Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15182&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:03:50 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gailon Joy Files For Bankruptcy, CREDIBLE? HONEST? FINANCIAL COUNSELOR?
Observer
post Sep 5 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #76

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 5 2007, 10:59 AM) *
Soul,

When I was little a had a family member that frequently used a little mind game on me because she knew it worked everytime. It went something like this. This family member might be going skating or somewhere fun and being younger I would beg to go. She would always say no. After begging for awhile, I would start getting mad and I would say, you are so selfish, all you think about is what you want to do. Here is where she would get me. She would say, ohhh....I was really going to take you until you started smarting off, but now, I'm not.

I fell for that everytime when I was little, but not now. By saying you are disappointed in me, would lead one to believe that you have shown respect for my opinions. You haven't. By saying you thought 3abn might take the high road would lead one to believe that had I not exposed Gailon's bankruptcy, you would have put 3abn in a different light. You wouldn't. Your post about destroying my credibility means nothing since you gave me no credibility in the first place.

Why couldn't I or the defenders of 3abn shown Bob and Gailon a different way? Because they refuse to listen to any and all who have told them they were wrong in how they have handled this whole thing. They have refused for months to listen to any council other than their own.

If I were Danny or a member of the board would I have done anything different?
Absolutely. I would have put that proof out there immediately to prove that the board had reason to dismiss the VP and to prove that Danny had a right to remarry.

I would have pushed Mark Finley, at that time, to make a public statement about what conclusions he came to from his involvement in the situation.

I would have put out signed public statements by more than 98% of the employees giving specific incidents to show her attitude, her total focus on self, her disregard for the employees, her obsession with being in power and the falsehoods that she told where her secretary usually took the fall . These things can and will be proven in court, if need be.

IMO, had these things been done in the beginning we all certainly wouldn't be here today.

So, the PR mistake was to take the high road in the beginning so as not to hurt Linda and look where it got them. It would appear it gave her the time to start a behind the scenes campaign to destroy her ex husband and the ministry by way of getting mouthpieces to work for her. That way it appears she has taken the "high road" which in fact, is a lie. Who do you think has supplied Joy with private emails between Danny and Linda? Where do you think beartrap and SSOM/Artist and Sister get some of the information they bring to the table and tell as fact?

The other side has no definitive proof. If all the Linda/Pickle/Joy accusations were true, do you really think that 3abn would have sued where all would come out in the open? And, no, don't bother giving me the sad story that 3abn counted on impoundment. That too is a lie. Not until weeks after the filing of the suit, had 3abn basically ever heard of impoundment. When they did, they were told most likely the judge wouldn't grant it, at least ,in all areas. So, just another story that someone made up and it became fact.

Conclusion Expresso? Your "hoping that the 2 sides could meet in the middle" attitude is brand new. Your previous posts have shown nothing but a negative attitude toward Danny and 3abn and you have been a part of passing along false accusations and tainted speculation. All the while, portraying a smug and judgemental attitude involving things you really know nothing about.

So, the game where you would have liked me if I just hadn't exposed Gailon isn't working. You are just a part of the double standards represented here everyday. Think about it. If Danny would have filed for Bankruptcy it would be on save not and bsda before the ink dried on the papers and better yet, you would all be having a party over it. You are worried about the souls before the deadline? Hardly. Your participation here proves quite the opposite.

Double Standard: You should note that I have opened another thread in which I have posted the information needed for any and all to view the legal documents filed in Gailon's bankruptcy case. I posted information in regard to where people could view the documents in the IL tax case, and in regard to the lawsuit against GAJ and BP. There are no double standards on my part. All are public documents, and I will post where and how people can access them regardless of which side those documents come from.

Even if 98 per-cent of the employees did not like Linda, that is no reason to treat her like she was treated.

Even if Linda had committed physical adultry, which I do not believe, that was no reason to treat her like she was treated.

