Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15475&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hospitalization Of Danny Shelton, Forwarded Announcement from Club Adventist
lowender
post Sep 28 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,696

The anecdote for a painful divorce is not a new spouse. I went thru some months of counselling after I got dumped, Danny-style... The pain of knowing that the person you are still married to & praying will come back to you is seeing someone else is absolutely paralyzing. I remember my counselor warning me, "Try to reconcile. It will bring you peace, even if you don't get the results you want. But don't go fill that empty hole in your heart with someone else."

>Rushing to finalize a divorce followed immediately by a new romance & marriage.
>Going on TV to criticize his abandoned spouse.
>Terminating employees sympathetic to his abanoned spouse.
>Sueing our brothers who question his practices.

If calling this stuff arrogant & ill-advised makes me judgemental & unChristian, then so be it... I'm happy to be both
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Sep 29 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 29 2007, 01:25 AM) *
Yes you do seem judgemental especially if you do not have proof to back up your accusations. You can speculate on the divorce all day long but you still don't have the facts. I'm quite sure you never will. But there are plenty that know the truth, have seen the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Welcome back at. You're been gone a little while. Feeling better now?

The way you come across, is that you have personal knowledge of these matters. Now, unless you are either Danny or Linda, how can you possibly know more than everyone else about their marriage?

Out of curiosity I wonder how many on this site have been divorced and remarried? How many of these same people were misjudged as to the "real" events that took place behind closed doors? How many false rumors were started about you when your divorce became public knowledge? Not fun is it. Yet you spread and fabricate the same kind of rumors towards Danny with nothing to go on but internet gossip.

Actually, I think there are quite a few of those people here, but I don't hearing them griping about 'poor me'!

There are so many things that do not add up with your "throw Linda out" theory. No one has ever been able to explain, if that was the case, then why did he build her a deck on her new residence with his own money. Why did they go out to eat almost everyday while doing so? After the divorce why did he drive her to the airport for her Norway trip? Why in his own email months after the divorce, did he tell her it wasn't too late if she would stop doing what she was doing? Why did he ask his pastor and others to counsel them if he was trying to get rid of her. Then we have the biggest question of all. Not one person that new them personally, or spent time travelling with them, has said anything other than he catered to her, gave her own way constantly, bragged on her continually, and hid the fact that she never cooked, cleaned or even did his laundry because, he didn't want anyone to think bad of her. Now folks, these are people that new them intimately. That spent hours on the road, in planes and hotels with them. That seen them at their worst and at their best. Yet, somehow, you all know more that the people that were there and experienced it........yah...right....

Sounds like someone with an axe to grind! Definately not someone who is totally unbiased and remote from the scene. More like someone trying to keep score of any little event, to make it sound BIG TIME that Danny was some kind of wonder-man and Linda was hardly worth the time of day. notworking.gif

Also, sounds quite abusive, when you state that he "asked his pastor to consel them". Sounds more of a case of "do what I say or you're out"! Anyway, that's the ways it comes across to me.
sadwalk.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 29 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 28 2007, 08:25 AM) *
Yes you do seem judgemental especially if you do not have proof to back up your accusations. You can speculate on the divorce all day long but you still don't have the facts. I'm quite sure you never will. But there are plenty that know the truth, have seen the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Out of curiosity I wonder how many on this site have been divorced and remarried? How many of these same people were misjudged as to the "real" events that took place behind closed doors? How many false rumors were started about you when your divorce became public knowledge? Not fun is it. Yet you spread and fabricate the same kind of rumors towards Danny with nothing to go on but internet gossip.

There are so many things that do not add up with your "throw Linda out" theory. No one has ever been able to explain, if that was the case, then why did he build her a deck on her new residence with his own money. Why did they go out to eat almost everyday while doing so? After the divorce why did he drive her to the airport for her Norway trip? Why in his own email months after the divorce, did he tell her it wasn't too late if she would stop doing what she was doing? Why did he ask his pastor and others to counsel them if he was trying to get rid of her. Then we have the biggest question of all. Not one person that new them personally, or spent time travelling with them, has said anything other than he catered to her, gave her own way constantly, bragged on her continually, and hid the fact that she never cooked, cleaned or even did his laundry because, he didn't want anyone to think bad of her. Now folks, these are people that new them intimately. That spent hours on the road, in planes and hotels with them. That seen them at their worst and at their best. Yet, somehow, you all know more that the people that were there and experienced it........yah...right....

