Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:42 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
princessdi
post Mar 31 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #226

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

...reconciliation he claimed to be after when he came here..............
QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 09:02 PM) [snapback]189274[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I quoted from two Guam divorce sites. Both said that the grounds could be stated.

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this yourself, but you did not state whether you were divorced in Guam or not. The laws are different in Guam than in the States (Guam is a U.S. Territory), or people would just get a divorce on the mainland.

The main reason for going to Guam for a divorce is to get it QUICK. That would cause me to ask the question, What was the hurry? If he had filed in the State of Illinois, there would have NO DOUBT been a waiting period, and that may have given time for reconciliation.

IF Linda was guilty, the waiting period may have given her time to come to her senses, and leave the Dr.

L4T

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Mar 31 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #227

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 31 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]189274[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I quoted from two Guam divorce sites. Both said that the grounds could be stated.

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this yourself, but you did not state whether you were divorced in Guam or not. The laws are different in Guam than in the States (Guam is a U.S. Territory), or people would just get a divorce on the mainland.

The main reason for going to Guam for a divorce is to get it QUICK. That would cause me to ask the question, What was the hurry? If he had filed in the State of Illinois, there would have NO DOUBT been a waiting period, and that may have given time for reconciliation.

IF Linda was guilty, the waiting period may have given her time to come to her senses, and leave the Dr.

L4T

There is no waiting period on uncontested divorces in Illinois at least not here in Southern Illinois. Mine was uncontested. It was filed within a week we had a court date which my ex didn't even have to be there for & it was granted.

Now on contested then you both have to actually be there with lawyers, etc. & depending on how much you were "fighting" over on how long it would have taken. BUT to me for Danny saying that he wanted to work things out, etc. why would you file a quickie divorce? Why not file in Illinois where you live & let it take its course which maybe during that time you could reconcile if that is really what you wanted all along. dunno.gif

This post has been edited by Hersheys99: Mar 31 2007, 11:16 PM

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 31 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #228

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]189206[/snapback]

PB, you are talking nonsense...

She was fired for refusing to give up that man.

She was divorced for refusing to give up that man.

Have you not read about all the times she was counseled to, and advised to, and asked to, and either agreed and kept on talking to him, or refused to?

If your son had a Doctor who your husband strongly objected to, because you were spending hours on the phone with him, what would you do PB? find a new Doctor or give your husband the boot and keep the Doctor, agree to a divorce for adultery, and then fly to Europe to see him without your son? ( that happened, even Johann posted that)

Wake up and smell the postum!
Your second paragraph I don't even understand, it bears no relation to what I posted or reality...
my Church didn't boot him, he's no longer posting here, get it now?

"Wake up and smell the postum!"

Where, oh where, have we heard these words before! Anybody care to make your guess? Was it that old lady from St Louis? Hum... Oh, I'm sorry. I am not supposed to try to discover persona's identities... I'm gone, over and out. Now back to the Lion's Den Games...

1. "She was fired for refusing to give up that man." Alethia

Fran: IMO Wrongful dismissal! Good Court Case!

2. "She was divorced for refusing to give up that man." Alethia

Fran: She did NOT commit adultery! IMO There are NO grounds for that divorce!

3. "Have you not read about all the times she was counseled to, and advised to, and asked to, and either agreed and kept on talking to him, or refused to? Alethia

Fran: I would have done the same thing! I have children! IMO, What does this have to do with this subject?

4. "If your son had a Doctor who your husband strongly objected to, because you were spending hours on the phone with him, what would you do PB? find a new Doctor or give your husband the boot and keep the Doctor, agree to a divorce for adultery, and then fly to Europe to see him without your son? ( that happened, even Johann posted that)" Alethia

Fran: Don't know about PB, but I would do what was good for my son! Hands Down! IMO, Any husband that would demand the son change doctors in the midst of treatment, does not have his wife's welfare or his stepsons interests at heart. It is clear that it was a power struggle. My way or NO way! Linda did exactly what I would have done! IMO, What she did was NOT IMMORAL in any way, shape, or form!

Fran: There is none so blind as those who refuse to see!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Mar 31 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #229

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 30 2007, 05:07 AM) [snapback]188937[/snapback]

Once the truth about Danny comes out in a court of law, alot of people's eyes will be opened. So, come on Danny, bring on the lawsuits, everyone is waiting.

Don't hold your breath, sister....one cannot file a lawsuit for this reason.....and I suspect Danny is full of the same hot air Donald Trump is when he said he was suing Rosie O'Donnell...