What you fail to understand that many of the people here are united in agreement that 3-ABN did not take the "high road," but rather publicly treated Linda in quite an unfair manner.

This post has been edited by Observer: Sep 5 2007, 11:44 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Sep 5 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 5 2007, 12:59 PM) *
Soul,

When I was little a had a family member that frequently used a little mind game on me because she knew it worked everytime. It went something like this. This family member might be going skating or somewhere fun and being younger I would beg to go. She would always say no. After begging for awhile, I would start getting mad and I would say, you are so selfish, all you think about is what you want to do. Here is where she would get me. She would say, ohhh....I was really going to take you until you started smarting off, but now, I'm not.

I fell for that everytime when I was little, but not now. By saying you are disappointed in me, would lead one to believe that you have shown respect for my opinions. You haven't. By saying you thought 3abn might take the high road would lead one to believe that had I not exposed Gailon's bankruptcy, you would have put 3abn in a different light. You wouldn't. Your post about destroying my credibility means nothing since you gave me no credibility in the first place.

Why couldn't I or the defenders of 3abn shown Bob and Gailon a different way? Because they refuse to listen to any and all who have told them they were wrong in how they have handled this whole thing. They have refused for months to listen to any council other than their own.

Absolutely. I would have put that proof out there immediately to prove that the board had reason to dismiss the VP and to prove that Danny had a right to remarry.

I would have pushed Mark Finley, at that time, to make a public statement about what conclusions he came to from his involvement in the situation.

I would have put out signed public statements by more than 98% of the employees giving specific incidents to show her attitude, her total focus on self, her disregard for the employees, her obsession with being in power and the falsehoods that she told where her secretary usually took the fall . These things can and will be proven in court, if need be.

IMO, had these things been done in the beginning we all certainly wouldn't be here today.

So, the PR mistake was to take the high road in the beginning so as not to hurt Linda and look where it got them. It would appear it gave her the time to start a behind the scenes campaign to destroy her ex husband and the ministry by way of getting mouthpieces to work for her. That way it appears she has taken the "high road" which in fact, is a lie. Who do you think has supplied Joy with private emails between Danny and Linda? Where do you think beartrap and SSOM/Artist and Sister get some of the information they bring to the table and tell as fact?

The other side has no definitive proof. If all the Linda/Pickle/Joy accusations were true, do you really think that 3abn would have sued where all would come out in the open? And, no, don't bother giving me the sad story that 3abn counted on impoundment. That too is a lie. Not until weeks after the filing of the suit, had 3abn basically ever heard of impoundment. When they did, they were told most likely the judge wouldn't grant it, at least ,in all areas. So, just another story that someone made up and it became fact.

Conclusion Expresso? Your "hoping that the 2 sides could meet in the middle" attitude is brand new. Your previous posts have shown nothing but a negative attitude toward Danny and 3abn and you have been a part of passing along false accusations and tainted speculation. All the while, portraying a smug and judgemental attitude involving things you really know nothing about.

So, the game where you would have liked me if I just hadn't exposed Gailon isn't working. You are just a part of the double standards represented here everyday. Think about it. If Danny would have filed for Bankruptcy it would be on save not and bsda before the ink dried on the papers and better yet, you would all be having a party over it. You are worried about the souls before the deadline? Hardly. Your participation here proves quite the opposite.

I agree with everything written here 100%.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 5 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

AppleTree, AppleTree.

How come all you did was talk about Linda? What about Danny's covering up of the child molestation allegations? What about Danny's getting a house for $6,139 and selling it a week later for $135,000? What about Danny's trying to convince Linda to violate IRS regulations?

Why are you so fixated on the whole divorce question?

More importantly, how do you explain Danny's admission a month after the divorce that he didn't know whether Linda had committed fornication? If you have no explanation, all we can conclude is that Danny divorced Linda without biblical grounds, a direct, blatant, unequivocal violation of the teachings of Jesus.

More importantly still, how do you explain the difference between Danny's response and the Lord's anointed's response when Nathan came to have a talk with him one day?

