Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14695&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:12:59 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Beginning Of The End For Danny Shelton?, From AT -
SoulEspresso
post Aug 10 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #106

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

Bob, whatever differences I may have with you and Gailon, you don't strike me as the kind of guys who can be bought. (Don't let that go to your head! no.gif smile.gif)

What are your goals in all this? Danny's public repentance and resignation, on 3ABN Live, for the slander of Linda (and Arild)? and for covering up for Tommy? Should Walter Thompsen, Shelley Quinn, Kay Kuzma and John Lomacang be included? Their public resignation as well--perhaps the entire board?

Whoever paid for this lawsuit needs to be called to account publicly as well.

A full investigation into the charges against Tommy would be appropriate. A complete independent (duh) audit of 3ABN's books for the last (how many?) years as well.

I don't know if these conditions can be made part of a settlement. Can they?

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 10 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

I thought about it some more, and if there are any officials in the Adventist church who have been complicit in this, they need to step down too--but they'd have to be part of the behind-the-scenes activities that would connect them with the lawsuit in some way.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Aug 10 2007, 03:48 PM

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 10 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 10 2007, 02:18 PM) *
What should I say if that comes up? What would you say? What do you think I would say? Should we take a poll?

LOL. Lowender, any advice for a gentleman who has questions?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 10 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 10 2007, 04:31 PM) *
I don't know if these conditions can be made part of a settlement. Can they?

Hmm. Well, if we or they don't like this condition or that condition, I guess it can always go to trial. Right?

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 10 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 10 2007, 02:12 PM) *
Dear Friend,
This is not an insurance case where they make an offer and you make a counter offer. You are being called into accountability for your actions. The concessions do not come from the 3abn side.

This post has been edited by summertime: Aug 11 2007, 10:35 AM

+Quote Post
Grith
post Aug 10 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #111

Member No.: 3,399

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 10 2007, 03:12 PM) *
The concessions do not come from the 3abn side.

From all that I have seen, I believe this statement to be absolutely true!

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 10 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

I am a former doner and former 3ABN enthusiast because of Danny Shelton hiding...lying...bearing false witness...

paraphrasing what someone else said "even if Linda did all that she was accused of doing...how she was treated was deplorable."

On world wide television, He treated his brother far more honorable (documented pedophile) than he treated Linda (suspected Spritual Adultry).

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Aug 11 2007, 01:23 AM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Observer
post Aug 10 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #113

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 10 2007, 03:31 PM) *
Bob, whatever differences I may have with you and Gailon, you don't strike me as the kind of guys who can be bought. (Don't let that go to your head! no.gif smile.gif)

What are your goals in all this? Danny's public repentance and resignation, on 3ABN Live, for the slander of Linda (and Arild)? and for covering up for Tommy? Should Walter Thompsen, Shelley Quinn, Kay Kuzma and John Lomacang be included? Their public resignation as well--perhaps the entire board?

A full investigation into the charges against Tommy would be appropriate. A complete independent (duh) audit of 3ABN's books for the last (how many?) years as well.

NOTE: The above quote is a partial quote. I have removed parts of it that I do not wish to comment upon.

Your question is a very valid one, and I will respond for myself:

Public repentance is NOT something that I would ask of any person. True repentance must come from the heart. It is not something that I would demand. If someone felt a need to publicly repent, fine. If not, so be it. Neither is a goal for me.

My first goal is that the truth come out into the open, whatever that truth may be. In my personal opinion, a lot of false hood has been told. That falsehood probably applies to both sides. The public exposure of the various claims and charges have reached, in my mind, the point where it is necessary for the truth to come out, whatever the truth is. I think that this is mandatory,and required for issues to be resolved.

Until that truth comes out, I am not willing to give a detailed listing of what I think should happen. My final view of what should happen will be guided by what I see in a final exposure of truth, if that is what happens.

From my perspective, I believe that changes must be made in management. Regardless of what that final truth is that comes out, in my personal opinion, changes should be made in the top levels of the 3-ABN management. To me this is true regardless of what the truth is that comes out because I believe that there is top level of management in 3-ABN that should be held responsible for what I see is mismanagement of this situation. In my opinion, the crisis that 3-ABN faces today is due to more than the foundational charges that have been made against 3-ABN. It is due in part to how this crisis was mishandled. It may be that they did their best. It may be that they were sincere. I do not need to challenge them on those issues. Even if sincere and honest in their actions, they should be held responsible for not doing it right.

Until the truth comes out, I am not willing to say who I think should be removed. The people I ultimately believe should be removed will be determined, in my mind, by what I believe will come out as the truth. Once the truth is known, one can make decisions as to who leaves and who stays. I certainly believe that some people associated with 3-ABN should stay. There are many dedicated people who have given sacriffically to make 3-ABN succeed. I
would want to keep as many of those as is possible. That would be true for people who has supported 3-ABN against Linda. The criteria for me will not be whether or not people supported Linda. But, there will be those who have forfited any consideration to remain. They should go. But, until the truth comes out, I will not have ideas as to who should go and who should stay.

It very well may be that once the truth comes out that there will be people who should be financially compensated for the wrongs done them. I will certainlly be willing to consider that. Again, I will need to wait until the truth comes out to decide in my mind who should be financially compensated.

What will it take for the truth to come out? Folks, in my mind, the lawyers who filed the lawsuit aganst Gailon and Bob set the process in motion to determine the truth. Now I wait for it to play out. I simply hope that no one can side-track it.

NOTE: I am not praising anyone for filing a lawsuit against Bob and Gailon. I Feel for them I am very sorry that they have to go through this. But, I think that this will be the vehicle to determine the truth.

