Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15240&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:48:11 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jim Gilley Takes Over As President
lurker
post Oct 7 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #271

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

I think there are two things that may be proved in court here. One is the affair and the other is selling the station and using the money for personal use (inurement). The victim may or may not choose to identify herself. The money trail however is pretty easy to follow.

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 7 2007, 08:21 PM) *
Sister, I for one will be beside myself to see you prove this allegation in a court of law. Is this one of your nasty twisted accusations or just simply an out and out lie? Twisted could mean you are referring to Allysa and the allegations of molestation her mother convinced her to make. It is very hard to follow your twisted statements and insinuations but trying to think like you....I put high school, car, affair and and blood/water together to equal Allysa or Danny's other stepdaughter whom he raised and who it seems was used by Linda to get her claws in Danny. When she realized she had been used, she moved out. Don't remember if it was right before or right after the wedding. I also don't remember if he bought her a car when she was in high school. Parents usually do buy their children at least one car when they become driving age.

As I have said about some of your other accusations. If they were true and there were proof, they would have come out long before now. It is easy to follow your pattern. You stay away for awhile. When you see things are getting a little boring or there is not enough Danny bashing going on to suit you, you make a grand entrance with another cock and bull story to stir things up a bit. Maybe Fran who seems to like to profile people should profile you and give us her reasons why you feel the need to act in this inappropriate manner. I've always heard that people with this behaviour do it to make themselves feel better about their own sins. Is that true?

You claim you aren't Linda. That's fine. But, why does it appear you keep falling for faulty, twisted, deceitful information from her. Either you are not as smart as you think you are, or you are happy to report lies and innuendo. Which is it?

I guess I will just have to be patient and wait to see you prove all of your accusations in court. You are smart enough to know that right? Contrary to your fantasy, you are not a phantom. You are not a ghost and you are not an entity that no one will ever know. Be sure your sins will find you out...many times God works through the experts to do that very thing.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Oct 7 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #272

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 7 2007, 07:21 PM) *
Sister, I for one will be beside myself to see you prove this allegation in a court of law. Is this one of your nasty twisted accusations or just simply an out and out lie? Twisted could mean you are referring to Allysa and the allegations of molestation her mother convinced her to make. It is very hard to follow your twisted statements and insinuations but trying to think like you....I put high school, car, affair and and blood/water together to equal Allysa or Danny's other stepdaughter whom he raised and who it seems was used by Linda to get her claws in Danny. When she realized she had been used, she moved out. Don't remember if it was right before or right after the wedding. I also don't remember if he bought her a car when she was in high school. Parents usually do buy their children at least one car when they become driving age.

As I have said about some of your other accusations. If they were true and there were proof, they would have come out long before now. It is easy to follow your pattern. You stay away for awhile. When you see things are getting a little boring or there is not enough Danny bashing going on to suit you, you make a grand entrance with another cock and bull story to stir things up a bit. Maybe Fran who seems to like to profile people should profile you and give us her reasons why you feel the need to act in this inappropriate manner. I've always heard that people with this behaviour do it to make themselves feel better about their own sins. Is that true?

You claim you aren't Linda. That's fine. But, why does it appear you keep falling for faulty, twisted, deceitful information from her. Either you are not as smart as you think you are, or you are happy to report lies and innuendo. Which is it?

I guess I will just have to be patient and wait to see you prove all of your accusations in court. You are smart enough to know that right? Contrary to your fantasy, you are not a phantom. You are not a ghost and you are not an entity that no one will ever know. Be sure your sins will find you out...many times God works through the experts to do that very thing.

Well, Appletree, either you do not have the inside track with Danny as you claim or you are again trying to sweep his dirty dealings under the rug by attacking the informant. Of course I am not refering to Linda's daughter. Danny tried his ways with her and she removed herself from the situation. There was no affair between Danny and Linda's daughter from her first marriage, not for lack of trying on Danny's part. Some men just don't know how to keep it where it belongs.

