Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:26:56 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
sonshineonme
post May 4 2007, 08:58 PM
Post #271

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 4 2007, 07:11 PM) [snapback]194160[/snapback]

This weekend the complete recipe will be the 10 commandment weekend being held in Chicago. Starts 9am central time goes until about 10 pm saturday night. Then repeats until sunday 9am where it continues until 1pm. Lots of music from some 3abn singers and others from the area of Chicago. Wintley P, John L, Doug B, Jim Gilley, and David A. just to name a few of the speakers. The Chicago churches have supported this endeavor fervently. A huge crowd is expected.
Don't miss a blessing. Be sure and tune in.

no thanks. I think i'll pass.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 4 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #272

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 4 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]194162[/snapback]

no thanks. I think i'll pass.

Think I will pass too......................I hear there is a big gathering in my local church too just praising and fellowshipping together. And no one has any book deals going on there...... That is where I'll be! Happy Sabbath everyone.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 5 2007, 07:12 AM
Post #273

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

(moved over to the 10 commandments weekend thread)

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: May 5 2007, 07:22 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 8 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #274

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

What similarities are there between the trials of Danny Shelton and Job? Job thought even God was unfair to him, so he wants to sue God and haul Him before a judge. Was that a fair trial? Did Job have an assurance of winning his case against God?

Danny Shelton feels he is being treated like Job by people who would like things to go God's way. Danny feels this is unfair, so he sues, and he feels sure he will win the case. Is he doing the right thing?

Who is fair?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
messenger
post May 8 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #275

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,772

About Job...it was not Satan who challenged God about Job's conduct, but it was God who challenged Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job?" (Job 1:8).

About DS I can only say, If he was on trial for being a Christian, would there be sufficient evidence to convict him?

If he was on trial for removing the commandments "three times" through his personal conduct, would there be sufficient evidence to convict him?

In all fairness, let DS be judged by the same commandments he proclaims.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 8 2007, 07:41 AM
Post #276

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(messenger @ May 8 2007, 02:12 PM) [snapback]194593[/snapback]

About Job...it was not Satan who challenged God about Job's conduct, but it was God who challenged Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job?" (Job 1:8).

About DS I can only say, If he was on trial for being a Christian, would there be sufficient evidence to convict him?

If he was on trial for removing the commandments "three times" through his personal conduct, would there be sufficient evidence to convict him?

In all fairness, let DS be judged by the same commandments he proclaims.

I was not referring to Job 1:8, but to Job 9:32-35. where Job states it is difficult - impossible - for him to take God to court. Is God then fair?

Welcome to BSDA messenger. welcome(1).gif

Danny is not yet on trial for being a Christian, but he is taking fellow Christians to court. Just like Job, Danny seems to feel he is not being treated fairly. . .

This post has been edited by Johann: May 8 2007, 07:46 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 8 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #277

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Posted on: Apr 29 2007, 06:07 PM Johann

How about the subject here?

It is reported that Mr. Danny Shelton was seen on the airport in St.Paul today? Does anybody else look just like him?

What could he be doing there during a rather short span of time before leaving? Was he picking up some needed cash? Or signing some important documents?

Why was 3ABN Enterprises involuntarily dissolved around April 17? Was it due to any dishonesty that they had failed to pay the fees? Worse than Linda's lawyer?

Apr 30 2007, 10:41 PM Eirene

By the way....DANNY WAS NO WHERE NEAR ST. PAUL ON SUNDAY. HE WAS AT HIS HOME IN GOOD OLD SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. So where does that leave Johann when he said Danny was SEEN in St. Paul? But go right ahead and continue to fall for all the allegations and rumors that come from the same old unreliable sources. You always do.

Apr 30 2007, 09:04 PM Fran

Now that I have stopped dreaming and returned to reality, why did 3ABN Enterprises have to shut down. This ought to be a show stopper!

Apr 30 2007, 11:00 PM Eirene

As usual Fran, your post makes very little sense. Let me give you a piece of advice. You as well as others here would do well to quit making rumors into fact.

Fact 1. No one at 3abn knows what you or anyone else is talking about with this 3abn enterprise stuff. No one. Nothing has changed as far as the status of 3abn so if you got that from Joy or Pickle or Johann forget it. You definitely need new sources.

