Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16436&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:00:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Propose Some "wisdom Of Solomon" Even At This Late Date?
Seraphim7
post Oct 17 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #61

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Fran @ Oct 17 2007, 10:44 AM) *
After much thought, I will have to agree with your observation since no one else wants to discuss anything I asked/said either. Therefore, I will go back to my invisible mode and cease to submit my opinions. I apologize for my intrusion and invasion of the discussion of CPAATTY who has rapidly become a valid 3ABN subject.
sorry.gif

Might this thread be another, not so subtle "Weapon of Mass Distraction"?

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Oct 17 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(Fran @ Oct 17 2007, 07:44 AM) *
After much thought, I will have to agree with your observation since no one else wants to discuss anything I asked/said either. Therefore, I will go back to my invisible mode and cease to submit my opinions. I apologize for my intrusion and invasion of the discussion of CPAATTY who has rapidly become a valid 3ABN subject.
sorry.gif

I do really appreciate your opinions Fran, they are well thought out and full of wisdom IMO. I would like to read more on the subject but don't feel up to adding to the discussion, too close right now. If the discussion goes somewhere else I hope I'll be able to find it. (your picture thinge makes me laugh!)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Oct 17 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

The way this thread is meandering, part of a child's chant came to mind but can't remember how it went... something about "...round and round the mulberry bush...". Seemed like I heard it as a child which was many many moons ago.

Back to Solomon's wise words of wisdom....

Veritas vincit totos tyrannos
Truth conquers all tyrants

Terra numquam inversum
Earth is never upside down

Well... they are not Solomon's words but if the shoe fits... wear it.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 18 2007, 04:23 AM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,412

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 16 2007, 05:00 AM) *
2guns.gif clap.gif

This lawyer\cpa has seen a lot of "self justification" even in religious matters amongst many tied to the purse-strings of the church where administrators have a degree of direction, control if you must, which I heartily suggest as a hedge for "decency and order" in all respects as we are all still human. Once decency and order are breached, it takes too many resources to get the "ox out of the ditch" where it could be construed that the ox was placed there conveniently. The "placing" in this case is no exception to that rule.

I remember well the "camp meeting contacts" ab initio and wasn't too swift even then on "independent ministries" conveniently connected to the "regularly organized church" primarily from its financial resources. I became aware of human tendencies of some to embezzle from "church related funds" early in gaining my educational work for my dual profession. With this knowledge in hand, I am never surprised that a major player in an independent minestry may be tagged with possible misconduct where there is a possible breakdown in corporate governance. My years of "fact finding" in my dual profession speaks loud and clear of "red flags" needing further attention.

It appears to me that some have conveniently latched on to "spiritual adultry" rather than "physical adultry" for their degree of "self-justification" for their actions. We should all clearly understand that "adulty" within the relationships between the "HEVENLY PERSONAGE" involves even "THE VERY THOUGHTS!" Are all thoughts sinful or is it necessary for these thoughts to become "cherished" before they become sin? While I have avoided two areas of law, criminal and domestic relations, I see only "physical adultry" as biblical justification as last resort for divorce as I understand, for only myself, that thoughts, even cherished if they become, are not yet "matters between the married parties." We should all understand that both spiritual as well as physical adultry must be forgiven.

While I have formed my own opinion in this matter to self-justify any actions that may be required of me going forward, I query whether the wisdom of Solomon could be applied in this environment by the use of polygraph techniques in re the "crux of the problem" to possibly see which side would "walk with the baby" if the results thereof could be rightly determined from being conducted in a well defined environment while keeping in mind that the theory of "spiritual vs physical adultry" will not be resolved. Rather than being misled of evil, I will excuse my spouse for using "spiritual adultry" against me if they so desire while opting only for "physical adultry" for myself as a reason. Why would I take this position? Simply stated, true spiritual adultry can only be surmised by weak human beings if used as an "excuse" as it is only between the Creator and the created and fully understood only by the Godhead.

The suggestion of securing an "electronic photo" of those "brain waves transmitted to Heaven" by two major players in the "CRUX" of the matter seems to have become lost through all the self-styled "regulations" added and/or implied by the various and sundry subjects of humankind, rightly or wrongly, attempting to cover their individual situations in actual life. We were fully aware of this distinct possibility even though it was understood that the "present electronic science" may not seperate the separateness of "fact" vs "fiction!" The mere thought of the idea was intended as "just another potential tool for the hair-splitters."