I have not reported lies and innuendos, the truth about Danny is much worse. It is true that Danny had an affair with a girl during her senior year of high school. Danny gave her a car, that is also true. Linda was clueless about the situation, that is also true. She loved her husband and believed he would do nothing to bring harm to the ministry they had built together and bring shame upon the name of God. Naive? Yes, also ignorant about the real character of her husband. Danny said it was easy to fool Linda, she was so naive he could have as many women as he wanted.

Appletree, talk to Danny. Just because his sins have been hidden for so long from public view doen't change the fact that they happened. Appletree, your threats do not frighten me. Danny does not frighten me. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, not the fear of little men puffed up by their own self-importance.

An added note:
It goes way beyond bad taste and becomes an abomination against God to take a young woman’s testimony of molestation, against a man in whose home she was raised since childhood, and then try to attribute it to a ploy of her mother to discredit her ex-husband. At the time Linda’s daughter was molested and moved out of the family home she confided the real reason why she left to someone outside the immediate family. When her mother had separated from her husband, for her own safety, only then did her daughter confide in her. No woman in her right mind would return to a man who had molested her child. Shame on you Appletree for lying about one of Danny’s victims in your zeal to hide the truth of his heinous actions against a young woman whom he should have protected as her stepfather, instead of becoming a sexual predator with her as his victim.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Oct 7 2007, 10:19 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 7 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #273

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Appletree, you should have stopped at the first paragraph. You only need refute the accusation, not attack the poster, which is against the board rules. Your thinly veiled, "we know who you are and we are going to get you" threat did not go unntoiced either. Just the facts, as you know and belive them, please.

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 7 2007, 05:21 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Oct 7 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #274

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

We need a "stepping on the dragon's tail" smiley ...

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Oct 8 2007, 05:15 AM
Post #275

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 8 2007, 10:21 AM) *

So, you are really threatening Sister are you AT?

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Oct 8 2007, 06:04 AM
Post #276

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 7 2007, 07:21 PM) *

then you will be waiting for eternity, as far as I know Sister is not taking Danny to court and as such does not have to "prove" anything. Likewise even IF Danny knew who Sister was, and sued her, it would be up to him to prove that what she said was not true or had an adverse affect on him. Now if past court trials are any indication, with the allegations that are out there, do you really think Danny wants to expose his personal life to that kind of scrutiny? I mean in the process of "discovery" a lot of past misdeeds could surface. Most people would not willingly open their lives to that kind of scrutiny, and I suspect that Danny would let that sleeping dog lie......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Oct 8 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #277

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 7 2007, 06:44 PM) *
Watch yourself Bob, lest you open up a whole can of worms with those kind of accusations. ... They should be free to spend them on whatever they choose just like you and I do.

Watch yourself, appletree. The Judge of all the earth has declared in His holy Word that we will give an account of how we spend His money that He has given us stewardship over, and we shouldn't nullify what He has said.

We are all free to spend His money on whatever we please, but we will have to give an account to Him one day about that, and if we hide His talent in the earth, we will come up short.

Rather than buy a corvette, Danny should pay back what he owes 3ABN. Or has he already done that?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Oct 8 2007, 07:12 AM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Oct 8 2007, 11:20 AM
Post #278

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Pickle @ Oct 8 2007, 06:47 AM) *
Watch yourself, appletree. The Judge of all the earth has declared in His holy Word that we will give an account of how we spend His money that He has given us stewardship over, and we shouldn't nullify what He has said.

We are all free to spend His money on whatever we please, but we will have to give an account to Him one day about that, and if we hide His talent in the earth, we will come up short.

Rather than buy a corvette, Danny should pay back what he owes 3ABN. Or has he already done that?

Bob, don't make any assumptions. I do not know who owns a Corvette. I do not know what was paid to purchase a Corvette. But, I have learned that there are some who can drive a pretty good bargain. I can well immagine that anyone who can purchase a home for $6,000 plus dollars could purchase a Corvette for $365 dollars.

NOTE: I have no knowledge regarding the above. I do not tend to imply anything about the above. My sole point is: Some people can buy stuff for large discounts. (My wife regularly purchases name-brand clothing for me for sy 15% to 33% of its cost. Therefore one should nto assume any specific cost of anything that is purchases by another.

