Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Aletheia
post Mar 31 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #181

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

And still no one can address the post and points.... The issue with you all when it comes to those you disagree with is never with what is written, but with who wrote it.

So be it...

see ya--

I don't have time for your kinda mess... sadwalk.gif

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 31 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #182

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]189216[/snapback]

And still no one can address the post and points.... The issue with you all when it comes to those you disagree with is never with what is written, but with who wrote it.

So be it...
see ya--

I did address your post and your point, concerning the grounds for divorce.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 31 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #183

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]189216[/snapback]

So be it...
see ya--

haterade will do that to you......

IPB Image

the reality is we have no time for your mess.... but you are more than welcome to continue to post it....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 31 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #184

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]189217[/snapback]

Lookin4truth,

I can only tell you what i have read and that is it was an uncontested divorce. I have never seen it posted anywhere that any of the legal documents filed referred to adultery. Instead those that support what Dan Shelton did spin it and say it was a lie for Linda to even sign the papers if she knew that he thought she was committing adultery. IT is the most convoluted reasoning i have seen on any point.

Just my 2 cents

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 31 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #185

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]189215[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I don't feel like fighting, but I wanted to ask you a question. You stated twice in your posts tonight that Linda agreed to a divorce for adultery.

I think this brings up a point which should be looked at.

Have you seen the divorce papers? What were the grounds for divorce given at the time?

I think that may be an important piece of information. If you have not seen it, could you try to find out and let the boards know?

No trick, No sarcasm, No arguing. Your post just caused that question to come to mind. Would you check it out please?

L4T

Thanks for responding on topic. smile.gif

Yes I have seen the divorce papers, no adultey isn't listed. It is my understanding that you can no longer divorce your spouse, and list the grounds as adultery, in this sinful world.

That doesn't change Jesus' commands, or what was going on between Linda and Danny.

For a true Christian the only biblical reason for divorce are laid out in scripture.

Linda knew what she was being accused of, and why she was being divorced.. and she agreed to it.

She didn't have to, Danny would probably still have been granted a divorce but a contested one, proclaiming to the court and all the world that she didn't agree to it. Their divorce was a uncontested divorce, meaning they agreed to all terms and just asked the judge to validate it.

Do these things matter?

To God they do. We need to stand for his principles and truth, always.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 31 2007, 09:22 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #186

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 31 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]189218[/snapback]

haterade will do that to you......

IPB Image

the reality is we have no time for your mess.... but you are more than welcome to continue to post it....

Well, we shall see if he/she really stays away, or just sits anonymous....would hate to see "aletheia" waste any more precious time here.

wooops, spoke to late!

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 31 2007, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #187

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

You didn't ask me, but I know better then to ask my Pastor as he was already here, As a concerned christian he tried to point out how none of this was being handled biblically, tried to point out the christian and biblical principles to follow, and was then insulted and got the boot. And he wasn't even taking sides. She's welcome as a visitor, I know that without asking also, but I know she won't be ministering.

Whether Linda was photographed in bed with the Doctor or not, she chose him over her husband and her ministry, normal people outside this petty little 3ABN world know that's just wrong.

The brethren also know *if* she didn't commit adultery, then she had no business agreeing to and signing divorce papers knowing it was unbiblical, and adultery is why Danny was divorcing her. Either she's an adulteress, or a liar, possibly both, and considering all this stink she's involved in, and behind here, no, she won't be singing or speaking at my Church without some serious repentance and change.

You asked.

And the sad part is, most people I've talked to didn't find all this out from either Danny or 3ABN, we found it all out from Linda's defenders and the 3ABN accusers...

Hey Aletheia,

Thank you so much for your display of ugliness. I thought you might be interested to know, it is PRECISELY this attitude that drove me OUT of the SDA church years ago... I have yet to return, and attitudes such as yours keep reminding me why... You have reaffirmed my decision!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 31 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #188

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

don't worry L4T that person is not interested in truth or dialog.... they are interested in truth-bending.....

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #189

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 31 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]189222[/snapback]

Hey Aletheia,

Thank you so much for your display of ugliness. I thought you might be interested to know, it is PRECISELY this attitude that drove me OUT of the SDA church years ago... I have yet to return, and attitudes such as yours keep reminding me why... You have reaffirmed my decision!!!!!!

Snoopy, don't let thet "3abnJesus" hurt you. There are many REAL christians, in every church. We need you, they need you, and if we don't stick together, the church will only be full of these types of Jesus'...so, hang with us, we love you!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 31 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #190

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]189220[/snapback]

Yes I have seen the divorce papers, no adultey isn't listed. It is my understanding that you can no longer divorce your spouse, and list the grounds as adultery, in this sinful world.

That doesn't change Jesus' commands, or what was going on between Linda and Danny.

For a true Christian the only biblical reason for divorce are laid out in scripture.

Linda knew what she was being accused of, and why she was being divorced.. and she agreed to it.

She didn't have to, Danny would probably still have been granted a divorce but a contested one, showing she didn't agree to it.

Do these things matter?

Aletheia must be possessed with the spirit of another person... she has never been so coherent or convinced of what she posts.... its either the haterade or someone else posting for her.....

Or maybe the "collective" spent the sabbath hours getting their comments together so they could be posted when the 3abn forum reopened......

all this from a person who was not a witness..... amazing....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #191

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]189206[/snapback]

PB, you are talking nonsense...

She was fired for refusing to give up that man.

She was divorced for refusing to give up that man.

Have you not read about all the times she was counseled to, and advised to, and asked to, and either agreed and kept on talking to him, or refused to?

If your son had a Doctor who your husband strongly objected to, because you were spending hours on the phone with him, what would you do PB? find a new Doctor or give your husband the boot and keep the Doctor, agree to a divorce for adultery, and then fly to Europe to see him without your son? ( that happened, even Johann posted that)

Wake up and smell the postum!
Your second paragraph I don't even understand, it bears no relation to what I posted or reality...
my Church didn't boot him, he's no longer posting here, get it now?

Alethia, if you had a son who your husband strongly objected to, what would you do???????

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 31 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #192

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 31 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]189225[/snapback]

all this from a person who was not a witness..... amazing....

What is even more amazing is do i recall correctly that Aletheia has not met Danny? Was that not something she recently posted? Is he now sharing his divorce papers with the public?

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 31 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #193

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]189220[/snapback]

She didn't have to, Danny would probably still have been granted a divorce but a contested one, showing she didn't agree to it.

Do these things matter?

Aletheia,

I understand the direction you are coming from, when you say she didn't have to, but if Danny has stated the marriage was over (And he did in his email about the gun), and if he filed for the divorce, I don't understand how you can blame her. She didn't want it, but saw it was over.

None of us know what was said in private conversations.

(1Co 7:15) But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

L4T

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 31 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Give Alethia the benefit of the doubt. She did not see your post L4T--perhaps she will be back on later, I don't know. Look at the time of your post and the time of hers...just a few minutes apart.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #195

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]189206[/snapback]

Your second paragraph I don't even understand, it bears no relation to what I posted or reality...
my Church didn't boot him, he's no longer posting here, get it now?

And that in itself speaks worlds about the pastor, too!!! I've been here a couple of months now, and the only folks I've seen "get the boot" were those who could not play nice in the sandbox...

Could you at least tell what part of Indiana you are in - north, south, middle, east, west...? I want to be SURE not to ever COME CLOSE to your church...........or your pastor..........

...disgusting....

GOOD GRIEF!!!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church