May 1 2007, 09:24 PM Pickle

We return to our regular scheduled thread topic to report breaking news: Danny Shelton told the truth in his post of April 23, 2007, about the filing of a lawsuit against two people.

Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle were served papers on Monday, April 30, 2007. Case # is 07-40098FDS, and has been filed in U.S. District Court in Massachusetts, state of residence of Joy.

Documents pertaining to said case have been impounded to prevent the public from being able to view court documents. The timing of such impoundment is opportune considering the approach of Ten Commandments weekend.

The setting up of a Legal Defense Fund is being considered by a friend of the defendants.

Danny Shelton has already announced on the air and at ClubAdventist that they have started a Legal Offense Fund. We are sure that they will appreciate additional contributions to that fund.

My! What a Pickle I've gotten myself into! Why did I ever start asking questions?

I never really have cared about consequences when standing up for principle. Sure glad Jesus didn't.

Save3ABN.com Lawsuit Files
Quick Trips to St. Paul, Minnesota
Sources close to the situation indicate that the 3ABN jet made special round trips to St. Paul, Minnesota, on March 15, April 29, and May 1, 2007. The March 15 flight stopped very briefly en route in Madison, Wisconsin, near the home of 3ABN board chairman Walt Thompson.
It is not hard to imagine that these flights had something to do about meetings with attorneys at the law firm that sent the cease and desist letter in February, a firm used in the past by Garwin McNeilus, the rumored financier of 3ABN's litigation efforts. Garwin McNeilus is also a member of the ASI Missions, Inc. board, the entity Danny Shelton claimed had been asked to be the constituency for the new ministry created by the proposed merger of Amazing Facts and 3ABN.

OK. We have here some dates for a new time line.

March 15, 2007

1. Trip to Madison, WI (Walt Thompson’s home nearby)
2. Trip to St Paul, MN

April 17, 2007

3. 3ABN Enterprises is shut down;

April 23, 2007

4. Danny has interview on Club Adventist and reveals there is a lawsuit against two people.

April 29, 2007

5. Trip to St Paul, MN

April 30, 2007

6. Papers served to Joy and Pickle;
7. 3ABN Enterprises mentioned again;
8. Eirene says, on April 30, 2007 “DANNY WAS NO WHERE NEAR ST. PAUL ON SUNDAY…;” Was she taking about Sunday, April 29, 2007 or some other Sunday?
9. Eirene denies existence of 3ABN Enterprises.

May 1, 2007

10. Trip to St Paul, MN

Questions:

1. Do these things have anything to do with the other?
2. What is so important in St Paul, MN?
3. What is 3ABN Enterprises the Eirene has not been briefed on?
4. The lawsuit has been sealed/Impounded. No one is talking.
5. Think about it a minute folks.
6. Is Danny so afraid of something that Joy and Pickle have found out?
7. What is it?
8. Better yet, what is it NOT about?
9. What information has NOT been revealed and is still able to be impounded?
10. What is still being talked about, so therefore can not be part of the Lawsuit?
11. Is it about Save3ABN.com?
12. They are still posting. Can it be about that?
13. Is it about Danny’s travels?
14. That information is still flowing, right?
15. What pages have been removed from Save3ABN.com.
16. Do you remember what that was about?
17. I have a saved copy. Is this a BIG clue?
18. Is it a Fluke?
19. It was there and poof; it was gone, right?

Please do not ask Pickle or Joy any questions. They can not provide information about the case to anyone. Keep them honest by not tempting them. We should be able to figure this out on our own.

Put together all the information we do know.
Put together all the things we have seen glimpses from, that 3ABN avoids like the plague, yet, we do not have the rest of the story.

1. Have we heard information about Danny’s fidelity in his marriage to Linda?
2. Have we heard information at length about the finances of 3ABN?
3. Do we understand the implications of what we do know?
4. Do we think we know the implications or the verity of the information provided to date?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
IMM
post May 9 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #278

Member No.: 1,938

Fran, we think alike. The page that "disappeared" was most interesting. I'm awfully glad you have it, wish I'd had the foresight to save it also.

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 9 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #279

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Vital Information Is Missing

Matthew 18 (King James Version)

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglects to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

We have talked a lot about Matthew 18 as it relates to G Joy and Bob Pickle. I, like you, met them through the Internet. I have read the information that has been posted on Save3ABN.com and BSDA. Most posts have been by Bob Pickle, but others have posted comments made by G Joy.