This post has been edited by Observer: Aug 10 2007, 05:52 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 10 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 10:44 PM) *
Sister
Sorry if I offended. That wasn't my intent but I will take issue with you on a few points. It is my understanding that your identity is hidden from view for some. For others it is not. Therefore I am confident that you are not spending "pool time" with Mrs. Shelton or getting information from Danny Shelton. If you were, the things that you post would be much more accurate. Knowing you do not have direct contact with any board members or Mr & Mrs. Shelton, I feel that any "corrections" you might want to throw in, would be inaccurate and in need of correction. I have learned through the years that second and third hand information, speculation and opinions, rarely, if ever, have much truth to them. You are at a distinct advantage that you must trust employees, church members, and friends that are not truly "in the know" to supply you with information that they themselves have only heard. This can only lead to confusion, tall tales and more fodder for the gossip mills.
Though, I would love to get to know you better, a tit for tat where 3abn is concerned would not be a constructive use of time.

Appletree, there is one huge difference between the testimony that I have given concerning Dan, the Shelton gang and 3ABN, and your testimony: Others have vindicated my utterances through documentation and first person testimony from identified sources.

You write as if you know my identity, I can assure you that your assumptions are incorrect, both as to the sources of my information and as to whom you assume I am. I have only offered factual accounts of actions that have transpired under the rulership of Danny Shelton. Am I Linda Shelton, as many in Danny's camp have suggested? No. Even though Dan has told others that he has proof that I am Linda. WHY? Because I often refer to him as Dan, like Linda did, rather than Danny. Appletree, that is merely part of the mystique of "Sister". If you and Dan really knew my identity I would have received a letter from his attorney.

Think about it Appletree: if I had not begun writing "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN" this forum would probably not exist on BSDA. Why did I do it? Because the Lord impressed me to come and tell what I knew about Dan Shelton and 3ABN. One person can make a difference. I came and boldly told the truth and others followed. Does this make me important? No. "Sister" will always be merely a shadow of me that only exists on BSDA. When she is no longer needed, she will disappear.

As for knowing me better, perhaps you already do know me... Maybe you greeted me in the hallways of 3ABN or we were both at Teresa Wilson's store, or in the same Sabbath School Class together? Any Adventist woman you come in contact with on the 3ABN compound or in the church could be me. You really do not know, Appletree... If you and Dan really knew, that attorney's letter would already be waiting in my mailbox. Unlike Linda Shelton, I have nothing to fear from Dan. He can not discredit me. I am always up for a fight and am willing to defend those Dan has defiled with his lies. boxing.gif Let the buck stop here and now...

This post has been edited by sister: Aug 10 2007, 06:27 PM

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 10 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Well, Appletree, what is your response now to sister's post?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 10 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 10 2007, 06:23 PM) *
"Sister" will always be merely a shadow of me that only exists on BSDA. When she is no longer needed, she will disappear.

Sister, trust me -- YOU are NEEDED. I thank God for you and you being here and what you post, thank you. I just wish there were more like you.
Sister, you are the Truth Detector of all who posts boxing.gif -- including our friend, appletree. smile.gif

This post has been edited by mikell: Aug 11 2007, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 10 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Sister,

clap.gif Praise the LORD for someone who took the first step so others can come forward to tell their stories.

thankyou.gif Thank you for telling the truth.

amen.gif I appreciate you.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 10 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Observer @ Aug 9 2007, 09:17 PM) *
But: If wishes were horses, beggers would ride.

Well..... till Danny sold them, at least.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 10 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #119

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 10 2007, 05:18 PM) *
What should I say if that comes up? What would you say? What do you think I would say? Should we take a poll?

I would say no; any such offer is the bribe it appears to be and you don't seem like a 30 pieces of silver kind of guy, Bob...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Aug 10 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Observer @ Aug 10 2007, 05:50 PM) *
Public repentance is NOT something that I would ask of any person. True repentance must come from the heart. It is not something that I would demand. If someone felt a need to publicly repent, fine. If not, so be it. Neither is a goal for me.

Well, there will come a day when "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess," but not every one will want to. What I'd hope for was at least an acknowledgment that sin was committed. For myself, I have no illusions that such a confession would be any different than what came out of Jimmy Swaggart's mouth when he was caught with a prostitute ... again. I don't know if Mr. Swaggart was converted or not, but at least he said he was wrong. Was it because he was sorry or because he was caught? Who knows? dunno.gif

My first goal is that the truth come out into the open, whatever that truth may be. In my personal opinion, a lot of false hood has been told. That falsehood probably applies to both sides.

You've articulated The Main Event: truth. Things are probably grayer than they appear on save3abn.com, even though I believe that site is essentially truthful.

From my perspective, I believe that changes must be made in management.

Until the truth comes out, I am not willing to say who I think should be removed.

How extensive depends on how tainted they were by all this, I agree. The reason I listed the names I did was because they made public statements regarding the case. I'd not limit it to them, and I could change my mind based on the facts as they are revealed.

What will it take for the truth to come out? Folks, in my mind, the lawyers who filed the lawsuit aganst Gailon and Bob set the process in motion to determine the truth. Now I wait for it to play out. I simply hope that no one can side-track it.

Prayer is the biggest thing for the situation right now. Ain't no lawyer or judge bigger than God.

NOTE: I am not praising anyone for filing a lawsuit against Bob and Gailon. I feel for them. I am very sorry that they have to go through this. But, I think that this will be the vehicle to determine the truth.
yes.gif sad.gif

--------------------
--

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:13 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church