Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:45 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
mozart
post Apr 1 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #241

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

scratchchin.gif okay, never mind.

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 1 2007, 04:54 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Apr 1 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #242

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 1 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]189391[/snapback]

you know, the past couple of post gave me a lightbulb moment.
What if?.....
Linda and Danny were fighting over Nathan and his situation. Then Linda found out about her daughter's claims of Danny coming to her bedroom at night and forcing his intimacies, to whatever degree, on her.
What if.....
All this coming to light for Linda was what lead Danny to see that the axe was about to fall on him and he panicked and started scheming against Linda to protect himself. maybe he was afraid that Linda might divorce him first and say something about this in the process and his halo would come crashing to the ground. so he puts his weirdness into high gear to turn the tables on her & started making wild accusations toward her to freak her out. thus the urgency for him to get (first) the board on his side to force her to sign the contract with the "gag" orders in it and (second) him getting the divorce as quickly as possible. then he could start getting his spin out as fast as possible to try to ruin her credibility so that no one would believe anything she said once she was actually able to speak.
Linda, feeling she was in the "twilight zone" turned to johann and dr. abrahamsen (two of the most trustworthy and honorable SDA men she knew) for counsel. i know if i were in her situation and a lot of the people around me that i trusted and had known for years turned psycho on me, i'd be afraid for my safety. she knew she had to confide in people far from the 3abn scene.
danny feeling she was a huge threat had to get rid of her before she exposed him.
Maybe that is my imagination gone too far, maybe not. the only thing that makes sense to me is that he got rid of Linda because of what she knows.

don't waste your time responding to this "danny defenders". it's obvious and predictable what you will say and therefore pointless to even read. just be patient. all the evidence will come out soon. scratchchin.gif

Sorry.... whatever else of your "what if" scenario fits the real "scene".... Linda didn't even find out about what Danny had done to her daughter until well after the divorce and firing. Please read Barbara Kerr's initial letter to BSDA..... in the thread Open Letter To Bsda, This letter was send to me from Barbara Kerr to publish here, which was posted by Calvin. This will give you a better idea of the timeline of some events. This is not to say that Danny did not have the fears you describe, but even if so, they were not motivators for what Linda did since she was completely unaware of them until much much later.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Apr 1 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #243

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 31 2007, 06:29 PM) [snapback]189184[/snapback]

You didn't ask me, but I know better then to ask my Pastor as he was already here, As a concerned christian he tried to point out how none of this was being handled biblically, tried to point out the christian and biblical principles to follow, and was then insulted and got the boot. And he wasn't even taking sides. She's welcome as a visitor, I know that without asking also, but I know she won't be ministering.....

A note from the group. tabletalk.gif

Dear Aletheia,

We have all met and our collective has decided after re-reading your
posts, that you are right and we are wrong. Linda was not invited to our meeting
but that's ok, we have decided to fire her. We ran this announcement by our
legal advisor and our mental advocate, and they both say we are legal and our
mental state is ok now as it wasn't previously. notworthy.gif

We want to thank you for your persistent missionary outreach to us heathen here
at bsda, for if it weren't for you, we just don't know what would have happen to
our spiritual lives. clapping.gif

So, we hereby declare ourselves Aletheia-ites now, and renounce any vestiges of our
former Linda-ism for we have seen the light and the error of our discerning.
We pray you would be willing to show us the way, through
your-leadership and guidance in all questions relating to life, love, religion,
politics and every other matter of controversy, you Aletheia, are our
"Gandolph"! thankyou.gif

And to BS, lee, wwjd, FHB, we do not see you as chopped-liver.
Should Aletheia ever be fired or lose her position and standing which she
gained so rightfully last evening, we will then draw lots to determine which of
you we will then follow to the end of our days or April fools day, which ever
comes first! scratchchin.gif

We will continue to look to all of you to lead us through the twists and turns
of the bottle of Pickled-Joy that is poured out on us daily! We will watch in
awe as you all continue to counteract the counterfeit pickles with genuine
gerkins and butter-chips! bangin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 1 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #244

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 1 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #245

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 1 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]189420[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

clap.gif clapping.gif notworthy.gif

thumbup.gif I Pickle that!

snack.gif excited.gif TVsnack.gif

OOPS!! I am not a Heathenite. sad.gif sorry will have to take my Pickle back...sigh

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 1 2007, 09:15 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #246

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

The one problem I see with "counteract the counterfeit pickles with genuine
gerkins and butter-chips" is that my wife and I have four genuine gherkins, and my wife doesn't want them to hear all this 3ABN stuff. Maybe some other gherkins might do.

I guess since our oldest gherkin turned 18, she doesn't qualify as a gherkin anymore.

