Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13481&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:32:23 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 10 Commandmants Weekend, (moved from Lawsuits Filed thread)
sonshineonme
post May 7 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

YOU GO MO! You're a fine representative of what "Eirene" should be paying close attention to, and isn't. But, on they go, and go, and go.....God pays attention.

QUOTE(mozart @ May 7 2007, 12:45 PM) [snapback]194505[/snapback]

Eirene,
Even though you never answer one single question i ask, so i won't bother to ask any of you. [avoidance is cowardice]

Question to the public: Does anybody feel warmth from Mollie?
I never have, she reminds me of a pit bull.

Anyone feel warmth from Kay K.?
None here; like nails on a chalkboard. I have to mute the TV.

How about SQ? Was her slanderous insinuating analogy of Linda's daughter teaming with warmth and love?
NADA, ZIP, NEGATIVO It was teaming with venom. You could see it all over her face.

So, poor fluffy was left behind? Tell your slanderous tales elsewhere eirene. FLUFFY WAS LEFT BEHIND WITH THE NEIGHBORS WHERE SHE STAYED MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY LET HER STAY IN THE HOUSE AND SLEEP IN THEIR BED!! (THAT IS A QUOTE FROM DANNY AND LINDA) Any woman with an ounce of sense can figure out that Linda loved fluffy and it probably wrenched her heart out to leave her but with all on her plate, my goodness.........she did the right thing. The neighbors loved that dog. Fluffy was left in very good hands.

They have never met any of the people involved, they have never seen any of these allegations with their own eyes.
I have met several and corresponded with WT at length.

4. Their only claim to fame is being Linda's representatives which gives them a huge motive for carrying on with their slanderous allegations.
What were DS, MS, SQ, WT & JL's motives?

Let's name a few others that have worked with DS and 3abn for years and continue to do so. Jim Gilly, Dwight Nelson, T Marshall, David A., Kenneth Cox, J. Gilmore and many other respected pastors and leaders in the church.
Do these pastors, whom i respect, have the time or the ability to investigate for themselves? very doubtful
Do they know any details whatsoever? very doubtful
Have they only heard one side which was most likely not even solicited? most asuredly, yes

All anyone has ever asked for is evidence.
If DS won't give evidence then who should believe him? If, and mostly likely, these men have never heard any details, of course they are going to just wait and see what the authorities decide. At this point, it doesn't affect them personally and they don't have time to delve into what they have been told time and time again is just "the devil trying to destroy the ministry".
This is why we have to get busy with those letters ppl.
to Fine Art,
I say, don't listen to people who want you to stick your head back in the sand. They are want to make you feel guilty for opening your eyes and looking for yourself. I respect you enough to trust you will come to your own conclusions.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post May 7 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 7 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]194459[/snapback]

It is called "marketing" Lawrence. The more reminders they can send home with you, the more cd sales. Not most famous rock groups, make all, along with rap, soul, pop, anybody who is really serious about making some money. The same with movies and cartoons, especially those develpoed for children. Right now, Dora the Explorer is HUGE! Not to mention SpongeBob and a host of others.

I am not altogether sure that this is a bad thing for the church. The constant reminders of the "message" are good. I think we run into aproblem when we get a glimpse of how much money is made from the reminders........... scratchchin.gif

Princessdi, I notice you addressed me as Lawrence. Did you mistake me for LawrenceD or was there another reason? I don't mind, just curious.
Speaking of selling books, I was told that Brenda Walsh and Kay Kuzma have a contract from Pacific Press to write childrens books to "replace the old ones." Some folks are concerned that the "old ones" like "The Bible Story" would go out of print. This was announced by them when they were at a local church in Tennessee. They also asked people to send them ideas for books.
I can't imagine Arthur S. Maxwell needing to ask people for ideas. I'm not saying this just to denigrate them, but I can't imagine Brenda or Kay being able to produce anything on the level of A.S. Maxwell's children's books.
As you said, there are enormous potential profits involved, especially with world wide promotion over 3abn.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 7 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Eirene, I just have to say, this is the most hateful post I have seen from you yet. Fine Art was speaking from her(assuming and too lazy to check giggle.gif ) own experiences and feelings about this horrible situation. You cannot invalidate that. She didn't ask you about how Linda was off camera or how long she left her dog.

