Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13633&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:44 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Http://savegailon.blogspot.com/, 3ABN's Defense Team's New Website
Clay
post Jun 2 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 2 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]198025[/snapback]

As one of the administrators, you need to be worrying about the title of this thread. Calvin very much should be. You state on this title that the gailon site is from 3abn's defense team. You state it as a fact. This is a ridiculous and unfounded statement and you have put it in print. That is something to worry about.

I wondered how long it would take before the veiled threats began....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jun 2 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #77

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Jun 2 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]198030[/snapback]

I wondered how long it would take before the veiled threats began....

You'd think these people would try another tactic seeing that their attempts at intimidation are beyond feeble...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 2 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jun 2 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]198032[/snapback]

You'd think these people would try another tactic seeing that their attempts at intimidation are beyond feeble...

In His service,
Mr. J

They apparently only know how to do things one way.
You know the saying:
keep doing things the same way, get the same results.
I will say, sometimes they "postpone" or change their face a bit till they get in good...and WHAMO!
In the end, it's all the same. doh.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jun 2 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

That site is so off the wall how can anyone take it seriously? For the life of me I can't figure out which side it really supports and which side it harms. It's a farce. It certainly can't help Danny, not if anyone is thinking with at least half their brain that is blink.gif

Richard

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 2 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

As one of the administrators, you need to be worrying about the title of this thread. Calvin very much should be. You state on this title that the gailon site is from 3abn's defense team. You state it as a fact. This is a ridiculous and unfounded statement and you have put it in print. That is something to worry about.

Steffan, When you say the things you do...you lose in the PR department. I guess you and your group just do not understand that these lawsuits and the threat of more will not hush up those who are committed to seeking out truth.

This post has been edited by runner4him: Jun 2 2007, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 2 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

--edited for content--

sad.gif So sad... no.gif

not worth repeating what everyone else is saying. blink.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 2 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 3 2007, 12:03 AM) [snapback]198047[/snapback]

--edited for content--

sad.gif So sad... no.gif

not worth repeating what everyone else is saying. blink.gif

Rosyroi

Sorry...I took my comments out of my last post. I said too much. I am upset about the lawsuit and secrecy and feel so sad when I hear of more threats against brothers and sisters of the faith.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jun 2 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

Hmmm....more tough talk from someone hiding behind a screen name.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 2 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

It is akin to them doing a "black face" imitation. It is a clear swipe at BlackSDA. Now they can defend Danny with their dying breath if they like, but while I still live and breathe, they will not promote such racism and not hear from me.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 2 2007, 07:13 PM) [snapback]198033[/snapback]

They apparently only know how to do things one way.
You know the saying:
I will say, sometimes they "postpone" or change their face a bit till they get in good...and WHAMO!
In the end, it's all the same. doh.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 3 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jun 2 2007, 09:47 PM) [snapback]198040[/snapback]

That site is so off the wall how can anyone take it seriously? For the life of me I can't figure out which side it really supports and which side it harms. It's a farce. It certainly can't help Danny, not if anyone is thinking with at least half their brain that is blink.gif

Richard

In my opinion, I believe the Voltaire wanna be did it! dunno.gif doh.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jun 3 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #86

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 2 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]198033[/snapback]

You know the saying:

"Your system is perfectly calibrated to achieve your current results."

To expect different results from the same actions is the definition of insanity, is it not?

Or as per the Aimee Mann song (I think I posted this months ago),

"It's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
'Til you wise up."

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jun 3 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jun 3 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]198049[/snapback]

Hmmm....more tough talk from someone hiding behind a screen name.

Just in case Steffan or anyone that read or posted at CF has forgotten........

steffanphilip

(edited by NW)

I stopped posting last year in another forum when I realized that they are just bent.

Jim has pretty much said what I said to you in September, 2006. Nothing has changed and, when all is said and done, nothing will with your way of thinking.

And I don't post anonymously, either. You, on the other hand...

http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.ph...p;postcount=184

Nor should we forget other infamous words by Steffan:
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.ph...p;postcount=218

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Jun 3 2007, 09:10 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jun 3 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #88

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 2 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]198025[/snapback]

Steffan hiya.gif

You are off the hook! blink.gif

You never did respond to my question about attending campmeeting prior to the 3abn campmeeting. I was disappointed as I thought we might do lunch.

Would you like to sit down some evening and over dinner discuss the legal issues you seem to knowledgable about?

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
inga
post Jun 3 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #89

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 3 2007, 03:25 AM) [snapback]198058[/snapback]

In my opinion, I believe the Voltaire wanna be did it! dunno.gif doh.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif roflmao.gif

Come to think of it, that's exactly the kind of thing he would do.

I can't believe I didn't think of it. doh.gif You get an *A+* for that, Fran. clap.gif

For those not 'in the know,' the "Voltaire wannabe" is an Adventist lawyer who prowls various Adventist fora. His stock-in-trade is the assumption of persona far removed from his actual identity. On ClubAdventist, he assumed the persona of an ultra-conservative woman for the sake of stirring things up. It was a way of poking fun at conservatives -- especially if they fell into the trap of agreeing with him -- and a way of stirring up the liberals to argue with him/her. He seems to enjoy the brouhaha he creates.

Whoever is doing the blogspot is doing exactly the same thing -- pretending to be on 3ABN's side, pretending to be black -- stirring up folks on all sides. There's not a lot of folks interested in Adventism who have this trademark. In fact, although I've also browsed many fora, there's only one with this particular trademark and this particular skill.

And, Di, that's why I would recommend just ignoring this site. I suspect he's enjoying the reaction he's getting here.

This post has been edited by inga: Jun 3 2007, 11:29 AM

+Quote Post
mozart
post Jun 3 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

Adventist lawyer????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're kidding. wow,
what lawyer would have the time or inclination to do something like that?
QUOTE(inga @ Jun 3 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]198091[/snapback]

Come to think of it, that's exactly the kind of thing he would do.

I can't believe I didn't think of it. doh.gif You get an *A+* for that, Fran. clap.gif

For those not 'in the know,' the "Voltaire wannabe" is an Adventist lawyer who prowls various Adventist fora. His stock-in-trade is the assumption of persona far removed from his actual identity. On ClubAdventist, he assumed the persona of an ultra-conservative woman for the sake of stirring things up. It was a way of poking fun at conservatives -- especially if they fell into the trap of agreeing with him -- and a way of stirring up the liberals to argue with him/her. He seems to enjoy the brouhaha he creates.

Whoever is doing the blogspot is doing exactly the same thing -- pretending to be on 3ABN's side, pretending to be black -- stirring up folks on all sides. There's not a lot of folks interested in Adventism who have this trademark. In fact, although I've also browsed many fora, there's only one with this particular trademark and this particular skill.

And, Di, that's why I would recommend just ignoring this site. I suspect he's enjoying the reaction he's getting here.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church