I believe we can all agree that Pickle and Joy took “extreme” measures to communicate with Danny Shelton and others at 3ABN.

We are also aware of the fiasco with ASI solving the “problems”. I am sorry that did not work. Each of us have our own understanding of what happened. I have my opinion just as each of you have. However, I do believe Danny has been contacted on several fronts about 3ABN issues.

Did we fulfill the requirements in the verses above? Danny received contacts by others other than Joy and Pickle. Can we agree that the attempts took place?

We have read post after post about people who have fulfilled this text as far as they could.

As I suggested before. Look for what is missing to get a better picture of what is real, right?

Where is the evidence that Danny has fulfilled this scripture before he filed the current lawsuit? If Danny’s supporters could help us out by providing this information, here, it would be greatly appreciated. We need to know.

What we need to know is that Danny fulfilled his end of this scripture.

Has Danny contacted anyone here on BSDA that received a threat of a lawsuit?
I have not received any contact from Danny or anyone at 3ABN. However, I have contacted some at 3ABN. I was even blessed to talk to Mom Ford.

How about you? Has anyone contacted you about what Danny has against you?

What do you feel is missing in this picture?

Danny, have you fulfilled this scripture before you took it to court?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Grith
post May 10 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #280

Member No.: 3,399

QUOTE(IMM @ May 9 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]194801[/snapback]

Fran, we think alike. The page that "disappeared" was most interesting. I'm awfully glad you have it, wish I'd had the foresight to save it also.

I guess I'm missing something, but I wonder if you could tell me what page is missing? I know that the one about the trust services at 3abn is missing and was gone before I even found the web site (save3abn). Does anyone here know what it was about? any-help.gif

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 10 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #281

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Grith @ May 10 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]194943[/snapback]

I guess I'm missing something, but I wonder if you could tell me what page is missing? I know that the one about the trust services at 3abn is missing and was gone before I even found the web site (save3abn). Does anyone here know what it was about? any-help.gif

Some things cannot be discussed on a public board. Please accept that and do not continue to ask questions in this area.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 10 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #282

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Grith @ May 10 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]194943[/snapback]

I think the one they are talking about might have been here before: "Leonard Westphal Said That and Got Away with It?"

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 10 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #283

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 10 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]194952[/snapback]

I think the one they are talking about might have been here before: "Leonard Westphal Said That and Got Away with It?"

I think that is the one! I think I remember that name....Westphal.

By the way, Pickle, I know you and Joy cannot tell us anything about the lawsuit...when the court date is and the details about the suit so this question is not for you but for everyone else out there.

I am wondering why the big secret...what is Danny Shelton so afraid of? What is wrong with the 3ABN supporters knowing the facts and what this suit is all about? Maybe we all could e-mail friends and encourage them to call or e-mail DS & 3ABN just to let them know how we feel about this secrecy. Would they care if they heard from 100 people every hour? I think we have a right to know the details of the suit especially if more people could be threatened in the future. It is very odd to keep the information from the previous and current supporters and it raises more suspicions...not putting DS in a good light. No one hides facts when they are innocent.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 10 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #284

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

As quoted on "Lawsuit Filed!!!":

QUOTE(Danny Shelton)
We have filed a lawsuit against two individuals in particular to begin with.

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

By the way, a few months ago or so when all this seemed like just a big bluff, I received a letter from an ally of Danny that indicated pretty clearly that Danny would even sue a/the church. And he would even go after those who don't live in the U.S.

Now if Danny's ally's statements are fairly accurate, Danny is one dangerous guy.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 10 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #285

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 10 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]194992[/snapback]

As quoted on "Lawsuit Filed!!!":
"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

"... to begin with."

By the way, a few months ago or so when all this seemed like just a big bluff, I received a letter from an ally of Danny that indicated pretty clearly that Danny would even sue a/the church. And he would even go after those who don't live in the U.S.

Now if Danny's ally's statements are fairly accurate, Danny is one dangerous guy.

This is appalling! Danny Shelton threatening to sue the church and even to go outside the U.S. to stop individuals who innocently are asking questions? Which country is he and his expensive lawyers supposedly going to be flying to next...and in that jet of his? I just feel like I am living in some nightmare.

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church