Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15475&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:08 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hospitalization Of Danny Shelton, Forwarded Announcement from Club Adventist
appletree
post Oct 6 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Fran @ Oct 6 2007, 01:12 PM) *
IMO, Danny is a very insecure person. He must feel he has to be number one in all he does. If he can't be number one, he doesn't participate. Anyone who destroys people to climb, is actually destroying themselves. Danny has revealed to the world his true character. IMO, he is found wanting. He is not number one. He has shown over and over again that he disposes of stumbling blocks. He began his campaign to divide and conquer Linda early on. He started to talk to individuals in confidence. He made things very bad. (Like the employee ratting lies on their co-workers to the boss to look good) Being humble, crying, and showing great distress rounded up the sympathy he needed to pull off the divide and conquer tactics. Soon everyone who mattered had been conned and Linda was not even aware of what was happening. It was all done with prayer to lather it with holiness. (IMO)

And you know all this how? You have claimed that you have never even met Danny ,yet you try to profile him and tell us all what he is thinking and feeling.

I pray God will break my heart and heal it. It is my prayer that Danny's heart will be broken too. He has time to make things right. Will he not respond to this "special consideration?" I can forgive him for what he has done to others. Can he forgive himself? Will others forgive him?

I didn't realize that he required your forgiveness. As far as "will others forgive him" you, like Di, claim to have no inside information or knowledge of what Danny has done or not done. Therefore, you have no idea of whether he needs to be forgiven by others. Of course, you could just be going on your intimate profile of him.

Because his sin has become so openly known, I do feel he must be removed from his greatest temptation. Had Judas lived, I would think he, too, would have been removed from his position. This should be done by gently and kindly removing the stumbling block that is causing him to fall.

Mrs. White says that if you have not seen the supposed sin, with your own eyes, you are not to judge, convict nor make your accusations public. We just keep coming up against this one point over and over here on bsda don't we?

I also believe restoration must happen to the people that were destroyed by the divide and conquer tactics used before. Danny, as co-founder of 3ABN, is probably going to receive a package deal to make sure he can live his life comfortably for the rest of his life. I firmly believe Linda should receive the same. I still believe in Justice in a strong way.

Linda did receive a package deal. A very hefty one as you well know. I will admit by your past posts that you seem to be in denial about her settlement. Your average Joe could live on that severance package for many years and with wise investments, many more. That is not counting all she received from the marriage settlement. Unless she has blown it all, she should be in great shape.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 7 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #92

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 6 2007, 11:25 PM) *
Linda did receive a package deal. A very hefty one as you well know. I will admit by your past posts that you seem to be in denial about her settlement. Your average Joe could live on that severance package for many years and with wise investments, many more. That is not counting all she received from the marriage settlement. Unless she has blown it all, she should be in great shape.

Appletree;

I am sorry, but I am choosing not to respond to all of your comments. I stand behind my opinions/beliefs about Danny as stated in my previous post. I am sorry you missed the point.

I believe the settlement I was speaking of is often called a "Golden Parachute". IMO, if Danny gets one as a co-founder, Linda should receive the exact same thing as a co-founder. This has nothing to do with any previous settlement.

I also believe she should receive compensation for wrongful dismissal and defamation of character. This would be above and beyond any past settlement or golden parachute.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Oct 7 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 6 2007, 09:25 PM) *
Mrs. White says that if you have not seen the supposed sin, with your own eyes, you are not to judge, convict nor make your accusations public. We just keep coming up against this one point over and over here on bsda don't we?

appletree,

First, please post the reference to this statement by Mrs. White. It would also be terrific is you could post the actual quote along with the reference.

Second, if only eyewitness accounts count, why the bible counsel us about taking the word of two witnesses(of course they must be truthful, credible witnesses)?

Third, and this specific instance is only used as an example of many other similar instances that have been reported here, did Danny see Dr. A or anyone else give Linda the "watch" with his own eyes? IOW, during my time reading here, I have seen many judgements and accusations made quite public about Linda Shelton that might not fit into the spirit of the Mrs. White quote you invoked above.

Just attempting to put this all into perspective.

I'm also still looking forward to you answering my questions from my previous post to you.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=217633

PeacefulBe

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 7 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #94

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

True enough, Appletree. $250K is a whole lot of money, however, the amount still doesn't make it right. It however, goes along with the rest of the lie being told by you all presently about Linda's involvement in 3ABN. It is a lot more money than a lot of people will see, but is it not the fair amount Linda should have recieved as being co founder. Please don't resort to the she was an employee garbage, because Danny is also an employee on the books. It has been said so, that Danny and Linda both were employees and nobdy "owns" 3ABN. I really dont' see Danny walking outta there for $250K.

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 6 2007, 09:25 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Oct 7 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #95

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Seems that the disbursement of a monetary settlement to Linda is being used as a convenient red herring for those defending Danny and 3abn.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Oct 7 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #96

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 7 2007, 05:32 PM) *
True enough, Appletree. $250K is a whole lot of money, however, the amount still doesn't make it right. It however, goes along with the rest of the lie being told by you all presently about Linda's involvement in 3ABN. It is a lot more money than a lot of people will see, but is it not the fair amount Linda should have recieved as being co founder. Please don't resort to the she was an employee garbage, because Danny is also an employee on the books. It has been said so, that Danny and Linda both were employees and nobdy "owns" 3ABN. I really dont' see Danny walking outta there for $250K.