Is Danny like David? Or is he like Asa? "Then Asa was wroth with the seer, and put him in a prison house; for he was in a rage with him because of this thing. And Asa oppressed some of the people the same time" (2 Chr. 16:10).

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 5 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Gailon has responded to a PM that someone sent him. Here it is:

I did indeed file a Chapter 7 after closing and shutting down our branch mortgage banking and
consulting business in mid August. We were very fortunate in that both leases were taken over
by other entities, thereby ridding ourselves of property leases and eliminating significant operational expenses after loosing $330,000 on operations in the first half. That number includes not getting
paid when several mortgage lenders closed and failed to pay our fees, a risk in the current
market-place that is unprecedented since 1990, and we barely got through that one. But it is
the nature of the current market.

With the illiquidity of the current financial markets, we are unable to sell loans from our market
niche into the current secondary market. Our market niche was Rescue Lending...that is we
targeted predatory lenders and helped borrowers to find affordable and more conventionally priced financing, usually with FHA or A- FNMA or FHLMC lenders. It is heart rending to
see so many left with no alternatives to get out from under the Lions Paw. Even more frustrating
to realize that our only option came down to recommending bankruptcy or filing predatory lending
suites so that many homeowners, duped by unscrupulous lenders, brokers, loan officers and
attorneys, could get relief from high cost and high interest loans heading into foreclosure. But
that is the reality of the current market and we are left helpless to give anything other than free
advice in most cases.

The Presidents recent proposals have been, and will be, too little and way too late for literally
tens of thousands whom we have had to watch helplessly as they are wrenched from homes
and community and dislocated. Sometimes the victims are hapless renters caught up in the
process and evicted for nothing more than having been residing in the premises at the time of
the foreclosure. Unfortunately, there is not much money in referring these victims to pro bono
attoneys and giving advise to these victims, and my phone rings daily with someones latest
problem needing a solution.

I have been self-employed for nearly 33 years and it is not fun thinking that we must rebuild
again. But we will keep going and we will continue to find a way to help those who, believe
me, are far less fortunate than ourselves. And we will do so at every opportunity.

On the other hand, if the position of 3ABN President is still open, maybe I will tender my
Curriculum Vitae. According to the 990s the job pays $100,000 a year. It offers benefits,
including tens of thousands in Royalties from book sales and cds with collateral income from
real estate deals and horse trading. Then there is the unfettered use of the American Express
card and the expense advances. They can keep the new philly as I am pretty happy with the
one I have been married to for the past 33 years. But I would like to get that jet back...we
could offer sunday tours to raise money and do jet rallies for the supporters. And I would
even report the benefits on the 3ABN 990s!!!

Alas, I am sure the embezzlement conviction for 1100 bucks from a battle with a client in
1985 would eliminate me from a job requiring such high standards!!! Maybe there is a job
opening for Chairman. The only known qualification is that I hear no evil, I see no evil, but
I must speak evil!!! And all I have to do is parrot the president and ceo. I'll wager I can
qualify for that one!!! Wonder if it pays well...or at all???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Sep 5 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 5 2007, 11:35 AM) *
I agree with everything written here 100%.

Nooooooooo! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 5 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 5 2007, 10:33 AM) *
Double Standard: You should note that I have opened another thread in which I have posted the information needed for any and all to view the legal documents filed in Gailon's bankruptcy case. I posted information in regard to where people could view the documents in the IL tax case, and in regard to the lawsuit against GAJ and BP. There are no double standards on my part. All are public documents, and I will post where and how people can access them regardless of which side those documents come from.

Even if 98 per-cent of the employees did not like Linda, that is no reason to treat her like she was treated.

Even if Linda had committed physical adultry, which I do not believe, that was no reason to treat her like she was treated.

