address the post and points.... The issue with you all when it comes to those you disagree with is never with what is written, but with who wrote it.

So be it...
see ya--

I don't have time for your kinda mess... sadwalk.gif

not sure why ya'll even talk to this person. wallbash.gif bangin.gif slow down on the kool-aid al.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 31 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]189219[/snapback]

Lookin4truth,

I can only tell you what i have read and that is it was an uncontested divorce. I have never seen it posted anywhere that any of the legal documents filed referred to adultery. Instead those that support what Dan Shelton did spin it and say it was a lie for Linda to even sign the papers if she knew that he thought she was committing adultery. IT is the most convoluted reasoning i have seen on any point.

Just my 2 cents

i totally agree. not only is it convoluted (non)reasoning, it's repulsive and shouldn't be repeated or addressed.
Just my 2 cents

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 31 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #207

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]189228[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I understand the direction you are coming from, when you say she didn't have to, but if Danny has stated the marriage was over (And he did in his email about the gun), and if he filed for the divorce, I don't understand how you can blame her. She didn't want it, but saw it was over.

None of us know what was said in private conversations.

(1Co 7:15) But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

L4T

If your spouse stated you were a thief and a murderer would you agree? No one would if they were innocent, nor would anyone agree to being a adulteress if they weren't!

Let's be real here!

Read that gun statement again.. it's about trust in a relationship, and none of the following e-mails add up to him wanting the relationship to be over.

Let the unbeliever depart? ok, if they want to -- that is separation.

There are many legit reasons for that. And by the way Linda departed and bought a trailer before the divorce... was she the unbeliever departing according to your cited scripture?

Putting your spouse aside, is not departing and being separated and living as if you are still married in the sight of God, that refers to divorce.

You might want to look at that all again...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 31 2007, 10:28 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 31 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #208

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 31 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]189224[/snapback]

Snoopy, don't let thet "3abnJesus" hurt you. There are many REAL christians, in every church. We need you, they need you, and if we don't stick together, the church will only be full of these types of Jesus'...so, hang with us, we love you!

AMEN AND AMEN. it's the SDA message that matters snoopy, not the hypocrits in the pews. there will always be those. sometimes we just have to decide to "be" a blessing instead of expect one. know what i mean?

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]189228[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I understand the direction you are coming from, when you say she didn't have to, but if Danny has stated the marriage was over (And he did in his email about the gun), and if he filed for the divorce, I don't understand how you can blame her. She didn't want it, but saw it was over.

None of us know what was said in private conversations.

(1Co 7:15) But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

L4T

well, think about it folks. it's like she woke up in the twilight zone and for several months everyone around her started acting like a psycho. how does one's brain process all that? i'd have signed the papers from afar. very afar.

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 31 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]189230[/snapback]

And that in itself speaks worlds about the pastor, too!!! I've been here a couple of months now, and the only folks I've seen "get the boot" were those who could not play nice in the sandbox...

Could you at least tell what part of Indiana you are in - north, south, middle, east, west...? I want to be SURE not to ever COME CLOSE to your church...........or your pastor..........

...disgusting....
GOOD GRIEF!!!

you forgot to mention "Charilie Brown" hiya.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 31 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Uncontested Divorce. The Guam courts will grant a seven day uncontested divorce if both parties are in agreement to the terms of the divorce. As a general rule, the grounds for a seven-day uncontested divorce are irreconcilable differences. The total cost for an uncontested divorce for Guam residents is $650 ($500 attorney fee plus $150 court filing fees).

Contested Divorce. In the event that one party of a marriage desires a divorce and the other does not, or if both parties desire a divorce but do not agree on the terms, child custody, property settlement, etc., the divorce becomes contested. The grounds for divorce may be expanded to include adultery, extreme mental cruelty, etc. The time and costs required to obtain a contested divorce will vary depending on the merits of each case. Costs include attorney fees and court costs. A contested divorce is billed at $150 per hour plus court costs with a $1,000 retainer.

The quote above is from www.guamdivorce.net (Ross E. Putnam, Attorney at Law).

It shows that the grounds for an UNCONTESTED divorce is IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES. If Danny wanted to claim ADULTERY, he would have to choose a CONTESTED DIVORCE.

It seems to me he chose the quickest, cheapest way. He did not choose the way that would justify his claim of adultery.

I wonder if he had chosen to go the biblical route, and divorce only for adultery, if Linda would have still agreed to sign the papers.

This is why it is important to see the papers. If they say adultery, and Linda signed them, it would show she agreed to the grounds. If it says irreconcilable differences, then Danny did not divorce on biblical grounds.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #210

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 31 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]189251[/snapback]

AMEN AND AMEN. it's the SDA message that matters snoopy, not the hypocrits in the pews. there will always be those. sometimes we just have to decide to "be" a blessing instead of expect one. know what i mean?
well, think about it folks. it's like she woke up in the twilight zone and for several months everyone around her started acting like a psycho. how does one's brain process all that? i'd have signed the papers from afar. very afar.
you forgot to mention "Charilie Brown" hiya.gif

You know, I thought about my good friend Charlie when I said that. But I didn't want to drag him into this right here and now for fear he might accidentally visit Aletheia's church...

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church