Once again, for you and the rest of your gan, if this place is sooooo horrible for you, why are you here each and everyday. Get ta steppin'! I really get tired of this kind of stuff. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Now, I may even get myself in trouble for this, but I have had enough. It is one thing for the rest of us who have been here to argue the points, and information presented, but you have attacked a new member for no good reason. She did not come, like some with guns blazing pronouncing judgment on one side or the other, or making demands. She came telling her own experience, and you blasted her. Stop it! Or better yet, just leave. Take your people and go! Don't let the door knob hit cha'........!

Oh and yes, for the moment, I am speaking as a member, as you too are relatively new and I believe your people have mislead into the belief that you can disrespect anybody here, and trash this site at will.
[color=#CC0000]Not on my watch! They lied, so don't do it again. It is easy enough to change hats. [/color] See how eas that was?

And let me just say this, if you truly enjoy the site, then you are more than welcome to stay, however, just like you would let anybody in your house talking trash about you, we do not allow it either. I truly love BSDA and ALL it's members, I won't stand by even just as a member and let anyone trash us. You can call each other and talk all you want, go to other sites, whatever you want, but not in our house.

Ok, so everybody else, please forgive me. Calvin, I will take whatever punishment you deem applicable. I will now replace my tiara, and go back to being Princessdi

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]194491[/snapback]

I don't consider a person "not a dog lover" because they don't want an outside dog licking them in the face, or jumping up on them with muddy paws. Danny never mistreated Fluffy and, in fact, liked the dog. The only mistreatment of Fluffy was Linda going off and leaving the dog, forever, knowing how much traveling Ds has to do. Then, all the while that she had no idea what was going on with Fluffy or who was taking care of her, she claimed knowledge of fluffy in a way that insinuated she still had her and was taking care of her.
When Linda departed all the warmth left? Did you ever consider that the warmth was only "there" when the red light on the camera's went on? Ask the workers at 3abn that worked for her and around her, about her "warmth".
Your friend gave you wrong advice to come here. Most of these people are in the same position as you. They have never met any of the people involved, they have never seen any of these allegations with their own eyes. Now they criticize Doug for merging when he does have years of experience working with, dealing with, and truly "knowing" the people involved. What kind of reasoning is used here that those here that know absolutely nothing for themselves, still know, more than someone like Doug who has worked with 3abn for many years. Does that make sense to you? Let's name a few others that have worked with DS and 3abn for years and continue to do so. Jim Gilly, Dwight Nelson, T Marshall, David A., Kenneth Cox, J. Gilmore and many other respected pastors and leaders in the church. Would they continue to risk their own reputations by being involved with 3abn if these allegations were true? How many people can bsda say are corrupt, or using 3abn for personal gain, or they just don't know the truth. They have accused, even ASI of being lopsided and not truthful. Ask yourself how many people, ministries and organizations can be accused of these things before bsda and save 3abn not site starts losing validity with their accusations.
Also, it seems all those listening to Joy and pickle and believing what they say on their site has forgotten one huge, important detail. They are Linda's representatives. This fact has never been discussed in detail here that I have seen, in relation to, their website. It has been totally ignored that: 1. They are not pastors or leaders in the church.
2. They have no investigative or legal credentials of any kind
3. They are not reporters or Dr's or any other titles that they have used.
4. Their only claim to fame is being Linda's representatives which gives them a huge motive for carrying on with their slanderous allegations.
How many times has it been said here on bsda that Linda is keeping quiet and has nothing to do with all of this? Then who is supplying Pickle and Joy with much of their alleged allegations on the inside workings of 3abn?
Let's tie this together. After a somewhat bitter divorce, Joy and pickle become Linda's friends and "representatvies." Those "representatives" start a site slandering and trashing 3abn and it's people. Then Linda's "representatives" who have no credentials whatsoever make allegations and then demand answers from 3abn, DS, and the board including, opening their financial books to Linda's "representatives." When these "demands" are ignored (as they should be) then more allegations, gossip and tall tales are told with the "what does 3abn have to hide" scenerio's.
The 2 people that "work" for Linda "demand" explanations, investigations, answers to their own allegations and so on....Then, all these things are read, repeated and taken as fact and repeated some more. Then the people that are repeating all the lies that they have read and taken as fact have the audacity to question people who are "truly" in the "know" like Doug B and the many others that were named.
People, really, how insane is this situation? How many "smarts" does it take to see what has been going on here and who is behind it? How much intelligence does it take to see that just the merge tells the true tale of the "get 3abn campaign" and the credibility of those behind it.
Those here that stick with believing the gossip and lies, want to believe them. The only alternative to that would be ignorance and no one wants to be accused of that. But, if the shoe fits....