Appletree,

Please clarify something for me. The part of your statement that causes me some questions and concern is the part I have bolded. Are you saying that those folks who knew Danny and Linda personally or traveled with them saw that Danny catered to Linda, gave her her own way constantly and bragged on her continually but somehow knew that Danny was hiding the fact that Linda never cooked, cleaned or did his laundry because Danny didn't want anyone to think bad of her? How did they find out that Linda never cooked, cleaned or did his laundry? Did Linda confess these things to those people the couple knew personally? Did Danny make it known to these people that knew them intimately?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Sep 29 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #79

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Sep 29 2007, 01:32 PM) *
Appletree,

Please clarify something for me. The part of your statement that causes me some questions and concern is the part I have bolded. Are you saying that those folks who knew Danny and Linda personally or traveled with them saw that Danny catered to Linda, gave her her own way constantly and bragged on her continually but somehow knew that Danny was hiding the fact that Linda never cooked, cleaned or did his laundry because Danny didn't want anyone to think bad of her? How did they find out that Linda never cooked, cleaned or did his laundry? Did Linda confess these things to those people the couple knew personally? Did Danny make it known to these people that knew them intimately?

DrRe, the bigger question to me is how did appletree, someone who is NOT in the inner circle, come to this "secret knowledge" when those friends with intimate knowledge did not share that knowledge? Since Danny himself has not made this information available, appletree is bearing false witness against Linda and spreading gossip and innuendo which he should strive to avoid in light of his lack of personal knowledge. blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Sep 29 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Sep 29 2007, 01:07 PM) *
DrRe, the bigger question to me is how did appletree, someone who is NOT in the inner circle, come to this "secret knowledge" when those friends with intimate knowledge did not share that knowledge? Since Danny himself has not made this information available, appletree is bearing false witness against Linda and spreading gossip and innuendo which he should strive to avoid in light of his lack of personal knowledge. blink.gif

WHen all of this first started, and even before Danny remarried (which did not take too long) I personally wrote to Danny and asked him to tell me what it was all about. His answer came quickly to my e-mail address (I was not trying to keep my name secret) and he sent to me the very information that Appletree stated in her last epoch. He told me how she never cooked, never ironed one shirt for him, how he fixed her hot jacussi because she liked that after a long day's work, and then he went on writing a whole epilogue about how she had been unfaithful to him. I personally thought at the time that it was a cut and paste letter which probably went to thousands of e-mails. All of this followed a personal note that he sent to me asking me if I could possibly be a Christian. So who knows how Appletree got that info---maybe from Danny or maybe Appletree is Danny---after all, apparently Eve ate from the forbidden tree which has often been mistakenly called the Appletree.

And then he told me that he was going to take 20 roses to Linda on that very night because he wanted to celebrate their 20 years at 3ABN and their 20 year marriage. (this was after the divorce) It was not long before he married Brandy. The next day he e-mailed me and told me that he had seen Linda at her daughter's house in SPringfield, did repair work around her house and then got in the car and cried at what Satan had done to them. However, he began another 'cut and paste' letter (I suppose it was) about how terrible Linda had treated him---Actually, it was then that I decided that Danny is a very disturbed man. 'summertime'

This post has been edited by summertime: Sep 29 2007, 02:22 PM

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 29 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I think that for quite awhile Danny did treat Linda very well. Mabe he did kind of spoil her. He had been married to an older woman and after her death, an attractive young second wife must have seemed like quite a trophy-an ego builder. Often I have observed that a young second wife does get her way very easily and she is not expected to be a drudge.

I remember how he said that when singing in church as a child Melody would turn her back to the congregation because of her shyness. I remember him saying that when Linda first exposed Danny to her music, she asked him to turn his back while he listened as she played and/or sang. She was very shy. And I think that she did adore him in a childlike way and did think that he could do no wrong.

There seem to be two stereotypical roles for women. The mature, nurturing, cooking, cleaning mothering type or the attractive, sexy, young trophy wife. This young wife's main job is to admire and adore her man and make him look good. She is to look good herself so other men will envy him but of course he can only be envied because she worships him alone.