In laying a predicate, I feel I was being divinely guided when feebly attempting to extend my education when my "worldy possessions" were physically removed from the midddle of the "right" side of the road by assistance from what I now see as an angel in the first vehicle which approached with proper tooling. I was feebly warned about attempting the endeavor by those in the local church about all the "bad" I would find in "college" even though it was one of those of the "regular" organization rather than one with any direct independent-ministry ties. Sure as sixty, those shady matters exhibited themselves; however, the MARK was kept in sight, generally, so as to reach completion in a scholarly and scholarshiped fashion. The failure of all four U bolts on my 28' mobile housing was a rather simple example of dealing with the material as opposed to the spiritual which can be more complex and less discerning to some.

I have been guided by the KISS(Keep It Simple Stupid) approach to INDEPENDENT-MINISTRIES whereby boot-strapping can easily become a LEACH to the regularly-organized work of "similar sort or nature" were its success depends directly or indirectly on the financial resources of the regularly-organized organization for which it, at first-blush, presents itself as promoting. Many independent-ministries have been seen to come and go since my early days at camp meetings where protesting groups would meet outside the gates with\without a well defined ax to grind. Some of these ministries seem to fare well so long as they have kept the eye on the mark of "promotion" rather than "profiting." The problems seem to arise once the financial rewards are discovered by those not subject to well defined by-laws in the so-called active aspects of "organizing" or formation thereof, ab initio intentionally omitted FBO some of lesser intelligence with the potential of complaining.

We all seem to have a degree of independent ministry in our blood even though we believe in the "formal organization to the "Nth" degree. Over the years, I have elected to keep my independence of materials mainly within the confines of the "reguarly organized local church structure were my interests lay. My approach to independence has been challenged by those who are aware of my interests with projects which seem to promote their own self-interests, generally promoted with a mission-flavor, rather those of the regularly organized local church. My doctrinal approach revolves around well-defined printed material of the "regularly organized church" rather than materials used to primarily support some individual or ax to grind.

With my KISS approach to the matter at hand, I see a solution for "any" independent ministry "of" any degree as a hedge to future need for "hair-splitting" whether it be of a moral, character, financial, geographical, or any other nature so as to a limit the potential stumbling-blocks whereby the actual operations may not square with the theories well intended. I find it interesting that certain web-sites of certain independent ministries do not care to adequately display a profile of their operations including by-laws to the "same degree" as they ask for support, financial or otherwise. The well-intentioned and honest will make no feeble attempt to promote themselves supported by spurious messages and\or finances with a felt need for hair-splitting where "I" becomes focal at the expense of "THE MESSAGE."

Can we really appreciate that Moses came down with only ten rather than a myriad entangled with self-styled attached regulations when we cannot boil the ten(maybe theory to some) down to two(practical to others) in real life?
The only "I" that is cared to be exhibited in this presentation is that I merely present myself as an "average shareholder in the pew" with little time left for the need for "hair-splitting" in re "independent-ministry as some see it!" Save your complaints if you do not intend continued "decency and order" for the regularly-organized church!

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Oct 18 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

CPAATTY, you crack me up! It might be helpful if you would use more verbage to make your point.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 18 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #66

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(CPAATTY)
In laying a predicate, I feel I was being divinely guided when feebly attempting to extend my education when my "worldy possessions" were physically removed from the midddle of the "right" side of the road by assistance from what I now see as an angel in the first vehicle which approached with proper tooling. I was feebly warned about attempting the endeavor by those in the local church about all the "bad" I would find in "college" even though it was one of those of the "regular" organization rather than one with any direct independent-ministry ties. Sure as sixty, those shady matters exhibited themselves; however, the MARK was kept in sight, generally, so as to reach completion in a scholarly and scholarshiped fashion. The failure of all four U bolts on my 28' mobile housing was a rather simple example of dealing with the material as opposed to the spiritual which can be more complex and less discerning to some.

I know you exactly what you mean. I've had similar predicates and the same phobologophobia potentialities. I would find in college even though it was one of all the endeavors by those of all the regular organization, rather than simple examples of the right side of all the right (meaning the side of the material--as opposed to the material, as opposed to the regular organization material) when my worldy possessions were physically removed from the spiritual, which approached with the material, as opposed to the midddle of those in the right side of the endeavor and by those in the road of assistance from what I now see as an angel in the first light.

MARK was feebly warned about all the material, as opposed to the spiritual which approached without any direct independent ministry ties. Surely at sixty, those of you on the road by assistance FROM the material, as opposed TO the regular organization, rather than one of those of the local church about all four U bolts on your 28 foot mobile housing authority vehicle. Plus, with the local church, about all four U bolts of my worldy possessions were physically removed from what I now see as an angel in the MARK OF THE BEAST. It was a rather simple sample of a regular philogeant.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Oct 18 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

CPAATTY, I think I get it.

Sometimes the meaty bits get lost when there are too many other ingredients in the casserole.