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 7 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Di,
you spoke for most of us, no matter what hat you had on.
personally, I am grateful for you and your words of wisdom.
you're pretty great! kudos to you! spoton.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 7 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]194512[/snapback]

Eirene, I just have to say, this is the most hateful post I have seen from you yet. Fine Art was speaking from her(assuming and too lazy to check giggle.gif ) own experiences and feelings about this horrible situation. You cannot invalidate that. She didn't ask you about how Linda was off camera or how long she left her dog.

Once again, for you and the rest of your gan, if this place is sooooo horrible for you, why are you here each and everyday. Get ta steppin'! I really get tired of this kind of stuff. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Now, I may even get myself in trouble for this, but I have had enough. It is one thing for the rest of us who have been here to argue the points, and information presented, but you have attacked a new member for no good reason. She did not come, like some with guns blazing pronouncing judgment on one side or the other, or making demands. She came telling her own experience, and you blasted her. Stop it! Or better yet, just leave. Take your people and go! Don't let the door knob hit cha'........!

Oh and yes, for the moment, I am speaking as a member, as you too are relatively new and I believe your people have mislead into the belief that you can disrespect anybody here, and trash this site at will.
[color=#CC0000]Not on my watch! They lied, so don't do it again. It is easy enough to change hats. [/color] See how eas that was?

And let me just say this, if you truly enjoy the site, then you are more than welcome to stay, however, just like you would let anybody in your house talking trash about you, we do not allow it either. I truly love BSDA and ALL it's members, I won't stand by even just as a member and let anyone trash us. You can call each other and talk all you want, go to other sites, whatever you want, but not in our house.
Ok, so everybody else, please forgive me. Calvin, I will take whatever punishment you deem applicable. I will now replace my tiara, and go back to being Princessdi

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 7 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 12:56 PM) [snapback]194491[/snapback]

Let's tie this together. After a somewhat bitter divorce, Joy and pickle become Linda's friends and "representatvies." Those "representatives" start a site slandering and trashing 3abn and it's people. Then Linda's "representatives" who have no credentials whatsoever make allegations and then demand answers from 3abn, DS, and the board including, opening their financial books to Linda's "representatives." When these "demands" are ignored (as they should be) then more allegations, gossip and tall tales are told with the "what does 3abn have to hide" scenerio's.

I don't know Eirene. Maybe you're delusional. The facts have been out there for everyone to read for a long time.

It was Shelley Quinn's "calling" Alyssa a liar on global TV on August 13 that convinced me to get involved, not Linda. I had no direct contact with her, I think, until December. On August 14 I talked with Glenn Dryden and got his 2003 letter. Gailon received it on August 15. The rest is history.

You people appear to claim that evil, conniving, sinister, demonic Linda was so mad over the divorce in 2004 that she convinced Glenn Dryden in 2003 to write that letter. And yet, unlike us, you never produce any documentation to support such a wild-eyed idea.

When I decided to become involved I had absolutely no interest in delving into who was right or wrong regarding the divorce. Didn't start digging into that until December. But when I talked to Hal, that's what he wanted to talk about. When I talked to John, that's what he wanted to talk about. When I wrote to Danny, that's what he wanted to write about.

The truth of the matter is that Linda is, in my opinion, incapable and/or unable to launch, guide, and orchestrate the type of conspiracy you claim to be going on. And in my opinion, deep down inside Danny knows that. I believe he knows that she is fairly easy to hoodwink, buffalo, and manipulate.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 7 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes, Ooops! Sorry Skyhook!! I just had a b-day and AARP just sent me my first email, which I REFUSE to open! Please me, both you and Lawrence.

Yes, I grew up with the whole series of "The Bible Story" We loved them. My Mom read to us from the every Sabbath. is that Brenda who used to be Linda's good Friend, Brenda? Just asking. hard to keep this bunch straight.