When we found out she was coming along, the first grandkid for all parents concerned, we waited until we were leaving on vacation, and then we mailed to our parents a little card with a picture on the front of a jar with two big pickles in it, and a little pickle in the tummy of one of the big pickles. No words about the situation. Just a picture. (Might as well make the most of a name like this.)

I checked the answering machine while we were on the road. Mom left a message. She sounded really stressed.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Apr 1 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #247

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Apr 1 2007, 07:43 PM) [snapback]189419[/snapback]

at bsda, for if it weren't for you, we just don't know what would have happen to

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 1 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #248

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Heathen thru and thru!!! hug.gif rofl1.gif
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Apr 1 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]189419[/snapback]

Dear Aletheia,

We have all met and our collective has decided after re-reading your
posts, that you are right and we are wrong. Linda was not invited to our meeting
but that's ok, we have decided to fire her. We ran this announcement by our
legal advisor and our mental advocate, and they both say we are legal and our
mental state is ok now as it wasn't previously. notworthy.gif

So, we hereby declare ourselves Aletheia-ites now, and renounce any vestiges of our
former Linda-ism for we have seen the light and the error of our discerning.
We pray you would be willing to show us the way, through
your-leadership and guidance in all questions relating to life, love, religion,
politics and every other matter of controversy, you Aletheia, are our
"Gandolph"! thankyou.gif

And to BS, lee, wwjd, FHB, we do not see you as chopped-liver.
Should Aletheia ever be fired or lose her position and standing which she
gained so rightfully last evening, we will then draw lots to determine which of
you we will then follow to the end of our days or April fools day, which ever
comes first! scratchchin.gif

We will continue to look to all of you to lead us through the twists and turns
of the bottle of Pickled-Joy that is poured out on us daily! We will watch in
awe as you all continue to counteract the counterfeit pickles with genuine
gerkins and butter-chips! bangin.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Apr 1 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #249

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 1 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #250

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

It has been one of those days....

While I was shopping at the grocery store, employees were madly pulling bread off of the shelves. When I got to the check-out, one employee stormed up and informed the cashiers that the bread directive had been an April Fools Day joke.

My young grandkids have been running into my sitting room off and on all day, telling me they don't like me anymore and then chortling "April Fools!"

And now, when the bread is all back on the shelves and the grandkiddies are snuggled in their beds, I log onto BSDA and find that SSOM has topped them all!

notworthy.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif happydance.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

BTW, Aletheia... hug.gif

It has been one of those days, but everything will return to normal in just a few more hours....

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 1 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #251

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 1 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]189458[/snapback]

It has been one of those days....

While I was shopping at the grocery store, employees were madly pulling bread off of the shelves. When I got to the check-out, one employee stormed up and informed the cashiers that the bread directive had been an April Fools Day joke.

My young grandkids have been running into my sitting room off and on all day, telling me they don't like me anymore and then chortling "April Fools!"

And now, when the bread is all back on the shelves and the grandkiddies are snuggled in their beds, I log onto BSDA and find that SSOM has topped them all!

notworthy.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif happydance.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

BTW, Aletheia... hug.gif

It has been one of those days, but everything will return to normal in just a few more hours....

You mean SSOM wasn't serious??????????

i thought for sureeeeeeeeeee she meant every word. it sounded sincere to me. didn't it sound sincere to you bob?

uhm.gif giggle.gif thankyou.gif

BTW-hide the kool-aid. shhhhhh........

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 1 2007, 10:46 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 2 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #252

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 2 2007, 06:44 AM) [snapback]189460[/snapback]

You mean SSOM wasn't serious??????????

i thought for sureeeeeeeeeee she meant every word. it sounded sincere to me. didn't it sound sincere to you bob?

uhm.gif giggle.gif thankyou.gif

BTW-hide the kool-aid. shhhhhh........

If anyone feels he/she missed the fun on April 1 this year, don't worry. You can make it all up on April 31 - with even better jokes. Have fun!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Apr 2 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #253

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 1 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]189463[/snapback]

You can make it all up on April 31 - with even better jokes. Have fun!

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 2 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #254

Advanced Member

QUOTE(beartrap @ Apr 2 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]189464[/snapback]

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

ok i must be outta da loop. clue me in. you may pm me. dunno.gif

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Apr 2 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #255

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 1 2007, 10:40 PM) [snapback]189468[/snapback]

ok i must be outta da loop. clue me in. you may pm me. dunno.gif

Thirty days hath September
April, June and November
All the rest have thirty-one
Excepting February which has twenty-eight days clear
And twenty-nine on each leap year.

See? Johann is a heathen who plays heathen April fools jokes on us fools. He was cackling like an egg-laying hen while he was writing about April 31. yes.gif

This post has been edited by beartrap: Apr 2 2007, 12:59 AM

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church