Love can turn to hate very easily if he feels that she does not worship him, that she has made him look foolish or has exposed his feet of clay.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 29 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(lurker @ Sep 29 2007, 04:04 PM) *
I think that for quite awhile Danny did treat Linda very well. Mabe he did kind of spoil her. He had been married to an older woman and after her death, an attractive young second wife must have seemed like quite a trophy-an ego builder. Often I have observed that a young second wife does get her way very easily and she is not expected to be a drudge.

I remember how he said that when singing in church as a child Melody would turn her back to the congregation because of her shyness. I remember him saying that when Linda first exposed Danny to her music, she asked him to turn his back while he listened as she played and/or sang. She was very shy. And I think that she did adore him in a childlike way and did think that he could do no wrong.

There seem to be two stereotypical roles for women. The mature, nurturing, cooking, cleaning mothering type or the attractive, sexy, young trophy wife. This young wife's main job is to admire and adore her man and make him look good. She is to look good herself so other men will envy him but of course he can only be envied because she worships him alone.
Love can turn to hate very easily if he feels that she does not worship him, that she has made him look foolish or has exposed his feet of clay.

I don't know how much your opinion is based on statistics, but when applied to Danny and Linda it holds no credibility whatsoever. Linda never looked at Danny in a starry eyed way or tried to build him up in any way. Your description of the mature, Nurturing, cooking and mothering type doesn't even come close to a description of Linda. But, neither does the young trophy wife. She wasn't much younger than Danny and she certainly wasn't a trophy. You need to come up with another angle.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 29 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(summertime @ Sep 28 2007, 09:47 PM) *
[TW, Danny hasn't told me anything since the first lies he came here to tell 3+ years ago. I only wish he would man up and speak for himself, at least every once in a while.
Now, I just noticed that this was the thread tht was supposed to be aobut Danny illness. I apologize for going off topic here, and every let's get back OT. How is Danny's recovery coming along?[/color]
My daughter told me that she was watching 3ABN yesterday and they had 'live' a campmeetimg going on with Brandy and Danny talking quite fluently. Does anyone here know if this is a repeat or has Danny recovered enough to speak at a new fall campmeetimg. I hope that he is recovering. Any news?

As far as I know it was a live program. My TV screen had the words "Live" on it above the words "3ABN" in the lower right hand corner. I would say Danny appears to have recovered nicely. I am assuming that between times he is on TV he is being careful and resting. Or at least he should be.

On Danny's treatment of Linda.

Even before Linda was outsted I remember watching how Danny made cutting remarks about Linda and her ideas, dog, thoughts, etc. He down played her idea of radio 3ABN. He emphatically said something to the fact that God did not give him the vision for radio 3ABN. As if 'since the vision was not given to Danny so don't even think of trying to start a 3ABN radio station'. There were others but this one should suffice.
IMHO

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Sep 29 2007, 05:27 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 29 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Appletree,

That's how you and others said he treated her. She is about 49 and he is 56. She is young enough, slim and attractive enough to be desirable. In my eyes he has aged badly. She has aged well. She could have made him look very bad or foolish when they were on the air. She didn't try to build him up? She certainly did build him up. He doesn't know how much he owes her. She made him look good. We may not have been in their home but they certainly were in ours. And now all we hear from you is that it was all Linda's fault and that Danny did not get his due. No divorce is all one person's fault.

It is not Linda's followers against Danny's. It is disappointed former followers of both with Danny hurting himself every time he opens his mouth for some time now. He sounds sour. He sounds bitter. He sounds hateful. He may not be but that is how he comes accross to me.

This post has been edited by lurker: Sep 29 2007, 05:35 PM

+Quote Post
lowender
post Sep 30 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Appletree...

If Danny's singing at his campmeeting & able to do that again, I guess this means he can safely travel now???

With him not being the president, does this mean he can travel more often?

We never see him anymore out in southern California... I know he used to love to visit the SDA folks in Palm Springs. Besides, there are always great forums, speakers, church services at La Sierra & Loma Linda, but I just never see 3ABN at these events.