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 7 2007, 11:51 AM) [snapback]194510[/snapback]

Princessdi, I notice you addressed me as Lawrence. Did you mistake me for LawrenceD or was there another reason? I don't mind, just curious.
Speaking of selling books, I was told that Brenda Walsh and Kay Kuzma have a contract from Pacific Press to write childrens books to "replace the old ones." Some folks are concerned that the "old ones" like "The Bible Story" would go out of print. This was announced by them when they were at a local church in Tennessee. They also asked people to send them ideas for books.
I can't imagine Arthur S. Maxwell needing to ask people for ideas. I'm not saying this just to denigrate them, but I can't imagine Brenda or Kay being able to produce anything on the level of A.S. Maxwell's children's books.
As you said, there are enormous potential profits involved, especially with world wide promotion over 3abn.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 7 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Eirene's arguments might be believable if so many of the facts we have become acquainted with didn't come from official government sites, from official documents signed by the principles in the dispute, from posting of facts and dates by unbiased newspapers, from the self incriminating words of the leaders at 3ABN themselves, from a Non Adventist Church Organization years ago, from testimony of community members where someone has formerly lived as to his reputation, from family and workers, from business associates, off the record words from Church officials etc etc etc. And no, I am not going to say what or who they are as we have gone over all this before.

I suppose the response will be to attack the reputation of others as there seems to be no denial of the facts only an attempt to say that others are just as bad or worse.

+Quote Post
Eirene
post May 7 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(princessdi @ May 7 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]194512[/snapback]

Once again, for you and the rest of your gan, if this place is sooooo horrible for you, why are you here each and everyday.

Di, you are wrong on several counts and since you are so fair minded, you won't mind me pointing them out.
I was in no way attacking Fine Art. You say she was voicing her own feelings and I realize that. But, where did those feelings come from? She said a friend referred her to this site and she was sad at what she read. Certainly, I am sure she was. Me too. If I understand the rules correctly on bsda, I then have a right to point out that what she is reading may not at all, be the truth and nothing but the truth.
I also wanted to point out that hundreds of the post she is reading are from those of you that don't know anything personally, but are just repeating and expounding on what you have read and heard.
That would make most of the allegations posted here, unreliable, unverified, and unfactual. One should keep that in mind at all times while reading here.
If you all can point newbies to the trash of the evangelist and unauthorized version, why can't we point out the fallacy of believing what you read from so many people who don't know anyone involved and have never seen anything with their own eyes? If you think Lurkers cannot see the bias, you are fooling yourself.

You are greatly mistaken when you say "my side" led me to believe that you can "disrespect" people here. Absolutely not. It was your side that showed me that plenty of ridicule and disrespecting can be done here but, of course, only if it is done by "your side". Mr. J is just one poster that is a perfect example of what it means to disrespect those who disagree with him. His posts include, name calling, sexual innuendo, ridicule and degradation to the nth degree and yet, nothing was done until just recently when enough complained you just couldn't ignore it. Then was he suspended? No way. He was told to tone it down.
You Di are a disrespecter of persons if you think those just reading here can't see those obvious details. You are giving people no credit for their intelligence for seeing the truth of what goes on here. If you want to bann me for saying that, be my guest. It will just validate even more to those lurkers, exactly what I am saying.

And, no, I am not here each and everyday. Hardly. But I do post when I read something that is unfair and false. Or in the case of Fine Arts when they are mistakenly believing what people are posting about DS and 3abn with no proof to base it on.

[color=#CC0000]Fine Arts, if you took my post as attacking you, I apologize. Just as the other side like to advise newbies in all kinds of detrimental ways, we like to point out some very valid and important facts also. We also like to point out some truths about those that have mislead thousands of people. That is what I was doing.

This post has been edited by Eirene: May 7 2007, 03:12 PM

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post May 7 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #69

Member No.: 3,195

QUOTE(mozart @ May 7 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]194508[/snapback]

???? Could you please unpack your post #55 for me SJ? Did i miss something?

oh i was reading #53

+Quote Post
Eirene
post May 7 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ May 7 2007, 02:45 PM) [snapback]194518[/snapback]

The truth of the matter is that Linda is, in my opinion, incapable and/or unable to launch, guide, and orchestrate the type of conspiracy you claim to be going on. And in my opinion, deep down inside Danny knows that. I believe he knows that she is fairly easy to hoodwink, buffalo, and manipulate.

Really? Is that how you and Joy came to be her "representatives."
And if that is your opinion of her then I take it, it could have been very possible that she was hoodwinked and manipulated by the doctor also?

+Quote Post
FineArt
post May 7 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,517

I feel among friends, Thank you all for your support.

My!!! how an innocent post can be made into a declaration of war. I have not come here to argue with anyone. I am long in the tooth and have learned there are many who are capable of handleing such matters. I will post my opinions, based on whatever, pray for the wisdon of those under fire and ask the Lord to lead in the lives of those that are on the front lines.