What you fail to understand that many of the people here are united in agreement that 3-ABN did not take the "high road," but rather publicly treated Linda in quite an unfair manner.

adding after quite an unfair manner...
publically by email, snail mail, world wide television for all to witness her humiliation, and repeatedly for months.
IMHO
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 5 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #82

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

See now, Duane, I was not going to go there! I left my pc, so that I would not go there! You just had to do it! LOL!!! rofl1.gif

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Sep 5 2007, 11:09 AM) *
Nooooooooo! ohmy.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 5 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Sep 5 2007, 11:09 AM) *
Nooooooooo! ohmy.gif

doh.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
calvin
post Sep 5 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #84

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 5 2007, 10:50 AM) *
I am so sorry and chagrined that the opinion exists on BlackSDA that Gailon's financial misfortunes can be viewed as "strictly for the entertainment value".

And this while he has been putting in excessive amounts of time with no remuneration over the last year to bring to light the problems that need to be corrected at 3ABN, formerly known as the "face of Adventism".

Let me clarify what I mean. I can see how my statement could sound cavalier by making light of a serious situation. I simply don’t share your passion or your resolve over this really sad and rather bizarre saga. Many of you have close ties to 3abn, I don’t, does not mean I am unconcerned. I would rather put my efforts, influence, and apply my spiritual gifts in local causes to further the gospel commission to preach the gospel unto the entire world. I admire and applaud you for speaking out on the 3abn mess, both sides. Glad BSDA could be of service.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 5 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(calvin @ Sep 5 2007, 02:54 PM) *
Let me clarify what I mean. I can see how my statement could sound cavalier by making light of a serious situation. I simply don’t share your passion or your resolve over this really sad and rather bizarre saga. Many of you have close ties to 3abn, I don’t, does not mean I am unconcerned. I would rather put my efforts, influence, and apply my spiritual gifts in local causes to further the gospel commission to preach the gospel unto the entire world. I admire and applaud you for speaking out on the 3abn mess, both sides. Glad BSDA could be of service.

Thank you for explaining your position, Calvin.

I believe that BSDA is providing an essential service.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Sep 5 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #86

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Sep 5 2007, 02:09 PM) *
Nooooooooo! ohmy.gif

ex3abn... please notify us when these folk stop their DS worship fest... sad one can never find an upchuck smiley when you need it. sad.gif

Mine is just another observation.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 5 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 5 2007, 09:59 AM) *
Soul,

Perhaps your wise older sister was trying to teach you an important life lesson, Appletree. You don't seem to have gotten her point for you still believe that the way you see things is 100% accurate. Contrary to what you assume, it was not your exposing Gailon's bankruptcy that was the problem. Gailon is a public figure in this whole mess and that makes him fair game. It was really the gloating, sadly unChristlike manner in which you did so that tainted opinions, IMO. It was looking at the bankruptcy as the "Holy Grail" proof to undermine all that he has uncovered and posted on save3abn.com.

1. But you weren't there and couldn't advise Danny and the board to do so?
2. They didn't try to get Mark Finley to make a public statement at the time?
3. There are signed statements by more than 98% of the employees?!!! Was that a requirement to stay employed at the time or did the employees volunteer these public statements? Are these a part of the law suit discovery material?
4. Are you sure it was Linda who supplied Joy with the private emails? Sometimes you assume in error. Did you know that, Appletree?
5. Where do you get your info from, Appletree, that you bring to the table and tell as fact?

1. You sure there is no definitive proof of anything held by the other side? I've seen some pretty compelling evidence that seems rather solid, IMO. Tommy Shelton's emailed confession is very definitive in what it proves.
2. Are you invoking Ockham's Razor when you draw the conclusion that 3abn would never have filed the law suit if all of the accusations were true? How about if only part of them are true? Would the suit have been filed if 1/3 of the accusations were true?
3. Well, perhaps 3abn didn't know about the impoundment, but certainly the 3abn lawyers must have known. If they didn't know about it until 3 weeks after the filing of the suit I would question the thoroughness of their preparation.
4. Your story that the other side has definitive proof of anything appears to rise to your own "another story that someone made up and it became fact" charge, IMO.

