Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14596&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:14:59 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Merger Off?
Fran
post Aug 5 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

As in every good merger, there are audits to check the values of assets and such. This usually calls for an independent audit,right? Well, let me see, Danny has been there and done that! Look what that did to him back in 2000-2001! I believe he refused to allow an audit.

Of course, Amazing Facts would have to be audited also. I don't believe they would mind at all.

A merger can not happen with blinders on. Both parties need to be wise as serpants and gentle as doves!

My opinion is that Danny will not let independant auditors near the place ever again!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 6 2007, 03:49 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(Fran @ Aug 5 2007, 04:51 PM) *
As in every good merger, there are audits to check the values of assets and such. This usually calls for an independent audit,right? Well, let me see, Danny has been there and done that! Look what that did to him back in 2000-2001! I believe he refused to allow an audit.

Of course, Amazing Facts would have to be audited also. I don't believe they would mind at all.

A merger can not happen with blinders on. Both parties need to be wise as serpants and gentle as doves!

My opinion is that Danny will not let independant auditors near the place ever again!

Fran... You hit the nail on the head. Danny Shelton knows that an independent audit would expose him to a firestorm of criticism had the results become public.

We're all aware that Danny knows his empire is crumbling. He has to be thinking of some kind of escape if he gets in real hot water. If he will take tithe money, then who's to say he won't report some cash offerings & divert them to some off-shore, tax-exempt accounts? Something that will tide him over if he has to get away.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 6 2007, 03:55 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 6 2007, 02:49 AM) *
We're all aware that Danny knows his empire is crumbling. He has to be thinking of some kind of escape if he gets in real hot water. If he will take tithe money, then who's to say he won't report some cash offerings & divert them to some off-shore, tax-exempt accounts? Something that will tide him over if he has to get away.

Interesting thought!

But are Garwin McNeilus and Co. going to continue to try to keep his organization afloat? With all the other not-so-principled noteworthies of the organization still in place?

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 6 2007, 03:59 AM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 6 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 6 2007, 02:49 AM) *

Interesting thought!

But will Garwin McNeilus and Co. continue to try to keep the organization afloat, with all the other not-so-principled worthies still on board?

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 6 2007, 04:06 AM

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 6 2007, 04:07 AM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 6 2007, 04:55 AM) *
Interesting thought!

But are Garwin McNeilus and Co. going to continue to try to keep his organization afloat? With all the other not-so-principled noteworthies of the organization still in place?
What if the IRS takes a heavy hand?

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 6 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 6 2007, 03:49 AM) *
Fran... You hit the nail on the head. Danny Shelton knows that an independent audit would expose him to a firestorm of criticism had the results become public.

Interesting that you wrote, "If he [Danny] will take tithe money, then who's to say he won't report some cash offerings & divert them," Well guys, around two months ago, May Chung reported on the phone to a buddy of mine, that Danny got a call from a rich Seventh day Adventist widow in from one of the western states to come to her home. Well, he flew out there and she handed over to him in a suitcase full of cash -- $700.000 to be given for the Lord's work of 3ABN. I just wonder how much of it gone to 3ABN??? Or Fran, what you wrote, "Cash offerings & divert them to some off-shore, tax-exempt accounts?"

Has anyone else heard about the $700.000 cash in the suitcase from a widow that Danny got? The source of informatioin coming from May Chung is a good source, for she would know -- her having multi-millions of dollars herself being with Danny since the start of 3ABN.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 6 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #52

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(mikell @ Aug 6 2007, 08:50 AM) *
Interesting that you wrote, "If he [Danny] will take tithe money, then who's to say he won't report some cash offerings & divert them," Well guys, around two months ago, May Chung reported on the phone to a buddy of mine, that Danny got a call from a rich Seventh day Adventist widow in from one of the western states to come to her home. Well, he flew out there and she handed over to him in a suitcase full of cash -- $700.000 to be given for the Lord's work of 3ABN. I just wonder how much of it gone to 3ABN??? Or

Fran, what you wrote, "Cash offerings & divert them to some off-shore, tax-exempt accounts?"

Has anyone else heard about the $700.000 cash in the suitcase from a widow that Danny got? The source of informatioin coming from May Chung is a good source, for she would know -- her having multi-millions of dollars herself being with Danny since the start of 3ABN.

Maybe we could ask May Chung to check the records to see if indeed it was posted as $ 700,000.00. I am sure her friend would not mind.

Thank you for applying credit for the red comment above to me. However, it is a shame that Lowender missed out on credit for that astute comment/opinion.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 6 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fran @ Aug 6 2007, 09:39 AM) *
Maybe we could ask May Chung to check the records to see if indeed it was posted as $ 700,000.00. I am sure her friend would not mind.

Thank you for applying credit for the red comment above to me. However, it is a shame that Lowender missed out on credit for that astute comment/opinion.