This post has been edited by Observer: Oct 8 2007, 11:24 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Oct 8 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #279

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 6 2007, 11:06 PM) *
I too wish I knew what Darryl was trying to imply with the corvette seed because I know what corvette he is talking about and it has nothing to do with his implications.
Here it is:
Danny's wife had always wanted a corvette. Danny traded in his dodge truck and purchased one for her. End of story. They were discussing it when Danny was in the hospital. Maybe they were coming to the conclusion that life is too short...and so on...who knows. Personally, I wouldn't have one if you gave it to me, but there are millions of people that love them, so who am I to question the choice.

Why Darryl would try to imply something sinister or amiss with this is just another example of Darryl's tactics. They are becoming very similar to Pickle and Joy's.

Appletree - do you think Danny got his new car from Shelton Motors???

+Quote Post
PANTHERKITTY
post Oct 8 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #280

Welcome Newbie

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,401

QUOTE(Pickle @ Oct 8 2007, 07:47 AM) *

Pickle, I don't think you need to worry about Danny and what he does with his personal money--it is between he and the Lord--not you and the Lord. You are not Danny's "Judge."

Lee
PS: To everyone, my computer is having problems and would not let me log in under "Panther" so I had to create a new name.

+Quote Post
PANTHERKITTY
post Oct 8 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #281

Welcome Newbie

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,401

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Oct 8 2007, 12:21 PM) *
Appletree - do you think Danny got his new car from Shelton Motors???

Snoopy--don't you think you're being too snoopy to ask such questions? blink.gif Is it any of your business? The answer to that last question is: No.

Lee

This post has been edited by PANTHERKITTY: Oct 8 2007, 12:15 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Oct 8 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #282

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(PANTHERKITTY @ Oct 8 2007, 01:11 PM) *
Pickle, I don't think you need to worry about Danny and what he does with his personal money--it is between he and the Lord--not you and the Lord. You are not Danny's "Judge."

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

If Danny violated IRS regulations and obtained compensation inappropriately from 3ABN, God requires that he return it. Does He not?

Especially would this be the case if 3ABN is so hard up that it has to sell off its stations.

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Oct 8 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #283

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Pickle @ Oct 8 2007, 02:06 PM) *
"Am I my brother's keeper?"

If Danny violated IRS regulations and obtained compensation inappropriately from 3ABN, God requires that he return it. Does He not?

Especially would this be the case if 3ABN is so hard up that it has to sell off its stations.

I have a problem with this being thrown out there all the time Bob. I fully agree that the publishing arrangement as you and Mr. Joy have described is highly suspect and probably a violation of tax law if not outright criminal. Since this allegation has been kicked around for many months, I can't believe that someone hasn't reported it to IRS if for nothing other than the possible reward.

To your knowledge, has this matter been reported to the IRS? If not, why not? If it has been reported, are you aware if IRS has examined it? If so, what did they do about it?

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 8 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #284

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Oct 8 2007, 04:26 PM) *
I have a problem with this being thrown out there all the time Bob. I fully agree that the publishing arrangement as you and Mr. Joy have described is highly suspect and probably a violation of tax law if not outright criminal. Since this allegation has been kicked around for many months, I can't believe that someone hasn't reported it to IRS if for nothing other than the possible reward.

To your knowledge, has this matter been reported to the IRS? If not, why not? If it has been reported, are you aware if IRS has examined it? If so, what did they do about it?

-bear

"The wheels of justice grind slowly... but they grind exceeding small"

Patience bear..... Toto will come.

.............angel.gif.................

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Oct 8 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #285

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(watchbird @ Oct 8 2007, 03:32 PM) *
"The wheels of justice grind slowly... but they grind exceeding small"

Patience bear..... Toto will come.

............. angel.gif .................

Actually, whether or not IRS is investigating, has investigated, or refused to investigate this particular matter is not causing me loss of sleep. My experience is that the IRS moves very rapidly when they are apprised of something as cut and dried as this issue has been reported to be. My suspicion is that it already has been investigated and I assume nothing is forthcoming from it. I may be totally wrong here but just fail to see the value in throwing out the allegation over and over. It either was illegal and the IRS will act on it, or it was overblown and is a dead issue. But that's just me. If you all want to continue to hash it over, feel free.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church