Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=330 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:56 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
Seraphim7
post Apr 5 2006, 06:53 AM
Post #331

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 5 2006, 01:16 AM) [snapback]125333[/snapback]

Someone did plan this mess and Danny does not have the ability for that. They say there is a woman behind every successful man. Has anyone heard of Molly Steenson? I once heard her say, in front of Danny, "Danny doesn't run 3ABN. Mom Ford, Linda and I run 3ABN." Then she laughed. Mom Ford is retired and out of the picture. Linda is fired and out of the picture. And then there was only one. Currently, the only one higher in the organization than Molly is Danny. Now that Linda is gone Molly is also on the board of 3ABN. Her husband has also moved into the partoral dept. at 3ABN. The two of them are doing more and more of the 3ABN Ralleys. The plot thickens. Keep stirring the pot and see what else comes to the surface.

Hmmm. I have heard that everybody has a skeleton somewhere. Who really knows. dunno.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 7 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #332

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Apr 5 2006, 07:53 AM) [snapback]125372[/snapback]

Hmmm. I have heard that everybody has a skeleton somewhere. Who really knows. dunno.gif

Is that like if you have skeletons in your closet you better teach them how to dance? roflmao.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 7 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #333

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 7 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]125684[/snapback]

Is that like if you have skeletons in your closet you better teach them how to dance? roflmao.gif

dunno.gif I would hope, if one could teach them, that they would teach them to keep silent. blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 10 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #334

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 2 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]124904[/snapback]

I plan on bringing this up in "ethics" class for discussion this Monday (4/3) - will come back with tidbits from the class....

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 4 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]125325[/snapback]

Skipped class - went to the dentist - and they "worked" a tooth - along with the papah - I was through!

Will bring it up this Monday (4/10) I promise!

Per 4/10 @ 6:45pm -

The class stated that Kay Kuzma was wrong. IF she was held to a confidence - as a counselor or even as a board member - she should not have even spoke about what was stated or not.

Why?

Because in trying to "clean it up" - she actually admitted to knowing detailed, "insider" information.....

Class said she was wrong.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 11 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #335

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 10 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]126111[/snapback]

Per 4/10 @ 6:45pm -

The class stated that Kay Kuzma was wrong. IF she was held to a confidence - as a counselor or even as a board member - she should not have even spoke about what was stated or not.

Why?

Because in trying to "clean it up" - she actually admitted to knowing detailed, "insider" information.....

Class said she was wrong.

Has anyone checked out her column in the Review and seen the trend of her 'type' of advice?

Priscilla

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 10 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #336

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Prisca @ Apr 11 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]126224[/snapback]

Has anyone checked out her column in the Review and seen the trend of her 'type' of advice?

Priscilla

Is there no reply yet?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jun 10 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #337

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 10 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]134253[/snapback]

Is there no reply yet?

It seems nobody is interested in Kay Kuzma.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jun 10 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #338

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

Is there no reply yet?

not hardly...

It seems nobody is interested in Kay Kuzma.

no.gif

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 10 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #339

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(HUGGINS130 @ Jun 10 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]134264[/snapback]

not hardly...
no.gif

Poor Kay. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to talk about her little self any longer. Nobody even cares about her enough to denigrate her. tsk,tsktsk. She has become a nobody. no.gif

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jun 10 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #340

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 10 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]134269[/snapback]

Poor Kay. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to talk about her little self any longer. Nobody even cares about her enough to denigrate her. tsk,tsktsk. She has become a nobody. no.gif

not so fast, we're all somebody!!!

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jun 10 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #341

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

I'm out of the class now.... but I don't care about her because I know she is not an "ethical" therapist/counselor.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 11 2006, 05:26 AM
Post #342

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jun 11 2006, 05:33 AM) [snapback]134273[/snapback]

I'm out of the class now.... but I don't care about her because I know she is not an "ethical" therapist/counselor.

Do you have to be an ethical therapist to yield power over others?

This post has been edited by Johann: Jun 11 2006, 05:26 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jun 11 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #343

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 11 2006, 07:26 AM) [snapback]134287[/snapback]

Do you have to be an ethical therapist to yield power over others?

No. Ethical or not you can yield powers. But once I have gotten the "jist" of how someone operates and know no new information on them - I just go with what I have and know. She's a crock. She's not ethical. She's not a credible counselor. She makes "good" counselors look bad.

Yep.

That's about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 11 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #344

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jun 11 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]134308[/snapback]

. . . She's a crock. She's not ethical. She's not a credible counselor. She makes "good" counselors look bad.
. . .

How do you justify such a hard verdict?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 12 2006, 11:07 AM
Post #345

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 11 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]134332[/snapback]

How do you justify such a hard verdict?

doh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church