Oop's, doh.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 6 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(mikell @ Aug 6 2007, 06:50 AM) *
Interesting that you wrote, "If he [Danny] will take tithe money, then who's to say he won't report some cash offerings & divert them," Well guys, around two months ago, May Chung reported on the phone to a buddy of mine, that Danny got a call from a rich Seventh day Adventist widow in from one of the western states to come to her home. Well, he flew out there and she handed over to him in a suitcase full of cash -- $700.000 to be given for the Lord's work of 3ABN. I just wonder how much of it gone to 3ABN??? Or Fran, what you wrote, "Cash offerings & divert them to some off-shore, tax-exempt accounts?"

mikell,

Have you ever heard of hay-baling stories? After a hard day on the farm, the field workers would sit around a campfire drinking their various beverages and one would start a story. The story would go around the circle and each worker would add an amusing twist to the story so it would grow and they would all be delighted as the tale unfolded. I was a part of one of these such campfire exploits at a family reunion this last June. The story was started that after working hard all day baling hay, my cousin Larry got drunk and wore a red skirt to a party. By the time this story reached the end of the circle, some 50 or so folks later, cousin Larry had been eaten by sharks but escaped by using the baling wire he had tucked in his belt while diving in a yellow submarine to find the largest diamond in the world that had been the impetus for him to battle even his brother-in-law to the death, all the time still wearing that winsome little red skirt.

My point is, it is best to get solid documentation about a claim before starting a story that is possibly false and will take on a devastating life of its own as it makes the circuit.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 6 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 6 2007, 11:31 AM) *
mikell,

Have you ever heard of hay-baling stories? After a hard day on the farm, the field workers would sit around a campfire drinking their various beverages and one would start a story. The story would go around the circle and each worker would add an amusing twist to the story so it would grow and they would all be delighted as the tale unfolded. I was a part of one of these such campfire exploits at a family reunion this last June. The story was started that after working hard all day baling hay, my cousin Larry got drunk and wore a red skirt to a party. By the time this story reached the end of the circle, some 50 or so folks later, cousin Larry had been eaten by sharks but escaped by using the baling wire he had tucked in his belt while diving in a yellow submarine to find the largest diamond in the world that had been the impetus for him to battle even his brother-in-law to the death, all the time still wearing that winsome little red skirt.

My point is, it is best to get solid documentation about a claim before starting a story that is possibly false and will take on a devastating life of its own as it makes the circuit.

PB

I know I was not lying about it, neither my source who is close to May, in fact who is dying on his death bed. Although, with May could be a just a story she not aware of, for she got it from Danny himself, but I don’t think so. When Danny told her this, I think we can assume, that for sure he put every penny of it into the Lord's work of 3ABN, and did not siphon off any of it to some off-shore account. If he did, he would NOT have reported it to May in the first place, would that make sense?
So, then the context I first reported it in I apologize. I should not have imply, that Danny did something with it that was not right, for that I do not know and that would be conjecture on my part and so I would be spreading rumors and gossip. I stand corrected.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 6 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(mikell @ Aug 6 2007, 12:46 PM) *
I know I was not lying about it, neither my source who is close to May, in fact who is dying on his death bed. Although, with May could be a just a story she not aware of, for she got it from Danny himself, but I don’t think so. When Danny told her this, I think we can assume, that for sure he put every penny of it into the Lord's work of 3ABN, and did not siphon off any of it to some off-shore account. If he did, he would NOT have reported it to May in the first place, would that make sense?
So, then the context I first reported it in I apologize. I should not have imply, that Danny did something with it that was not right, for that I do not know and that would be conjecture on my part and so I would be spreading rumors and gossip. I stand corrected.

Thank you mikell! Now my cousin Larry can take off that red skirt.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 6 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 6 2007, 03:13 PM) *
Thank you mikell! Now my cousin Larry can take off that red skirt.

Please, tell Larry the crossdresser, to keep his red dress on. Ha, I sure don't want to see what is under there! no.gif no.gif no.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mikell: Aug 6 2007, 07:48 PM

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Aug 7 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 6 2007, 05:05 AM) *
Interesting thought!

But will Garwin McNeilus and Co. continue to try to keep the organization afloat, with all the other not-so-principled worthies still on board?

I have unconfirmed information that 3abn has thier eye on another person for president. Danny staying on board, of course. The person is an experienced administrator but not high profile. From my limited perspective, he is a man with integrity. They apparantly have been talking to him. Don't know if he has accepted. Cant say more.

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Aug 7 2007, 12:35 AM

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 7 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #59

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mikell @ Aug 6 2007, 07:10 PM) *
Please, tell Larry the crossdresser, to keep his red dress on. Ha, I sure don't want to see what is under there! no.gif no.gif no.gif biggrin.gif

Mikell & Peacefully Bewildered... I wasn't bailing hay... What I heard sounds very similar to what Mikell posted...

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 7 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 7 2007, 01:33 AM) *
I have unconfirmed information that 3abn has thier eye on another person for president. Danny staying on board, of course. The person is an experienced administrator but not high profile. From my limited perspective, he is a man with integrity. They apparantly have been talking to him. Don't know if he has accepted. Cant say more.

Skyhook... You don't honestly believe that Danny Shelton would give up control of 3ABN? The only thing that could make him give up control is a jail sentence...

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:15 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church