Two years salary as severance was fair by most business standards. She was compensated for her years of service to 3ABN and enjoyed all the perks while serving as an executive there. 3ABN does not own her anything, but then you already know how I feel about this.

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Oct 7 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(calvin @ Oct 7 2007, 08:29 PM) *
Two years salary as severance was fair by most business standards. She was compensated for her years of service to 3ABN and enjoyed all the perks while serving as an executive there. 3ABN does not own her anything, but then you already know how I feel about this.

Calvin, I beg to differ with you on this one. Ceo's and the like often recieve lifetime packages on top of the severence pay. I think she was more than a "executive" there. It will be interesting to me to see if or when Danny leaves if he is given the same compensation for years of service. 3Abn will always owe her because she and Danny by the power of the Lord are indeed responsible for there very existence, wheither that equals monetary gain is another story.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Oct 7 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #98

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

For a termination that the company deems is misconduct? I would be interested to know which companies. yes.gif

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Oct 7 2007, 11:29 PM) *
Calvin, I beg to differ with you on this one. Ceo's and the like often recieve lifetime packages on top of the severence pay. I think she was more than a "executive" there. It will be interesting to me to see if or when Danny leaves if he is given the same compensation for years of service. 3Abn will always owe her because she and Danny by the power of the Lord are indeed responsible for there very existence, wheither that equals monetary gain is another story.

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 7 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #99

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Naw, naw, Fearless Leader. Let's see if Danny will leave with the same package, because he was only an employee. We know she was also a founder/owner, until she got on Danny's bad side. The hype is that LInda did very little, and Danny almost did her a favor for keeping her around. Truth is she helped buid that ministry/business, she was not just another "hired' executive. She IS cofounder.

QUOTE(calvin @ Oct 7 2007, 07:29 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Oct 8 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Oct 7 2007, 10:35 PM) *
For a termination that the company deems is misconduct? I would be interested to know which companies. yes.gif

Okay, we can go there, so fire her for alledged misconduct and hire in her place a alledged petafile. Okay maybe you are right, maybe she needs to sue for deformation of character and get millions and bankrupt the company.---Did you mean the word company or did you actually mean the word (husband) deems is misconduct? That ranks right up there with those who say that Linda chose to be fired. Because a company does something does not make it right, Company= people. If it was really a company then they would not have chosen to try and order her where to go and who to speak to, that sounds more like a cult.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 8 2007, 04:56 AM
Post #101

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Oct 8 2007, 12:35 AM) *

Carly Fiorina when she was dismissed at HP, for one...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Oct 8 2007, 07:29 AM
Post #102

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Company. Whether people want to admit it or not, Danny Shaelton did not fire Linda...the 3ABN Board of Directors did, including many of those individually held in high esteem. The fact that THEY--including other entities such as Amazing Facts--have not left nor have the desire to leave (to the best of my knowledge) seem to indicate that either (1) they agree; or (2) don't care about the past personal issues. They may be concerned about image, but not enough to leave.

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Oct 8 2007, 02:02 AM) *
Okay, we can go there, so fire her for alledged misconduct and hire in her place a alledged petafile. Okay maybe you are right, maybe she needs to sue for deformation of character and get millions and bankrupt the company.---Did you mean the word company or did you actually mean the word (husband) deems is misconduct? That ranks right up there with those who say that Linda chose to be fired. Because a company does something does not make it right, Company= people. If it was really a company then they would not have chosen to try and order her where to go and who to speak to, that sounds more like a cult.

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 8 2007, 07:51 AM
Post #103

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Oct 8 2007, 09:29 AM) *
Company. Whether people want to admit it or not, Danny Shaelton did not fire Linda...the 3ABN Board of Directors did, including many of those individually held in high esteem. The fact that THEY--including other entities such as Amazing Facts--have not left nor have the desire to leave (to the best of my knowledge) seem to indicate that either (1) they agree; or (2) don't care about the past personal issues. They may be concerned about image, but not enough to leave.

Agreed.... thank you for pointing this out. And maybe even more significantly, they show no intention of either "cleansing the camp" of those who should be purged nor making any amends... not even public acknowledgement and apologies.... for the wrongs that have been done. And we should never forget that Linda is not the only one who has been wronged.... nor is Danny the only one who has 1) perpetuated wrongs against many, 2) covered his own wrongs and the wrongs of his associates, and 3) refused to take action to correct any thing that needs correcting. And all that has been done has been done with the tacit.... and even overt.... support of the "3ABN Board of Directors".

When Toto comes, he will expose more than merely Danny huddling behind that curtain.

.................TVsnack.gif................

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 8 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Company. Whether people want to admit it or not, Danny Shaelton did not fire Linda...the 3ABN Board of Directors did, including many of those individually held in high esteem.

And if you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...

Cash only please... in small bills.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 8 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #105

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

The fact that THEY--including other entities such as Amazing Facts--have not left nor have the desire to leave (to the best of my knowledge) seem to indicate that either (1) they agree; or (2) don't care about the past personal issues. They may be concerned about image, but not enough to leave.

Or it could be as simple as they have a binding contract to provide programming and to unilaterally pull out would open them to litigation and/or having to pay 3ABN what the contract obligates them to pay.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church