(either that or my "Translate This Page to English" button is completely on the fritz)

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Statrei
post Oct 18 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,919

Never leave your keyboard unattended while you are still logged on to cyber space.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Oct 18 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Oct 17 2007, 08:43 AM) *
Some need public affirmation that they are, in fact, master baiters... but somehow when Jesus said he'd make fishers of men out of us I dont think that was what he had in mind...

blink.gif
ohmy.gif
lol.gif
yes.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 18 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Make note of these few words:

The "bottom line" of many "private ministries" doing their "own thing" with their "own morals" is financial as many years of experience has shown me as opposed to heresay, take it or leave it, as I really have no dog in this fight to win.

Only fools never change their minds such as the "1/3" who understood "I will be "OF GOD" when what was really said was "I will be "AS GOD!". Those that misunderstood were not necessarily shoulder to shoulder in a wad, just in the crowd.

Since I basically have no dog in this fight, hide and watch for the results of "media relations" which I have reviewed and analyzed on many occasions both legally and financially. I am privy if not publicly aware of matters in place that are speaking loud and clear from the "shareholders in the pew" by even those with "stumbling-around intelligence.

Someone has stated, "the more things change, the more they stay the same." Come to you own understanding while you hide and watch while keeping in mind I will not be buying a dog any time soon to enter the fight! It was rather sorrowful to watch the "group" stand idly by and have the teen raped while exercising a right to be wrong. The history of that group reminds me of a David with sub-standard education which flamed-out!

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 18 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

MOMENTUM OF MARRIAGE AFTER DIVORCE ON THE BASIS OF FORCED ADULTRY MANDATED FOR SALVATION?

Is that what I understood or just merely heard when "an alleged teaching was stated whereby the "causer" is responsible for the actions of the "causee?" That being true, have we found the long lost equation where two wrong equal a right? Am I finally being corrected on the only possible known error of understanding I had met with in the past?

Query: Does either Heaven, New Earth, or media presidentialship mandate marriage after even physical adultry? An occupational hazzard of mediaship which subjects one to many "lines for fire."

I have neighbors offering free dogs while I still no felt needs in that area! clap.gif

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 18 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Yep, the "bottom line" of many years of many "private ministries" is only a fight with heresay, take it or leave it, as many years of experience wil have it. As for "experience" most "private ministrience" luckily have no dog in this moral and financial fight as many "private ministrience" have no doings in this heresay either, take it or leave it or leave it altogether, as I really have done. It's a win/lose/win/lose proposition however we choose to look at it.

Good point: only fools never to shoulder understanding seldom stand and are never in the "1/3" of those who were under their shoulders in that change of waddling cloth, just as in their minds such as real fools never shoulder a "I will be "OF GOD" (whatever that means), and those minds such as "I will be "AS GOD" (whatever that means) was their misunderchanging of the same old same old waddling cloth again and again. Those are the crowds ain't they? Only the said was not necessarily said, and was not necessarily said ever and never to those who shouldered what was really waddling changes of that old crowd.

Like you, I have no dog intelligence in this fight either. Those with "stumblicity" and those financially privy to redubberers, if not publicly loud and watchful, I basically am aware of many who occasically have no dog intelligence in the "pews" or even those that are in "media relations" both legally and fightencially, who hide and clear themselves from those with "stumbling-around" blocks and with the "share speaking-around crowd" and those that are in "media relations both legally and illegally. I also basically have "relatiives" which I am privy to if not by dog eat dog relation in review of many occasions.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same" stays the same no matter what we do. They stay the more they stay the more they stay the same." And the more the more things change, the more the same things stay the same. They always stay as things change, the same always, once and forever.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Oct 18 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Oct 18 2007, 09:35 AM) *
(either that or my "Translate This Page to English" button is completely on the fritz)

yours too? ohmy.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 18 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Any here aware of lunar science for a few excuses or possible reasons for some suspected lunacy noted?

The key still turns on those in states of self-denial!

+Quote Post
Observer
post Oct 18 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 08:45 AM) *
MOMENTUM OF MARRIAGE AFTER DIVORCE ON THE BASIS OF FORCED ADULTRY MANDATED FOR SALVATION?

Is that what I understood or just merely heard when "an alleged teaching was stated whereby the "causer" is responsible for the actions of the "causee?" That being true, have we found the long lost equation where two wrong equal a right? Am I finally being corrected on the only possible known error of understanding I had met with in the past?

Query: Does either Heaven, New Earth, or media presidentialship mandate marriage after even physical adultry? An occupational hazzard of mediaship which subjects one to many "lines for fire."

I have neighbors offering free dogs while I still no felt needs in that area! clap.gif

http://alexander-thomas.blogspot.com/2006/...al-garbage.html

Beauty is only skin deep Or
Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity. Take your pick. There are more.

This post has been edited by Observer: Oct 18 2007, 09:43 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:00 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church