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 30 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]189041[/snapback]

The Lindanites write letters and call Churches, and places they hear 3ABN have been invited to or are appearing at, and bad mouth them, they have posted about calling local stations and sattelite co and asking for the hope channel instead, etc etc etc.

It's sick, and as usual the pots keep calling the kettle black.

Now this is a stereotype...I would probably be classified as a Lindanite, yet I didn't do any of those things....MY CHURCH'S PASTOR sits on the 3ABN board, yet I still have not approached him....so kindly stop making general statements about a group of people because stereotypes are never "one size fits all".....no.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

Whether Linda was photographed in bed with the Doctor or not, she chose him over her husband and her ministry, normal people outside this petty little 3ABN world know that's just wrong.

Please explain why you believe she chose the doctor over her husband...I don't want to jump to conclusions about what you are thinking...

The brethren also know *if* she didn't commit adultery, then she had no business agreeing to and signing divorce papers knowing it was unbiblical, and adultery is why Danny was divorcing her.

This is not true....folks sign divorce papers all the time because they know their spouses aren't coming back and they want to move on...this does not speak to the guilt or innocence of any parties to a divorce...it is simply strategic maneuvering...a lot of it being in the legal arena...

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]189206[/snapback]

Wake up and smell the postum!

rofl1.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]189220[/snapback]

It is my understanding that you can no longer divorce your spouse, and list the grounds as adultery, in this sinful world.

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will bet my LAW DEGREE on it!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 31 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]189222[/snapback]

Hey Aletheia,

Thank you so much for your display of ugliness. I thought you might be interested to know, it is PRECISELY this attitude that drove me OUT of the SDA church years ago... I have yet to return, and attitudes such as yours keep reminding me why... You have reaffirmed my decision!!!!!!

Snoopy, one size does NOT fit all! Just because some folks display "ugliness" in the church does not mean everyone else does!!! Don't let the actions of whomever turned you away from the church be a representation to you of what folks in teh church are like! We are not all the same! There are still loving, Christ-like people in the church!!!!

This post has been edited by LadyTenor: Mar 31 2007, 11:37 PM

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Apr 1 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #230

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Apr 1 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]189283[/snapback]

[Snoopy, one size does NOT fit all! Just because some folks display "ugliness" in the church does not mean everyone else does!!! Don't let the actions of whomever turned you away from the church be a representation to you of what folks in teh church are like! We are not all the same! There are still loving, Christ-like people in the church!!!! [/size][/font][/color]

LadyTenor,

That is almost verbatim what my family has been telling me!! I keep trying to keep an open mind, but then people like A....well, never mind....keep reminding me of the old ugliness.

After calming down and taking a deep breath, obviously you and others are right. Sometimes its just one step forward and two steps back, you know?

What's really cool is that there is a lot of love here at BSDA. I like it here a lot. There are some very genuine people here, and I can see it as an opportunity to learn a lot from you all - a very SMART group of people! I feel blessed to have been lead here!

Snoopy

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 1 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #231

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

normal people outside this petty little 3ABN world know that's just wrong.

A freudian slip perhaps?

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Apr 1 2007, 01:04 AM) [snapback]189287[/snapback]

What's really cool is that there is a lot of love here at BSDA. I like it here a lot. There are some very genuine people here, and I can see it as an opportunity to learn a lot from you all - a very SMART group of people! I feel blessed to have been lead here!

Snoopy

Me too Snoopy, me too.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Apr 1 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #232

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Apr 1 2007, 01:36 AM) [snapback]189283[/snapback]

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will bet my LAW DEGREE on it!!!!!!!!

List any state in the union where the grounds can be "adultery" as a the grounds for divorce. If memory serves all of the states are no-fault and they do not consider "adultery" grounds for divorce. Is your law degree in the US or the UK? There is a difference between the two.

Can you prove such in order to save your legal degree?

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Apr 1 2007, 01:36 AM
Post #233

Member No.: 2,894

wallbash.gif

This post has been edited by Hawk: Apr 1 2007, 01:57 AM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Apr 1 2007, 01:50 AM
Post #234

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Hawk @ Apr 1 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]189306[/snapback]

Asking for the Hope Channel instead of asking for 3ABN is sick!? blink.gif
Will Danny be singing or speaking at your church without some serious repentance or change regarding his sexual molestation of his stepdaughter? Does sexual molestation of one's stepdaughter qualify as adultery at 3ABN?

