Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14596&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:15:01 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Merger Off?
Artiste
post Aug 7 2007, 03:22 AM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 6 2007, 11:33 PM) *
I have unconfirmed information that 3abn has their eye on another person for president. Danny staying on board, of course. The person is an experienced administrator but not high profile. From my limited perspective, he is a man with integrity. They apparantly have been talking to him. Don't know if he has accepted. Can't say more.

That must be the special committee that has been working on the problem, including the merger (until it was declared off). I presume that Garwin McNeilus is still the driving force behind this.

On paper such a solution sounds reasonable. In reality, cleaning up things at 3ABN by that method would be extremely difficult.

It would almost assuredly take more than one experienced administrator to overhaul the climate of deceit and dishonesty that permeats the entire administration of 3ABN. There are individuals at 3ABN that have no intention of losing their positions of power, and this is aside from Danny Shelton.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 7 2007, 03:23 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 7 2007, 07:17 AM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Even in an organization without the crises that 3ABN has, keeping the founder and former CEO on board at some level would not be healthy business dynamics for the new CEO.

If they're trying to stop their hemorrhage by reshuffling the deck, it's just not going to work. As long as the rank-and-file see Danny involved, they'll be sending their money to Hope. At least that's what we'll be pushing in our area.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 7 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

I have unconfirmed information that 3abn has thier eye on another person for president. Danny staying on board, of course. The person is an experienced administrator but not high profile. From my limited perspective, he is a man with integrity. They apparantly have been talking to him. Don't know if he has accepted. Cant say more.

Skyhook,

While this intriguing nugget might or might not be true, since it is unconfirmed, perhaps your final words might be extremely wise. Speculation on what this means or may look like if it happens might be fun but maybe we should first establish what we hope to accomplish by doing so. Within proper guidelines such a discussion might be productive but, of course, that is just my opinion.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 7 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 7 2007, 06:17 AM) *
Even in an organization without the crises that 3ABN has, keeping the founder and former CEO on board at some level would not be healthy business dynamics for the new CEO.

If they're trying to stop their hemorrhage by reshuffling the deck, it's just not going to work. As long as the rank-and-file see Danny involved, they'll be sending their money to Hope. At least that's what we'll be pushing in our area.

Soul,

Let's pray that any possible changes will include a thorough cleansing of any unChristlike behavior, attitudes that may be present in this ministry as well as any in our own lives as members of the Body of Christ. Through His power we can all have the unity and vibrant strength to make us truly effective in spreading the Gospel of Christ.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 7 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 7 2007, 09:34 AM) *
Let's pray that any possible changes will include a thorough cleansing of any unChristlike behavior, attitudes that may be present in this ministry as well as any in our own lives as members of the Body of Christ. Through His power we can all have the unity and vibrant strength to make us truly effective in spreading the Gospel of Christ.

Absolutely. We might be absolutely right in the changes for which we call at 3ABN, and still endanger our own souls or others. Whatever our level of involvement, we have to do the right thing at the right time in the right way.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 7 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #66

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 7 2007, 06:17 AM) *

We have had abundant evidence in the past, both posted here on this forum and pointed out by astute observers elsewhere, that Garwin McNeilus is working behind the scenes to keep 3ABN afloat.

And also that he has been a good friend of Danny Shelton's for a long time.

Some believe that Garwin would like to see an improved form of Adventism in place with ASI taking an even larger role in the church. It has been suggested that he wants 3ABN intact to help further this vision since 3ABN provides the media platform, one which is not under the control of the denomination like Hope TV is.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 7 2007, 10:57 AM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 7 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #67

Advanced Member

delete

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 7 2007, 10:44 AM

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 7 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Danny Shelton should not be criticized... We would do our best by just not questioning him. He has saved more souls than any of us combined... All of us are better off to just allow Danny to make decisions for us. He is an anointed person...

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Aug 7 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Aug 2 2007, 09:04 PM) *
This is quite interesting in the light of the recent AToday article featuring the interview with Don Schneider.

I wonder if there will be further information about what "structural dynamics" prevented the merger?

PB

I seriously doubt we will see any further clarification.

Doug's "glum" face the nite of the announcement made me
question then whether the "merger" was real or would ever
happen.

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Aug 7 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 2 2007, 11:21 PM) *
I don't want to get in trouble for soliciting. But, why not do that if the Lord impresses?

You may find it odd, but Gailon at present would really like to see some sort of merger happen (such as 3ABN being merged into AF where AF is the entity in charge). Given that I do not understand all the ramifications of all the issues involved, I don't know what to think.

As is the case in most situations.... "follow the money trail"

Anyone believe that income from one joined organization would
be greater than each operating separately?

Had they merged, there would have to be massive structural/organizational
changes to realize econonies of scale opportunities.

I could make a list if they needed one smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 7 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 7 2007, 01:33 AM) *
I have unconfirmed information that 3abn has thier eye on another person for president. Danny staying on board, of course. The person is an experienced administrator but not high profile. From my limited perspective, he is a man with integrity. They apparantly have been talking to him. Don't know if he has accepted. Cant say more.

So are you indicating that Danny would continue as CEO, and thus be over the new president?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 7 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Hmmmm, wonder if he'll say more about this unconfirmed infomation after he said he "Can't say more?"

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
maggiecttr
post Aug 7 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #73

Member No.: 3,067

Just received this in my E-mail (also appears today on the 3abn Web site):

3ABN has sent you the following message:

Dear 3ABN Family,

3ABN and Amazing Facts are both committed to fulfilling the gospel commission.

With this commission, 3ABN and Amazing Facts have been diligently and prayerfully studying the possibilities of combining these two ministries.

Both ministries have concluded that remaining separate at this time, better serves their mission of spreading the gospel.

We will continue to seek the Lord’s will and go as He leads, to Tell the World of His Soon Coming.

3ABN continues its supportive relationship with Amazing Facts, and we look forward to working with them in the upcoming revival series Here We Stand which will be aired live on 3ABN and 3ABN Latino September 7-15 from Lansing, Michigan.

We ask your prayers for both 3ABN and Amazing Facts as we continue to seek God’s guidance in these closing moments of Earth’s history. We live in exciting times, and we eagerly look forward to what He has planned for both ministries.

Danny Shelton, President

maggie

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 7 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(maggiecttr @ Aug 7 2007, 03:01 PM) *
Just received this in my E-mail (also appears today on the 3abn Web site):

3ABN has sent you the following message:

Dear 3ABN Family,

3ABN and Amazing Facts are both committed to fulfilling the gospel commission.

With this commission, 3ABN and Amazing Facts have been diligently and prayerfully studying the possibilities of combining these two ministries.

Both ministries have concluded that remaining separate at this time, better serves their mission of spreading the gospel.

We will continue to seek the Lord’s will and go as He leads, to Tell the World of His Soon Coming.

3ABN continues its supportive relationship with Amazing Facts, and we look forward to working with them in the upcoming revival series Here We Stand which will be aired live on 3ABN and 3ABN Latino September 7-15 from Lansing, Michigan.

We ask your prayers for both 3ABN and Amazing Facts as we continue to seek God’s guidance in these closing moments of Earth’s history. We live in exciting times, and we eagerly look forward to what He has planned for both ministries.

Danny Shelton, President

maggie
Remember, Prophet Danny knows better than any of us... How dare anyone question him or his financial practices...

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Aug 7 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 7 2007, 01:52 PM) *
So are you indicating that Danny would continue as CEO, and thus be over the new president?

What I was told was that Danny would still be there. I took it to mean that he would still have the power.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:15 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church