Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15240&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:48:09 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jim Gilley Takes Over As President
princessdi
post Oct 6 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #256

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Where is that fainting smiley when I need it/! What?!!! High school? minor? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif yikes.gif

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 6 2007, 10:29 PM) *
PrincessDi may have not personal knowledge, but I have inside knowledge about Danny Shelton's marriages. Is Danny Shelton an adulterer? If an adulterer is a married man who has sex with women other than his wife, while he is married, then the answer is yes. Danny Shelton is an adulterer. By Biblical standards if a man divorces his wife for any reason other than physical adultery and marries another woman, is an adulterer. Danny Shelton is quilty on both accounts: by the standards of society and the testimony of the word of God. Appletree, ask Danny about the affair he had with a girl during her senoir year of high school and the car he bought for her, this took place during his marriage to Linda Shelton. I know who she is, but out of pity for the shame Danny brought upon her I will not mention her name publically. Perhaps whe will testify in a court of law? It is her choice...or is blood thicker than water?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 7 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #257

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 7 2007, 12:50 AM) *
Where is that fainting smiley when I need it/! What?!!! High school? minor? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif yikes.gif

Di;

That part shocked me too. However, the last words slapped me right across the face. "It is her choice...or is blood thicker than water?" I better get back on my knees.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Oct 7 2007, 06:14 AM
Post #258

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 6 2007, 11:50 PM) *

Me too in shock...I think..... or maybe should not be......does the apple not fall far from the tree? nono.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Oct 7 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #259

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 6 2007, 11:06 PM) *
Maybe they were coming to the conclusion that life is too short...and so on...who knows.

People who come to the conlcusion that life is too short, and that they will have to give an account to God for their stewardship of His money that He has lent to them, will make interesting choices regarding purchasing a new corvette if the ministry they co-founded is so hard up for funds that it has to sell off TV stations.

Moreover, since the Word of God absolutely requires restitution as a condition for forgiveness, and thus for eternal life, they will make sure they return whatever funds they took improperly from their ministry, and pay whatever taxes and fines they owe the IRS, unless they have instead chosen to let another man take their crown.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Oct 7 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #260

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 7 2007, 01:29 AM) *
PrincessDi may have not personal knowledge, but I have inside knowledge about Danny Shelton's marriages. Is Danny Shelton an adulterer? If an adulterer is a married man who has sex with women other than his wife, while he is married, then the answer is yes. Danny Shelton is an adulterer. By Biblical standards if a man divorces his wife for any reason other than physical adultery and marries another woman, is an adulterer. Danny Shelton is quilty on both accounts: by the standards of society and the testimony of the word of God. Appletree, ask Danny about the affair he had with a girl during her senoir year of high school and the car he bought for her, this took place during his marriage to Linda Shelton. I know who she is, but out of pity for the shame Danny brought upon her I will not mention her name publically. Perhaps whe will testify in a court of law? It is her choice...or is blood thicker than water?

yikes.gif kidding.gif just waiting for the spin from the other side... ohmy.gif

...care for a snack while we wait? popcom.gif pepsi.gif snack.gif

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Oct 7 2007, 07:50 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Oct 7 2007, 08:23 AM
Post #261

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 7 2007, 12:29 AM) *

Not intending this to be a defense of Danny in ANY way....

but, did you know that the official position of the SDA church now allows
divorce for reasons other than "physical adultery"????

Subj. was tabled in '00 in Toronto, then snuk in with some parliamentary
maneuvering the day before the close of the session.
Very seaky, very underhanded if you want my opinion.

Funny how these things get done and no one finds out about them.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Oct 7 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #262

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Pickle @ Oct 7 2007, 08:18 AM) *
People who come to the conlcusion that life is too short, and that they will have to give an account to God for their stewardship of His money that He has lent to them, will make interesting choices regarding purchasing a new corvette if the ministry they co-founded is so hard up for funds that it has to sell off TV stations.

You're saying that 3ABN is selling off TV stations? I guess I missed that. That's highly significant!

+Quote Post
Delford
post Oct 7 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #263

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,165

Sister, is your blood "thick" as you claim others are?

This post has been edited by Delford: Oct 7 2007, 08:51 AM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Oct 7 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #264

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Delford @ Oct 7 2007, 09:35 AM) *

WOW! That was powerful!

I guess we've all been wrong about Danny from the start, huh?

Thanks, Delford, for setting us all straight!

rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Oct 7 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #265

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

... no.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
sister
post Oct 7 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #266

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Delford @ Oct 7 2007, 09:35 AM) *

Delford, are you phishing for my identity? It has often been suggested that the only way "sister" could know everything she does is because she is Linda. Sister is not Linda. How else could "sister" know everything that she does? Are you now asking if I am a Shelton by blood rather than marriage? End of your phishing expedition, they still have rules about that here. Right, PrincessDi?