Now, that's a VERY good question. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Observer
post Apr 1 2007, 04:46 AM
Post #235

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]189220[/snapback]

Thanks for responding on topic. smile.gif

Yes I have seen the divorce papers, no adultey isn't listed. It is my understanding that you can no longer divorce your spouse, and list the grounds as adultery, in this sinful world.

That doesn't change Jesus' commands, or what was going on between Linda and Danny.

For a true Christian the only biblical reason for divorce are laid out in scripture.

Linda knew what she was being accused of, and why she was being divorced.. and she agreed to it.

She didn't have to, Danny would probably still have been granted a divorce but a contested one, proclaiming to the court and all the world that she didn't agree to it. Their divorce was a uncontested divorce, meaning they agreed to all terms and just asked the judge to validate it.

Do these things matter?

To God they do. We need to stand for his principles and truth, always.

The only thing that can honestly be said, is that Linda agreed to the grounds for the divorce that were stated in the legal proceedings in Guam. As you have acknowledged that those proceedings did not list adultery, you cannot say that Linda agreed to a divorce based upon adultery.

The record of the Guam divorce stands. That is what she agreed to, not some other spin of the facts.

Let us carry this one step further. Let us say that prior to the legal filing, during the time that Danny and Linda were discussing their marital future, Linda had told Danny that she beleived Danny had committed some kind of wrong, and that was the reason that she was calling the marriage over, and accepting the divorce. On that basis, would you say that Danny agreed to the validity of Linda's claims, agreed to Linda's claim of wrong doing on his part, and acknowledged that he had committed whatever her claim was?

Of course you would not, and neither would I.

In just about all divorces it is typical for both parties to claim some wrong by the other. If you can claim that Danny's claim against Linda is an acknowledgement on her part, be prepared for that same claim (whatever the specifics may be, and I am not suggesting any specifics) to be made against Danny. But, that may not happen, and such a claim is simply unreasonable on its face. I would hope that those of us who support Linda would have better sense.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
daylily
post Apr 1 2007, 06:33 AM
Post #236

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

My cousin filed for a divorce on grounds of adultery in VA and the lawyer said she could have it in a couple of weeks.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Apr 1 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #237

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Apr 1 2007, 12:29 AM) [snapback]189296[/snapback]

List any state in the union where the grounds can be "adultery" as a the grounds for divorce. If memory serves all of the states are no-fault and they do not consider "adultery" grounds for divorce. Is your law degree in the US or the UK? There is a difference between the two.

I realize it's April Fools today, and the temptation here is great, but...

Fault-based divorces are alive and well in some states...every state is different. Here's a couple articles you might find interesting on divorce proceedings. Both are written in layman's language.

http://www.elizabethlanger.com/articles20.htm

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/grossman/20020115.html

Divorce regulations for other states can easily be found on the internet by simply entering something like "divorce requirements" (include which state you're curious about).

I have a hunch there's a whole lot more to this Shelton divorce than meets the eye. There usually is in most relationships. In fact, there may have been a whole lot more going on than met the eye when a divorce was being sought. It may have been more than just a little strategic as to how, when, where, what to file, etc. One side may have been a lot more proactive on this than the other also.

This post has been edited by LaurenceD: Apr 1 2007, 09:13 AM

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Apr 1 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #238

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Apr 1 2007, 02:04 AM) [snapback]189287[/snapback]

LadyTenor,

That is almost verbatim what my family has been telling me!! I keep trying to keep an open mind, but then people like A....well, never mind....keep reminding me of the old ugliness.

After calming down and taking a deep breath, obviously you and others are right. Sometimes its just one step forward and two steps back, you know?

Snoopy

Glad you are with us and that you are happy to be here, Snoopy! hug.gif

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Apr 1 2007, 02:29 AM) [snapback]189296[/snapback]

- FHB

I earned my law degree from the Hofstra University School of Law in January of 2005. Hofstra University is located in the state of New York, U.S.A. So my degree is one from an accredited school in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

You have asked me to list any state in the union where the grounds for divorce can be adultery. I will use New York for an example.