This is where I get a bit steamed, Appletree. I can understand why your older sister would try to teach you not to go "smarting off" when you didn't have the proper facts. You jump right in and start demonizing one of the more sweetly honest, genuinely Christian and amazingly discerning members to join this fray. You are shooting yourself in more than just the foot to do so and it does wound your credibility and your very wisdom in the eyes of those of us who know SoulEspresso. Perhaps it would be prudent to get to "know" your perceived enemy before you start writing his bio. You are so far off it is just plain sad. On the bright side, though, the part I bolded above did give me a great, ironic chuckle when I read it. So, thanks for that.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 5 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

A friend found this article this morning and sent me the link. After reading it myself, decided it would be of interest to post it here to help give a larger picture of the mortgage crisis in Massachusetts.

PeacefulBe
---------------------------------

Press release from the Office of the Attorney General, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

MARTHA COAKLEY
ATTORNEY GENERAL (617) 727-2200
www.mass.gov/ago

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
September 04, 2007 MEDIA CONTACT:
Amie Breton
(617) 727-2543

ATTORNEY GENERAL MARTHA COAKLEY PERMENANTLY BANS FORECLOSURE RESCUE TRANSACTIONS

BOSTON – Attorney General Martha Coakley has filed a regulation with the Secretary of State’s Office that permanently bans for-profit foreclosure rescue transactions in the Commonwealth. The Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act authorizes the Attorney General to promulgate regulations to identify unfair or deceptive conduct that violates the act. The new regulation prohibits predatory, for-profit foreclosure rescue transactions. Foreclosure rescue transactions between family members or arranged by a non-profit community or housing organization are not banned under this regulation. The new regulation also makes it an unfair or deceptive act to market foreclosure-related services without a precise description of how the promoter will assist persons in avoiding or delaying foreclosure. The regulations define a “Foreclosure Rescue Transaction” as a transaction designed to avoid foreclosure and where the homeowner transferring the property maintains an option to reacquire the home by maintaining a legal interest in the home.

“Our office is pleased that this regulation is now permanent,” said Attorney General Martha Coakley. “We are one step closer to ensuring that distressed homeowners are protected from unscrupulous business practices.”

On June 1st, Attorney General Coakley announced emergency regulations that placed a temporary ban on these types of unfair and deceptive foreclosure rescue schemes as part of her multi-faceted plan to address the foreclosure rescue crisis in Massachusetts. The regulations went into effect immediately and were valid for 90-days. After a public hearing held on Thursday, August 30, in Boston, the regulations were promulgated as final.

Foreclosure rescue schemes are typically initiated when businesses or professionals claim to assist consumers who are facing foreclosure by convincing them to convey their property to straw purchasers. The straw purchasers then obtain mortgage loans, permitting the individuals facing foreclosure to continue living in their property for a limited time, and promising the individuals that they will be able to later reacquire their homes. In the enforcement matters litigated by the Attorney General, the promises of maintaining home ownership are illusory and homeowners lose their home to the so-called “rescuer.”

In addition, Attorney General Coakley announced earlier this month regulations to address unfair and deceptive tactics used in the mortgage industry. Hearings will be held across the state on the proposed regulations during September. The Attorney General’s Office anticipates that final promulgation of these regulations will occur by the end of September 2007.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 5 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Sep 5 2007, 08:35 PM) *
A friend found this article this morning and sent me the link. After reading it myself, decided it would be of interest to post it here to help give a larger picture of the mortgage crisis in Massachusetts.

PeacefulBe

Can you identify your "friend", PeacefulBe?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 5 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #90

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 5 2007, 08:52 PM) *
Can you identify your "friend", PeacefulBe?

Certainly I "can", but I won't choose to identify my friend any more than I would choose to identify you, Artiste.

Why would you ask?

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:03 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church