Could you tell us why 3ABN or Danny himself are not showing up in southern California?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 30 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, Appletree this post is realy very mean spirited. Danny eveidently saw somethi ng in lInda fromt he beginning and enough to stay married 20 years, so your post makes no sense at all. A few years younger than Danny wat still even mo re years younger than his first wife, but as we soo, not quite young enough...... dunno.gif

Plus, how would you know what happened within their marriage....from the beginning. Were you there every moment of the day with them? Or are about to reveal more than you intend? With thi post and the others. Linda was just there as window dressing, fromt he beginning she did nothing but send out the newletters and some emails, and now she didn't do anything at home at all. So Danny had to do EVERY single thing at home and at 3ABN? You keep tyring to make a case for Danny to toss linda from the beginning, like he was doing her a favor. She had no skills at home, work, and she wasn't even that nice looking according to you. That is stil trying to justify how he handled the eventual end of the marriage.

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 29 2007, 03:58 PM) *
I don't know how much your opinion is based on statistics, but when applied to Danny and Linda it holds no credibility whatsoever. Linda never looked at Danny in a starry eyed way or tried to build him up in any way. Your description of the mature, Nurturing, cooking and mothering type doesn't even come close to a description of Linda. But, neither does the young trophy wife. She wasn't much younger than Danny and she certainly wasn't a trophy. You need to come up with another angle.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Oct 3 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #87

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

TVsnack.gif

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 4 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #88

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 29 2007, 05:58 PM) *

I read these words and felt like I was transported back to 2004 when all the mud slinging from one party was going strong. The more things change, the more they stay the same. So very sad. Still the same mud from the same general area.

I have forgiven all those horrible statements about Linda from 2004 through today. I believe it is possible/necessary to forgive over and over again.

Someone I love dearly feels he has to be number one and will talk bad about anyone that he feel is above him. He is very insecure with very low self esteem. Somehow he feels that belittling others puts him one up on them. He will use divide an conquer tactics to divide others in the group so everyone will come to him as the number one member of the group. Soon the groups dissolve and the others move on. He just begins all over again. Painfully, everyone sees him as he is and people slowly begin to avoid him. It breaks my heart that he feels so unloved on his own merits.

In his work, he talks bad about his co-workers to the boss. His very own errors he blames on another co-worker. He feels deeply that this makes him look better than the co-workers in the eyes of the boss. It doesn't. The bosses get his number rather quickly.

God loves him so dearly. We must give others with these issues special consideration to help them see that it is possible for everyone to be number one in the eyes of Christ. That is the reason I still have him in my life. I love him and pray that God will show him the love he so desperately needs.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Oct 4 2007, 04:49 AM
Post #89

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fran @ Oct 4 2007, 03:25 AM) *
I read these words and felt like I was transported back to 2004 when all the mud slinging from one party was going strong. The more things change, the more they stay the same. So very sad. Still the same mud from the same general area.

I have forgiven all those horrible statements about Linda from 2004 through today. I believe it is possible/necessary to forgive over and over again.

Someone I love dearly feels he has to be number one and will talk bad about anyone that he feel is above him. He is very insecure with very low self esteem. Somehow he feels that belittling others puts him one up on them. He will use divide an conquer tactics to divide others in the group so everyone will come to him as the number one member of the group. Soon the groups dissolve and the others move on. He just begins all over again. Painfully, everyone sees him as he is and people slowly begin to avoid him. It breaks my heart that he feels so unloved on his own merits.

In his work, he talks bad about his co-workers to the boss. His very own errors he blames on another co-worker. He feels deeply that this makes him look better than the co-workers in the eyes of the boss. It doesn't. The bosses get his number rather quickly.

God loves him so dearly. We must give others with these issues special consideration to help them see that it is possible for everyone to be number one in the eyes of Christ. That is the reason I still have him in my life. I love him and pray that God will show him the love he so desperately needs.

I can appreciate what you have stated though I can not fully agree. Is giving "special consideration" really the way Jesus deals with those who are so insecure that they uses their position as a means to accuse, threaten and/or abuse others, whether physically or verbally? dunno.gif That sounds more like being a respecter of persons. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 6 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #90

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Oct 4 2007, 05:49 AM) *
I can appreciate what you have stated though I can not fully agree. Is giving "special consideration" really the way Jesus deals with those who are so insecure that they uses their position as a means to accuse, threaten and/or abuse others, whether physically or verbally? dunno.gif That sounds more like being a respecter of persons. sad.gif

I don't believe we disagree. I just failed to clearly communicate my complete thoughts. I apologize for that.