I have no burden for 3ABN to be taken away from our view. My prayers are for the cleansing of powers that be and the wrong acts that have been noticed/varified but not delt with. Under the right leadership/Jesus Christ first and man second this tool may be used in a mighty way to win souls. I pray that ambition will not be behind any thrust for power in this merger.

- The Paulson Collection of Ellen G. White Letters---PG- 346
"The praise and flattery of men make ministers hungry for more, until they think as did Elder Daniels, the praise and flattery of men of more value than the approval of God."

"if pride and selfishness were laid aside, five minutes would remove most difficulties" Early Writtings pg 119

Jesus came to this world to show us a simple pattern for man to follow and it results in his salvation.....man has complicated that path to the inth degree.

I am glad i came to this forum, Attacts won't hurt/discorage me, i came to encourage not pick a fight.

God Bless clap.gif

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 7 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]194491[/snapback]

The only mistreatment of Fluffy was Linda going off and leaving the dog, forever, knowing how much traveling Ds has to do. Then, all the while that she had no idea what was going on with Fluffy or who was taking care of her, she claimed knowledge of fluffy in a way that insinuated she still had her and was taking care of her.
When Linda departed all the warmth left? Did you ever consider that the warmth was only "there" when the red light on the camera's went on? Ask the workers at 3abn that worked for her and around her, about her "warmth".
Your friend gave you wrong advice to come here. Most of these people are in the same position as you. They have never met any of the people involved, they have never seen any of these allegations with their own eyes.

Eirene:

What you say here is not true. It's just plain "off the wall."

1. Linda has always been kind to me when I talked to her at 3ABN -- at the church -- or away from 3ABN. Always. I noticed no changes whether the camera lights were on or not.

2. Fluffy was left in good hands -- the same home Fluffy had when Danny and Linda travelled together. In fact, on hot summer days, Fluffy was known to go over to those neighbors' home and stay inside because the house was air-conditioned - and Fluffy knew it.

3. When you rent a new home or apartment, the landlord will sometimes allow one dog, but not two. Linda took Sheltie with her, the younger dog, but Fluffy would have been the second dog. It was not certain at the time that Linda could have rented an apartment with two dogs, rather than one.

By the way, Fluffy and I spent some quality time together. My "first-hand" observation is that there was no mistreatment of Fluffy of any kind. In fact, it was joked that there were days when Fluffy received more mail than Danny did; Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but it was funny just the same.

And welcome to BSDA, FineArt.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 7 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]194491[/snapback]

Does that make sense to you? Let's name a few others that have worked with DS and 3abn for years and continue to do so. Jim Gilly, Dwight Nelson, T Marshall, David A., Kenneth Cox, J. Gilmore and many other respected pastors and leaders in the church. Would they continue to risk their own reputations by being involved with 3abn if these allegations were true?
ns on the inside workings of 3abn?

The only alternative to that would be ignorance and no one wants to be accused of that. But, if the shoe fits....

It is interesting that I have actually met some of those people recently, so I can only say that Eirene should be careful with her assumptions. One of these men told me frankly that although he preaches regularly on 3ABN it may be 18 months between his meetings with Danny Shelton personally. He told me also that his "boss" had requested of him to stay out of the complicated divorce affair. I understood that was why he did not take sides, but merely used 3ABN as a media to get out his message.

This is only told as a gentle warning to Eirene about her use of such names. I noticed that a name frequently used previously on such lists is now absent. It might be wiser not so use such lists than to have to drop some more, one by one.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post May 7 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #74

Member No.: 3,195

and the beat goes on on on on happydance.gif

+Quote Post
FineArt
post May 7 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,517

let me take another moment and point out that i had been watching 3ABN for many years before the problems were revealed. I am not a viewer that hadn't noticed there were things unexplained going on. There were people i would not watch sinply because they didn't ring true.

I will also point out I am a free thinker and feel intelligent enough to know when things are not accoring to God's plan. Red flags were waving over 3ABN for quite some time before i started searching for answers. Seems to me if all this i am reading is just false truths and gossip, 3ABN would have laid all the truths out on the table for the public to see. Answer the questions asked of them and would show a christian spirit, but the opposit was what took place and is taking place.

You can't fool all the people all the time. A forum is not to blame when folks are willing to think for themselves and weigh what they read. not everyone is a blind follower.

God Bless

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:32 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church