This post has been edited by sister: Oct 7 2007, 03:41 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 7 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #267

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

You betcha'! I really don't have to say anything, Sister. Delford is well aware of this rule.

QUOTE(sister @ Oct 7 2007, 02:34 PM) *
Delford, are you phishing for my identity? It has often been suggested that the only way "sister" could know everything she does is because she is Linda. Sister is not Linda. How else could "sister" know everything that she does? Are you now asking if I am a Shelton by blood rather than marriage? End of your phishing expedition, they still have rules about that here. Right, PrincessDi?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
appletree
post Oct 7 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #268

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Oct 7 2007, 09:32 AM) *
You're saying that 3ABN is selling off TV stations? I guess I missed that. That's highly significant!

Watch yourself Bob, lest you open up a whole can of worms with those kind of accusations. Meaning? Because Doug B is president of AF does that mean he can't have a great house and very nice vehicles? He has said that giving has been down the last year or so...should he sell his vehicles or his house to support AF? The answer is no, he shouldn't. Doug is free to spend his salary on whatever he wants after his portion of tithe is paid, of course. Same goes for Mark Finley whom I will guess makes much more than Danny or Doug. The conference is constantly saying they need more and more money for this, that and the other. Do you think Mark and the President of the GC should sell their lovely houses and get rid of their new vehicles to support the GC?

Bob that is just ridiculous and you know it. Another desperate attempt to make something out of nothing. The men in ministry usually give their lives over to that ministry. That means their time, that means having to live in a fishbowl, that means most of their family time being interupted and a million other things I could name. They earn their salaries. They should be free to spend them on whatever they choose just like you and I do.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 7 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #269

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

But it is not hte same. I don't mind giving credit where credit is due. Danny, Linda, and Kenny poured themselves into that ministry to get it started. Even though at this point Danny discredits those who helped him up this ladder, it doesn't dminish his part still, and it is a compeltely "independent" minsitry. Built form the ground up without "official" monetary support from the church. AF was built, but from within the church and is still under NCC. If Danny wants his ministry to succeed he may well need to sacrifice somethings to keep it. That is the ocs tof being large and in charge. the same with Mark Finley. If it wasn't Mark Finley or Doug B, someonelse will be in their paid positions at VOP and AF. There is too much talk of 3ABN falling down to the ground if Danny is not at it's head, even if less visible.

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 7 2007, 04:44 PM) *
Watch yourself Bob, lest you open up a whole can of worms with those kind of accusations. Meaning? Because Doug B is president of AF does that mean he can't have a great house and very nice vehicles? He has said that giving has been down the last year or so...should he sell his vehicles or his house to support AF? The answer is no, he shouldn't. Doug is free to spend his salary on whatever he wants after his portion of tithe is paid, of course. Same goes for Mark Finley whom I will guess makes much more than Danny or Doug. The conference is constantly saying they need more and more money for this, that and the other. Do you think Mark and the President of the GC should sell their lovely houses and get rid of their new vehicles to support the GC?

Bob that is just ridiculous and you know it. Another desperate attempt to make something out of nothing. The men in ministry usually give their lives over to that ministry. That means their time, that means having to live in a fishbowl, that means most of their family time being interupted and a million other things I could name. They earn their salaries. They should be free to spend them on whatever they choose just like you and I do.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
appletree
post Oct 7 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #270

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

Sister, I for one will be beside myself to see you prove this allegation in a court of law. Is this one of your nasty twisted accusations or just simply an out and out lie? Twisted could mean you are referring to Allysa and the allegations of molestation her mother convinced her to make. It is very hard to follow your twisted statements and insinuations but trying to think like you....I put high school, car, affair and and blood/water together to equal Allysa or Danny's other stepdaughter whom he raised and who it seems was used by Linda to get her claws in Danny. When she realized she had been used, she moved out. Don't remember if it was right before or right after the wedding. I also don't remember if he bought her a car when she was in high school. Parents usually do buy their children at least one car when they become driving age.

As I have said about some of your other accusations. If they were true and there were proof, they would have come out long before now. It is easy to follow your pattern. You stay away for awhile. When you see things are getting a little boring or there is not enough Danny bashing going on to suit you, you make a grand entrance with another cock and bull story to stir things up a bit. Maybe Fran who seems to like to profile people should profile you and give us her reasons why you feel the need to act in this inappropriate manner. I've always heard that people with this behaviour do it to make themselves feel better about their own sins. Is that true?

You claim you aren't Linda. That's fine. But, why does it appear you keep falling for faulty, twisted, deceitful information from her. Either you are not as smart as you think you are, or you are happy to report lies and innuendo. Which is it?

I guess I will just have to be patient and wait to see you prove all of your accusations in court. You are smart enough to know that right? Contrary to your fantasy, you are not a phantom. You are not a ghost and you are not an entity that no one will ever know. Be sure your sins will find you out...many times God works through the experts to do that very thing.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church