I am reminded of Judas. He also used the divide and conquer method with the disciples. With Mary, Judas went behind backs to complain about the cost of the perfume. He was critical of Mary and Jesus. Mary for squandering the money and Jesus for allowing her to do so. Jesus abode with Judas and gave him every opportunity to see the love of God and take it into his heart. Jesus waited. His wait was in vain. Jesus knew Judas was hurting others and that he was trying to divide his very followers. He knew. Still he gave Judas "special consideration" by waiting and loving Judas.

God waited until Judas had faced himself and who/what he was. Then Judas came face to face with God and chose not to repent and be saved. Was he a "special consideration?"

Relevance to 3ABN/Danny Shelton ~ In my Opinion:

IMO, Danny is a very insecure person. He must feel he has to be number one in all he does. If he can't be number one, he doesn't participate. Anyone who destroys people to climb, is actually destroying themselves. Danny has revealed to the world his true character. IMO, he is found wanting. He is not number one. He has shown over and over again that he disposes of stumbling blocks. He began his campaign to divide and conquer Linda early on. He started to talk to individuals in confidence. He made things very bad. (Like the employee ratting lies on their co-workers to the boss to look good) Being humble, crying, and showing great distress rounded up the sympathy he needed to pull off the divide and conquer tactics. Soon everyone who mattered had been conned and Linda was not even aware of what was happening. It was all done with prayer to lather it with holiness. (IMO)

I believe God gives "special consideration" to every person. He is long suffering. He allows us to see ourselves for what we are. We all do things that are sin, for "All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God." The current Inside Report from Amazing Facts asks the question, "How much sin is acceptable?" Is Danny's sin greater than mine? It all depends on who is measuring. Moses committed murder. God gave him "special consideration."

This is the time of consideration for Danny and me. It just happens that Danny's problems are now common knowledge. His actions scream injustice to others and more for self. My sins you cannot see as readily. Yet, they scream to me too. God is giving both of us "special consideration" to be able to face God, face to face, and know. What will I do? What will Danny do?

I pray God will break my heart and heal it. It is my prayer that Danny's heart will be broken too. He has time to make things right. Will he not respond to this "special consideration?" I can forgive him for what he has done to others. Can he forgive himself? Will others forgive him?

Because his sin has become so openly known, I do feel he must be removed from his greatest temptation. Had Judas lived, I would think he, too, would have been removed from his position. This should be done by gently and kindly removing the stumbling block that is causing him to fall.

I also believe restoration must happen to the people that were destroyed by the divide and conquer tactics used before. Danny, as co-founder of 3ABN, is probably going to receive a package deal to make sure he can live his life comfortably for the rest of his life. I firmly believe Linda should receive the same. I still believe in Justice in a strong way.

I have just found that I must concede that God's ways are not my ways. He will handle this as he sees best; in His time. I wonder what will happen. David lost a child. I don't want that for anyone! Moses missed out on the promised land! Judas chose his punishment. I am just waiting on the Lord. My inner self says to scream at the top of my lungs at the injustice of it all". However, God is watching. He knows what is happening. He knows what has happened in the past.

God knows me. Praise God, for Him not exposing my inner-self to the world. I praise God for "special consideration."

As for my friend; I have been praying with him and telling him stories about lifting others up. By lifting others, you lift yourself. He is already acting on it. The co-worker he has been sabotaging is slowly becoming his equal. He is sharing his knowledge with him and helping him. He falls back to complaining, but gently he is hearing that Bosses love people who freely give to others. It shows security in his abilities to stand on his own. This is true job security. Is he worth "special consideration?" I hope so. He has started making things right with one or two so far. Those have forgiven him freely. Pray for him as he struggles to gain self esteem the right way.

Most of all, I am grateful and thankful for the special consideration I have been give. Believe me, I have received more than I deserve for sure. God is so Good. Walking through the valley of the shadow of death can change your views.

In the past 3 months, I have been in the valley of the shadow of death 8 times. I am here to say that God does give "special consideration" to each an every person even though we do not deserve it. It is not just for me. It is for everyone. It is free; it is abundant; I don't deserve it for sure!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church