New York State's Domestic Relations Law states (emphasis mine):
S 170. Action for divorce. An action for divorce may be maintained by
a husband or wife to procure a judgment divorcing the parties and
dissolving the marriage on any of the following grounds:
(1) The cruel and inhuman treatment of the plaintiff by the defendant
such that the conduct of the defendant so endangers the physical or
mental well being of the plaintiff as renders it unsafe or improper for
the plaintiff to cohabit with the defendant.
(2) The abandonment of the plaintiff by the defendant for a period of
one or more years.
(3) The confinement of the defendant in prison for a period of three
or more consecutive years after the marriage of plaintiff and defendant.
(4) The commission of an act of adultery, provided that adultery for
the purposes of articles ten, eleven, and eleven-A of this chapter, is
hereby defined as the commission of an act of sexual or deviate sexual
intercourse, voluntarily performed by the defendant, with a person other
than the plaintiff after the marriage of plaintiff and defendant.
Deviate sexual intercourse includes, but not limited to, sexual conduct
as defined in subdivision two of Section 130.00 and subdivision three of
Section 130.20 of the penal law.
(5) The husband and wife have lived apart pursuant to a decree or
judgment of separation for a period of one or more years after the
granting of such decree or judgment, and satisfactory proof has been
submitted by the plaintiff that he or she has substantially performed
all the terms and conditions of such decree or judgment.
(6) The husband and wife have lived separate and apart pursuant to a
written agreement of separation, subscribed by the parties thereto and
acknowledged or proved in the form required to entitle a deed to be
recorded, for a period of one or more years after the execution of such
agreement and satisfactory proof has been submitted by the plaintiff
that he or she has substantially performed all the terms and conditions
of such agreement. Such agreement shall be filed in the office of the
clerk of the county wherein either party resides. In lieu of filing such
agreement, either party to such agreement may file a memorandum of such
agreement, which memorandum shall be similarly subscribed and
acknowledged or proved as was the agreement of separation and shall
contain the following information: (a) the names and addresses of each
of the parties, (b ) the date of marriage of the parties, (c ) the date of
the agreement of separation and (d) the date of this subscription and
acknowledgment or proof of such agreement of separation.

Moreover, New York is one of those states where "no-fault" divorces are NOT allowed. New York only grants divorces according to one of the six grounds enumnerated in the portion of the Domestic Relations law stated above.

I worked in a law firm while I was in law school that handled a myriad of divorce cases. I had the opportunity to handle an uncontested divorce on my own also (my bosses trusted me with it after I had assisted a number of cases).

Your statement in your above quoted post that claims that all states grant "no-fault" divorces is grossly inaccurate. If you are not convinced with my example that clearly refutes your memory, I can provide several others. However, this post has become long enough.

Feel free to visit www.findlaw.com for any state law you wish to consult on your own.

Of course, my degree was never in danger, so "saving" it was never required. However I am rarely one to bluff.

If you have any more questions of a legal nature, I would be happy to answer them or point you to someone who can if I am unable to.

This post has been edited by LadyTenor: Apr 1 2007, 12:11 PM

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Apr 1 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #239

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Apr 1 2007, 01:10 PM) [snapback]189352[/snapback]

Glad you are with us and that you are happy to be here, Snoopy! hug.gif
I earned my law degree from the Hofstra University School of Law in January of 2005. Hofstra University is located in the state of New York, U.S.A. So my degree is one from an accredited school in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

You have asked me to list any state in the union where the grounds for divorce can be adultery. I will use New York for an example.

New York State's Domestic Relations Law states (emphasis mine):
Moreover, New York is one of those states where "no-fault" divorces are NOT allowed. New York only grants divorces according to one of the six grounds enumnerated in the portion of the Domestic Relations law stated above.

I worked in a law firm while I was in law school that handled a myriad of divorce cases. I had the opportunity to handle an uncontested divorce on my own also (my bosses trusted me with it after I had assisted a number of cases).

Your statement in your above quoted post that claims that all states grant "no-fault" divorces is grossly inaccurate. If you are not convinced with my example that clearly refutes your memory, I can provide several others. However, this post has become long enough.

Feel free to visit www.findlaw.com for any state law you wish to consult on your own.
Of course, my degree was never in danger, so "saving" it was never required. However I am rarely one to bluff.

If you have any more questions of a legal nature, I would be happy to answer them or point you to someone who can if I am unable to.

I'm just too proud of you LT ( if that's okay with you)! giggle.gif spoton.gif Tell it like it is!! thankyou.gif

Snoopy, I feel just like you. I have been truly blessed by stumbling upon BSDA.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 1 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #240

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Apr 1 2007, 01:29 AM) [snapback]189296[/snapback]

- FHB

seems your memory is a bit faulty.... I believe LT has shown that your statement was in error.... any info about the church board of your church meeting and discussing the idea of Linda being invited there..... or have you hoped that we would forget the request that was made some time ago?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church